Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Angry bird is full retail release now? is it actually worth it?
From what I hear, no. There are some additional levels but you can get the same game for $0.99 from the app store. I figured I would post it just in case someone cared. During the Vita Launch, Ubisoft did the same thing with Dungeon Hunter Alliance. You could buy the same game for the Ipad for $1 or the retail version for $40. It was also available on PSN for $15. I had the PSN version and I took advantage of a B2g1 that best buy was having and bought Dungeon Hunter Alliance, Assassin's Creed and Silent Hill: Book of Memories. I didn't have an Ipad and I enjoyed the game enough on the PS3, I figured why not. The game was good, not worth $40 but because it was essentially $26.67, with the Best Buy deal, and my overly excited nature with the PS Vita Launch, it didn't bother me. To bring this full circle, if someone is excited about Angry Birds on the console, this may be a good enough deal, especially if they are buying a gift for the holiday season. Thank you for reading all my non-relevant jibber jabber, back to homework.

I just received my BNIB TH Ride w. skateboard ps3, bigger than I though.  Came in a UPS box twice almost twice as long.

If someone wants that six string game is like $36 in AWD, it comes with the guitar, drums and mic I believe, I guess you would want this if you are an accessories collector I guess.

I keep expecting a big re-stock to be disappointed after checking. Anyone know, or remember, if this is common right before BF? I expect an increase in dingers after Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but I thought AWD may re-stock everything they can efore the holidays and BF.

I swear - one of these days, that Wii U will be mine.
Interest in the Wii U is starting to increase and I'm wondering how many people will be trading these in now that its getting some great games.

I keep expecting a big re-stock to be disappointed after checking. Anyone know, or remember, if this is common right before BF? I expect an increase in dingers after Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but I thought AWD may re-stock everything they can efore the holidays and BF.

Interest in the Wii U is starting to increase and I'm wondering how many people will be trading these in now that its getting some great games.
In a perfect world, the Zelda Wii U bundle would make its way to me. But - if I can pay nearly $100 less for the same system sans Zelda design, that works just as well for my wallet (but not my heart).

But yeah - cheap above all else.

In a perfect world, the Zelda Wii U bundle would make its way to me. But - if I can pay nearly $100 less for the same system sans Zelda design, that works just as well for my wallet (but not my heart).

But yeah - cheap above all else.
Got my 211 Wii U (A) yesterday.

All scratched and dusty.

But with bonus content: A business card, a one inch diameter coin and an 8gb SD card (all in the dvd slot). Plus no sensor bar...

Worst item received from the warehouse in my buying history. WTF?

Got my 211 Wii U (A) yesterday.

All scratched and dusty.

But with bonus content: A business card, a one inch diameter coin and an 8gb SD card (all in the dvd slot). Plus no sensor bar...

Worst item received from the warehouse in my buying history. WTF?
What on earth. That's pretty bad alright.

Figures! I was working then so had no clue.

Feels like Amazon is deliberately holding back to prep for BFday so I hope they open flood gates and we get a major restock soon. Here's hoping!
If it makes you feel better I literally got up to use the restroom seconds before it showed up.

If it makes you feel better I literally got up to use the restroom seconds before it showed up.
Lol same here and to make food. My gf wants that game. Thats probably the only series I've never given a shot after the first one but she loves it. I wanted to get her the Zelda 3DS bundle but she said she didn't like the 3DS. So i just decided to get the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of the Sunday LOZ: ALBWs - it was a $25.71 VG.  I didn't get it as quickly as I'd have liked (had to login via my phone!) - it was definitely around for at least a minute.

Estimated arrival was Dec 2nd from the start (even with 2-day via Prime), which was odd - the status just went to "Preparing for shipment" a few hours ago.

Good luck getting one, guys!  Will post if I see any more.

Just going to make her stare at the case wistfully huh?

I am seriously on the verge of washing my hands of AWD.
Well to be honest both of us think the Zelda 3DS looks ugly. Our opinions of course and I don't really like Zelda after what I went through with the first one as a kid. Maybe I should give Ocarina of Time a chance on the 3DS as we own it. But regardless my point was she hated the Zelda 3DS and told me she preferred a blue one. Her wishes.

I am seriously on the verge of washing my hands of AWD.
Lol! It is a cat and mouse game. You win some you lose some.

On topic of Amazon:

For those who cashed in on the Amazon trade promo for Beyond: Two Souls, Amazon has added it to its deals calendar probably making it a good deal when promo coupon is stacked on top of the sale price.

November 28th: Beyond: Two Souls Deal starts at 3:10 pm PT.

It's all cj's fault, I somehow contracted the curse from him. That's what I get for using the internet without wearing rubber gloves and goggles.

For those who cashed in on the Amazon trade promo for Beyond: Two Souls, Amazon has added it to its deals calendar probably making it a good deal when promo coupon is stacked on top of the sale price.

November 28th: Beyond: Two Souls Deal starts at 3:10 pm PT.
Indeed, on that slim chance that they match a $25 or $30 price and the even slimmer chance that I can beat out all the CAGs/SDers/rest of the internet and all the bots.

Figures! I was working then so had no clue.

Feels like Amazon is deliberately holding back to prep for BFday so I hope they open flood gates and we get a major restock soon. Here's hoping!
I miss the days of one massive restock a day. Once it happened, you could just forget about it for the rest of the day. Now, you have to keep a constant eye on things to try to score something.
Also miss the days of cancelling something and having it pop right back into stock. Now, it takes hours for things to go back up.

I miss the days of one massive restock a day. Once it happened, you could just forget about it for the rest of the day. Now, you have to keep a constant eye on things to try to score something.
Also miss the days of cancelling something and having it pop right back into stock. Now, it takes hours for things to go back up.
Seriously it has derailed my productivity lately and I haven't even been buying anything from AWD!

Agree with you 100%. Now stuff trickles in and it is very random and or just barely there. Cancellations can sometimes go into next restock as I experienced it first hand with an item and or take hours to pop back up like you said. smh!

On the other hand this thread is more helpful than ever in due to those random restocks and someone reporting them. Still, I am hoping to see big restocks in due part to holidays and such and hopefully soon.

Well to be honest both of us think the Zelda 3DS looks ugly. Our opinions of course and I don't really like Zelda after what I went through with the first one as a kid. Maybe I should give Ocarina of Time a chance on the 3DS as we own it. But regardless my point was she hated the Zelda 3DS and told me she preferred a blue one. Her wishes.
The first one was pretty lousy. I can't believe how difficult it was in the beginning. I've played it off-again, on-again for years and only just recently made it to the first dungeon. Anyway, every single Zelda is better than the first aside from Zelda II and the CD-i stuff. The 3D ones are phenomenal.

Agree with you 100%. Now stuff trickles in and it is very random and or just barely there. Cancellations can sometimes go into next restock as I experienced it first hand with an item and or take hours to pop back up like you said. smh!

On the other hand this thread is more helpful than ever in due to those random restocks and someone reporting them. Still, I am hoping to see big restocks in due part to holidays and such and hopefully soon.
I keep expecting a big re-stock also and keep checking only to be disappointed. I just hope it's worth the wait when it happens finally :)

Yeah, it was up a couple days ago and gone in a quarter of a second.

Edit- Looks like there were two copies and it was Sunday afternoon.

Ya. I got the other copy. It was VG for $27.69. It was a total fluke too. I just happened to check the warehouse page out of boredom. Amazon said it wouldn't come in till next week, but it shipped on Monday, so I should receive it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back