Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Well shit. I've had my PS Vita for over year, I think. I guess I'll have to check the box at some point. If I can find where I stashed it.

I wish I could find a VITA that was new looking for around $120 for the system itself. I don't want to chance those on AWD for $128 since they seem like a toss up. Im having VITA withdrawals.  :whee:

This is the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread of course it's "used", and not a very good deal? It is you just don't realize it I guess. This is the newer 2nd generation model (not the 2012) and it retails for $229. If I had posted it on SD they would have been gone. You're not going to get one cheaper at the moment.
No, the 32 gb retails for 229. It was a meh deal, relax, and move on.

"Packaging will have cosmetic damage" any idea what I should expect from this?
Most likely a dinger as cosmetic damage pertains to packaging such as case being maybe bent or artwork having crease, etc. Disk and contents inside the package should be fine.

I wish I could find a VITA that was new looking for around $120 for the system itself. I don't want to chance those on AWD for $128 since they seem like a toss up. Im having VITA withdrawals. :whee:
That's because they could have been tossed up when it comes to acceptable ones. :lol: Stick to good, very good, and like new (if you find one in that price range) and you will be fine. Acceptable ones at this point are pure gamble.

What did I miss out on? Ive been working so much lately my mind is boggled.
You did not miss much just the usual chatter and some game deals. No cheap consoles or such.

I know this isn't the thread but Myke, I got a quote for ps4 trade in value at GS for $275. Can you check tomorrow and confirm it to be true. Also, any ideas about Sunday 90% trade bonus towards xb1 as in can I apply it towards games and or peripherals as well since all xb1 preorders are sold out around me.

P.S. Sorry to bring up work again for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You did not miss much just the usual chatter and some game deals. No cheap consoles or such. I know this isn't the thread but Myke, I got a quote for ps4 trade in value at GS for $275. Can you check tomorrow and confirm it to be true. Also, any ideas about Sunday 90% trade bonus towards xb1 as in can I apply it towards games as well since all xb1 preorders are sold out around me.
They shouldnt even be giving you quotes yet, we arent allowed to accept trades for PS4's yet. The SKU isnt in the system but, Ill let you know tomorrow Ill check it out. On another note. Why do you wanna trade it in already? Funny thing, I had 3 customers call in today already wanting to trade them in as well. The 90% trade in is only for console not games. However, you can use the credit for games or anything else.

They shouldnt even be giving you quotes yet, we arent allowed to accept trades for PS4's yet. The SKU isnt in the system but, Ill let you know tomorrow Ill check it out. On another note. Why do you wanna trade it in already? Funny thing, I had 3 customers call in today already wanting to trade them in as well. The 90% trade in is only for console not games. However, you can use the credit for games or anything else.
522.50 for trading in toward Xbox One so 122.50 profit would be way. Doesnt look like getting a PS4 will be hard either.

Can also then just return the Xbox One if you didnt want it and get all your credit back then some.

522.50 for trading in toward Xbox One so 122.50 profit would be way. Doesnt look like getting a PS4 will be hard either.

Can also then just return the Xbox One if you didnt want it and get all your credit back then some.
No you couldnt. The 90% is only for Sunday. Dont expect it to drag out. Im not 100% they would accept a PS4 at this point of time like I have already said its not in the system from what my boss was saying today in the morning but, that was around 11 am.

The reason being I am more heavily invested in current gen and nothing high on my play list is out right now that I want to on ps4. I will be picking it up later when the library has grown a bit. Since I opened it, trade in seems better option, especially towards the xb1 but only if an xb1 preorder opens in time because:

Seems like a good reason to me.

No you couldnt. The 90% is only for Sunday. Dont expect it to drag out. Im not 100% they would accept a PS4 at this point of time like I have already said its not in the system from what my boss was saying today in the morning but, that was around 11 am.
It is in the system as of 6pm EST. I asked the manager on duty that I know so you can find out yourself tomorrow.

Yes im well aware of how the the promo works thanks.

You asked why anyone would want to trade in a PS4 and I gave you the answer why, even if its just in theory.

Unified posts so it isn't cluttered.

:360: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (VG & LN from Express Media) $19.39 (G) $19.69 (LN) $22.72

:360: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (A) $9.98 (G) $10.81 (LN) $12.47

:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (LN) $9.21
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif

:360: 2K Essentials Collection (LN) $22.27

:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (A) $16.66

:360: Metro 2033 (LN) $14.13
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (A) $12.94

:360: Resident Evil 6 (VG) $11.63
:360: Assassin's Creed II - Platinum Hits edition (VG) $9.58

:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $8.08

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (LN) $8.00

:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (G) $179.34
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (VG) $33.04 (LN) $35.40

:ps3: BEYOND: Two Souls (VG) $38.70

:ps3: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (LN) $12.84

:wiiu: Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with Blue Wii Remote Plus (G) $38.58

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Selects) (VG) $10.51

:3ds: Pokémon Y (G) $25.30

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (LN) $22.28

:3ds: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (LN) $11.13

3ds xl red/black good $115.82 it'll show back up

I ordered it quick because it beat the price I bought at earlier by $10, but my $125 order is preparing for shipment so just cancelled this $115 one.

thanks dealseeker, i had to cancel my previous order. just to reorder, and it actually sped up my estimate delivery date by 2 days. LOL
I would have been all over that have I not gotten it way earlier and paid 4 x that. Worth it for it back then and definitely worth it at that price especially if all the DLC is intact.

Just grabbed a Red/Black 3DSXL (G) for $115

Edit: I see ShockandAwww cancelled it. Did you happen to read the description? Just hope the screen isn't scratched. I wasn't risking reading the description and losing it though. I sold my OG 3DS and been waiting to snag one. Was going to wait till BF or pick up the Zelda bundle but couldn't pass that deal up.

I would have been all over that have I not gotten it way earlier and paid 4 x that. Worth it for it back then and definitely worth it at that price especially if all the DLC is intact.
i just wanted the steelbook.

Edit: i think the last time halo 4 was this dirty cheap on awd. it was the night when the xbox 360 for $40 popped up.

Its says 20 left in stock and I ordered 4 because I didnt want to pay for shipping :p.  Im going to be a good person too and give away the other 3.  To whom I dont know just who as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back