Amazon Post Thanksgiving Deals! (Oblivion (PC) CE $25, Okami $30...)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sunday's Deals - Click here for all the deals.
Saturday's Deals - Click here for all the deals.
Friday's Deals - Click here for all the deals.
Looks like they will change (daily)?
Forget about fighting the crowds at the mall. During the Amazon.com After Thanksgiving Sale great savings on video games come to you. Between now and Monday, November 27th we'll offer deals on some of the hottest video game titles around. Shop now and often for the best bargains of the season, all from the comfort of home.

Spend $25 get free shipping.

Highlights:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...gam08-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325Sunday's Deals

:360:
Gears Of War (Collector'S Edition) $58
Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II $30

Saturday's Deals (Most are Gone)
:pc:
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Collector's Edition (DVD-ROM) $25

:ps2:
Sega Classic Collection $5
Rampage Total Destruction $10
Okami $30

Friday's Deals (Most are Gone)
:360:Xbox 360
Xbox 360 Live Gold Camera Bundle (with camera, 1 Yr Xbox Live, headset, Uno, Robotron and 200 Msoft Points) $40

Condemned Criminal Origins $19

Call of Duty 2 $20

Saint's Row $35

Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II $30

:ps2:PS2
Okami $30

Psychonauts $5

:psp:PSP
Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Core $170

Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Entertainment Pack $220

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $15

:pc:PC
World of Warcraft $15

Microsoft Age of Empires 3 $25

Prey Limited Collector's Edition $25

Battlefield 2142 (DVD-ROM) $25

Click here for all the deals

Man if they do change these daily and the other deals are as good as these ill be one happy camper. I really hope to see more!

[quote name='suko_32']Geez...I don't have a 360 but I really want that camera bundle for some reason.[/quote]

I could be wrong but I believe the camera works with PCs if that helps you at all

Had to bite on the $40 Vision Camera Pack. XBL is due in January for me so that was the main reason of me buying it.....I may actually just sell the camera.

I am gonna hate my AMEX bill this month..... :(

Psychonauts
Other products by Majesco
Platform: PlayStation2

List Price: $29.99
Price: $24.99
You Save: $5.00 (17%)

$5 off N O T $5

[quote name='ratruby']Psychonauts

$5 off N O T $5[/quote]
Thats because Amazon solded out. You're buying form J&R now. :/

[quote name='ratruby']Psychonauts

$5 off N O T $5[/QUOTE]

Amazon sold out. It's only available through J&R now - for $24.99.

[quote name='roymustang']I would use the XBOX Live card immediately. It will just add a year to when your current subscription ends, so you won't lose any time. Waiting can be dangerous as the XBOX Live cards have expiration dates.[/quote]
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the head's up on that, I'll make sure to activate it when I'm able to use my 360 (December 25th).

Glad I didn't wait too long to buy Psychonauts for a gift. If only there was a deal for the DS Lite though...

(hello, Santa?)

God, just got home from grandma's and about to order the vision camera bundle (still apearing at $40), when it hops to $65! Darn.

I just got in on the live camera bundle like 10 mins ago... maybe they are replenishing it from time to time?

my sub end's 12/26 so it was perfect timing, and i wanted to try the camera too... so its like a free camera, headset, 200pts, and arcade games... cant beat that!

Wow the live vision camera deal sure lasted for quite long. Thought it would only last a hour so so before they sold out.

i dont see the big deal about the vision cam. seems like a microsoft gimmick. i dont see the point of watching other dudes on their cam playing video games. i know they have totem ball game to use with it, but that got horrible reviews

I know what you mean about the cam. I dont see the point. I almost baught it for the 1 year of live, but I couldnt bring my self to (or the wife for that matter).

Hopefully Microsoft learns from Nintendo and uses hand recognition with the camera, they showed a little bit of that at E3 this year. I just got back from my grandma's house and I'm pissed the vision pack went back up. >

[quote name='hothitter']my sub end's 12/26 so it was perfect timing, and i wanted to try the camera too... so its like a free camera, headset, 200pts, and arcade games... cant beat that![/QUOTE]
Mine in December. Was kicking myself for not biting on the woot/other site for 50/55 shiped, this is even better. Also have RSV for 40 there, good combo.

Nice price on the Live camera. My sub ends in March so this will work out. I really don't need the headset or Uno but who cares at that price!

Nice price on the Live camera. My sub ends in March so this will work out. I really don't need the headset or Uno but who cares at that price!

you don't need uno!?!?! What's wrong with you?!?!!?!? hehe j/k.

I don't see the Vision Camera Bundle coming up at $40 anymore. Is anyone else having this problem, or does it only show this price at the final phase of checkout?

...I had to not visit this site earlier on in the day during Black Friday. I've got about a month left of Live on my account, $40 for the camera, Live, and other stuff would have been pretty nice.
Damn.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I don't see the Vision Camera Bundle coming up at $40 anymore. Is anyone else having this problem, or does it only show this price at the final phase of checkout?[/QUOTE]
It's sold out, so it's showing an alternate seller (in this case Office Depot) who has a higher price.

CheapyD- you rock my world- thank you! Picked up Prey and since I needed filler, picked up the non-sale item (Starwars II- Original Trilogy) so the wife and I can play it (her request- the more your wife games, the closer she comes to playing the more "complex" games)

Thanks again CheapyD

:cry: I wish I had seen this early this morning - would have really liked that Live Camera bundle.

Damn I want Okami pretty bad but I have SO many games to finish/play with.
I think I'm actually gonna hold off till it hits $20, but with Capcom closing clover and it not selling to well it could be rare down the road.

Some good deals to be had here.

[quote name='Puppy']No it doesn't. It doesn't look as good as the PC version, but it runs fine and still has a great art style. After playing though it, I'd actually love a an animated sequel. Love the characters, and I want to know what happens next![/QUOTE]

You must be blind. The PS2 version is choppy is just overall uglier than the Xbox version.

I would buy Okami, but I have a feeling it'll be $20 soon.

[quote name='evanft']You must be blind. The PS2 version is choppy is just overall uglier than the Xbox version.

I would buy Okami, but I have a feeling it'll be $20 soon.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look as good, but it still looks nice, and it's not choppy.

[quote name='evanft']You must be blind. The PS2 version is choppy is just overall uglier than the Xbox version.

I would buy Okami, but I have a feeling it'll be $20 soon.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look as good, but it still looks nice, and it's not choppy. I'd rather have the Playstation 2 version over any other version if you plan on keeping it, since it's the one you'll be able to play the longest.

Oblivion's a good deal! Now I have to decide if I want this version, or the Playstation 3 version :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back