Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Boo, I would have gotten it just for the steel book at that price but looked away from the thread right before the price went back down and now it's gone.

At first glance, I thought it was the Ultimate Edition. I would have been much more excited about that.

Regardless, it's one helluva game. 

I have three of these!

Don't ask...
photo-thumb-121467.jpg

You changed your avatar pic again. How appropriate. :lol: :p

At the same time how could you not, that is one nice LE.

Two thoughts:

1. A six item restock - how generous. :whistle2:D

2. Seen any Wii U's today? Amazon has been scarce apart from those two yesterday.
1. Tell me about it. :(

2. Not yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
At first glance, I thought it was the Ultimate Edition. I would have been much more excited about that.

Regardless, it's one helluva game.

Speaking of (and not even close to that price):

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (LN) $22.50

Cheapest I saw this was around $17 but that was in August during that cheap console madness.
It was $8 used for both systems a few months ago at Best Buy. I picked up a $10 copy at Kmart and a $20 copy at Walmart a little while back. Both brand new. Too bad they aren't worth as much anymore.

Alright AWD masters now that I have a PS4, I would love to find Killzone, NBA 2k14, or BF4 for under $40. But I would take a copy of BF4 for ps3 for $25 and just use the $10 upgrade

Alright AWD masters now that I have a PS4, I would love to find Killzone, NBA 2k14, or BF4 for under $40. But I would take a copy of BF4 for ps3 for $25 and just use the $10 upgrade
Seen plenty of 2k14, got 1 for 35 shipped coming this week. Usually shows up for 41ish.

My family loves 'la novicia rebelde' which is the spanish title for sound of music and roughly translates to 'the rebellious novice"
If it goes down to $10 I will have to buy it.
It may go down in price some more, remains to be seen how low but definitely worth it if you like it. I haven't see the movie in ages and definitley not in hd so picked it up just for that and the extras are just added bonus.

Como se dice "Deal Seeker" es espanol
"Encaja el buscador" mi amigo

Back on topic mi hombre.

:360: Xbox 360 E 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (G) $160.23

:ps3: Mugen Souls Limited Edition (LN) $47.49
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins (VG) $35.17

How often does the Wii U come up on AW? Been looking for one, and the prices reported for the Deluxe and basic 32GB model are great. Is it rare to see them show up? Haven't been following it.

:ps3: Mugen Souls Limited Edition (LN) $47.49

Hopefully no CAGs bought that considering you could have bought the $99 version (with the figures) for 44.99 (with free shipping, and no taxes (except for CA)) New on their site last week. If so, shame on you! You should have known better! lol

How often does the Wii U come up on AW? Been looking for one, and the prices reported for the Deluxe and basic 32GB model are great. Is it rare to see them show up? Haven't been following it.
Once a week? If you budget, Cowboom might be another option if they offer deal again

Have any there been any 2DS sightings? I haven't been following this thread too closely over the past few weeks as inventory has dried up. 

Also... where can I get a little hands-on time with the 2DS? I prefer the crisper image of the 3DS screen (versus the XL) and hate the clamshell design. Never use the 3D feature anyway. But I'd like to hold one for a spell before dropping the dough on it.

Hmmm that Injustice Ultimate Edition is still up surprisingly. Is it because the dlc is already redeemed or is it on the disk anyway?

Edit: yeah on disc. Seems like a good price though!

Once a week? If you budget, Cowboom might be another option if they offer deal again
Thanks. Forgot about checking Cowboom as well. Been out of my checking mode this holiday season. Just seeing to see if I can get a Wii U 32GB model at a reason price in the future.

Have any there been any 2DS sightings? I haven't been following this thread too closely over the past few weeks as inventory has dried up.

Also... where can I get a little hands-on time with the 2DS? I prefer the crisper image of the 3DS screen (versus the XL) and hate the clamshell design. Never use the 3D feature anyway. But I'd like to hold one for a spell before dropping the dough on it.
I've only seen 2 and that was rare

I've only seen 1 2ds and it was like 109 or something? lol pretty stupid considering walmart and a couple stores were selling them for 100.

What is going on with them.  Some of these prices are just getting weird and they're selling some random stuff that's readily available for over MSRP.

I have an Amazon related question. Is there a way to see the seller's description of an item after you buy it?

I bought a LN Super Mario 3D World from a third party, just launched seller. The price was $40+$3.99 shipping. I don't usually buy before checking, but I was so excited about the price that I grabbed it without looking.

I also don't usually buy from new sellers, but Amazon has a good buyer guarantee policy, and I've had decent luck before. They've all got to start somewhere...

I have an Amazon related question. Is there a way to see the seller's description of an item after you buy it? I bought a LN Super Mario 3D World from a third party, just launched seller. The price was $40+$3.99 shipping. I don't usually buy before checking, but I was so excited about the price that I grabbed it without looking. I also don't usually buy from new sellers, but Amazon has a good buyer guarantee policy, and I've had decent luck before. They've all got to start somewhere...
I have only seen the item condition listed but not the description after buying it so can't say their is a way. You are covered with Amazon A-Z protection so you should be ok.

I have an Amazon related question. Is there a way to see the seller's description of an item after you buy it? I bought a LN Super Mario 3D World from a third party, just launched seller. The price was $40+$3.99 shipping. I don't usually buy before checking, but I was so excited about the price that I grabbed it without looking. I also don't usually buy from new sellers, but Amazon has a good buyer guarantee policy, and I've had decent luck before. They've all got to start somewhere...
For non-AWD items you should able to view the listing in your orders. It also shows it if you try to give feedback on the seller IIRC.

For non-AWD items you should able to view the listing in your orders. It also shows it if you try to give feedback on the seller IIRC.

I didn't see any information on the order page or invoice. I'm wondering if anything was written. It's been a while since I've sold something on Amazon, so I don't remember if it's required to have a description. I'll check again when the "leave feedback" option shows up. Thanks for the info!

I always feel weird when I receive recently released games that aren't in the original case.

Received a Madden PS4 & Lego Marvel PS3 that came in a black box with a printed cover of both. Like--what if the discs are fake or something?

lol i just feel weird.

I always feel weird when I receive recently released games that aren't in the original case.

Received a Madden PS4 & Lego Marvel PS3 that came in a black box with a printed cover of both. Like--what if the discs are fake or something?

lol i just feel weird.
You can't fake PS3/PS4 BD discs. If it works, it's a legitimate copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back