Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey CAGS,

I’ve got some news I’m both excited and sad to share with you at the same time. I’ll be leaving the Digital Video Games team in Mid-March to join the marketing team for Amazon.com’s Loyalty and Rewards program, Amazon Coins. My boss and I have talked extensively about how to maintain and continue our presence here and across the other communities we’ve created in the past couple of years. To that end I’d like to introduce you to Josh, who take over monitoring, updating, and responding to this thread. Josh will be ramping up over the next couple of weeks, he  will be posting shortly to introduce himself.

Now that the “what’s going on” part of the message is out of the way I want to tell you all how much I love CAG and the posters here. This was the first community I joined when I started this job (anyone still remember that first thread?) and all of you have had a huge hand in shaping how we think about and execute Community Development and Management here at Amazon, which has in turn shaped my career these last two and a half years.

I started to write out a section calling out the regular posters and realized the list would be both overly long and incomplete at the same time. Instead I’d like to thank you all again, you all have my deep and sincere gratitude. I’ll still be around and my gaming accounts aren’t going anywhere so feel free to hit me up anytime you want to chat. I’ll probably still hang out in the thread too :).

Thanks again everyone, let me or Josh know if you have any questions!

The Indie Store has launched!
Amazon.com is launching a storefront dedicated to supporting and promoting PC/Mac/Web-based Indie Games. Our Digital Video Games team is a small group of passionate gamers and we’re all really excited to help Indie developers reach more customers quickly by providing a quick and simple process for bringing their games to market. Additionally we’ll be supporting the Indie Store with a ton of promotions, both at and after launch. Many of these promotions are designed to give the developer the opportunity to maximize their revenue. For example, Amazon is forfeiting all royalties from bundle sales and passing them along directly to the developer, we’ve also created an “Indie Spotlight” program to help customers learn more about the games and developers they love. We view the Indie developers as some of the most creative in the industry and we want to help them continue to create new and innovative experience for customers.

Why we are doing this:

• Allow customers to discover an entirely new category of games on Amazon.com
  • Help developers reach new customers quickly. Our onboarding process is straightforward and we want to sell every Indie game available
  • We want to leverage our strengths to support and help the developers who are driving forward innovation and creativity in the games industry
General Information

Hi CAGs,
I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

Cheers,
Tony

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.
F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

5. Price Matching notes: Generally we do not match international retailers (GMG, Gamersgate, etc) or physical retailers (Best Buy, Newegg.com, etc.)
To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here: Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
And you sir are a self righteous douche. Amazon gets a lot of my money, and I mean a lot, this is the 1st time in recent memory that I complained, and it was no big deal until people like you attack. I checked the page, did my due diligence, but yes failed to check if the game was on Steam. Amazon do give exceptional customer service, and Tony is an asset, but when the rubber hits the road it is still my money being spent and I feel that I can point out something that seems wrong. Why don't you attack all the folks pissed about UPlay or GFWL.

Go mind your own F'n business.

And p.s dumbass, the comments on the actual amazon page are entirely in Amazons control. It's not like DRM confusion doesn't happen on a daily basis, and in this case Tony changed the language on the page to help the next buyer, so IMHO by reporting it I did some good.
Let's all relax here and keep our personal squabbles off the Amazon (or any) CAG board.

I'm not taking sides at all in this argument, it's just annoying to have to see posts like this, especially on Thanksgiving eve.

Let's all just enjoy the gnarly ass deals and continue to praise our lord and savior, Tony, and focus on salvaging those who place false idols (Gaben) before him.

That was driving me nuts so i fixed the non-Sim's related line breaks.

-------------------------------------

travathian, on 27 Nov 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

The following deals end today (11/27)

ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS THE COMPLETE COLLECTION - 7.49

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION - 8.99

BULLETSTORM - 4.99

BULLETSTORM - 4.99

Burning Hot Bundle  - 5.99

CRYSIS 2 MAXIMUM - 7.49

CRYSIS 2 MAXIMUM - 7.49

CRYSIS MAXIMUM - 7.49

Dead Island Franchise Pack (GOTY, Riptide + DLCs) - 33.49

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition  - 9.99

Dead Island Riptide  - 19.99

Dead Island Riptide: Fashion Victim DLC  - 1.33

Dead Island Riptide: Survivor Pack DLC  - 3.33

DEAD SPACE - 4.99

DEAD SPACE - 4.99

DEAD SPACE 2 - 4.99

DEAD SPACE 2 - 4.99

Have Faith Bundle  - 4.99

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle  - 8.49

MASS EFFECT - 4.99

MASS EFFECT - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 2 - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 2 - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 2 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION - 7.49

MASS EFFECT 3 - 6.99

MASS EFFECT 3 - 6.99

MASS EFFECT 3 DIGITAL DELUXE - 9.99

MEDAL OF HONOR ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION - 8.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter pack (Game + DLC)  - 7.49

Risen  - 4.99

Risen 2 : Dark Waters  - 9.99

Risen 2 Bundle  - 14.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes DLC  - 1.49

Risen 2: Dark Waters - The Air Temple DLC  - 4.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle DLC  - 4.99

Risen Franchise Pack - 19.99

Sacred 2 Gold  - 9.99

Sacred Citadel  - 7.49

Sacred Citadel - Jungle Hunt  - 2.49

Sacred Franchise Pack (Citadel, S2G, DLC) - 14.99

Secret Files - Tunguska  - 4.99

Secret Files 2 - Puritas Cordis  - 4.99

Secret Files 3  - 9.99

SIM CITY 4 DELUXE - 4.99

SIM CITY 4 DELUXE - 4.99

SPORE ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION - 9.99

Street Fighter X Tekken  - 14.99

Street Fighter X Tekken Complete Pack  - 29.99

SYNDICATE - 4.99

SYNDICATE - 4.99

Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers  - 2.5

Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers Soundtrack Edition  - 3.5

THE SIMS stuff

THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 DELUXE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 DELUXE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIDDEN SPRINGS - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIDDEN SPRINGS - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MOVIE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MOVIE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 PLUS ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 STARTER PACK - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 STARTER PACK - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLDS BUNDLE - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLDS BUNDLE - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99

THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99

Bit on the combo pack with XCom, Civ 4 an Civ 5.  Mostly because a friend heard me talking about it and said he would give me ten bucks for the Civ 4 key (he was stoked since it included the expansions and Colonization.)  So I got XCom and Civ 5 for ten dollars.  WOOT!!!!

And you sir are a self righteous douche. Amazon gets a lot of my money, and I mean a lot, this is the 1st time in recent memory that I complained, and it was no big deal until people like you attack. I checked the page, did my due diligence, but yes failed to check if the game was on Steam. Amazon do give exceptional customer service, and Tony is an asset, but when the rubber hits the road it is still my money being spent and I feel that I can point out something that seems wrong. Why don't you attack all the folks pissed about UPlay or GFWL.

And p.s dumbass, the comments on the actual amazon page are entirely in Amazons control. It's not like DRM confusion doesn't happen on a daily basis, and in this case Tony changed the language on the page to help the next buyer, so IMHO by reporting it I did some good.
I'm not trying to argue, just to say how the post came off. Look, I don't want to get in a fight with you or anything, and I apologize for being an ass if I have. We all buy something without investigating it enough sometimes. But my reaction if I had bought that and it hadn't been discussed in here already (which it had, extensively) would be a quick "hey guys, in case you didn't know, I thought this was for a Steam code but it's not even on Steam" not to complain to Tony about something being Amazon's fault. Really, if you wanted the game before, how big a difference is it to just add a non-Steam game to Steam if it isn't on Steam?

Anyway, I extend the peace pipe.

That was driving me nuts so i fixed the non-Sim's related line breaks.

-------------------------------------

travathian, on 27 Nov 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

The following deals end today (11/27)

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION - 8.99

BULLETSTORM - 4.99

BULLETSTORM - 4.99

Burning Hot Bundle - 5.99

CRYSIS 2 MAXIMUM - 7.49

CRYSIS 2 MAXIMUM - 7.49

CRYSIS MAXIMUM - 7.49

Dead Island Franchise Pack (GOTY, Riptide + DLCs) - 33.49

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition - 9.99

Dead Island Riptide - 19.99

Dead Island Riptide: Fashion Victim DLC - 1.33

Dead Island Riptide: Survivor Pack DLC - 3.33

DEAD SPACE - 4.99

DEAD SPACE - 4.99

DEAD SPACE 2 - 4.99

DEAD SPACE 2 - 4.99

Have Faith Bundle - 4.99

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - 8.49

MASS EFFECT - 4.99

MASS EFFECT - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 2 - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 2 - 4.99

MASS EFFECT 3 - 6.99

MASS EFFECT 3 - 6.99

MEDAL OF HONOR ULTIMATE DIGITAL COLLECTION - 8.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter pack (Game + DLC) - 7.49

Risen - 4.99

Risen 2 : Dark Waters - 9.99

Risen 2 Bundle - 14.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes DLC - 1.49

Risen 2: Dark Waters - The Air Temple DLC - 4.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters - Treasure Isle DLC - 4.99

Risen Franchise Pack - 19.99

Sacred 2 Gold - 9.99

Sacred Citadel - 7.49

Sacred Citadel - Jungle Hunt - 2.49

Sacred Franchise Pack (Citadel, S2G, DLC) - 14.99

Secret Files - Tunguska - 4.99

Secret Files 2 - Puritas Cordis - 4.99

Secret Files 3 - 9.99

SIM CITY 4 DELUXE - 4.99

SIM CITY 4 DELUXE - 4.99

Street Fighter X Tekken - 14.99

Street Fighter X Tekken Complete Pack - 29.99

SYNDICATE - 4.99

SYNDICATE - 4.99

Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers - 2.5

Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers Soundtrack Edition - 3.5

THE SIMS stuff

THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 70s, 80s, & 90s STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 DELUXE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 DELUXE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DIESEL STUFF PACK (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 FAST LANE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 GENERATIONS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIDDEN SPRINGS - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIDDEN SPRINGS - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 HIGH-END LOFT STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE (PC/MAC) - 22.49 THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MASTER SUITE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MONTE VISTA (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MOVIE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 MOVIE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PETS (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 PLUS ISLAND PARADISE (PC/MAC) - 24.49 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS PETS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 PLUS SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SEASONS (PC/MAC) - 19.99 THE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 STARTER PACK - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 STARTER PACK - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 TOWN LIFE STUFF (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE (PC/MAC) - 14.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLD ADVENTURES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLDS BUNDLE - 9.99 THE SIMS 3 WORLDS BUNDLE - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99 THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99

THE SIMS MEDIEVAL PIRATES AND NOBLES (PC/MAC) - 9.99
WTF DID YOU DO YOU RUINED IT

So that's what the kids are calling that extension nowadays...

I attempted to win a Grid 2 key today for LN3000, and won it on my first try. I think my time was about 2:52. Not sure if this will benefit anyone, but at least LN has a key now?

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted details about the Intel GRID 2 giveaway!

A while ago I had tried for several days to win a code but when I realized how weird the highscore table was I stopped trying and never looked further into details. Well now I just retried once more, managed to get a 2:49 time and did indeed win a key! :D

Sorry Tony, one thing less I'll be getting from Amazon...but now I'm considering getting the Racing Pack instead once it hits $9.99. ;)

If anyone gets another key for GRID 2 who doesn't need it and is kind enough to share it, I will be grateful to have it because Europe is not eligible for this giveaway so I can't try myself to get one.

Thanks in advance.

There is no need to be upset.

Hey guys,

Couple of updates:

1. Please stop arguing, see the OP. Last year got really ugly and I don't want to see the thread spiral out of control again.

2. We are going to be selling the 2400 Cartel Coins Pack for 25% off tomorrow through 12/2, for those still playing SWTOR this could be good :).

3. We moved the Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III Deluxe 75% off sale up to include both tomorrow and Black Friday

4. We changed the BF4 $24.99 promotion. Here are the new details:

1. [SIZE=11pt]We’ll be at $24.99 for 4 hours 3:10PM (PST) – 7:10PM (PST) on 11/28[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=11pt]Prior to that we will be at $34.99 on 11/28[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=11pt]On 11/29 we’ll be at $29.99[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]This deal changed a bunch over the last couple of days, this should be the final iteration.[/SIZE]

Cheers,
Tony

I'm not trying to argue, just to say how the post came off. Look, I don't want to get in a fight with you or anything, and I apologize for being an ass if I have. We all buy something without investigating it enough sometimes. But my reaction if I had bought that and it hadn't been discussed in here already (which it had, extensively) would be a quick "hey guys, in case you didn't know, I thought this was for a Steam code but it's not even on Steam" not to complain to Tony about something being Amazon's fault. Really, if you wanted the game before, how big a difference is it to just add a non-Steam game to Steam if it isn't on Steam?

the peace pipe? hmmm guess i could join in for some that :D

We changed the BF4 $24.99 promotion. Here are the new details:

1. [SIZE=11pt]We’ll be at $24.99 for 4 hours 3:10PM (PST) – 7:10PM (PST) on 11/28[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]This deal changed a bunch over the last couple of days, this should be the final iteration.[/SIZE]

Cheers,
Tony
Any deal on BF4 Premium?

[quote name="Trusty Mutsi" post="11287380" timestamp="1385575585"]
Question: Should I play Assassin's Creed III after Brotherhood, and skip Revelations?[/quote]no way. Rev is far better than 3.

My only concern is that if there is an issue, it may not be noticed until it's too late (EC sales already started) or may not be noticed at all (I'll be required to count up my DVG purchases and match it with whatever the email will say I should get promo-wise).

thats exactly it...

I agree with both of these comments.
Thanks dudes, I'm going to bring this to the team next week and see how we can help address.

Stay tuned.

Will I get 5$ credit promo if I buy PSN code on digital store ?
Yes.

Tony, but at what time? If it's midnight Pacific time,I need to know if I should wake up at 3am eastern time
All our deals start at midnight Pacific unless we explicitly state "This deal starts at X time".

Yeah, most of the older ones have been in the $7.50-$8 range. Might want to hold off another month.
/agreed, we don't have anything locked in yet but I'm pushing for those ranges.

Tony,

Repost 'cause I think you missed it a few days back:
I'll look into this now. I think there was a fat finger error with that one getting added to the deal tracker though.

When does the Max Payne Complete deal end?
12/3

Any deal on BF4 Premium?
Just the bundle with BF4 for $80.

Cheers,

Tony

Sorry to ask this but I need it, which timezone?

What are people's thoughts on the Last of Us PS3 bundle that goes on sale at 3:10 tomorrow? How fast will that go (i.e. if I cant get to my computer for liek an hour will it still be available)?

What are people's thoughts on the Last of Us PS3 bundle that goes on sale at 3:10 tomorrow? How fast will that go (i.e. if I cant get to my computer for liek an hour will it still be available)?
Hahahahahahahahaha. ;)

Edit: The 3DS bundles that were up yesterday went within seconds, or less.

Lightning sales are usually gone in minutes, if not seconds.
Damn. Aight...kmart has some pre black friday sale and they're offering that bundle. I'll probably buy it and pick it up on my way to my parent's house tonight.

Thanks man. This makes up a bit for my hate for your pinball skills

Hahahahahahahahaha. ;)

Edit: The 3DS bundles that were up yesterday went withing seconds, or less.
Shittt son. Glad I asked.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

This man just entered a word of helpless addiction the likes of which only junkies can truly understand, and you say "Welcome"? This man is in need of rehab, STAT! Backlog, incessantly hitting F5 to refresh sale pages, checking forums daily, then hourly until reaching the coveted "CAG regular" status, buying bundle after bundle (figuring out the mean average you're paying for each game in the bundle versus the ones you already have), creating spreadsheets to feel more organized all the while just really creating more methods to nurture your addiction even more, keeping track of where you bought what and what service it requires, diving into the mysterious word of layers of DRM, installing mobile apps to keep track of all of the above when not stationed i front of his PC, then needing tech sales and forums to find deals on the massive hard drives required to store all of the above. May whatever God you believe in take pity on your soul Good Sir.

#DontWantTheCure

#LikeTheDisease

#NothingWrongWithMe

#75%OffOrDie
Trust me, I've already reached that point.

Backlog, check.

Sale refresh, check.

Daily & hourly forum watching, check (even though I mostly just observe-been following here for over a year).

Bundles, check-check.

Spreadsheets and how acquired (both for me AND my family), check.

DRM watching, check.

Mobile apps, check.

Dedicated hard drive, check.

Question: Should I play Assassin's Creed III after Brotherhood, and skip Revelations?
It depends how invested in the main story you are. A LOT of stuff happens in Revelations.
And if you enjoyed Brotherhood you'd still enjoy Revelations. The only reason it's considered bad is because it doesn't improve upon the series as much as 2 and Brotherhood did. Plus it has the crappy Tower Defense mini game (but you're only required to play it once unless you want to get every achievement/full sync)

What, you spent too much or to little on Steam? Hell it's only the first day. ;)
I was expecting to have to really pick and choose what I wanted, but it seems my wallet is safer than expected. Nothing in my cart will be getting cheaper most likely (almost everyhing is -75%+), so unless there is something on a daily or flash sale I want (which isn't too likely given my tastes), I will likely come out of the sale with a roof still over my head ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted details about the Intel GRID 2 giveaway!

A while ago I had tried for several days to win a code but when I realized how weird the highscore table was I stopped trying and never looked further into details. Well now I just retried once more, managed to get a 2:49 time and did indeed win a key! :D

Sorry Tony, one thing less I'll be getting from Amazon...but now I'm considering getting the Racing Pack instead once it hits $9.99. ;)
what are the details i looked and can't find anything

Hey guys,

Couple of updates:

1. Please stop arguing, see the OP. Last year got really ugly and I don't want to see the thread spiral out of control again.

2. We are going to be selling the 2400 Cartel Coins Pack for 25% off tomorrow through 12/2, for those still playing SWTOR this could be good :).

3. We moved the Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III Deluxe 75% off sale up to include both tomorrow and Black Friday

Cheers,
Tony
No idea/plan for a FC3 Deluxe + AC3 Deluxe bundle?

bundle? Less than $25 :D

BF4 crashing syndrome making the price crash as well? The game has been released only 2 months ago.

What browser did you guys use for GRID 2? It won't let me press enter after entering my email for chrome and IE tells me to use Chrome.
My Chrome doesn't work properly either despite IE telling me to use it. IE did though even with the warning. Is it not working for you or have you just not tried it?

What browser did you guys use for GRID 2? It won't let me press enter after entering my email for chrome and IE tells me to use Chrome.
I used Firefox. But every third or fourth day I would try to enter it would show totally different hidden objects than the "track" that it showed me on, so I'd have to blindly click around until it accepted my clicks and wind up with a time of around 6 minutes that time. I did still eventually win a code, even without knowing what time I should be aiming for.

FYI working on the Steam Price Matches, including that Sonic Pack, which we're updating to include the 3 pieces of content we're missing and putting up for $14.99.

Cheers,

Tony

No idea/plan for a FC3 Deluxe + AC3 Deluxe bundle?

bundle? Less than $25 :D

BF4 crashing syndrome making the price crash as well? The game has been released only 2 months ago.
think their just trying cash in on holiday sales an flaunt numbers we sold X amount copies .

their lot good games deal/sale, an their fighting to get are money. if you waited this long, wait bit more an their be a BF4/premium combo pack on sale for around $50 am sure,

FYI working on the Steam Price Matches, including that Sonic Pack, which we're updating to include the 3 pieces of content we're missing and putting up for $14.99.

Cheers,

Tony
Oh cool, that's an even better deal than what I was planning to spend. Now to wait and see if Steam has Sonic stuff as part of a daily. $7.49 would be nice. :)

Tony or anyone else. I can't find it, but I remember reading Amazon is going to price match the year of PS+ $30 right? If so when? Tonight at midnight?

Hm. Not to pee on Tony's thread or anything but have the Sims 3 expansions been any cheaper than $10 anywhere?
Eh, other than Gamersgate glitches - not really. :p

I think I bought Showtime for like $6 or something from GG, back when it glitched a while back. I'd have to check.

I don't know what game won Origin's BF vote, but Origin on Black Friday will either have BF:BC2, Sims 3: Pets expansion, or FIFA Soccer 12 for $1.

I'm hoping Sims 3: Pets wins - I already have the other 2.

Also, did you check IsThereAnyDeal for best price on some Sims 3 games?

EDIT:

The Steam Autumn Sale has begun.

HIDE YOUR WALLETS!!!
where da free games at bro?
Yes!!! :D Sounds great!

I used opera and it glitched out and I lost my opportunity for today. I blame Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back