Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Just curious, have you all heard of the extension Check4Change? I use it on Firefox but I'm sure there is equivalents for other browsers.

You can monitor certain things on the page to see when it changes, I'm watching two items right now for drops in price. I'm currently monitoring the text that says "We're Sorry". When that disappears, I know AWD has posted a deal.

I've scored a lot of good deals like this, and I basically don't have to monitor it at all.

If you know what you want its the best method I've found.

Just curious, have you all heard of the extension Check4Change? I use it on Firefox but I'm sure there is equivalents for other browsers.
I use this as well. I'm guessing people use it to highlight the number of items total in the warehouse to check for a restock as well when it changes.

Another small restock with noteworthy stuff as:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  The Legend of Dragoon (G) $4.92 :hot:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Cyber Tiger (Tiger Woods) (G) $0.48

:ds: Pokemon SoulSilver Version (G) $29.37

:360: HDMI 1x2 3D splitter v1.3 HDCP 2 ports swither 3 4 5 8 PS3 XBOX360 DVD Blu-ray (G) $4.27

:360: Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (G) $29.49

Last edited by a moderator:
good price on animal crosing i buyed a good condt 1 hope it come with orig. case dont care about book only a dumba** doesnt kno how 2 play animal crosing. also guys i saw u post tomb raider dont buy it on ps3 or 360 the goty edt is coming out 4 ps4 soon so wait 4 that.

dealseeker2u can u post some ps4 or xbox 1 game... no ofense and this is only contsructive critiscm but no 1 in 2013 and soon 2 b 2014 is going 2 play virtua tenis on dreamcast... it came out like 15 yrs ago... and im not being mean i apreciate ur efort but what next gen game wuld u recomend ih ave killzone call of duty ghosts and dead rising n e thing else under $45 on here ud recomend i mite upgrade 2 battlefield evne tho i have it on ps3 alredy

someone might buy it for the case^ or they could be using it as filler. there's also the possibility it has a high trade in value, can be flipped easily, bought for the novelty ect.

and good lord dat grammah dawg b atroshush :p

and yeah same here with the legend of dragoon. it was like a ninja you see a glimpse and they are already gone.

also damn anyone see that trauma center? dropped to 1.48 and was gone like that.

dealseeker2u can u post some ps4 or xbox 1 game... no ofense and this is only contsructive critiscm but no 1 in 2013 and soon 2 b 2014 is going 2 play virtua tenis on dreamcast... it came out like 15 yrs ago... and im not being mean i apreciate ur efort but what next gen game wuld u recomend ih ave killzone call of duty ghosts and dead rising n e thing else under $45 on here ud recomend i mite upgrade 2 battlefield evne tho i have it on ps3 alredy
wht u meen bro dew u pey attenon. Iff et naot in staakk hee cnt poes itt

Pepsi Man is that you? Nice to make your acquaintance. The dreamcast game is targeted at collectors and or folks who want to revisit some classics. If you have next gen systems, for ps4 try Assassin's Creed (if you like that franchise, worth checking out) and if you have ps+, check out the free offerings. For xb1 try Dead Rising and Ryse. Battlefield is good on mutliplayer when the servers are working. COD isn't anything new but it is COD so it should be familiar grounds.

well ryse is on sale at best buy so ill buyed that its $39.99 after 20% discounts also im sorrey if iw as rude... who is pepsiman? i never heard of him, but i will look out 4 him. also thank u 4 the recomendation my grandfather gave me gift card as early christmas gift...

also here is just more impovement u can make u can take or leave my sugestion i dont want 2 b mean but dont post sports game 4 dreamcast only post 'Clasics" like sonic adventure 1 and 2 record of war skie of arcadia legend etc not 1 give a s*** about crap like virtua tennis nba 2k etc. they were good back then but the time change and they r crap now. so just post the "Good" clasic games. and if u post n64 game paper mario etc.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the egg nog, but I've seen an awful lot of (G) condition 3DS games turn up with this recent restock.

Verbiage is all the same, too: Game comes with case and artwork that could have markings.

Am I reading something into nothing here? Or has anyone else seen it?

Pepsi Man is that you? Nice to make your acquaintance. The dreamcast game is targeted at collectors and or folks who want to revisit some classics. If you have next gen systems, for ps4 try Assassin's Creed (if you like that franchise, worth checking out) and if you have ps+, check out the free offerings. For xb1 try Dead Rising and Ryse. Battlefield is good on mutliplayer when the servers are working. COD isn't anything new but it is COD so it should be familiar grounds.
It probably is.

He just threatened to leave me a negative feedback because I called him a troll, and told him he was reported.

Can't imagine anybody else being that stupid, so probably is our old friend, although pepsiman didn't complain about flippers, and hoarders, so could possibly be another troll who was banned recently, and came back to pretend to be pepsiman to avoid being discovered.

So many different possibilities, so little time until he's banned...

y dont u show them the 2nd part of that pm were iapolgoized and told them i wasnt going 2 leave a feedback.

y dont u show them the 2nd part of that pm were iapolgoized and told them i wasnt going 2 leave a feedback.
"no im not troling u f***** dumba** and its libel 2 acuse me of doing so. ill leav u negative feedback if u report me so think twice dips***"

This guy is comedy gold I tell ya!

also stop bring ing up "pepsiman" if u acuse some1 of being something they r not its libel and even on the net u can get sue 4 it i sugest taking a few legal book from the libray or knowing u u pob just donload them ilegal off the net cus u have no respect 4 the law of this world. now let get back on topic.

also here is just more impovement u can make u can take or leave my sugestion i dont want 2 b mean but dont post sports game 4 dreamcast only post 'Clasics" like sonic adventure 1 and 2 record of war skie of arcadia legend etc not 1 give a s*** about crap like virtua tennis nba 2k etc. they were good back then but the time change and they r crap now. so just post the "Good" clasic games. and if u post n64 game paper mario etc.
I post and folks make the call. We have folks here who like retro stuff so let them make the call. That game sadly hasn't changed much from its arcade styling so it is one of those that can still be played regardless of the timeline since it is arcadey. Otherwise, I don't generally post old sports titles. Don't worry too much about it, if you don't like it, ignore it.

... and that was the end of our conversation. Hey Pepsi Man, stay frosty! :) See you next year. In the meantime happy holidays and happy new year.

good price on animal crosing i buyed a good condt 1 hope it come with orig. case dont care about book only a dumba** doesnt kno how 2 play animal crosing. also guys i saw u post tomb raider dont buy it on ps3 or 360 the goty edt is coming out 4 ps4 soon so wait 4 that.

well i only buyed 1 dc game from them a few yrs ago nad the case come cracked so id rather just buy jewel case on ebay....

well ryse is on sale at best buy so ill buyed that its $39.99 after 20% discounts also im sorrey if iw as rude... who is pepsiman? i never heard of him, but i will look out 4 him. also thank u 4 the recomendation my grandfather gave me gift card as early christmas gift...

also stop bring ing up "pepsiman" if u acuse some1 of being something they r not its libel and even on the net u can get sue 4 it i sugest taking a few legal book from the libray or knowing u u pob just donload them ilegal off the net cus u have no respect 4 the law of this world. now let get back on topic.
What the... What in the world is this?

Was anyone else on here on GameTZ circa 2007? That's the first place I remember him from, and he was just as idiotic back then. There was a pretty funny topic on there back then about him selling a laptop and completely lying about the system specs to another member, and then other members said that he sent them the wrong games (such as advertising one game for trade and sending some random shitty game). Anyone on here that can possibly find those old topics over there?

Was anyone else on here on GameTZ circa 2007? That's the first place I remember him from, and he was just as idiotic back then. There was a pretty funny topic on there back then about him selling a laptop and completely lying about the system specs to another member, and then other members said that he sent them the wrong games (such as advertising one game for trade and sending some random shitty game). Anyone on here that can possibly find those old topics over there?
damn, you were here since 2003, you should be a moderator or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back