[Amazon] Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition ($99.99)- PlayStation 3 Preorder is up

Congrats on getting the CE, sucks that disc 4 is missing. I planner on keeping the soundtrack sealed, hope mine isn't missing anything :/
Thanks. Was going to keep it sealed too but got way over excited. A nervous now about what Namco could do for me though since it's a limited set. Damn I'm so freakin' unlucky.

Still... the CE is so awesome. Probably the best I've ever bought. My 3 CE extras that I look for most are the art book, OST and steelbook and this nailed on all and beyond. I love steelbook but hate using them so i'm glad it is optional here and that the OST is in its own jewel case. Saw the Europe unboxing and wow north american sure got the good end of the stick.

My Namco order arrived in perfect condition.... but my soundtrack is missing disc 4!!!!!!

01358/18000
have you read any other reports about missing cds in soundtrack? I really don't want to open and check. perhaps that's what happens to some of the lower numbered ones!

If anyone still needs this I am willing to sell the extra one I have for cost (item+tax+my gas driving to a gamestop way out).  I am in socal but can ship anywhere in the US via UPS.  Was going to keep one sealed but figured I pass it along for someone to enjoy.

Thanks. Was going to keep it sealed too but got way over excited. A nervous now about what Namco could do for me though since it's a limited set. Damn I'm so freakin' unlucky.

Still... the CE is so awesome. Probably the best I've ever bought. My 3 CE extras that I look for most are the art book, OST and steelbook and this nailed on all and beyond. I love steelbook but hate using them so i'm glad it is optional here and that the OST is in its own jewel case. Saw the Europe unboxing and wow north american sure got the good end of the stick.
I just had to open my soundtrack after you reported that. I can't believe you're missing a disc. I feel for ya.

I'm not a frequent purchaser of CEs, but the minute I opened this up, I knew it was top notch. Then again, they really did have to put in all the extra stuff to justify spending $100 on a $40 game.

I figured I would have received a cancellation notification after ordering from Amazon on March 3rd when it was "Temporarily Out of Stock", but my copy actually came yesterday.   The FedEx guy was a sub and didn't even bother trying to deliver it to my door.  Just got back from picking it up from my apartments clubhouse and I have to say I'm very pleased.  Corners are all in great condition, only a small tear in the plastic wrap because of one of those sharp corners.  I don't open my CEs so I don't know if anything is missing or loose, but I'm hoping not.

16484 / 18000

That gives me hope I'd get one since you also order when it was TOOS.
You should get one if you ordered on the 3rd. Most if not all of friends that did on that date got order confirmations while my other buddies that ordered on the 4th or after didn't. I think it's just a matter of time before the CE is in your possession buddy.

*still following this topic incase this get restocked, looking one for my girlfriend now =P

You should get one if you ordered on the 3rd. Most if not all of friends that did on that date got order confirmations while my other buddies that ordered on the 4th or after didn't. I think it's just a matter of time before the CE is in your possession buddy.

*still following this topic incase this get restocked, looking one for my girlfriend now =P

I hope so :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on March 03, 2014

"Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition - PlayStation 3"
    Estimated arrival date: March 18, 2014

wow! I was not expecting to get that at all.. i'm so happy! I ordered when it had been out of stock for awhile. March 4th at 2am EST

Mine must have been canceled because now it shows that I never ordered it on Amazon. I pre-ordered it when it first was available and I saw it under my orders about a week or so ago.

I'm trying to print out an Amazon return label to return something. I clicked the Print All button on the label page and it printed out very small. I don't think this is going to work. It's very tiny.

Would anyone recommend right clicking the label and the bar code, saving them as files and them printing them out that way? They seem to come out more bigger.

Anyone experience this before?

I'm trying to print out an Amazon return label to return something. I clicked the Print All button on the label page and it printed out very small. I don't think this is going to work. It's very tiny.

Would anyone recommend right clicking the label and the bar code, saving them as files and them printing them out that way? They seem to come out more bigger.

Try a different browser.

adjust your printer or page settings

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on March 03, 2014

Estimated arrival date: March 18, 2014

wow! I was not expecting to get that at all.. i'm so happy! I ordered when it had been out of stock for awhile. March 4th at 2am EST
I got the same email today!!

If anyone is looking for this, let me know. I was planning on keeping one sealed but decided to return it. I figured I'd give someone a shot to grab it before I do. I'm looking for cost with tax plus shipping.

I second checking your browser printer settings, if that doesn't work, you can save them as files.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on March 04, 2014 (Order# 102-8877777-8693056): 

Estimated arrival date: March 21, 2014 - March 26, 2014

Amazon also sent me an estimated date for mine too. (March 19th) I ordered it on the 4th if it helps anyone. Im surprised that these are still coming in stock..?...at least on the Namco store...

Can you see something wrong with this picture?

ifGcaGmGAVkFO.JPG

My set was 07595/18000

I'm not supposed to have 2 collette's right?? I feel like contacting Bamco somehow and asking if they can just send me the right character, but they probably don't have it. If I ended up with 2 collettes that means SOMEONE must have ended up with 2 Marta's... (Maybe someone who bought more than one I don't know) I feel like if I contact them they will just accuse me of being a liar or something :(

(Also: My CE OST wasn't missing any discs. But disc 3 or 4 was loose when it was sealed. My heart dropped the moment I heard the familiar sound of a loose CD when I opened the CE. The CD case itself seems to be of really terrible quality. It's a chore to open and close properly. They don't make'em like they used to)

Can you see something wrong with this picture?

ifGcaGmGAVkFO.JPG

My set was 07595/18000

I'm not supposed to have 2 collette's right?? I feel like contacting Bamco somehow and asking if they can just send me the right character, but they probably don't have it. If I ended up with 2 collettes that means SOMEONE must have ended up with 2 Marta's... (Maybe someone who bought more than one I don't know) I feel like if I contact them they will just accuse me of being a liar or something :(
Don't you hate it when that happens? I got a set of the Star Fox DS dog tags a while back from Poweruprewards and it had 2 Falcos and no Fox. Pissed me off

Sell it for $600 as a rare variant :p

Got mine, 1434.  Was from the Namco store.  Condition was perfect so I'm pleased.  Now to open it and see how they messed up the inside, since I'm seeing some weirdness here!

Just got mine in today packaging was lol decent box was just slightly bigger than the ce and it had one tiny bubble wrap for protection i guess but overall no dents or anything looks magnificent

I ordered a copy while it was oos at Amazon on the 5th and just received a shipping estimate this morning.

How have the copies from Amazon been in terms of their conditon on arrival? After getting my Bravely Default CE from them I'm a little paraniod. Then again, the $20 I got back from them is what pushed me into springing for this CE.

Ordered on the 13th on the short time Bamco had it back up...got my delivery and tracking confirmation today! Hopefully it arrives tomorrow with the 1 day shipping and in good shape! =)

I ordered a copy while it was oos at Amazon on the 5th and just received a shipping estimate this morning.

How have the copies from Amazon been in terms of their conditon on arrival? After getting my Bravely Default CE from them I'm a little paraniod. Then again, the $20 I got back from them is what pushed me into springing for this CE.
Mine was perfect, no scratch or dents. I received it a day after release day from Amazon. I can't describe the condition inside the box though since I haven't opened it yet. Good luck on your order!

Mine was perfect, no scratch or dents. I received it a day after release day from Amazon. I can't describe the condition inside the box though since I haven't opened it yet. Good luck on your order!
Good to hear. Hopefully mine gets the same treatment.

I ordered six back in October and they all came perfect. I don't know why people keep complaining about Amazon's shipping. I've never had anything come damaged.

Apparently I just got three more of these. They didn't even tell me they shipped. I was hoping it would get canceled and I'd get a $5 credit or something. Ah well, back to eBay...

I thought these were supposed to be limited to 18,000. I keep seeing people mention that here, but they seem to keep releasing more.

bread's done
Back