Amazon VG Deals of the Week 8/28 - Brink, Hunted, Top Spin 4, Tekken 6 LE

[quote name='Thomas96']don't waste your money on the Tekken fightstick... its just a show piece the stick sucks... I coulnd't even use it to play pac man championship edition... let alone trying to play Tekken with it... its Horrible.

edit: looks like I'm too late.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Not sure what you were expecting bundled with a new game for

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Do you guys think $12 for Brink on XB360 like new condition is a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Free for Brink is barely a good deal :/

[quote name='KtMack23']Bit on the LE of T6. I got the game for $10 on black Friday and Ended up trading it to amazon for $9.75 a while later and referred it. Plus I need the stick for MvC3 and SFIV. I think I got the last one cause now they're out of stock. Yay me![/QUOTE]
Edit: they still have 4.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Do you guys think $12 for Brink on XB360 like new condition is a good deal?[/QUOTE]

I snagged this, while I know it isn't a good game, I want to see how bad it really is and give it a shot (I know, I know...)

For a game that I picked up on the cheap, I enjoy Brink (360). Obviously its better when you're playing with other people, but the bots aren't nearly as bad after all of the patching. Its got some nice class-based warfare and the running around can be fun if you're a Light body type. I enjoyed it a lot more than CoD multiplayer, that's for sure.

They also have a deal on select 3DS games for buy 1 get 1 50% off. Although Devil Survivor Overclocked is on there :)D) Zelda is not :)cry:)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1315530262&pf_rd_i=B002I09286

Choices include:
Devil Survivor Overclocked
SSFIV
Pilotwings Resort
Super Monkey Ball 3D
Madden
Rayman
Lego Pirates
Nintendogs + Cats
PES 2011
Samurai Warriors
Steel Diver
Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions
The Sims 3
Dream Trigger
Cubic Ninja
Dual Pen Sports
Reel Fishing

Wasn't there a deal going on where you buy Epic Mickey and you get a select Disney Wii game free?

My son wants the Club Penguin game for his birthday, and I thought that was one of the games to choose from.

Now I can't find it, so I assume that was perhaps last week's deal? :(

[quote name='XXXplosive1']It's showing 62.01 now for the Tekken deal. Does that means it's out of stock or does it change price in the cart?[/QUOTE]

It's out of stock, that's a 3rd party seller.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']It's showing 62.01 now for the Tekken deal. Does that means it's out of stock or does it change price in the cart?[/QUOTE]

Too late :cry: I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger or not and once I decided GONE.

awesome if you have some other XBL friends to play with. The solo game is horribly frustrating (at least when I played it) The game is all about team coordination, bots will not do that and random teammates usually cant do it as well.

If you want TDM and DM and other stuff like that. Brink is not for you. If you want team based objective FPS where you have to work together with your team, Brink is awesome. There is a small core of PS3 and X360 players who play a lot...it sometimes requires friending some Brink specific people on your friends list, but then you can always jump into full games.

The new AI patches have made the bots a lot better, and SD simplified the matchmaking to better ensure that you play with/against humans. There are still some issues, but it's a really fun game if you like slightly more cerebral FPS team based games....

It should be noted though, that most of the regular players have the 9.99 map pack DLC and in the server rotation, you will be kicked if either of these maps are voted on as the next map (if you dont have the map pack). Some of the best maps are in the original set, and they get played a lot, but the DLC (and Labs in particular) is pretty awesome, so if you like the game at $16.99 and plan on playing regularly, better plan on picking up the map pack for $10.

[quote name='thesuzukimethod']If you want TDM and DM and other stuff like that. Brink is not for you. If you want team based objective FPS where you have to work together with your team, Brink is awesome. There is a small core of PS3 and X360 players who play a lot...it sometimes requires friending some Brink specific people on your friends list, but then you can always jump into full games.

The new AI patches have made the bots a lot better, and SD simplified the matchmaking to better ensure that you play with/against humans. There are still some issues, but it's a really fun game if you like slightly more cerebral FPS team based games....

It should be noted though, that most of the regular players have the 9.99 map pack DLC and in the server rotation, you will be kicked if either of these maps are voted on as the next map (if you dont have the map pack). Some of the best maps are in the original set, and they get played a lot, but the DLC (and Labs in particular) is pretty awesome, so if you like the game at $16.99 and plan on playing regularly, better plan on picking up the map pack for $10.[/QUOTE] everyone has the dlc bedside because it was free for two weeks (i think that's how long they offered it). I picked it up back then even though I didn't own the game yet. If something is free for a limited time, grab it to "buy" it and download it later

[quote name='shadowkast']everyone has the dlc bedside because it was free for two weeks (i think that's how long they offered it). I picked it up back then even though I didn't own the game yet. If something is free for a limited time, grab it to "buy" it and download it later[/QUOTE]

Yeah - it was free for 2 weeks...I always grab the freebie map packs on PSN just in case i ever pick up the game, so good thing you grabbed it then...for those of us playing from day 1, it was hard to imagine not grabbing it as soon as it came out....

Even during the free two weeks it was surprising how many times we'd lose people b/c they hadnt downloaded the (FREE!) map pack. And if you didnt get it during the 2 weeks, it's $10

[quote name='mike.m']Can I use that Tekken stick on PC with GFWL?[/QUOTE]

giving you an answer in case no one else answers...

If you have a wireless receiver that came with a 360 controller for Windows, you can use that receiver for the Tekken stick to play PC games. Otherwise, you have to buy a wireless receiver that ranges from $13-25. 1 wireless receiver can handle up to 4 simultaneous controllers so you can get in your emulated X-Men or The Simpsons. :)

[quote name='juanawoman']In my opinion, Brink was terrible.

Can I just have basic team deathmatches with no objectives? :roll:[/QUOTE]

+1 ... terrible....

bread's done
Back