Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I already have a Vita . o_O

And yes I saw the Wii Party U after I made this post, but I decided against it because no telling if it will have the Wii Mote Plus or not . And I'm really undecided on either that or the Mario and Sonic Wii Remote Plus bundle . . .

I already have a Vita . o_O

And yes I saw the Wii Party U after I made this post, but I decided against it because no telling if it will have the Wii Mote Plus or not . And I'm really undecided on either that or the Mario and Sonic Wii Remote Plus bundle . . .
I didn't want to double post so added the Vita so it was for everyone :).

Wii Party U that was listed should have the Wii Mote plus as the item description shows it includes the Wii Mote Plus. I ordered one for the same price and it came unopened with just slight box damage (one/two small wrinkles). As long as you don't return many items you could have always returned it if it didn't include the Wii Mote. Looks like someone else jumped on it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been going some weird places lately.

At least there's always Eldritch's off-topic art time to cheer everyone up.  I need to make a random snazzy logo with lots of sparkles or something.

j5i4qh.jpg

Big head Merida needs her bow still, wasn't coming out quite right in initial sketches.

This thread has been going some weird places lately.

At least there's always Eldritch's off-topic art time to cheer everyone up. I need to make a random snazzy logo with lots of sparkles or something.

j5i4qh.jpg

Big head Merida needs her bow still, wasn't coming out quite right in initial sketches.
I didn't realize that was you because your new avatar, lol.

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV - (VG) $41.57

:ps4: Injustice - (A) $30.78

:ps4: NBA Live 14 - (G) $25.73

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (VG) $33.66

:xb1: Just Dance 2014 - (VG) $30.31

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - (VG) $24.25

:3ds: Pokemon X  (VG) $27.71

:ds: Pokemon Black 2 - (VG) $23.62

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda System Bundle - (G) $240.44

:wiiu: Rayman Legends - (VG) $34.73

:ps3: Last of Us/Arkham Origins System Bundle - (A) $165 (dinger)

:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins - (G) $25.73

:ps3: FIFA 14 - (VG) $33.95

:vita: Injustice - (G) $25.73

:vita: Ys: Memories of Celceta - Silver Anniversary Edition - (VG) $41.57

They got 3DS XL's in for $157-$170 LN.

Is it worth it for that? Been looking to cop one.
The system's worth it but they've been cheaper on AWD recently (around $120-130). I would wait though because they've gone on sale several times in the last month for $150 (mostly at Target) and last year in February they had them for $150 when no one else had really been discounting the XL. So if you can wait a month or two and watch it might come up cheaper on AWD or go one sale for around $150 and get a new one.

Well heres the thing, you should be able to get a new one for around that much. Heck it would be better to snag a limited edition XL that may or may not include a game for the same price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Black-Black/26833356

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Silver-Mario-Luigi-Limited-Edition-Handheld/32372315

$169 and $179 for the Black XL, or for the Mario + Luigi Dream Team XL.

You could also PM them to BB, but yeah there have been frequent sales on the XL, from $150 (for ALL types of XL) to $50 giftcards with a purchase of one, etc.

my pokemon white 2 has been magically delayed due to weather conditions. Last minute email is odd and the weather isn't even bad here. Think I should complain and get that extension on prime? I mean I would sorta feel bad taking advantage of the system and I know its not their fault and junk but at the same time that just means they'll get more business from me the longer I have a prime account.
Well, I mean this was mostly for people who missed "guaranteed" delivery dates of december 24th and the like, and missed christmas presents for their kids. If you wanna beg out free stuff go ahead but I mean that whole free month of prime thing isn't really for regular orders that get delayed by weather. I mean are you REALLY THAT eager for pokemon white 2? Let it slide, put it in the karma box for later, as AWD karma can be a wonderful thing.

so i gave the super mario 3d world to one of my nephews for xmas, and it ended up being defective. The game boots up, but then stops reading. Zelda was the same. Thats two for two. Definitely not buying anymore wii U games from warehouse deals. They seem to dump defective lots unto them, going from other comments.

so i gave the super mario 3d world to one of my nephews for xmas, and it ended up being defective. The game boots up, but then stops reading. Zelda was the same. Thats two for two. Definitely not buying anymore wii U games from warehouse deals. They seem to dump defective lots unto them, going from other comments.
Its even worse if they are recurculating them,

kind of disappointing and annoying tbh,

and imagine if you never test it lol, you are out of luck.

Its even worse if they are recurculating them,

kind of disappointing and annoying tbh,

and imagine if you never test it lol, you are out of luck.
Seriously, since that sounds like the exact same SMB 3D World disc that someone returned recently. Freaks me out more than a little with the number of AWD games I don't think I've ever tested. Then there's all the GS ones I know I've never tested.

Was the Legend of Zelda Wii U bundle a dinger? If not, I'm gonna say it's almost 100% that the code got redeemed. Makes me feel not as bad for getting the Mario/Luigi Bundle for around $265.

Also I fucked up on not getting that dinger PS3 and I feel like I've seen Pokémon X/Y for cheaper.

So I finally took the time to email Amazon support about my "Like New" Disney Infinity Infinite Bundle from AWD where they only sent me the Mickey Mouse. I tried to get them to give me a partial refund because I wanted to keep Mickey, and they gave me a full refund and told me not to worry about returning it. I went from pretty furious about them messing up a Christmas gift to end up a pretty happy customer. 

So I finally took the time to email Amazon support about my "Like New" Disney Infinity Infinite Bundle from AWD where they only sent me the Mickey Mouse. I tried to get them to give me a partial refund because I wanted to keep Mickey, and they gave me a full refund and told me not to worry about returning it. I went from pretty furious about them messing up a Christmas gift to end up a pretty happy customer.
Yep Amazon is awesome like that, basically ask, and you shall receive full refund and free stuff.

Wait so you just got a Mickey and some other guy got everything but the Mickey...

Well heres the thing, you should be able to get a new one for around that much. Heck it would be better to snag a limited edition XL that may or may not include a game for the same price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Black-Black/26833356

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Silver-Mario-Luigi-Limited-Edition-Handheld/32372315

$169 and $179 for the Black XL, or for the Mario + Luigi Dream Team XL.

You could also PM them to BB, but yeah there have been frequent sales on the XL, from $150 (for ALL types of XL) to $50 giftcards with a purchase of one, etc.
Ah yo it's now $149. Damn. Def coppin this! It better be this much in the AM when I head to Best Buy and price match!

Ah yo it's now $149. Damn. Def coppin this! It better be this much in the AM when I head to Best Buy and price match!
Step 1. Call 1-800-best-buy, when it gives all the options press 0, say that you would like to place an order, that it is a videogame.

2. After that (it really speeds things up if your a mybestbuy member, and have ever placed an order online from them). You give them your phone number and they can bring up your my BB account, and your shipping info and whatnot that is on your account.
3. Give them the Item SKU, and tell them the lower price is at Walmart.com.

Ask to do in store pick up, give them the zip code, and the specific location of the bestbuy (for example "The New Cagerton Best Buy")

After that it is as simple as just having them place the order, and you giving them your credit card and giftcards over the phone.

Think of it as the way to pricematch through the website.

Step 1. Call 1-800-best-buy, when it gives all the options press 0, say that you would like to place an order, that it is a videogame.

2. After that (it really speeds things up if your a mybestbuy member, and have ever placed an order online from them). You give them your phone number and they can bring up your my BB account, and your shipping info and whatnot that is on your account.
3. Give them the Item SKU, and tell them the lower price is at Walmart.com.

Ask to do in store pick up, give them the zip code, and the specific location of the bestbuy (for example "The New Cagerton Best Buy")

After that it is as simple as just having them place the order, and you giving them your credit card and giftcards over the phone.

Think of it as the way to pricematch through the website.
I wanted to take advantage of the 100% bonus as I just beat Dead Rising 3 and am finished with Madden 25. I think my BB opens at 10am I hope this price stays the same 6 hours from now.

I wanted to take advantage of the 100% bonus as I just beat Dead Rising 3 and am finished with Madden 25. I think my BB opens at 10am I hope this price stays the same 6 hours from now.
Generally they only update values on the sunday, the 100% will stay through the week, and the DR3 will probably stay the same, madden 25 get rid of that puppy as soon as you can. But good luck! If you have a smart phone or anything bring up the page on your phone and then just don't refresh it or close it? IDK.

Hemi: any way to pricematch an instore purchase over the phone? Went to BB on Saturday and got them to pricematch to $169, but I'll take another $20!

For what it's worth a lot (all?) of Best Buy stores are opening at 7am right now (today's the last day). I went in to trade games at 7:15 the other day and it was bliss.

From where I left off, we went into medical chat and then to a show about nothing (a good show about nothing ;) ) to pricematching / trading at BB. Sounds about right.

Slidecage, I hope everything works out for you man (and the rest of fellow CAGs that are going through their own struggles in life; health related or otherwise). I have had direct and indirect experiences with medical related stuff to revive and shoot a few seasons of House M.D. but that will get this thread off the rails so all I am going to say is I hope everyone is getting better or gets better working through whatever they are going through in life.

To everyone, from the bottom of my heart, have a healthy and prosperous new year. May the new year bring to you much happiness and joy ... and deals.

As always, happy hunting fellow CAGs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back