(Amazon PM's Here) Best Buy Blue Sunday Video Game Deals: PS Vita $170, Tearaway $30, NFS: Rivals (360/PS3/PC) $40/$30 and More

15.99 for into the Nexus and 23.99 for Tearaway. I'm down.
Picked both of those up today, plus Killzone: Mercenary for 23.99. I know KZ is going on sale at GS on BF, but I'm too lazy to get in there early to claim one, easier to just pick this up and be done with it!

Picked both of those up today, plus Killzone: Mercenary for 23.99. I know KZ is going on sale at GS on BF, but I'm too lazy to get in there early to claim one, easier to just pick this up and be done with it!
That's what I usually do on BF, if I have to buy it for 3-5 dollars more a few days before but can skip the stress and hassle of actual BF I go for it!

Lag? Who cares about online, play the game offline scrub!

EDIT: And the PS4 version kicks a$$, why are you playing this on PS3? How about you scrape up some bucks and buy yourself a PS4, you can thank me later! Who wouldn't want to play this on EITHER next-gen system, wake up drone!
So there you have it, you just want to fight with someone, hate to break it to you but it's an opinion learn to deal with it.

And stop trolling..

So it looks like you got the edition of R&C Nexus with the voucher for Quest for Booty. Can anyone else confirm this edition is available at BB? The BB website shows only the game with no voucher.
I can confirm that I got Quest for Booty voucher. I'm like 95% sure that all physical copies will have QFB.

I can confirm that I got Quest for Booty voucher. I'm like 95% sure that all physical copies will have QFB.
Yeah that's what it was. Sorry I should have specified X_X; I read up on it a bit prior to buying and yes, it seems that all physical copies come with the voucher. At least in the US.

Anyone know why the GCU discount isn't being taken off for me? I signed up on Friday and I checked the MyBestBuy page and it says I'm a member.
Kelli said 24 hours until you can use it, but the guy at the register today said it would take, like, a month to activate. That's okay, though, they did a manual override. I asked if they needed the receipt that I bought it as proof in the future, and they said they could see it on my reward zone account.

Oh, cool. Let's hope it doesn't fail on Black Friday, that would SSUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Got Puppeteer (16), Skyrim Legendary (24), and Rocksmith 2014 (40).  80 bucks for 3 essentially new games.  NOT BAD!  Thank you Best Buy, and thank you OP!!!!!

Walked into bestbuy yesterday, browsed the game section, walked out with nothing. Was thinking about Tearaway, buuut media molecule games never grab my attention long enough to justify $22. Will wait for it to be cheaper.

Kelli said 24 hours until you can use it, but the guy at the register today said it would take, like, a month to activate. That's okay, though, they did a manual override. I asked if they needed the receipt that I bought it as proof in the future, and they said they could see it on my reward zone account.

Oh, cool. Let's hope it doesn't fail on Black Friday, that would SSUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!
Boy I would be unhappy if I paid $120 for something and it didn't work for a month.

Can't get to a BB so I had to order online. Got Puppeteer for $19.94 after GCU 20%, tax and shipping. About same price of Amazon (Prime) but with a little bit of reward points. No too bad!

im really enjoying this ratchet and clank. its back to old school with some nice ideas like the clank rift segments. since this team made a crack in time in knew it would be great to play :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing comments of people getting discounts on Puppeteer and RNC, and was curious how?  Both are listed at $19.99 in my cart.  Thanks for any help.

I'm seeing comments of people getting discounts on Puppeteer and RNC, and was curious how? Both are listed at $19.99 in my cart. Thanks for any help.
Gamers Club Unlocked - you have to be a current paying member, or BB has to have extended your membership if it ended recently. I found the discount didn't show up in all the screens in the purchase process, but it appeared on some and, most importantly, the confirmation.

Gamers Club Unlocked - you have to be a current paying member, or BB has to have extended your membership if it ended recently. I found the discount didn't show up in all the screens in the purchase process, but it appeared on some and, most importantly, the confirmation.
Thanks! Just went to BB and realized they have both for $15.99. Going to stack the offers with Ebates. Great deal!

Trying to convince myself not to buy Puppeteer. Saw that there was a demo for it in the Euro PSN store.

It's a really good game. I just don't want to spend the money. But a heads up to anyone that wants to try before they buy. (Be warned, it's a 6gb demo)

Sorry amazon, you don't have 20% off gcu! Hehe! Bestbuy is really doing well!
I'm glad I figured things out. Ordered all of these and got the 20% GLU discount even though mine expired! Stacked with Ebates and my $25 Rewards Credit, I'm making out like a bandit!

I'm glad I figured things out. Ordered all of these and got the 20% GLU discount even though mine expired! Stacked with Ebates and my $25 Rewards Credit, I'm making out like a bandit!
Well, they extended people's membership to February, you sure you're not extended?

I'm going to pick up a vita today. Can someone tell me if the bundle (3G/WiFi + 8GB) comes with a screen protector? If not, I'll grab one before checking out.

I'm going to pick up a vita today. Can someone tell me if the bundle (3G/WiFi + 8GB) comes with a screen protector? If not, I'll grab one before checking out.
It does not I ordered the official screen protectors and a case off amazon for $12 shipped if you have prime. Also to anyone buying one if you have PS+ or a few cross buy games your going to need a bigger memory card soon. I filled mine up already and have about 3 games that didn't fit looks like I'll be looking for a deal on the 32GB card.

It does not I ordered the official screen protectors and a case off amazon for $12 shipped if you have prime. Also to anyone buying one if you have PS+ or a few cross buy games your going to need a bigger memory card soon. I filled mine up already and have about 3 games that didn't fit looks like I'll be looking for a deal on the 32GB card.
Thanks for the info. I ended up getting the Sony Starter Kit which was on clearance for $12 at my BB. I needed the screen protector and the pouch/case and found the 4GB memory card a nice bonus:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/starter-kit-with-memory-card-for-playstation-vita/4732133.p?id=1218517748517&skuId=4732133&st=categoryid$pcmcat265900050011&cp=1&lp=7

just wondering if CAGs have been happy with paying the 120 for a GCU membership. any catches to worry about like problems stacking. thanks!

just wondering if CAGs have been happy with paying the 120 for a GCU membership. any catches to worry about like problems stacking. thanks!
I don't think any CAGs payed $120 for it so hard to say. It doesn't stack with price matches and we've already had it not stack with the early access BF sales. Otherwise it's peachy.

Ah, thanks. Its very very tempting for that price, but my backlog shames me every time I look to the right of my TV. Or open Steam.

I think the only things I'd actually bite on would be SR4 for cheap (like $20) or a stupidly low price for something. The only thing I'd really say that I'm actually in the market for is a larger HDD. I'm tired of deleting things to free up space.

Any ideas when we are going to get an advanced post of all Amazon BF deals like in the past ? Im surely thinking by this time last year, we had a good idea what they were going to offer ... Only 2 days to go, so Im wondering ....  :ziplip:

Any chance they'll price match The Last of Us @ $24.99 from Walmart and Zelda:ALBW @ $29.99 from Kmart?
They a lightning deal for The Last of Us on Thursday which is where you will likely see the price matched. Zelda is more likely to change without some lighting deal/gold box event, which means you might actually have a chance to buy it unlike those 5 second and gone events.

got walking dead for vita at amazon smile along with a vita grip and stand..tearaway is back at 39 on amazon

bread's done
Back