Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r9800pro']Just in case you didn't see it :

Will the H.A.W.X 2 Open Skies DLC work with H.A.W.X 2 purchased from Direct2Drive ?

:)[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea, that is the first time I've ever gotten that question. My inclination is "yes". If you buy the DLC and it doesn't work PM me and we'll figure it out.

[quote name='MysterD']Any plans for this to be changed in the distant future?

I'd love to rack up multiple game downloads and MP3 music downloads in ONE BIG ORDER.[/QUOTE]

Nothing I can talk about, sorry man!

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I honestly have no idea, that is the first time I've ever gotten that question. My inclination is "yes". If you buy the DLC and it doesn't work PM me and we'll figure it out.

T-Money[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much Tony :applause:

[quote name='diishen']wow conviction for #$3?! no one has mentioned anything about that kind of scares me[/QUOTE]
my friend played it loads ago and said it was awesome. i bit at this price

anyone play the new dues ex? is it worth $10?

[quote name='Archfiend']my friend played it loads ago and said it was awesome. i bit at this price

anyone play the new dues ex? is it worth $10?[/QUOTE]

Dues Ex was worth full price for me. Thoroughly enjoyed that game even thou I never played the previous ones in the series. Get it.

Does anyone know if a price like this on Deus Ex will be back? I'm thinking about building a computer sometime in the summer and do not want to waste money now because my four year old laptop sure won't be able run it.

Of course the price of des ex will get cheaper as time goes on. Maybe wait for the steam summer sale of for amazon to do it again. I never thought Just Cause 2 would be cheaper than a cup of coffee but here we are. I picked that up for $2.50. Crazy!

[quote name='Archfiend']my friend played it loads ago and said it was awesome. i bit at this price

anyone play the new dues ex? is it worth $10?[/QUOTE]

One of the best games of 2011, if you ask me.

Batman: AC, The Witcher 2, and Deus Ex: Human Rev are some of my fav's of 2011...

I kno this is kinda OT but I saw people having problems with Risen before and I just got Risen from steam as a holiday gift and I'm not getting an activation code either that or its taking forever to validate so anyone kno how to fix it?

Cool to see Sonic Generations half off for the holidays. I think I will wait til I see it for the same on Steam which I'm betting will have it as one of their Christmas sales.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Cool to see Sonic Generations half off for the holidays. I think I will wait til I see it for the same on Steam which I'm betting will have it as one of their Christmas sales.[/QUOTE]
I thought Sonic Generations was Steamworks? In which case why wait for the same discount?

Random question if anyone can help me out...

When I purchased Deus Ex, at the checkout screen, it automatically deducted the full price (9.99) as a "discount/promotion". I really don't know what it's referring to though. It didn't charge my CC, didn't use my amazon gift card balance, or amazon payments account. Right after that I bought Shogun 2, and it did the same thing. It took one discount off of .01 and then another for the rest (7.48). Just wondering what these would be from, since I couldn't really find an explanation or figure out what it's referring to. Any ideas?

[quote name='AndrewCP']Cool to see Sonic Generations half off for the holidays. I think I will wait til I see it for the same on Steam which I'm betting will have it as one of their Christmas sales.[/QUOTE]

You may get burnt. The sega sale ends tonight.

T-Money

You have to extend your Best 2011 Sellers section or else all those 5$ promo codes will be wasted :lol:

Is Call of Juarez 2: Bound in Blood registerable on Steam ? it is not in Steam list but want to make sure

[quote name='r9800pro']T-Money

You have to extend your Best 2011 Sellers section or else all those 5$ promo codes will be wasted :lol:

Is Call of Juarez 2: Bound in Blood registerable on Steam ? it is not in Steam list but want to make sure[/QUOTE]
I don't think so.
COJ: BIB is not on the Steam key registering list.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel was the first COJ game from Techland to REQUIRE Steam.
Of course, as we know, Dead Island requires Steam.

Tony do u kno what the problem with Risen was a few weeks ago? Cuz I'm having a problem with the steam version I got for free and it wont activate at all, its been hanging on the "communicating with servers screen" for hours. I'm not getting any errors or anything indicating somethings wrong either.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I thought Sonic Generations was Steamworks? In which case why wait for the same discount?[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on Green Man Gaming more than Steam. They have had some crazy deals over the last few days and I have a feeling Sonic Generations will be discounted heavily soon.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Tony do u kno what the problem with Risen was a few weeks ago? Cuz I'm having a problem with the steam version I got for free and it wont activate at all, its been hanging on the "communicating with servers screen" for hours. I'm not getting any errors or anything indicating somethings wrong either.[/QUOTE]

It would say key is not valid or something like that. Just wouldn't activate.

[quote name='pROvIs']It would say key is not valid or something like that. Just wouldn't activate.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even getting that. I'm getting no error msgs at all. :cry:

[quote name='pROvIs']It would say key is not valid or something like that. Just wouldn't activate.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nelo Ice']I'm not even getting that. I'm getting no error msgs at all. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay here, i'm in the air currently and i keep having to reconnect. This sounds like a TAGES issue man, unfortunately I don't have any insight into what goes on over there.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='tominater12']Is Borderlands GOTY worth $5.99?[/QUOTE]
Quite possibly the most idiotic thing I've heard all month. It was worth $59.99 a year ago, and it's easily still worth $29.99. At $5.99, it's ludicrous to ask this about a top-5 game from 2008. Seriously.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the delay here, i'm in the air currently and i keep having to reconnect. This sounds like a TAGES issue man, unfortunately I don't have any insight into what goes on over there.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok thx, was wondering if it was similar to the issues people were having a few weeks back.

Hi T-Money:

My friend says Mafia 2 is only can be activated at steam by people who lived in US, is that true?

EDIT: or someone else can confirm it ? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tominater12']Is Borderlands GOTY worth $5.99?[/QUOTE]

Oh, it is totally worth it, my friend. It really is a melding of FPS action with Diablo and is a ton of fun. Random loot drops, skill trees, sidequests, weapons with randomized modifiers... sound familiar? :D

I'm roughly 60-70% of the way finished with the main campaign, and have about 48 hours invested in it. Granted, I am doing all the sidequests because I love to level grind, but those are optional. It's one of my favorite purchases from this past year and I totally recommend it.

So I got serious problem with STALKER CS download. Firstly there is no CD key, secondly it installs TAGES and lastly it would not even play, it says "please insert DVD".

I guess there is a reason STEAM is the best and well Amazon has to hire reps and send them out to all the forums. Also I go to work and come home and Lara Croft is no longer on sale?? WTF is that? It's too random which makes it fucking stupid.

This was the first time I bought games from Amazon DD and guess what... it's the last.

[quote name='Archfiend']So I got serious problem with STALKER CS download. Firstly there is no CD key, secondly it installs TAGES and lastly it would not even play, it says "please insert DVD".

I guess there is a reason STEAM is the best and well Amazon has to hire reps and send them out to all the forums. Also I go to work and come home and Lara Croft is no longer on sale?? WTF is that? It's too random which makes it fucking stupid.

This was the first time I bought games from Amazon DD and guess what... it's the last.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback on Stalker CS Archfiend. I've escalated this up to our QA team for review. If your game is still not working please feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I'd be happy to work through this issue with you personally. As I've stated I'm currently on a plane and running out of battery life on the laptop but I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Sorry for your negative experience, let's get it resolved though :) I hope you have a great holiday!

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Metroidman']Is Civ 5 Broken?[/QUOTE]

Noted this in the OP, we're currently working towards a resolution to get it back on sale, as soon as we do I'll update.

Thanks for the question and sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
Tony

Nobody so nice to gift a cheapassgamer Deus Ex Human Revolution who cant buy the game because he lives in germany? (Just have Paypal and no creditcard) :(

[quote name='kayatai']FYI: Dungeon Defenders activated on steam even though it's not on the list of games you can activate.[/QUOTE]

It says clearly on the Dungeon Defenders page that you need a steam account to activate it...

I'd say 99% of the games that Amazon offers that register on steam will mention steam under the product requirements.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It says clearly on the Dungeon Defenders page that you need a steam account to activate it...

I'd say 99% of the games that Amazon offers that register on steam will mention steam under the product requirements.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I thought the link to products that activate on steam was mostly complete, I will check the reqs next time.

[quote name='dark_inferno']Nobody so nice to gift a cheapassgamer Deus Ex Human Revolution who cant buy the game because he lives in germany? (Just have Paypal and no creditcard) :([/QUOTE]

Try the thread that's solely about Deus Ex. I'd love to help, but I'm cutting it close to the funds in my account and there's no way I'll be making it to to the bank in the next few days.

Some questions guys:
1. Does Mafia 2 includes all DLC or its just the game.
2. Duke Nukem Complete Pack is 3 serial codes or just one? Because I want the DLC and gift the main game as I already have it.
3. If I redeem Civ5GOTY and I already have Civ5 on steam, will I get the main game as a Gift??
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

[quote name='pablo9000']want that 2k shooter pack, but only Duke activates on steam, right?[/QUOTE]

DNF requires Steam, so yes.

Borderlands GOTY from Amazon download here actually will activate up on Steam, even though it ain't on the Steam key list.
Speaking from experience here.

Bioshock 2 requires Microsoft's G4WL service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back