Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

So the Doom 3 BFG Edition on PS3 they sent me turned out to be the Japanese version !

It really doesn't matter, since the system is region free and the game is exactly the same . The box art just tripped me out . It has the red 18+ logo on it and the text on the back is in Japanese . It's all good though, was only 13 bucks .

Why are the basic 8 gb Wii U's at $271? I'm still crossing my fingers that Amazon will sell Wii U's directly but I guess I'll wait till the Wii U premium drops down to $211ish again. >.<

EDIT: Nevermind there is a Wii U premium for $211 but its not showing up when you check by price.
What's the description on this acceptables wii u? Bought one on thursday but one clicked it didn't even read the description... Anyone bought one here ????

I'm thinking the game is out of the question... Or maybe missing accessories?

What's the description on this acceptables wii u? Bought one on thursday but one clicked it didn't even read the description... Anyone bought one here ????

A lot of people have gotten their WiiU from AWD at acceptable and I believe most of them showed up complete and in excellent condition. Of course there's always the chance it will just be the bare minimum and a little beat up but that's always the risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people have gotten their WiiU from AWD at acceptable and I believe most of them showed up complete and in excellent condition. Of course there's always the chance it will just be the bare minimum and a little beat up but that's always the risk.
Thanks. Im hoping on the former... Now I need some cheap mario, anyone seen a retal wii luigi retail here ?

Are you talking about on AWD? Dont expect next gen prices to drop by then if so. I highly doubt prices will be dropping in less then 6 months.
I'm not sure I would expect them to show up on AWD by then either to be honest. Maybe a few will but they won't be as regular as the Wii U consoles we see for a while. And I wouldn't be surprised if the best off you saw on a PS4 the first few months they do show up in AWD isn't much at all.

Oooo, getting your first Sunday delivery with your first Skylander. It's kismet.
Yeah I'm happy about that. On the downside, my $40 :360: works great but the disc tray doesn't eject. I fiddled around with it for an hour so I could try and cash in on the Best Buy promo but no dice. It ejects in a horizontal position but not vertically, but they wouldn't take it. I'm gonna try and ask Amazon for some partial credit/refund.

It said something along the lines of "May or may not be missing box and manuals" so it sounded to me like it would of just been the system itself wrapped up but it never said anything about scratches or the like on the system itself. I passed on it though as I don't have the credit saved up yet and I'll probably wait until Mario Kart 8 comes out to get one.

I got one of the good $211 Deluxe sets. It had everything in it, Nintendoland wasn't sealed, and there were a few smudges on the tablet that wiped right off.

In other news, I just received a $38 Disney Infinity for Wii-U and it was supposed to have the pre-order Randall figure and power disc pack. Didn't have them so the cs rep refunded the entire order.

Man, I love Amazon.

Not a deal, but I had a conversation with an Amazon rep a few moments ago about one of the Halo 4 LE's that was shipped in LN condition:

[SIZE=10pt]"The type of return is different, though, we just can't accept Warehouse Deals returns as well as we can with Amazon.com orders.
It is more just a snag in our systems, and it won't reflect upon you negatively at all.
[/SIZE]"

I had asked about a possible return given that it was missing one of the discs and two of the manuals in the box, but she refunded and then mentioned that Amazon Warehouse purchases are far harder to accept back into the system than typical Amazon orders. Just a thought to those of you who might be hesitant to contact them if an item isn't as described.

For the flippers:

Z.....

20 for G

14 for A condition
Hot damn! Just got mine in and it came complete with the belt. Wasn't expecting that. Great catch op! :D

On topic:

Something retro:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Star Wars Dark Forces (G) $6.58

Phone is just too slow. Oh well, more interested at closer to $20 anyway having just bought Mario, Zelda and Ratchet.

Doubt it. The stock card that comes with new 3DSes is rated class 4.
Well that's standard SD speed. It's likely that the hardware can support faster transfer as the class only dictates the minimum speed a card it guaranteed to operate at (and why cards of the same class can vary in speed). How much faster and how much actual benefit there is from a faster card is a different matter but as often as not it's the class 10 cards that seem to go on sale the most often now.

PS3 NBA 2K14 $31.02

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00C710AQO/ref=sr_pi_pm_mupnf_1_1?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1385271333&sr=1-1&condition=used

Used - Good

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner

I was gonna buy a big thing from the warehouse for cheap for fishing and someone beat me to it, because I was deciding if I should bite or not since I would need to get more stuff extra to get it running, so I find the other stuff int he warehouse for cheap also and took me 20 minutes then went to checkout and someone got it :( should have bought and decided later.

sorry guys i just nabbed a 31.xx nba 2k14 x1 for eldritching purposes and it looks to be the only new item but it seems like an omen of good deals to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back