Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ochentay4']Some questions guys:
1. Does Mafia 2 includes all DLC or its just the game.
2. Duke Nukem Complete Pack is 3 serial codes or just one? Because I want the DLC and gift the main game as I already have it.
3. If I redeem Civ5GOTY and I already have Civ5 on steam, will I get the main game as a Gift??
Thanks and Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

3. Absolutely not.

[quote name='damage.undone']Anyone know if you can buy multiple copies of Dungeon Defenders?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you'll get multiple keys in your account so you can just give the keys to people. You can't redeem them for Steam gifts though.

Fuuuuu >_< cant buy Dungeon defenders, Im out of the USA. If anybody can make me the favor, I can change it for a copy of madballs in babo or greed corp in steam. PM if your're interesed and thx.

Yay! Already traded, thx to tanman8895.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if everyone will get this, but I got a $5 credit when I got dungeon defender. Pretty sweet considering I only paid $1.99.

[quote name='Orangeband']I do not know if everyone will get this, but I got a $5 credit when I got dungeon defender. Pretty sweet considering I only paid $1.99.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is getting that credit for each game basically on amazon, its to be used next month for a sale on other games.

[quote name='Nesrie']So is there no way to gift via Amazon download?[/QUOTE]

When you buy a Steam game you just take the key that we provide you and copy/paste it into a Steam account...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Nesrie']So is there no way to gift via Amazon download?[/QUOTE]

If it's a steam game you can just give them the key and they can claim it.

[quote name='sgr76']I am about to ask some stupid questions that i know i will regret:

How long has The Witcher been $3.35
Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Just recently changed the price on it. I've heard it is good but I haven't played it myself yet...although I have a copy.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']When you buy a Steam game you just take the key that we provide you and copy/paste it into a Steam account...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the idea, but not all the games on Amazon Download Games activate on Steam... many of them don't actually.

[quote name='Nesrie']Thanks for the idea, but not all the games on Amazon Download Games activate on Steam... many of them don't actually.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='loomis1975']He said when you buy a "Steam" game, inferring that you should only do that for games that register on Steam. Common sense.[/QUOTE]

Sorry wasn't trying to sound snarky here, I was just providing a possible solutions for games that do activate on Steam.

We don't have built in gifting functionality yet.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='sgr76']I am about to ask some stupid questions that i know i will regret:

Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

The Witcher is excellent.
Though, The Witcher 2 is even more excellent - the combat system and graphics are amazing.

Both tell great stories and have a lot of decision-making w/ major consequences will be seen normally numerous hours later stuff.
This way, if you want to reload a save b/c you didn't like your result, well you're likely not going to do so - b/c that'll likely take you numerous hours BACKWARDS.
You often will have to live w/ your decisions. And normally, your decisions are a moral gray area. Often, most of them are LOSING situations, in some way. Some decisions are MUCH WORSE than others.

Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

The Witcher is a very good game, especially if you have any interest in Action RPG / RPG. Definitely a lot of meat on the bones for under $5. The game world story is pretty interesting, obviously enchanced if you've read the novels from the creator, a Polish author.

The sequel Witcher 2 is quite a bit more refined all around and would be my PC RPG GOTY pick this year easily if it wasn't for Skyrim.

If I hadn't gotten 2 x Dead Island already, I'd would be all over that Dead Island offer. Not to be missed if you like Zombie games and love co-op. The melee is especially satisfying if you use a joystick and use analog control. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.

[quote name='MysterD']Wow @ Dead Island for $13.
PC gamers, if you missed this one, JUMP IN.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Great Deal! Glad I waited patiently for this to drop. 12.99 is an awesome price and it activates on steam!

Really liking the Amazon download service and the great deals, but disappointed this morning that all I'm getting is errors when trying to activate my copy of Risen.

[quote name='Rodster']Does Civ 5 require Steam? The game has gotten awful reviews, may not even be worth $5. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It requires Steam, but I was about to ask as well. The price is fantastic so I'm very tempted, but the reviews make it sound worthless. If I never really got into the Civ series before, would I still enjoy it, or would this one just ruin the franchise experience?

[quote name='pinkgun']Hi T-Money:

My friend says Mafia 2 is only can be activated at steam by people who lived in US, is that true?

EDIT: or someone else can confirm it ? thanks[/QUOTE]

Mafia II can be activated on Steam from anywhere :)

Going to grab Dead Island, Dragon Age Ultimate and Dragon Age 2

Now I have more that 12 of these 5$ promo codes that are wasted coz I got all the games in best 2011 sellers :whistle2:#

Was SERIOUSLY considering Dead Island, however on the Amazon FAQ page, I saw the nasty letters DRM.

Tony can you confirm Amazon's DD games do or do not contain DRM?

If so, I'll wait for a console version then.

[quote name='uncle5555']Was SERIOUSLY considering Dead Island, however on the Amazon FAQ page, I saw the nasty letters DRM.

Tony can you confirm Amazon's DD games do or do not contain DRM?

If so, I'll wait for a console version then.[/QUOTE]

It is a Steamworks game, so you'll get a Steam key that you use to activate it. It will use whatever DRM solution Steam implements.

Does this help?

Cheers,
T-Money

Are Dragon Age Ultimate and Dragon Age 2 registerable on......... Origin ? :lol:

I ask because I bought Bulletstorm which is an EA game but could not be redeemed on Origin

Quick question .. with so many games now that I want to pick up from Amazon.. is there no way to purchase more than one digital download game at a time ? If I click to buy one of them and then go back and click on another only the most recent item shows. Seems like you can only buy one item at a time.

My bank gets mad enough with 1 steam purchase set per day during sales much less having 4 or 5 in a row from the same place within seconds of each other.

Great deal on Dead Island, i would be all over this if my friends were not big console guys. This does not look like a good single player experience.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It is a Steamworks game, so you'll get a Steam key that you use to activate it. It will use whatever DRM solution Steam implements.

Does this help?

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Yeah it does, I'll be passing, thanks for the quick response though. :applause:

[quote name='mkaliaz']Really liking the Amazon download service and the great deals, but disappointed this morning that all I'm getting is errors when trying to activate my copy of Risen.[/QUOTE]

I've escalated this up through the appropriate channels and will let you know when i have a solution. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Note that this is an issue with authentication servers that Amazon does not control, if we did I'd be running this up the flagpole internally via phone right now.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Quick question .. with so many games now that I want to pick up from Amazon.. is there no way to purchase more than one digital download game at a time ? If I click to buy one of them and then go back and click on another only the most recent item shows. Seems like you can only buy one item at a time.

My bank gets mad enough with 1 steam purchase set per day during sales much less having 4 or 5 in a row from the same place within seconds of each other.[/QUOTE]

Full of apologies in this reply! I don't have anything I can talk about in regards to multiple purchases in the same order but I'm sure you can imagine that this kind of change isn't something that happens over night.

I will be the first person here yelling about it as soon as I have an update though.

Cheers,
T-Money

Just got Dragon Age 2 to try and it was redeemed on Origin :applause:

T-Money : why don't you extend the sale to include Dead Island Bloodbath DLC ? ;)

[quote name='r9800pro']Are Dragon Age Ultimate and Dragon Age 2 registerable on......... Origin ? :lol:

I ask because I bought Bulletstorm which is an EA game but could not be redeemed on Origin[/QUOTE]
Bulletstorm is a G4WL-required game.
I tried to get EA support to activate Bulletstorm PC [from Amazon DL] up on Origin, and it just wouldn't take it.
They tried and tried [shrug]

DAO Ultimate and DA2 should register up on Origin.

[quote name='uncle5555']Yeah it does, I'll be passing, thanks for the quick response though. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Are you not a no-DRM guy? If so i really hope you bought The Witcher 2 :).

[quote name='r9800pro']Just got Dragon Age 2 to try and it was redeemed on Origin :applause:

T-Money : why don't you extend the sale to include Dead Island Bloodbath DLC ? ;)[/QUOTE]

We're still in test and learn mode over here, as we run more successful sales we'll mix it up even more. If you remember, starting a few months ago, I did tell you guys that we'd have some fun stuff in store for PC gamers. I like to think we've delivered right?

As the sales we're running continue to prove themselves out we'll change up what we're doing.

Make sense?

[quote name='Pootie Thang']T-Money thanks for all these deal posts. I'm super excited about Amazon downloads actually becoming the best place to get downloaded games.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks Thang :) We're doubly happy that you feel that way!

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='mkaliaz']Great deal on Dead Island, i would be all over this if my friends were not big console guys. This does not look like a good single player experience.[/QUOTE]

I had a blast, playing it alone...so, to each his own. [shrug]
It's a lot of fun w/ players online, too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Are you not a no-DRM guy? If so i really hope you bought The Witcher 2 :).[/quote]
I think any download game Amazon sells that has NO DRM, they explicitily should state this on the game's page.
Seriously - this is a MAJOR selling point for a game, as far as I'm concerned.

On many occassions, if given a choice b/t NO DRM version that some digital distributor [like Amazon DL, Gamersgate, etc] are selling or the Steam-sold version, I'll take the NO DRM version.

I mean, heck - you can always Add a "Non-Steam game" to your Steam list, if you want. You just won't get every Steam-fringe benefit. You won't get Steam Achievements, Steam hour tracking, or any of that mess - though, you can run Steam and still take screenshots and see your Friends list.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry wasn't trying to sound snarky here, I was just providing a possible solutions for games that do activate on Steam.

We don't have built in gifting functionality yet.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

I didn't take it as snarky so much as making sure I was clear amazon dig doesn't have gifting. Hey, while you are at it Tony, maybe you can have amazon look into delayed gifting fucntionality. I've been looking for that for years in the digi-stores... defintely be a bonus.

For some reason I can not purchase anything for sale. Every time I click buy I get:

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check your accounthttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/account-access-login to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have tried in 3 different browsers and that did not fix it.It has been going on since last night for me. Anyone have any clue what the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back