Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

The average price for a new vanilla skyrim is usually around $15, though you're likely going to see them get much cheaper, like $10 since the legendary edition is still $30 at amazon and bestbuy ($24 for GCU members)

Bunch of stuff up now. I'll work on listing it.

:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV - (A) $35.55

:xb1: Need for Speed Rivals - (G) $31.53

:ps4: NBA 2K14 - (VG) $47.50

:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins - (G) $25.73

:ps3: Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition - (VG) $27.71

:ps3: Crysis 3 - (VG) $15.44

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - (VG) $14.95

:ps3: FIFA 14 - (VG) $27.71

:ps3: Injustice: God's Among Us Collector's Edition - (VG) $34.64

:ps3: LEGO Marvel - (VG) $27.69

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection - (VG) $34.64

:ps3: NCAA Football 14 - (A) $23.74

:ps3: Skyrim - (VG) $13.85 (someone was looking for this, but I don't remember which system)

:ps3: The Walking Dead Game of the Year - (VG) $20.78

:wiiu: 32GB Black Deluxe Console Set - (G) $211.74

:wiiu: Ducktales Remastered - (G) $12.84

:wiiu: Just Dance 2014 w/ Wii Remote Plus Bundle - (A) $35.63 (dinger)

:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked - (VG) $34.62

:wii: Disney Infinity - (A) $35.63

:wii: Just Dance 2014 - (G) $19.30

:wii: Skylanders SWAP Force - (VG) $34.64

:3ds: 3DS XL Blue/Black - (VG) $148.41

:3ds: Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D - (G) $18.25

:vita: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitahba Edition - (LN) $43.60

Last edited by a moderator:
LOl, are you competing with dealseeker2u now?
Competing, more like working side by side. He gets a lot of deals listed as fast in very much the same style as myself in my absence so I am very grateful to him along with edson, coop and Eld among others.

but at times, he is literally posting items ds2u already posted 15 minutes ago.
That is one thing I try avoid doing, that is relisting the same deals posted in a frame of minutes and or if someone else has posted them already. I will go back and delete my posts if someone else has posted it already to avoid clutter. In the heat of the moment it happens but I still try and avoid doing that.

ds2u, do you know what is up with the huge influx of diablo 3 showing up on awd?
Question is why did it take so long to show up. Remember the $20 off promo towards Beyond: Two Souls and the $30 off promo towards DualShock 4? These games were some of the few, I am aware folks traded in as back then they were trading in just over $30 + the promo dollars, but were held back up until now. We didn't see a single one of those up until just recently. Well the flood gates have opened so hopefully we will see more.

Same thing happened last night with :ps3: Disney Infinity Starter kits. Their were literally 3 pages of AWD listing for them near BFday price. Just flooded the place.

HA! I have a super cool story, chaps

Turns out when I got a replacement 250 GB 360 last year, it came with a free Skyrim download that I apparently never used. When I came home, I found it sticking out from under a stack of old XBox games inside my TV stand. The Gaming Gods have smiled upon me this night.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11370131" timestamp="1387586277"]Thanks a lot AWD, cancelled the one I ordered yesterday and now you've put it back up. :boxing:

Nice to know that I'm completely unappreciated around here.[/quote]

I missed it!!! :(

Well I got my $35 Ys in today and it was factory sealed and brand new other than a bit of damage to the box. One of those things you really can't figure out how it happens in the wild. Oh well everything in side was perfectly fine. It's also a lot nice CE all around than I expected and the stuff feels like it's decent quality. The compass is a little smaller/cheaper than I was hoping but all in all a good purchase. Will finally be cancelling the $45 LN copy I've had on hold for weeks so anyone interested in Ys keep an eye out for that.

e9svoy.jpg

I missed it!!! :(
I missed the second one too, hence my disappointment in AWD.

DS2U gave you a shout out. All regular deal posters are appreciated in my book.
Yeah he's the only one who appreciates me, the rest thing I'm just the manic OCD drop fairy for when no one's paying attention. :whee:

but at times, he is literally posting items ds2u already posted 15 minutes ago.
I'm not entirely sure what times you're referring to. Most of the time the overlap occurs within a few minutes of both of us seeing the item. And it's all unintentional. I'm just trying to help.

I definitely adopted DealSeeker's style for my posts, though. It's nice and clean.

On Topic:

:wiiu: Lego City Undercover - (VG) $34.61

:wiiu: Skylanders SWAP Force - (VG) $41.57

I'm not entirely sure what times you're referring to. Most of the time the overlap occurs within a few minutes of both of us seeing the item. And it's all unintentional. I'm just trying to help.

I definitely adopted DealSeeker's style for my posts, though. It's nice and clean.

On Topic:

:wiiu: Lego City Undercover - (VG) $34.61

:wiiu: Skylanders SWAP Force - (VG) $41.57
I assume its being said in gest.

everyone who makes an effort to add to the community by posting to help or present deals to users is always appreciated.

How can you tell the condition of the item you got after purchasing it? Lol

Getting nervous about the ps4 skylanders I bought without even looking. Best I could find is like new but no details like when looking before you buy it.

Getting nervous about the ps4 skylanders I bought without even looking. Best I could find is like new but no details like when looking before you buy it.
You can't find the actual description unfortunately, just the condition. If it's LN it should be complete and in good shape.

I traded a new Skylanders PS4 in about 10 days ago, nephew didn't want the extra I bought.

If you can leave feedback for the order you can read the item description in the leave feedback section. Accept it and just return to sender if the description sounds bad.

Okay you guys made me feel better about it. Just going to let it ride and hope for the best. AWD hasn't failed me yet so let's hope it doesn't start here hahah

The 2 you linked have both been cheaper so if I were you I would wait patiently for them to drop unless you really want to bite. Heck Xenogears was around $20 just last month and SoA:L was around $45 around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back