Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 4/23: GoW: Judgement $34.99, Halo 4 $29.99

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]30031[/IMG-R]Today''s Amazon Gold Box deals event features discounts on 7 gaming items, including God of War: Ascension $39.99 and God of War PS3 Bundle $279.99 as the Deals of the Day.

Lightning Deal Schedule (Pacific Time):
:360: Gears of War: Judgment $34.99 (12 to 5am)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99 (5 to 7am)
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $18.99 (7 to 9am)
:360::ps3: Dead Space 3 $39.99 (9 to 11 pm)
iconamazon.gif
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Headset $99.99 (11am to 1pm)
iconamazon.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 Premium Wireless Dolby Digital Gaming Headset $199.99 (1 to 3pm)
:3ds::psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 (3 to 5pm)
:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (5 to 7pm)
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $14.99 (7 to 9pm)
iconamazon.gif
Lego Lord of the Rings $19.99 (9 to 11pm)

Amazon Gold Box Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KneeKnee']Is that a good price for Hitman? I dont know if I want to set my alarm for it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Not sure...I want to like it, but not sure if it's worth that much.

Wow! The ONLY PC game listed is the one game I ALMOST bought just less than an hour ago.

I was at Walmart ready to buy SC2 Wings of Liberty for $40, but they only have one left and it's an open box.

Tempted to get Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for the Vita but I think I should wait for something lower since I wouldn't play it for a few months.

I have been looking at a PS3 for some time. The God Of War bundle is tempting me....

but I own a 360 and have a backlog of games on it that I need to get to.

Still having a Blu-Ray player and the ability to play the Uncharted Series, God Of War series, MLB the Show, Metal Gear 4, etc is tempting

Someone either talk me away from the ledge of purchase or back to it please

I need advice!

[quote name='Frank Zappa']I have been looking at a PS3 for some time. The God Of War bundle is tempting me....

Still having a Blu-Ray player and the ability to play the Uncharted Series, God Of War series, MLB the Show, Metal Gear 4, etc is tempting

I need advice![/QUOTE]

Same advice I'm telling myself. Since I also have a large amount of backlogged games on my 360 too. Don't get it, I can see it being discounted again down the road plus those "rumored" bundles around E3 that were leaked on New Egg. If you can wait till Black Friday for your ps3 purchase you won't regret it. That's what I'm attempting to do (unless E3 brings something good aside from those leaked bundles). However, on the other hand, this is a great deal if you're looking to start your ps3 collection and want to play God of War.

All in all, you can go either way but I'm resisting until something better (or maybe Black Friday this year) since my backlog is ridiculous.

[quote name='Frank Zappa']I have been looking at a PS3 for some time. The God Of War bundle is tempting me....

I need advice![/QUOTE]

You're better off getting the Amazon bundle. It's $250 and comes with a remote ($20 otherwise). But if you can wait, I'm sure there will be a price drop either at E3 or when the PS4 is released.

Literally just bought Forza Horizon LE off my friend for $15 3 days ago, but I would definitely re buy the LE just for the dlc codes. Forza Horizon is honestly the best racing game out imo

[quote name='captaintek3304']Since they've had a pattern the last couple months, where the deal of the day is a game that's about a month old, I'm not going to be Bioshock'd...when they say it's Infinite. But I'm hoping for God of War Ascension.

Games I could see as the DotD:
- Bioshock: Infinite
- God of War: Ascension
- Gears of War: Judgement
- MLB 13: The Show
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Any other title with a : in it[/QUOTE]

I win! Raaahh! Raaaahh! And the crowd goes wild!

I need advice![/QUOTE]

Get it. Best console I've purchased and I only got it in November after having Xbox 360 since release

Definitely picking up Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection for GS credit. I hope that the Forza Horizon LE isn't also $19.99 since I paid $30.11 for it back in February. :razz:

FYI beware the MVP code that comes in the Forza Horizon LE won't do you as much good as those that have had the LE since launch. The bonus cars for being an MVP member were stopped being handed out at the end of February, screwing me and others who bought the LE for $35 from Amazon at the beginning of March out of those cars (once the bonus cars are handed out you can't get them anymore.)

All you would be getting from the LE is the Steelbook, the 5 bonus LE cars (same cars as from the October Car Pack but with special Forza Horizon LE paint schemes) and the 3 tokens to use towards the in-game treasure map or other cars you can't afford with in-game credits.

If you already have the October Car Pack from the season pass or when it was on sale on Black Friday, the LE cars are seperate in your garage so you can sell those regular cars in-game for some credits.

I was really hoping for some kind of Injustice deal. The Forza Horizon deal is tempting because I've wanted to check that game out for a while; I just really hate turning on my 360 these days because of how damn loud the thing has gotten (even with installed games).

Great price for VLR. I know it could be lower since retail price is $40. But it's an amazing game and is worth the $40. $10 off is just icing on the cake. You could wait, but the game is too amazing to wait around.

Not too sure about Hitman, it could maybe drop further at some point? And, aren't those with EU Plus getting it free anyways (not there)?

GoW for $39.99... might pass.

[quote name='jsquires3']:applause: Injustice for $40! My friends keep rubbing how awesome it is in my face.[/QUOTE]

Injustice will be $40 May 5-11 at KMart. PM opportunities of course if you have a location near you.

Gotta love how Shane Roberts and Kotaku's/Gawker's Commerce Team totally ripped off Cheapy's post and made it a blog post over there.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Gotta love how Shane Roberts and Kotaku's/Gawker's Commerce Team totally ripped off Cheapy's post and made it a blog post over there.[/QUOTE]

Did you honestly expect more from them?

Thats a great deal on the Forza Horizon CE. I love that game. Only gripe is $50 for the season pass. WTF!!!

Waiting for it to drop to 50% off like Forza 4 Season PAss did last year.

Starcraft has been removed from the lineup

[quote name='MSUHitman']Gotta love how Shane Roberts and Kotaku's/Gawker's Commerce Team totally ripped off Cheapy's post and made it a blog post over there.[/QUOTE]

They gave credit and a link which is way more than I expected.

They gave credit and a link which is way more than I expected.

[quote name='CheapyD']Starcraft has been removed from the lineup.[/QUOTE]

Say it ain't so! T_T

I was totally ready to order tomorrow when I get into work...

[quote name='variablesunknown']I can confirm the Gears price as $34.99, I just picked one up. Does anyone know when the God of War daily deal goes live? Cheers![/QUOTE]

It's up at 40 right now.

bread's done
Back