Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I guess it all comes down to what you prefer. For $17 more, I rather have the peace of mind knowing I'm getting a NEW console and can go back to the store and return it during the 90 days. There is always the chance one might get a dinger from AWD but its pretty much luck.

If I'm coming from a price point of view, I get taxed at Amazon and I have a Target Red Card that takes off 5% + free shipping on online purchases. I'm almost certain the price will be reflected online during Black Friday so I'll avoid the crowds. If I were a betting man, I'm pretty sure Amazon will probably price match the Target Deal as well. Possibly a Lightning Deal on their end.

$133 = Easy Pass for me

Either way I'm getting the Zelda 3DS console so I shouldn't even be discussing this. Just thought I'd give my input on the pricing of a possibly used or new console :D

Either way I'm getting the Zelda 3DS console so I shouldn't even be discussing this. Just thought I'd give my input on the pricing of a possibly used or new console :D
Man now I think about it that coupon used on the Zelda bundle is an awesome deal. THAT coupon just got that more awesome.

problem is youre not paying only $17 more but sales tax on $150, here in ohio that is another $12. also amazon is accepting returns until the end of january. that is nearly 75 days plenty of time to check out system. also amazon will ship it right to his door, no waiting in line at all. because i could be wrong but from the ad the 3ds xl looks like a doorbuster...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man now I think about it that coupon used on the Zelda bundle is an awesome deal. THAT coupon just got that more awesome.
Ohhh, shit you're right. I'd probably skip that because it's still too much seeing as I don't actually like the look of the system, but yeah that'd be a good deal if you want that system.

I just literally thought of that just now too. Seriously lol

I went to Target.com and saw that they were selling the system. Since it comes out on 11/22 (same day as Xbox One), what are the chances they will stay on the shelves until the coupon starts on 12/1 :whistle2:k

Also you have to spend $75 on BF to get the coupon according to the AD. Easy workaround for that would be to just return the items after u get and use the coupon :whee:

I went to Target.com and saw that they were selling the system. Since it comes out on 11/22 (same day as Xbox One), what are the chances they will stay on the shelves until the coupon starts on 12/1 :whistle2:k
Yeah, the more folks figure out that coupon stacks the less chances I see of them remaining in stock too long. It will be available amongst all major retailers so hopefully enough will be at Target come coupon day.

You could buy it and then go to customer service and get the price adjusted with coupon. A possibility in that.

Also you have to spend $75 on BF to get the coupon according to the AD. Easy workaround for that would be to just return the items after u get and use the coupon :whee:
great...now we're discussing return fraud

great...now we're discussing return fraud
So all the people who bought preorder cards from Target to generate a 30% off coupon and returned them later just committed return fraud? I'm guessing you have very high morals. You know this forum is called "CheapAssGamer" right?

Way to kill the mood though...

cheapassgamer not criminalgamer. you "killed the mood," and pretty pathetic your reasoning it is ok is because other people did it. im glad to know about the coupon but upset people will take advantage of it just like other coupon you mentioned and ruin it for the rest of us.

Pretty jealous of you guys that got those cheap-o 360's that popped out randomly. Now go trade them into Best Buy haha
That is exactly what I'm gonna do. I was planning on keeping it but I had forgot everything you need (wireless adapter, bigger harddrive, etc) not to mention the controller they sent me doesn't work. Amazon ended up giving me $10 off for the controller so I only paid $30 for the 360.

That is exactly what I'm gonna do. I was planning on keeping it but I had forgot everything you need (wireless adapter, bigger harddrive, etc) not to mention the controller they sent me doesn't work. Amazon ended up giving me $10 off for the controller so I only paid $30 for the 360.
Exactly. By the time you take the arcade to what you expect from a console now you're sinking another $100 into an old piece of hardware.

Are people buying those Halo 4 LEs with the hope they'll still have the DLC codes? Or does something else come with it?
Not sure why I bought it. Maybe it's because it was so cheap. It'll end up in my backlog. Halo online never really appealed to me anyway. If my codes are unused I'll probably just give them to someone here.

Not sure if it's been said yet but BEWARE of ANY ps4 you see on awd. A lot of us who ordered from amazon have DoA consoles. I'm sending mine back to Sony as amazon credited me back $80 and told me to call Sony (I actually didn't ask for a dime). But yeah...if they show up, they'll prob be broken.

Unrelated but the link in your sig for the hdtv conga has changed. RiceQuakes got that thread covered for Myke. It isn't in Myke's XB1 thread anymore (In b4 IATCG puns :p).

Not sure if it's been said yet but BEWARE of ANY ps4 you see on awd. A lot of us who ordered from amazon have DoA consoles. I'm sending mine back to Sony as amazon credited me back $80 and told me to call Sony (I actually didn't ask for a dime). But yeah...if they show up, they'll prob be broken.
As in they won't power up or anything?

yep, it is coined as the "blue light of death"
Hah! Blue light would mean it has to power up and light up. He is saying they are DOA but to what degree? Any other info on this anywhere? I am just curious.

Plus, I would have coined it "Blue light of ominous Death"; in short "Blood". :lol:

Just did it. So for $30 I ended up getting a PS4 camera, 2 $5 Wii games, and $30 worth of PSN cards.

Ah, the launch woes. Always a failure rate of some sort in the beginning of console cycle. Hopefully Sony will iron out the kinks ASAP. Lets see how this goes even if it affects a minority it is their.
Yep..first launch console I've ever bought but I figured that both Sony and MS would be okay this time around :lol:

I will be insanely busy the next 3 weeks anyways moving and getting ready for my wedding so it's fine. Wouldn't have time anyways but this weekend all I had was time to play. Ah well, it's all good.

I got the acceptable. Is that a good price, even if it comes without the extras?
Even without the extras for the base game that is a good price. If you get the extras that is icing on the cake (this pun is dedicated to plus1zero :lol:)

Yep..first launch console I've ever bought but I figured that both Sony and MS would be okay this time around :lol:

I will be insanely busy the next 3 weeks anyways moving and getting ready for my wedding so it's fine. Wouldn't have time anyways but this weekend all I had was time to play. Ah well, it's all good.
All is well that ends well. Congrats on the wedding and moving. You certainly have your hands full.

Got Borderlands 2 fast as possible, thanks! CAG out.

sig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back