Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Someone here was looking for this:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Xenogears (A) $21.04 (LN) $26.30

Just got home to my possible dinger $160.xx 250 GB 360e........I must say.......it is a dinger-linga-ding-dong! :bouncy:

It still had the clear circle seal over the box opening and everything. All items accounted for and the Xbox has a manufacture date of 5-29-2013. Not too bad for $90 off.

Thanks again. Way to close to the price of a new one. Especially considering new ones will be that price or less this coming week.
true, but this is the crystal white one... comes with 4GB memory card and assassins creed liberations/// thats why i jumped on it... really wanted something for PS4 remote play, and this seemed like a good deal, as long as everything is good when it arrives....

I am very happy with mine since they add a bit of style and add protection to the handheld from everyday use and handling (of note no protection against dropping them since they don't have much cushion but like you I am very gentle with my handhelds and that is where the pouch comes into play). The adhesive is similar to the ones on screen protectors and comes off cleanly so no mess or damage to the body of the shell.

I am guessing you are looking for something like this:

41Yy3J%2BZTeL.jpg

The one I have on my red xl is similar to this one (generic brand).

61XWhm9HK%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

61P1ddL7voL._SL1000_.jpg

My original black 3ds has this exact same one (company called BetterStickers).

il_570xN.482440269_owiz.jpg
Yea, that's what I'm looking for (what you had). Someone mentioned a clear one like that. I think that's my best bet since the hard shells make me more nervous about scratching/scuffing it up then I am about dropping it. I'll have some sort of case to carry it in when I'm not playing. Seems the best route. Now, just need to find the best value/quality combination for it :)

Thanks for the impressions of yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beh, the (A) red 3ds came and it was in pretty bad shape.  Wobbly hinge, scuffs and chips all over, I think it was a big scratch that made the screen look like it had dead pixels, it had the dreaded lower screen marks on the  top screen, AND it was on fully updated firmware (which I didn't want)  Overall terrible.  Didn't even come with a charger.  Heading back it be.

Beh, the (A) red 3ds came and it was in pretty bad shape. Wobbly hinge, scuffs and chips all over, I think it was a big scratch that made the screen look like it had dead pixels, it had the dreaded lower screen marks on the top screen, AND it was on fully updated firmware (which I didn't want) Overall terrible. Didn't even come with a charger. Heading back it be.
Gonna be hard to find an older fw 3ds. Amazon stopped selling for awhile so I'd assume their stock is fairly new.

According to Amazon Warehouse Deals FAQs, Very Good condition surprisingly doesn't require an original case. I was always under the impression that anything above Acceptable required an original case, but I guess that's wrong. Here are their descriptions for anyone wondering...

Like New - A "like new"" item sold on Amazon Warehouse Deals is in perfect condition, but due to the condition of the packaging, it does not meet Amazon.com standards for new product. For customer-returned product, it's possible that the previous customer opened and removed the product from the original packaging. If a returned item comes back in perfect physical condition and through our testing process we determine the working condition is perfect, the item may be deemed "like new." Physical damage to the outer box of a factory-sealed item in our warehouse can also lead to the condition being taken from Amazon.com "new" to Amazon Warehouse Deals "like new."

Very Good - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order but it has cosmetic damage or blemishes, shows slight signs of use, has minor accessories missing, or the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, we will assign the condition of "very good."

Good - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or has missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.

Acceptable - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item shows signs of wear including scratches, dents, and other aesthetic problems, we will assign the condition of "acceptable." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, manuals may be missing, and the item may contain third party attachments.

Just grabbed a PS4 Assassin's Creed 4 (G) for $38.xx.  $40 was my buy price, but I was hoping for a LN to guarantee the case.  Fingers crossed!

Gonna be hard to find an older fw 3ds. Amazon stopped selling for awhile so I'd assume their stock is fairly new.
I've only just started looking, so there is hope for me still. The problem with a used 3ds really is the screen imprint. I baby my stuff so I would never have an issue like that, but I've seen it happen to a friend of mine when his system was in a backback or something. Not to mention that whole thing is probably what caused Amazon and Nintendo to go at it, so it is a real problem for sure.

Blarg whatever then. $3.72 for a skylander, new or used is good in my book. When is the Eldritch skylander coming out?
Oh you can get some nice prices alright. All of them I've gotten from AWD have been new with the cardboard just a little bent or the character loose in the plastic. I want to know which one you actually got for $4 now.

Whenever it comes out you'll have to write hashtag catchphrases for it.

Oh you can get some nice prices alright. All of them I've gotten from AWD have been new with the cardboard just a little bent or the character loose in the plastic. I want to know which one you actually got for $4 now.

Whenever it comes out you'll have to write hashtag catchphrases for it.
I saw a Cynder on AWD and when i saw the seller list, there were a couple non AWD guys selling him for $3.72 with Prime LN. I bet they're going to be figure only with the cards but I don't mind. Can't beat 2 day shipping.

Anyone else ever experience this? So I got AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox One in Acceptable condition for $38. The game came today in a black standard dvd case with the cover art and manual. Game looks perfect. Then I look in my email and Amazon has reimbursed me $11.

Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection.

Wat8.jpg

Anyone else ever experience this? So I got AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox One in Acceptable condition for $38. The game came today in a black standard dvd case with the cover art and manual. Game looks perfect. Then I look in my email and Amazon has reimbursed me $11.

I got the same thing for my VG copy of Black Flag I ordered on Thursday.

Just letting you guys know,

This one time I was refunded twice for an amazon item and so being the noble person that I am, lol

I asked to chat to remove the extra credit.

Long story short, they wanted to charge my card for the extra and they eventually removed it 

but are you serious for their mistake they want to convert my money to credit

Do not fuck around with instant payment/refunds lol

I'm sure you guys will be fine though lol

Why are the basic 8 gb Wii U's at $271? I'm still crossing my fingers that Amazon will sell Wii U's directly but I guess I'll wait till the Wii U premium drops down to $211ish again. >.<

EDIT: Nevermind there is a Wii U premium for $211 but its not showing up when you check by price.

Damn all these people looking for Wii U. I have a 2nd Wii U from a Zelda WW bundle (switched out gamepad)and its still wrapped. If someone wants its, PM me and we can talk.  Looking to dump it.

Wat8.jpg
Same thing happened to me, game was brand new and code worked but generic DVD case. I got the $11 refund as well. I'm guessing it's because the price dropped to $49 due to the price matching of Walmart I believe.

Same thing happened to me, game was brand new and code worked but generic DVD case. I got the $11 refund as well. I'm guessing it's because the price dropped to $49 due to the price matching of Walmart I believe.
I guess they just did the $11 refund for all people who bought the game from amazon (in this case AWD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back