(Amazon PM'D) Killer is Dead (Xbox 360/ps3) $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @Gamestop

I'm worried about this whole 1-3 weeks thing with amazon copies now. What if they exhausted all the limited copies and they end up sending regulars they get from the publisher? Luckily I found a sealed 360 copy at gs but I ordered a ps3 from amazon. Who knows.
they never made a vanilla copy all copies are the limited edition even in Europe there was never a vanilla copy

Picked up the last sealed X360 LE at my Gamestop for $5.  I don't usually play Suda 51 games but I did enjoy Killer7 on the Cube so I thought I'd give this a shot.

Look to the right under "more buying choices".

P.S. It's okay, you can admit to not knowing how to navigate Amazon, we won't laugh at you.
Haha i didnt even notice. No, whenever I am here on CAG and people say the price, i never HAD to look over on the more choices area to see it. This is the first time when someone said it was PM'ed that I ever had to do something other than search for it and see the price instantly. It doesnt matter because surprisingly enough my gamestop allowed me to return my used copy i bought 2 weeks ago for $11.69 and get the new one instead. I then just grabbed three cheapo wii games for the b2g1 to add to my ever growing collection and just use the credit. So I still got it for the $9.99 and it was the LE too! :) But thanks for the info. I had a good laugh. :whistle2:D

picked mine up from Gamestop yesterday for 5 bucks. open box. the game itself is still sealed. for 5 bucks, im not complaining. was thinking about getting a second one but. probably wont bother wasting my gas.

Bought the last copy of Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus from Best Buy for $12 after GCU then headed to the Gamestop down the street and picked up their only factory sealed Killer is Dead LE for $5. :D/ :p

A nice change of pace from my usual pickups: $10 psn and $25 kindle cards with $5 discounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to pick up a copy LE from a local Gamestop for $5.xx after using the $5 coupon from the Kongregate deal.  While the LE wasn't sealed, the game was, which was nice.  Plus, the artbook and CD were in pristine condition, so after removing the usual Gamestop stickers, it essentially looks new.  Not complaining at all, especially for $5.

I've been wanting to play this game for some time but just never wanted to pay all that much for it.  At this price (and for the LE goodies), I'm happy.

Grabbed a LE copy last night for $5 w/ coupon. Box empty on the shelf and dude rang it and was surprised it came with a non-gutted copy of the game. First time in awhile that I've seen that happen. I actually had no intentions of ever picking this up, but halfway through it and it's pretty decent imo. But then again, I'm also that one person who liked Drakengard 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the last copy at the Orchard Hills GS in Leominster MA. It may be a sign that something is definitely wrong with me buy im actually enjoying the game so far. I did really enjoy Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned, so maybe Suda games are just my style

I got the last one I could find, it was the opened up shelf copy. The cardboard box had some wear and stickers (of course) but everything else was minty fresh and the game was sealed.

Hope I get to play it after I finish Ducktales tonight.

I don't see why anyone would want to save $5, when you only need to pay $10 for a brand new copy with all the extras

It's showing as $19.99 new on GS's site now. Does that mean the promo is over or should it still be $10 in-store? 

bread's done
Back