Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Goatbuster']Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you can answer my question (Tony may be off enjoying Christmas Eve festivities). I recently received an Amazon gift card, but I left it at my grandmothers. I was planning on using it to cover the cost of Dead Island, but now I may not be able to get the gift card until tomorrow at the earliest. So my question is: How long is the Dead Island deal going to be available?[/QUOTE]

You should probably ask your grandmother for the scratch off code to be sure you can get it tonight.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Its after midnight and the deals rolled over.[/QUOTE]
Deus Ex is still $10 though. All the others are still at their sale prices.

I literally went to pay for Dead Island for a friend and it switched to $26. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Cyrcle']Deus Ex is still $10 though. All the others are still at their sale prices.

I literally went to pay for Dead Island for a friend and it switched to $26. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Not every game is on the same schedule. Tropico went up in price as well and Dungeon Defenders was suppose to end at the same time.

[quote name='Spoit']Is there a list of todays deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cyrcle']Deus Ex is still $10 though. All the others are still at their sale prices.

I literally went to pay for Dead Island for a friend and it switched to $26. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zin_LG']Not every game is on the same schedule. Tropico went up in price as well and Dungeon Defenders was suppose to end at the same time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hiddenjuls']Dead Island deal is dead. X_x[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tominater12']No new deals :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='oscargrouch']There are supposed to be new deals today. Tony is probably getting some well deserved sleep and family time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='animalspinners']Battlefield 3 is $34.99 today only as a digital download -- got the notice today in my email box.

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Ar...ZUQ0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1324822041&sr=8-4

Not super cheap but its the best deal for it. Links to and requires Origin.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay on getting the deals updated guys. I absolutely had to crash for a few hours. Currently playing the harmonica with my niece.

Currently BF3 and MW3 are on sale for $34.99 and $44.95 respectively. Additionally, Deus and all of the 2K deals are still live. I'll provide updates on any additional deals we decide to run today.

Hope everyone who celebrates it is having a killer Christmas morning! Happy Holidays :)

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Mr. Wrestlemania']Since it went down early, any chance at getting Dungeon Defenders on sale sometime down the line?[/QUOTE]

Would love to see Risen up there too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay on getting the deals updated guys. I absolutely had to crash for a few hours. Currently playing the harmonica with my niece.

Currently BF3 and MW3 are on sale for $34.99 and $44.95 respectively. Additionally, Deus and all of the 2K deals are still live. I'll provide updates on any additional deals we decide to run today.

Hope everyone who celebrates it is having a killer Christmas morning! Happy Holidays :)

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

All of the sales have been great, thank you. I apparently went a little nuts through the year... Everything that has went on sale has been games I already own. I'm going to have to work on being a stronger CAG in 2012.

Definitely noticed the EA pre-orders being added. Don't know if anyone else asked for them, so thank you for that.

Merry Christmas.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Thanks T-Money. Nothing for me today but I wanted to say Merry Christmas and thanks for the killer week.

Maybe next year we will see the Duke Dr DLC go on sale separately.

[quote name='Mr. Wrestlemania']Since it went down early, any chance at getting Dungeon Defenders on sale sometime down the line?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='martyback']Would love to see Risen up there too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='solaris389']All of the sales have been great, thank you. I apparently went a little nuts through the year... Everything that has went on sale has been games I already own. I'm going to have to work on being a stronger CAG in 2012.

Definitely noticed the EA pre-orders being added. Don't know if anyone else asked for them, so thank you for that.

Merry Christmas.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks T-Money. Nothing for me today but I wanted to say Merry Christmas and thanks for the killer week.

Maybe next year we will see the Duke Dr DLC go on sale separately.[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas again! Here's a quick update:

1. I don't have an update on a repeat of the $2 Dungeon Defenders yet, sorry. Thanks to everyone who helped make the promo so successful though.

2. Risen was still experiencing activation issues as of this morning (I personally purchased a version and have been trying to activate it). As a policy Amazon doesn't sell products to customers that they can't use immediately, because we want you all to have a great experience as soon as you have your product. Hope you can understand that.

3. You'll notice in a couple of minutes (30-45) that the price for Modern Warfare 3 will drop to $34.99. If you purchased at the higher pricepoint TODAY, have no fear, I'm already pulling your order IDs and you'll be refunded the balance in a couple of days. NOTE: This only applies to people who purchased MW3 today 12/25 since we'd advertised a different price point for today originally...if you are a MW3 fan, tell your friends...$35 today only at Amazon.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas again! Here's a quick update:

1. I don't have an update on a repeat of the $2 Dungeon Defenders yet, sorry. Thanks to everyone who helped make the promo so successful though.

2. Risen was still experiencing activation issues as of this morning (I personally purchased a version and have been trying to activate it). As a policy Amazon doesn't sell products to customers that they can't use immediately, because we want you all to have a great experience as soon as you have your product. Hope you can understand that.

3. You'll notice in a couple of minutes (30-45) that the price for Modern Warfare 3 will drop to $34.99. If you purchased at the higher pricepoint TODAY, have no fear, I'm already pulling your order IDs and you'll be refunded the balance in a couple of days. NOTE: This only applies to people who purchased MW3 today 12/25 since we'd advertised a different price point for today originally...if you are a MW3 fan, tell your friends...$35 today only at Amazon.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Thanks but stop working. Go enjoy family. :)

Merry X-mas to all, and thank you for the great deals! Will Europa 3 Chronicles and Heart of Iron 3 Collection be on sale in a couple of days? I know the price is already good, but I would hate to purchase it now and it drop to like $1.99 in a few days hehe

Thanks T-Money for all your great works! Merry Christmas!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks brother :), you rock.[/QUOTE]

I read that reply in Hulk Hogan's voice, brother!

Anyways, the real reason I'm posting is to say thank you for all the work you've done here. It is truly appreciated. But yeah, go spend some time with your family!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

3. You'll notice in a couple of minutes (30-45) that the price for Modern Warfare 3 will drop to $34.99. If you purchased at the higher pricepoint TODAY, have no fear, I'm already pulling your order IDs and you'll be refunded the balance in a couple of days. NOTE: This only applies to people who purchased MW3 today 12/25 since we'd advertised a different price point for today originally...if you are a MW3 fan, tell your friends...$35 today only at Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I noticed that the OP says Nuclear Dawn is $3.99, but it's still showing as $11.99... Will it drop a little later too?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

[quote name='enormous']I noticed that the OP says Nuclear Dawn is $3.99, but it's still showing as $11.99... Will it drop a little later too?

Thanks and Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

Nuclear Dawn looks fixed now - at least for me. Just purchased and activated on Steam.

[quote name='enormous']I noticed that the OP says Nuclear Dawn is $3.99, but it's still showing as $11.99... Will it drop a little later too?

Thanks and Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

Yeah, the hamsters are VERY slow on Christmas :)...give it a few and it will be $3.99

[quote name='rperez1025']I read that reply in Hulk Hogan's voice, brother!

Anyways, the real reason I'm posting is to say thank you for all the work you've done here. It is truly appreciated. But yeah, go spend some time with your family!

Merry Christmas everyone!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks :) I grew up in the Tampa Bay area and Hulk is a local celeb down here, used to see him on the beach all the time...I guess I picked up his "brother".

I'm currently playing Monopoly with the fam, so I'm posting in between roles :)

[quote name='Ribkage']Can I activate modern warfare 3 on steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes :).

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Rodster']T-Money how bout some extra love this Christmas and repost the Renegade Ops deal? :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry guys, this has been asked a couple of times, and given the fact that it is Christmas Day, we definitely won't have time to put together a deal around Renegade Ops for today again. Just didn't have the right people in place today to get it done.

Sorry for the not so awesome news, but I wanted to at least address your questions rather than ignore them.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Tony are u guys matching or running a cheaper deal in Alice:Madness Returns? Also Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

We're matching on Alice, we chose to go deeper on Call of Duty and Nuclear Dawn today.

There are a ton of reasons behind why we decide to go deep vs. match that I'm not at liberty to discuss on a public forum (and I probably shouldn't even comment as much as I do lol). I think we've come through on my promise of "Lowest or better prices on Digital Downloads this holiday".

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Hate to ask again, but it got buried: any chance of matching/beating Steam's price of $15 for Rage yesterday? Was hoping to see it closer to $10.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, someone else answered this so I assumed you saw. We don't carry any Bethesda games currently.

Cheers,
T-Money

I feel like a chump for buying Nuclear Dawn a few weeks ago, thinking they probably wouldn't top it by much for the holiday sale. On the flip side, always glad to see a small game get larger. I just hope they continue to improve it.

Only thing left on my xmas list that Amazon DD carries is L.A. Noire. Hoping to see $15 or less!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I feel like a chump for buying Nuclear Dawn a few weeks ago, thinking they probably wouldn't top it by much for the holiday sale. On the flip side, always glad to see a small game get larger. I just hope they continue to improve it.

Only thing left on my xmas list that Amazon DD carries is L.A. Noire. Hoping to see $15 or less![/QUOTE]

Man you're going to be so happy New Year's Day...

Cheers,
T-Money

Any chance you could put Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition for PC Digital Download on sale? Steam has it on sale for $19.99, so could you offer a price around $10 to $15?

[quote name='MugenKen']Any chance you could put Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition for PC Digital Download on sale? Steam has it on sale for $19.99, so could you offer a price around $10 to $15?[/QUOTE]

We recently ran that version of the game at $15.99 twice (two separate days). I doubt we'll be doing it again before the New Year.

That being said, I will absolutely send you a personal PM if we decide to go back to a pricepoint like you've mentioned a couple of times.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry, someone else answered this so I assumed you saw. We don't carry any Bethesda games currently.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
Nope, I didn't see that. Guess I hadn't had my coffee yet. Thanks for the answer. :)

Merry Christmas to y'all and thank you very much T-Money for all the effort

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']deus ex worth getting?[/QUOTE]

One of the best games of 2011

If I haven't got 2 copies from AMD's promo, I would get it for 10$ in a heartbeat. Hell, even for 20$ it is awesome :applause:

Sorry but had to ask again, any chance Europa Universalis 3 Chronicles getting another discount by New Year? Or is that it?

Thanks!

How does the Deus Ex: HR digital download activate on steam? I purchased it either way since I don't think I'll see 9.99 + Tax beaten for several months if not a year, but is there a way to get a steam code to activate it, or do I need to actually download and install via Amazon and have it activate on Steam during installation, similar to if it's like buying it retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back