Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need more love for us non-bundle folks!!

I always tend to have a few of the games of any given bundle and it just kills the deal for me.

[quote name='hal']Need more love for us non-bundle folks!!

I always tend to have a few of the games of any given bundle and it just kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

the sound fix i manage to get working but for some reason the game just keeps on crashing, i cant get it to work, im just gonna give up on it and enjoy spec ops, it really sucks because people speak so highly of bioshock but i never really got around to play it and when i had the chance the game didn't work for me :(

[quote name='Treythalomew']Yeah the no sound is fixed by making a quick change to the volume settings in Windows 7. The game is definitely playable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='puffy']$with default microsoft drivers I dont think that the problem occurs- problem appears with realtek drivers

anyway thats the most common fix
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18874831&postcount=10

or an even simpler one
have a mic connected-if you have a mic that is;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='monkeyz']Here is a fix for the no sound, refer to this thread, this worked for me I remember having this bug too, it has to do with having a realtek sound card more than likely (a lot of built in sound cards are based on this chips).

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1093192

Best of luck.

Specifically the post about disabling stereo mix. Otherwise follow the ini tweak post.[/QUOTE]
the sound fix i manage to get working but for some reason the game just keeps on crashing, i cant get it to work, im just gonna give up on it and enjoy spec ops, it really sucks because people speak so highly of bioshock but i never really got around to play it and when i had the chance the game didn't work for me :(. thanks for the help anyway

[quote name='ccm0628']Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of the PC port for Spec Ops? For $20 I will probably take a chance on the game, I just want to make sure the port isn't complete crap.

And I noticed that for the Bioshocks it says you get a game code, but Spec Ops is a download. Do I still get a download code for Spec Ops so I can get it through steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes, people have confirmed that all 3 games are Steam. In fact, if you check the Spec Ops page, it says at the bottom that it requires Steam.

[quote name='hal']Need more love for us non-bundle folks!!

I always tend to have a few of the games of any given bundle and it just kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Yup.[/QUOTE]

We recognized this...which is why the bundle price is still $5 cheaper than anyone in the channel has had Spec Ops by itself yet...and the only person who has had it 50% off is us lol :).

[quote name='asheskitty']Thanks for that! I buy things for single player / story. Hmm maybe I will bite on Binary Domain and Gears of War next time I see them.

I double checked. It went up to $25 since I originally posted.

^_^[/QUOTE]

This is being fixed, no idea what happened!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Desert to Sea Bundle: $19.99 (all Steam)

Spec Ops: The Line
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
[/quote]

That's the cheapest I've seen Spec Ops: The Line ($20)...
...though, I already own Bioshock 1 and 2 from Retail (Non-Steam versions).

I'm also willing to sell my Bioshock 1+2 codes or trade them for pretty much anything, PM me if interested.

Edit: *gone*

I just bought The WTF Pack. I got a Steam code for Borderlands, but nothing is showing for The Darkness 2 or Duke Nukem. Help please?

Edit: They just showed up. Never mind!

[quote name='spree4567']I just bought The WTF Pack. I got a Steam code for Borderlands, but nothing is showing for The Darkness 2 or Duke Nukem. Help please?[/QUOTE]

That's the WTF part :p

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I want to pick up spec ops but I just see it hitting 75% off sooner rather than later. It's on the same path as the darkness 2.[/QUOTE]
This. I really want to give the game a try just for the story that I hear so much good about (I love games that give you serious choices and such), but the price is plummeting. I think I can wait till Xmas when it hits under $10 or so... It's basically $12.49 in this deal.

Looking forward to the Kalypso and 1C bundles though! And news on that Tony? (I've asked a few questions lately with no response...)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

This is being fixed, no idea what happened!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Fixed? Not yet... $24.99 for both Darkness II and Spec Ops.

Just an idea... what about a Spec Ops & Darkness II bundle?

And what about a Spec Ops or Darkness II with Borderlands 2 bundle?

It's probably asking too much and being too specific, but I'd really like to see NEW bundles comprised of new games, or at least newer games that less people probably have (like a Spec Ops + Max Payne 3 bundle). I feel like the bundles lately are just the same stuff mixed and matched sometimes at a slightly better price. Most of us have one or more games out of all of these bundles.

We can always split packs up, but it would be nice to see more bundles that we'd want to grab and keep all the games. I guess I can't complain much though with stuff like the Kalypso and 1C packs coming up.

Just a suggestion though. :)

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's probably asking too much and being too specific, but I'd really like to see NEW bundles comprised of new games, or at least newer games that less people probably have (like a Spec Ops + Max Payne 3 bundle). I feel like the bundles lately are just mixed and matched sometimes at a slightly better price. Most of us have one or more games out of all of these bundles.

We can always split packs up, but it would be nice to see more bundles that we'd want to grab and keep all the games. I guess I can't complain much though when stuff like the Kalypso and 1C packs coming up.

Just a suggestion though. :)[/QUOTE]

I imagine the bundles need to be publisher specific...not sure how you could get Rockstar and 2k to agree to lower prices even further by bundling both games together

but who knows maybe im wrong..

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I imagine the bundles need to be publisher specific...not sure how you could get Rockstar and 2k to agree to lower prices even further by bundling both games together

but who knows maybe im wrong..[/QUOTE]
I'm sure that's the case; my "for example" was just off the top of my head and probably not possible, but it was just an idea of offering games that people are less likely to have already bundled together.

It's hard when all the "good" bundles include games that 90% of everyone here already has. That's what's seeming to become a trend, probably because 2K is fine with almost giving away the Bioshocks since the new one is coming up and they're so old.

I love strategy RPGs, but have never played X-Com. Is this something I should jump on for $3.75 or is it more of an resource management type strategy game?

[quote name='manbar']Fixed? Not yet... $24.99 for both Darkness II and Spec Ops.

Just an idea... what about a Spec Ops & Darkness II bundle?[/QUOTE]

They fixed the Darkness II problem. And I have to second the Darkness/Spec Ops bundle idea. I just played the Spec Ops demo, and it's pretty awesome. But I have no interest in the Bioshocks. And I've been wanting Darkness II, but I already got DNF (Not an easy trade) and Borderlands GOTY.

Also, any Sega bundles planned? Like Binary Domain, or any Sonic games?

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']They fixed the Darkness II problem. And I have to second the Darkness/Spec Ops bundle idea. I just played the Spec Ops demo, and it's pretty awesome. But I have no interest in the Bioshocks. And I've been wanting Darkness II, but I already got DNF (Not an easy trade) and Borderlands GOTY.

Also, any Sega bundles planned? Like Binary Domain, or any Sonic games?[/QUOTE]

I think everyone wants a Binary Domain deal. Steam had it for 13.50 last week I think. Forgot to buy it, lol.

[quote name='6er']I think everyone wants a Binary Domain deal. Steam had it for 13.50 last week I think. Forgot to buy it, lol.[/QUOTE]

It was actually $10

[quote name='6er']I think everyone wants a Binary Domain deal. Steam had it for 13.50 last week I think. Forgot to buy it, lol.[/QUOTE]

It was 9.99 USD, which is also the price that Amazon had it for a few weeks back. I think I might buy it this time around if it goes to that price again XD.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']New deals up, check OP. Anyone who didn't pick up Spec Ops: The Line has no reason not to now :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well...I do have a FEW reasons NOT TO:

1. I already own Bioshock 1
2. I already own Bioshock 2.
3. Spec Ops: The Line hasn't hit a $10 or less sale yet...those are games that I usually toss into my insanely growing backlog.
4. My backlog is RIDICULOUSLY huge w/ tons of games that have never been downloaded, never installed, unplayed, and/or something that I've played but never finished already.
5. I'm currently already bouncing b/t a few games -- Driver: San Francisco, Xenus 2: White Gold & Sacred 2: Gold.

So.... :p

[quote name='crimsonassassin']So Spec Ops is more expensive if you get it alone? o_O[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of The Secret of Monkey Island:

Tall P. : Wanna buy a map, eh? OUR maps are top quality, not like the
birdcage liners you get from that clown across the street.
Fat P. : (laughs)
Tall P. : No, just kidding. These are actually copies of the minutes of the
last meeting of the Mêlée Island™ PTA. Can't even GIVE them
away.
Tall P. : Want one?
Guybrush : No, but I'll take one if you give me two pieces of eight.
Tall P. : OK, that's fair.

They're paying you to take the Bioshocks o_O

[quote name='crimsonassassin']So Spec Ops is more expensive if you get it alone? o_O[/QUOTE]

Amazon/Tony knows how to bundle, iirc before now the lowest Spec Ops has been is $25. And at worst the Bioshock 1 & 2 steam keys are easy to trade, give away, foist upon some newb (much easier than Amazon download + CD key).

Amazon has had Binary Domain for $10 a couple/few times this summer.

Yeah, you'd figure Spec Ops alone would be like $20 or less... :p

I guess they think they're paying you to take the Bioshock games. :p

The thing is - Bioshock 1 is one of the best critically rated games ever and I'm sure gamers probably already own this masterpiece.

While I'm at it - I am highly looking forward to Bioshock: Infinite.
Always am interested in what Irrational Boston is up to.
Still waiting for Freedom Force 3.

EDIT:
[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']Reminds me of The Secret of Monkey Island:

Tall P. : Wanna buy a map, eh? OUR maps are top quality, not like the
birdcage liners you get from that clown across the street.
Fat P. : (laughs)
Tall P. : No, just kidding. These are actually copies of the minutes of the
last meeting of the Mêlée Island™ PTA. Can't even GIVE them
away.
Tall P. : Want one?
Guybrush : No, but I'll take one if you give me two pieces of eight.
Tall P. : OK, that's fair.

They're paying you to take the Bioshocks o_O[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!
It's crazy - we should be paying them to get Bioshock 1...
Bioshock 2, well...maybe not... ;)

Sure, Bioshock 2 is good...but it is definitely not the masterpiece Bioshock 1 was.

[quote name='asheskitty']Tony & Amazon rock! The Darkness II is back down to $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Bought it a while back from NewEgg in Darkness 2: Limited Edition (Retail Box) for $10 + Free Shipping.
Yeah, it's pretty damn good. :)

That game's SEVERELY underrated...one of the better games I've played (that was released) this year.

I think Tony just needs to work some of his marketing magic:

Spec Ops: The Line - $19.99!!!! (The lowest price this game has ever been)

Also for a LIMITED TIME 2K will give you a free copy of Bioshock 1 and 2 with purchase.

Then there would be no "bundle" for anyone to complain about...lol

Amazon frequently has bundles for cheaper than games alone at full price. Tony has explained it as setting up the bundles to be the focus, and then throwing a wide screen discount on single games, such as 50% all of a certain publisher.

I understand how it works, but it would smart to give better ala carte options.

Just picked up the Spec Ops bundle and damn Spec Ops is one badass game. Thanks Tony! Probably wont even touch the two Bioshocks for a while but I hear great things about both.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think Tony just needs to work some of his marketing magic:

Spec Ops: The Line - $19.99!!!! (The lowest price this game has ever been)

Also for a LIMITED TIME 2K will give you a free copy of Bioshock 1 and 2 with purchase.

Then there would be no "bundle" for anyone to complain about...lol[/QUOTE]

Problem is...
I still see through that - b/c I already own Bioshock 1 and 2! :p
I'd still need to find somebody who'd make a deal w/ me, to basically take both Bioshock 1 + 2 (Steam versions) off my hands!

If I didn't own Bioshock 1 and 2 (from Retail), this Spec Ops + Both Bioshocks Bundle would be a NO BRAINER of a deal...

Sometimes, I think I buy too many games... :p

[quote name='mobcrew']Just picked up the Spec Ops bundle and damn Spec Ops is one badass game. Thanks Tony! Probably wont even touch the two Bioshocks for a while but I hear great things about both.[/QUOTE]

I would recommend you play at least Bioshock 1, once you play through Spec Ops.

I think Bioshock is one of the best games ever made - PERIOD.

Take System Shock 2's core values (stuck in an indoor setting of some-kind); throw it into an underwater world instead; make this game (Bioshock) more shooter-focused than RPG-focused (System Shock 2); put one of the best twists in gaming history; and then throw in another amazing story from Irrational...
You get Bioshock.

SERIOUSLY - Bioshock 1 is must-play stuff.

Well, so is System Shock 2, for that matter...

[quote name='MysterD']I would recommend you play at least Bioshock 1, once you play through Spec Ops.

Take System Shock 2's core values (stuck in an indoor setting of some-kind); throw it into an underwater world instead; make this game (Bioshock) more shooter-focused than RPG-focused (System Shock 2); put one of the best twists in gaming history; and then throw in another amazing story from Irrational...
You get Bioshock.

Well, so is System Shock 2, for that matter...[/QUOTE]

I will play the Bioshocks for sure. I just recently got a new gaming PC and I love all the great deals we get.

[quote name='mobcrew']I will play the Bioshocks for sure. I just recently got a new gaming PC and I love all the great deals we get.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 1 also has an interesting double-speak on the so-called "illusion" of making choices & any decision-making parts in video games, as well...
You'll see what I mean, when you play the game....
Even more so, on a replay of the game...

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']It was 9.99 USD, which is also the price that Amazon had it for a few weeks back. I think I might buy it this time around if it goes to that price again XD.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's ever been $10 at Amazon. I bought it about a month ago when it was on sale, and it was $12.50 then.

[quote name='MysterD']Bioshock 1 also has an interesting double-speak on the so-called "illusion" of making choices & any decision-making parts in video games, as well...
You'll see what I mean, when you play the game....
Even more so, on a replay of the game...[/QUOTE]

Would you kindly not give too much of the game away?

Hot Diggity! I just spent an hour playing through the Spec Ops: The Line Demo. Sold! I enjoyed the morally ambiguous vibe. Also no motion sickness & runs well on my 3.5 year old 'puter. Would this be considered an archetypal TPS/cover shooter?

[quote name='mobcrew']Just picked up the Spec Ops bundle and damn Spec Ops is one badass game. Thanks Tony! Probably wont even touch the two Bioshocks for a while but I hear great things about both.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Flew through the first 9 chapters of Spec Ops already. One of the best shooters I've played in a long time. Gonna have to go through it again.

[quote name='MysterD']Problem is...
I still see through that - b/c I already own Bioshock 1 and 2! :p
I'd still need to find somebody who'd make a deal w/ me, to basically take both Bioshock 1 + 2 (Steam versions) off my hands!

If I didn't own Bioshock 1 and 2 (from Retail), this Spec Ops + Both Bioshocks Bundle would be a NO BRAINER of a deal...

Sometimes, I think I buy too many games... :p[/QUOTE]

I agree having Spec Ops @ $15 on it's own would be nice, but I think you're overstating the difficulty of reselling the Bioshock keys.

Tony's basically offering you SpecOps for $13-14 + a little extra work. If it's not worth your time then just wait for Black Friday/Holiday sales. It will surely be $10-12.50 by then.

[quote name='MysterD']I would recommend you play at least Bioshock 1, once you play through Spec Ops.

You get Bioshock.

Well, so is System Shock 2, for that matter...[/QUOTE]
While I think Bioshock was a very good game, I didn't think the twist was that special.

Tony

Hey, so I picked up Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai (FOTS) during an earlier sale for 50% off at $15, still an awesome deal considering how new the release was and it crushed Steam's offering.

I did notice something though, there are 4 clan pack DLC's for FOTS, but they are $5 EACH, being as they add only a little content- I just can't justify spending that much for something that was easy to make and add's so little. At the same time I am a total crazy about having ALL the DLC like a lot of others and so I really want the dang DLC.

I haven't been keeping a super close eye on the DLC, but I believe the only sale that I've seen was for 25% off on Steam (so $3.75) that was way more than I paid for any of the other Shogun 2 DLC so I passed, but I haven't noticed any other sales on the DLC.

Do you think you will be running any Shogun 2 promotions? You seem to have a very good relationship with the producer, Sega, so do you think you will be able to have any sales on the DLC any time in the near future? I would probably bite at 50% I mean that's almost as much as I paid for the whole game for 4 small DLCs, I would really be ecstatic for 66-75% off.

I think there would be a good market for another Shogun 2 promotion. I mean, everyone has probably bought Shogun 2 by now, seeing as it has been $7.50 numerous times and I think a lot of people might be in the same boat as me, picked up most of DLC when it was on sale for 66-75% off, but have been waiting on the rest to go on sale. I specifically remember a number of people being disappointed that they missed the $15 sale, because it didn't run as long as originally stated in the OP, but I figured the sale would come around again by now.
I also noticed Amazon doesn't have the latest Shogun 2 DLC called "Saints and Heroes Unit Pack" just another small DLC, pretty new, but I was surprised it wasn't on Amazon since they have all the other DLC.

Being that you seem to come super hard with the Sega deals (I think I've picked up most the Sega deals I see from you, because they are too good to pass up!) I thought you could come up with some nice promotions and maybe some cool packs.
I don't know if you would be able to get FOTS to 50% again, or the DLC to 50-66-75% off, I'd buy at if it was on sale for anything like that. Maybe you could make some bundles (FOTS+DLC or the 4 clan packs bundled together, Original Shogun 2 + FOTS, Complete collection, etc.) I don't know, but your the dude so I just thought I would throw something that I've been keeping my eye on for what seems like a very long time- just noticed nothing was happening in the market for these particular items anywhere and thought there might be good demand for such a promotion.

Sorry, it's late and this probably is a rant and hard to follow, but hopefully you'll think about it.

-Tracker D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back