Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I've been itching to pick up a Nintendo Wii. Really hoping the Black Wii Sports Bundle drops back down in price. I've seen it around $90-100 lately. Back up to $180+ now. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Not AWD related but related to games folks were looking for in AWD.

Brash_Attack weren't you looking for Infamous collection. Head to the Best Buy thread since they have a sale going on. It is $14.99 for that and Killzone Trilogy. Journey CE is $11.99 incase you are looking for other Sony collections.

BB sale thread.
Man, you have a memory! Haha. Yeah, I was, but then I came upon some money issues and scrapped my PS3 for holiday gift cash. Down to just my 360 now, which is fine since I always played it more anyway. Thanks though!

And again, really impressed by your memory. That was probably over a month ago.

Man, you have a memory! Haha. Yeah, I was, but then I came upon some money issues and scrapped my PS3 for holiday gift cash. Down to just my 360 now, which is fine since I always played it more anyway. Thanks though!

And again, really impressed by your memory. That was probably over a month ago.
Bummer about the ps3 and you are welcome. I remember the conversations I have and that was one that you and I had here so it was in the back of my head.

Might have missed DS2U posting them but all Xone:

COD Ghosts VG $41.38

AC4 VG $41.57

NBA 2K14 VG $33.95

:ps4: FIFA 14 VG $33.95
Those popped up after my posts. Next gen stuff has been popping up all day from when you last posted to now just like (same as the one above):

:ps4: FIFA 14 (VG) $33.95

Picked this same bundle up in "Good" condition earlier today for $128. My insanity is telling me this one will have a flawless Vita and the one I bought will have a scratch on the screen or something, lol. Making me feel like I should order this one too, just in case...

Picked this same bundle up in "Good" condition earlier today for $128. My insanity is telling me this one will have a flawless Vita and the one I bought will have a scratch on the screen or something, lol. Making me feel like I should order this one too, just in case...
Something tells me you just need to block this thread and never look at it again. I don't think it is good for your health :)

Thanks! I grabbed this and put in a cancel request for that third party copy. I feel better getting it from warehouse, and I like saving 2 bucks...
Thanks! I grabbed this and put in a cancel request for that third party copy. I feel better getting it from warehouse, and I like saving 2 bucks...
So you're saying...what, exactly? :rofl:

Woah! Sorry for the duplicate posts. My Tapatalk app was telling me there was a server error so I kept pressing post to get it to go through. I'll delete them.

Woah! Sorry for the duplicate posts. My Tapatalk app was telling me there was a server error so I kept pressing post to get it to go through. I'll delete them.
FYI, you can't delete them but you can "hide" them, which is the same thing except mods can still see the posts.

FYI, you can't delete them but you can "hide" them, which is the same thing except mods can still see the posts.
Ya, I wondered why there was no delete button. How do I hide them?

Edit: Found the hide button, it's not there on the mobile site or Tapatalk.

And once again, really sorry for spamming the thread, it was unintentional.

anyway to turn kmart reward points into amazon cards? I got that deal for $20 for animal crossing and now I don't even want it because everything I want is priced wayyyy up there lol

Well crap, the guy just shipped the other super mario 3d world... I'm going to cancel the AWD one. It should pop up again soon.

I didn't!
You were checking it (per your last post) and seem genuinely restless about your earlier purchase so I wasn't sure. Anyways, you will know in a few days time how it turns out so until then relax. You got the better end of the bargain compared with the one just posted.

Not enough margin for me to flip it. I have been having bad luck with flips lately. I have had one downgrade and two returned very recently. Someone should try though!
Someone has (I think Eld was the last one and he said the sticker layer on it was pretty thick :lol:) and it keeps coming back so it must be working but I agree with you that is too small of a margin to risk it.

Not enough margin for me to flip it. I have been having bad luck with flips lately. I have had one downgrade and two returned very recently. Someone should try though!
I grabbed it. Thanks for posting.

Edit- Nevermind, it was snatched up as I was clicking submit order.

I know Kid Icarus is on AWD right now for 39.  Have you guys seen it much lower?  I don't have any stores around me that carry it any longer. I would like to get this game and not spend quite that much on it

I know Kid Icarus is on AWD right now for 39. Have you guys seen it much lower? I don't have any stores around me that carry it any longer. I would like to get this game and not spend quite that much on it
For some reason it hovers in the $30s range. Best Buy has Kid Icarus for $24.99 preowned (not available for shipping). GS has it for $24.99 preowned as well (cheaper with 20% Bday coupon and PUR discount) and as far as I can tell plenty of stores around me have one.

I honestly had all of the free GoW3 ultimate swag from when GS converted everything to used. I got a cheap GoW 3 copy and traded everything in, including the used scratched off codes. Wonder if its the same copy, lol?

For some reason it hovers in the $30s range. Best Buy has Kid Icarus for $24.99 preowned (not available for shipping). GS has it for $24.99 preowned as well (cheaper with 20% Bday coupon and PUR discount) and as far as I can tell plenty of stores around me have one.
Is it out of print? Cause I have a sealed copy somewhere when BB had it for 15 bucks

People who buy it just to trade in, basically returning it right back to them? Idk, I was just using the term that the previous guy used,lol, makes sense.
I know what you mean. Mask he was referring to the boomerangers (those who are buying it to flip). Hopefully whoever bought it, bought it to keep it but if that person trades it back in you at least have another shot at it. ;)

Well this day really sucks. I told the seller to cancel my 3d world after I bought the warehouse one, and then I changed mind once he shipped it and decided to let the warehouse one go. I emailed him back and told him not to cancel, and the seller said he already issued me a refund and that I need to send the game back when I get it. Now I have no game, and I have to pay for return shipping. Argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back