Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']At those prices, how can you go wrong?

[shrug][/QUOTE]
Simple put. Because they likely have more DLC coming. If I buy now I'm pretty much paying full price for it... and if they release another 15 dollar DLC. I'm playing even more for it and the Holiday season games are coming... and/or already here.

[quote name='MysterD']Deus Ex: Human Rev is one of my favorites of 2011. AMAZING game.
At those prices, how can you go wrong?

[shrug][/QUOTE]

Glad you like the deal. Did you pick up the Augmented or Standard Edition?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Glad you like the deal. Did you pick up the Augmented or Standard Edition?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I didn't buy it from you guys.
I actually pre-ordered DX:HR - Standard Edition [download] a while back from GreenManGaming when it was $28.80 or whatever [it was like around one month before game's official release].

DX:HR is one of the best games of 2011, if you ask me.
Right up there w/ The Witcher 2.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Simple put. Because they likely have more DLC coming. If I buy now I'm pretty much paying full price for it... and if they release another 15 dollar DLC. I'm playing even more for it and the Holiday season games are coming... and/or already here.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait until Steam has the DLC on sale, whenever that might be.
I'm patient and can wait.
Got plenty of titles to play, as is.

Currently working on Dungeon Siege 3 PC.

[quote name='prateeko']For you multi console owners is this game better on 360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read the two versions are almost identical. With that said, I would pick the console you most enjoy playing FPS games on.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Updated with Dungeon Defenders for $11.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Gona try the demo out now and might buy it for that price if I like it.

[quote name='gamer5389']How long will this deal last?[/QUOTE]

We don't have a solid end date for the deal yet. It really depends on how our customers respond to it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='gamer5389']Thanks for the quick replay. I'll just have to give the demo a try ASAP.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll be disappointed, the multiplayer is a blast :)

Cheers,
Tony

I have a $10 software and video games credit. Will it work on this? I think I thought it would work on video games before and got burned. Anybody ever use this credit on downloadable games?

I have the same question as the above post. When I tried to buy a downloadable game title it wouldn't let me select my gift card balance as a method of payment.

The gift card help page states that "Amazon.com gift cards can be used to buy Kindle content, Amazon MP3 and Amazon Instant Video downloads." so does that mean it can't be used for any games via Amazon's download service?

[quote name='gamer5389']I have the same question as the above post. When I tried to buy a downloadable game title it wouldn't let me select my gift card balance as a method of payment.

The gift card help page states that "Amazon.com gift cards can be used to buy Kindle content, Amazon MP3 and Amazon Instant Video downloads." so does that mean it can't be used for any games via Amazon's download service?[/QUOTE]

That is weird it let me use my $16 credit to buy dead island.

Do you remember if you actually selected to use your amazon credit as a payment method rather than a credit card or something else? I was thinking it might deduct from my amazon credit after the fact but I'm hesitant because it doesn't seem like there's a final confirmation page for these kinds of purchases.

Good price on Dead Island been wanting to get this game since launch, I will be picking it up later on this week but only if Amazon gets the games I traded in and they deposit the credit before this sales ends

Great deal on dead island. Now that they worked out the launch bugs it's a great game, you do have to decide to look past some minor issues though. It's a blast coop.

ah glanced at the title and didn't notice this was PC/steam only for dead island. Im waiting for the game on consoles to hit 20 bucks.. and more importantly be fixed =P

If Dead Island is $30 now on Amazon, how much will it be around Christmas-time? It's tempting, but I think it may be a bit less than this sometime before the end of the year.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself because I can't justify the purchase right now with such a big backlog!

[quote name='bigant262']Any plans on doing a Skyrim deal?[/QUOTE]

We don't have anything announced right now, if we do though, I will get the word out here immediately.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='randomdud']You have Dead Island listed twice in the OP. The second link is also said to cost $40, which is wrong. :S[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Will change back tomorrow when the deal is over.

Cheers,
Tony

I played L.A. Noire on PS3 thinking there was no chance at a PC version. Not all that interested in Need for Speed either.

Still hoping for a Skyrim deal!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Surprised there's not more interest in L.A. Noire and Need for Speed. Any feedback from the CAG crowd would be welcome

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Personally waiting for a significant price drop/discount on both of those until I decide to pick them up. Not enough interest to pay full price for either of them.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Surprised there's not more interest in L.A. Noire and Need for Speed. Any feedback from the CAG crowd would be welcome

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat excited for LA Noire PC.
But, I think most PC gamers still want Red Dead Redemption PC, which Rockstar still refuses to port to us.

About NFS: Run, it looks interesting, but I'd rather see NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 from Criterion.

BTW, I caved and got Dead Island PC today from the Amazon DL deal.
Spent 5 hours w/ it earlier today.
DEFINITELY planning to spend more time w/ it tonight.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LA Noire may be a victim of having been released on console first to amazing fanfare, and in the time it's taken to get ported to PC many of those same celebrants are having a bit of buyers remorse. The buzz is that despite the amazing facial animation... it's really kind of boring.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Surprised there's not more interest in L.A. Noire and Need for Speed. Any feedback from the CAG crowd would be welcome[/QUOTE]
Anyone who was interested likely already played Noire. N4S looks half-baked TBH and Hot Pursuit last year was amazing and still going strong, so I'd bet a lot of people are skipping this one. I know I am.

Need For Speed games sale on Amazon for download.
60% off NFS Driver's Pack; 50% off each game individually.

Need For Speed - Driver's Pack -> includes ALL of the NFS games listed below = $31.98
NFS: Hot Pursuit [2010, developed by Criterion] = $10
NFS: Shift 2 - Unleashed = $10
NFS: Shift 1 = $10
NFS: Undercover = $5
NFS: ProStreet = $5

SIDE NOTE:
I'm guessing most of the newer NFS games should activate up on Origin.
Y'all who buy the games from Amazon DL service can see it'll activate up.

My retail copy of Undercover did activate up on Origin.
Shift 1 and Hot Pursuit [2010] that I bought from Direct2Drive some time ago also should activate up on Origin - those versions worked for me.
Can't speak on ProStreet - I have a retail copy; I should try it and see if it activates up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']Need For Speed games sale on Amazon for download.
60% off NFS Driver's Pack; 50% off each game individually.

Need For Speed - Driver's Pack -> includes ALL of the NFS games listed below = $31.98
NFS: Hot Pursuit [2010, developed by Criterion] = $10
NFS: Shift 2 - Unleashed = $10
NFS: Shift 1 = $10
NFS: Undercover = $5
NFS: ProStreet = $5

SIDE NOTE:
I'm guessing most of the newer NFS games should activate up on Origin.
Y'all who buy the games from Amazon DL service can see it'll activate up.

My retail copy of Undercover did activate up on Origin.
Shift 1 and Hot Pursuit [2010] that I bought from Direct2Drive some time ago also should activate up on Origin - those versions worked for me.
Can't speak on ProStreet - I have a retail copy; I should try it and see if it activates up.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to take my job MysteryD?!?

Thanks for posting this :) updating the OP now!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Are you trying to take my job MysteryD?!?

Thanks for posting this :) updating the OP now!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No, sir.
I saw it, thought it was a great deal, so I had to post it and share the news w/ my CAG Friends. :D

I've been buying NFS games since Most Wanted.
Kinda a shame that I missed out on Underground 1 and 2, for some reason.

I already own most of the NFS games you have in that pack, since I do like the series.
I'm only missing NFS: Shift 2 - Unleashed.
I probably won't be missing that, too much longer...

Damn NFS games go cheap so quickly. Hot pursuit and shift 2 are steals. So is la noire

What I need is for Crysis 1 pc to not be $30...it's so old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back