Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

best buy is doing trade in a working 360 or ps3 and get 100 best buy gift card. B&M only, will not show online. I think eldritch had a nasty looking xbox from the warehouse so flip that shit :D

I got my Acceptable copy of Radiant Historia today. It's complete except for the cover art. Any ideas why someone would do that?
There's a Gamestop near me that keeps the DS carts and manuals in cd sleeves but throws out the boxes/covers.

They can put the cover art with the manual. Why throw away the art? Your GameStop sucks.

Then traded it to Amazon as Acceptable? That's weird.
They also throw out used 3DS boxes. However, with regards to the original DS, all Gamestop stores suck in that regard because they actually received a memo from corporate to throw out everything from used DS games except for the carts. I've visited many Gamestop stores across several states and all of them trash the boxes for the original used DS games and a few do the same for used 3DS games.

They also throw out used 3DS boxes. However, with regards to the original DS, all Gamestop stores suck in that regard because they actually received a memo from corporate to throw out everything from used DS games except for the carts. I've visited many Gamestop stores across several states and all of them trash the boxes for the original used DS games and a few do the same for used 3DS games.
Yeah. I was told the same thing by a GS employee during their 2 for $10 sale a month or so ago. Just seems crazy to up and toss the case/cover art, but that's how they roll.

Yeah. I was told the same thing by a GS employee during their 2 for $10 sale a month or so ago. Just seems crazy to up and toss the case/cover art, but that's how they roll.
Until you see the boxes with hundreds of games on their counter, what they have locked up on display and then everything else locked away elsewhere and you realize how much room that stuff takes up.

There's a store around here that throws away the 3DS boxes and it hurts their sales. Nobody is buying their used 3DS games. Even the smaller stores sell more 3DS games than them.

Until you see the boxes with hundreds of games on their counter, what they have locked up on display and then everything else locked away elsewhere and you realize how much room that stuff takes up.
Oh. I get it. On a strictly business level, The practice makes sense. But when you're as particular about such things as I am, it's annoying as all hell.

Bf 4 360(B00EFFW0HC) 34.xx

possible flip:

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Amazon exclusive Bonus Value)(B002I0JE66) $143.59->204
So I got two of these to flip back as good condition (same condition I bought in). One is working and has everything. The other is working but is missing the Skyrim code and the headset. So I have a few questions, one will they care about that? Two, if so, how much (estimate) will they mark the price down? Three, should I contact Amazon about the missing headset and game code?

Thanks

So I got two of these to flip back as good condition (same condition I bought in). One is working and has everything. The other is working but is missing the Skyrim code and the headset. So I have a few questions, one will they care about that? Two, if so, how much (estimate) will they mark the price down? Three, should I contact Amazon about the missing headset and game code?

Thanks
they'd mark it down to acceptable if they take it at all. you might get lucky and have them not notice/not care, it all depends on the grader

Last edited by a moderator:
they'd mark it down to acceptable if they take it at all. you might get lucky and have them not notice/not care, it all depends on the grader
But shouldn't a "Good" condition system come with the game and headset? I think I rather just ship it back to them as a return then take a chance at the fact that they don't want it as a trade in.

I'm probably going to pick upt he 3DS + Tomb Raider Collector's edition

Thanks for these amazing warehouse deals! Keep it up man, this makes the CAG community HAPPY :)

sig.jpg

After chickening out a couple times buying a WiiU on AWD, finally getting the nerve up to pull the trigger, and missing several WiiUs on here I just paid $10 total ($222 tax included) more at Gamestop for a used Deluxe thanks to a coupon. I am glad I finally have one to play the Windwaker HD and 3 other WiiU games I have bought the last month on AWD.

The WiiU hardware is much better constructed than I originally thought from my very few minutes with it in person before today. The Gamepad works well. Most of all I don't hate the WiiU UI. 

So I'm looking for deals on Vita memory cards to go with my AWD Vita..and staring at the Amazon page is is giving me no results. Then this morning I got an e-mail from Rakuten giving me $15 in points. Have no idea why but I do know that it can get me a 8GB for $7 shipped or a 16GB for $24 shipped. The CAG in me says go 8GB and buy another 8GB from Gamestop at $10 on BF if necessary.

Smart move here? I just plan on playing games on this thing and signed up for PSN+.

So I'm looking for deals on Vita memory cards to go with my AWD Vita..and staring at the Amazon page is is giving me no results. Then this morning I got an e-mail from Rakuten giving me $15 in points. Have no idea why but I do know that it can get me a 8GB for $7 shipped or a 16GB for $24 shipped. The CAG in me says go 8GB and buy another 8GB from Gamestop at $10 on BF if necessary.

Smart move here? I just plan on playing games on this thing and signed up for PSN+.
I find it inconvenient having to take out one card, remember whats on which, etc. I'd just go with the larger one.

I've been having this issue myself. Thankfully I had some extra gift cards so I just shelled out for a 32 gb card for $43 after the gift card. From what I've read if you plan to mostly play pyshical games with some digital 8 gb should be fine. If you plan to do a decent amount of digital 16 gb card is reccomended if not the 32 gb card.

If you want to see something interesting read all the reviews on Amazon, a decent amount of verified purchases had issues. Its not just fanboy trolling either.
To be fair, faulty product pretty much guarantees a review. Out of how many preorders are there doa's. A relatively small percentage unless the problem is more widespread than I've seen. People are extrapolating from a non random sample size.

If you want to see something interesting read all the reviews on Amazon, a decent amount of verified purchases had issues. Its not just fanboy trolling either.
Read some of those and I would be mad too if I got a $400 brick.

Read some other interesting stuff posted on ign boards where a claim from FoxCon intern over the summer reported to having intentionally sabotaging the ps4s over employees treatment to send a message. This was back in August and it described the symptoms spot on to what folks are experiencing with blod. Sony also confirmed that .4% of consoles may have hardware faults at launch (per the board). Personally, their are bound to be bad eggs at launch of a new console cycle and hopefully Sony takes care of this ASAP. Where they go from here is what I am interested in.

I just plan on playing games on this thing and signed up for PSN+.
Go with the bigger memory card just because of the sheer number of games on ps+ and in no time smaller memory card will be full.

To be fair, faulty product pretty much guarantees a review. Out of how many preorders are there doa's. A relatively small percentage unless the problem is more widespread than I've seen. People are extrapolating from a non random sample size.
Very true! People are bound to come out in numbers when they have negative experience and say something than when they have positive experience.

16GB or 32GB is the way to go. I've got a 16GB card and I'm constantly erasing my downloaded games in order to make room for new stuff thanks to PS+ and the PSN sales.

I'm willing to buy a BLOD PS4 for $250 or so to record myself smashing it and make a lot of money on YouTube.

Watch there be like 100 SD lurkers stalking this thread to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back