Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Probably the best thing to ever happen to you. It's probably the worst ps4 game you can buy. Total bug-ridden dumpster fire. Ehhhh, I take that back, knack is slightly worse.
This copy was actually for a friend. I played through mine with no issues at all. The only major thing online that I don't like so far is the hit detection...box seems way too forgiving resulting in a lot of wtf deaths. Overall I've always liked BF better. Now I HATED KZ: Shadowfall. Already sold that on CL.

heck, come to think of it I guess I've been lucky. The only game to f-up on me lately was Tomb Raider on PS3. 54% through and corrupt save file.

Saying mine froze up multiple times would be and understatement. Even lost my save twice, thank god I was smart and backed it up after every level.
Havent even touched the MP again yet. My first match was a slideshow, my second felt like I was on AOL 98, and the 3rd locked up my console.
But not as bad as AOL 1.0? In for one!

Knack is fun, I liked it. People hate it on way too much.
Normal mode is fun, Hard will make you punch a wall, Very Hard will make you want to punch a small cute animal. I honestly think I raged less during the whole duration of my Demon Soul's playthroughs/platinum (Which was close to 100 hours)

Would be all over the PS4 version of Battlefield 4 if all the game's bugs had been ironed out; but, from what I hear, it still has some pretty major issues, so I'm gonna pass.  I have a backlog full of better, fully working games to play.

Would be all over the PS4 version of Battlefield 4 if all the game's bugs had been ironed out; but, from what I hear, it still has some pretty major issues, so I'm gonna pass. I have a backlog full of better, fully working games to play.
I have yet to experience any problems. *Knock on wood*

Would be all over the PS4 version of Battlefield 4 if all the game's bugs had been ironed out; but, from what I hear, it still has some pretty major issues, so I'm gonna pass. I have a backlog full of better, fully working games to play.
I encountered some bugs in the single player. Most notably my progress not saving once (I feel like the campaign is punishment enough to play through). But multiplayer has been golden for me.

I think I just got my best deal ever today. PS3 sony controller for $4 and change. I been needing one too I snagged it as soon as I saw sony brand lol

I got the Platinum on the game and the only issue I had was at the launch of the game before the first post launch patch. I lost my saved data once but after the patch I never lost it again. My game crashed a few times but it was only in one section of the game. The multiplayer was smoother than a White Castle poop even on my lackluster internet.

Lots of stuff up.

:3ds: Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic - (VG) $12.37

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - (LN) $22.82

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 - (LN) $22.27

:3ds: Pokemon X - (LN) $29.69

:3ds: Pokemon Y - (G) $25.73

:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited - (VG) $11.89

:3ds: Sonic Lost World - (LN) $26.08

:3ds: Tales of the Abyss - (LN) $22.27

:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - (LN) $22.27

:ds: Pokemon Soul Silver - (LN) $29.37

:wiiu: 32GB Black Deluxe Set - (LN) $211.74

:wiiu: Batman: Arkham Origins - (LN) $22.27

:wiiu: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (LN) $37.64

:wiiu: Injustice - (LN) $29.69

:wiiu: Splinter Cell: Blacklist - (A) $27.97, (LN) $34.97

:wiiu: ZombiU - (G) $9.60

:ps4: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (LN) $36.70

:ps4: Need for Speed Rivals - (LN) $37.12

:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins - (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition - (LN) $18.56

:ps3: Killer is Dead - (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Lego Marvel - (LN) $33.38

:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy - (G) $25.71

:ps3: Ni No Kuni - (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Tales of Xillia - (A) $23.46

:ps3: Tomb Raider - (LN) $11.13

:ps3: WWE 2K14 - (LN) $31.34

:360: 250GB Black Friday Bundle with Halo 4, Darksiders II, Tomb Raider, and Batman: Arkham City - (LN) $204.69

:360: Diablo III - (G) $27.49

:360: FIFA 14 - (A) $25.35, (LN) $31.69

:360: NBA 2K14 - (A) $23.75

:360: NHL 14 - (G) $36.81

:360: Resident Evil 6 - (A) $6.90

:360: Tomb Raider - (LN) $11.13
:360: Zoo Tycoon - (LN) $37.10

:vita: Killzone Mercenary - (LN) $29.66

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to experience any problems. *Knock on wood*
I encountered some bugs in the single player. Most notably my progress not saving once (I feel like the campaign is punishment enough to play through). But multiplayer has been golden for me.
I got the Platinum on the game and the only issue I had was at the launch of the game before the first post launch patch. I lost my saved data once but after the patch I never lost it again. My game crashed a few times but it was only in one section of the game. The multiplayer was smoother than a White Castle poop even on my lackluster internet.
I had some BF4 server trouble too, but it's been better the last couple times I played.
Hmm, all of this is reassuring; yet, sadly, I missed the deal. Will keep my eyes peeled.

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - (LN) $25.98

:3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening - (LN) $29.69

:3ds: Lego Marvel - (LN) $22.24

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 - (A) $23.75, (G) $25.73, (LN) $29.69

:ds: Pokemon Black 2 - (LN) $25.17

:wiiu: Lego Marvel - (VG) $34.53, (LN) $36.99

:ps4: FIFA 14 - (LN) $36.37

:ps3: 250GB Uncharted 3 Bundle - (A) $160.37

:ps3: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (LN) $33.37

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - (LN) $14.49

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection - (G) $41.95

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Saint's Row IV - (LN) $25.98

:360: Minecraft - (LN) $14.84

:vita: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - (G) $16.53

It was a good price for sure. But I don't think it's out of question we'll be able to get it at this price in the near future.
it's never a big deal to me... the backlog really makes the CAG in me wait longer for a game price to drop, which is fine by me. :) Good luck with your hunt!

[quote name="Coper3000" post="11427717" timestamp="1389202230"]So much...slipped through my fingers! Only snagged a 1.xx (360) copy of Dishonored. [/quote]
I have a dream...
that one day all CAGs will get a cheap ass game!!!

I have a dream... that one day all CAGs will get a cheap ass game!!!
I hear ya! That white DualShock 3 for $4.xx (or so), and Skyrim (360) for $3.xx sting the worst!

The Batman: AO for $2.xx, and Blops (PS3) for $3.xx I can live with.

Edit - TLoU (LN) PS3 Bundle for $172 is somewhat intriguing.

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - (LN) $25.98

:3ds: Fire Emblem Awakening - (LN) $29.69

:3ds: Lego Marvel - (LN) $22.24

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 - (A) $23.75, (G) $25.73, (LN) $29.69

:ds: Pokemon Black 2 - (LN) $25.17

:wiiu: Lego Marvel - (VG) $34.53, (LN) $36.99

:ps4: FIFA 14 - (LN) $36.37

:ps3: 250GB Uncharted 3 Bundle - (A) $160.37

:ps3: Call of Duty: Ghosts - (LN) $33.37

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - (LN) $14.49

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection - (G) $41.95

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Saint's Row IV - (LN) $25.98

:360: Minecraft - (LN) $14.84

:vita: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - (G) $16.53
Just pulled the trigger on Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing... Were those good deals?

Just snagged a toy story playset for $18. Only says packaging was damaged so I'm hoping they come in good condition!

Now I don't have to finagle a way to find people to do the B2G1 from best buy with me...(cuz I only needed toy story)

This copy was actually for a friend. I played through mine with no issues at all. The only major thing online that I don't like so far is the hit detection...box seems way too forgiving resulting in a lot of wtf deaths. Overall I've always liked BF better. Now I HATED KZ: Shadowfall. Already sold that on CL.
heck, come to think of it I guess I've been lucky. The only game to f-up on me lately was Tomb Raider on PS3. 54% through and corrupt save file.
Oh, see I had like 4 crashes which corrupted my save every time! And this was as recent as the last patch. Luckily I was able to return to amazon for a full refund, because I just gave up on it. I won't deal with the bugs.

its ball crushingly hard. if you got a ds try the demo which is most likely still on the internet somewhere.
Really? I love my balls, without them I can't go "ho ho ho".

There is an Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon X for $26 and a Fire Emblem for $30.

:ps3: PS3 250GB The Last of Us Bundle (VG) $172.56
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (A) $41.57
:ps3: NBA 2K14 (G) $25.73
:ps3: The Walking Dead Game of the Year (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $14.49
:ps3: Demon's Souls (LN) $12.59
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (LN) $11.87
:ps3: The Walking Dead (A) $11.87
:ps3: Tomb Raider (VG) $10.39
:ps3: Crysis 3 (A) $9.85
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (G) $9.65
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $8.06
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (G) $6.53

:vita: Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $177.20
:vita: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $67.02
:vita: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (LN) $22.27
:vita: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (VG) $13.85

:psp: PlayStation Portable Limited Edition Ratchet & Clank Entertainment Pack - Piano Black (LN) $70.07
:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (A) $58.81 (VG) $68.61

:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker (HD Deluxe Set) (LN) $280.48
:wiiu: Wii U Deluxe Set with New Super Mario Bros U and New Super Luigi U (LN) $256.88
:wiiu: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (A) $27.97
:wiiu: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $15.84
:wiiu: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $12.12

:wii: Rock Candy Wii Gesture Controller - Orange (G) $11.58
:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (A) $17.81

:gc: Pikmin (G) $17.05
:gc: Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (LN) $8.17

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (G) $135.09
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black (VG) $117.80
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $22.27

:ds: Radiant Historia (LN) $25.95

:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect E Console Holiday Value Bundle (Amazon exclusive Bonus Value) (LN) $206.50
:360: Microsoft XBOX 360 E 250GB Console (A) $180.60
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle (A) $176.87
:360: Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - Soul Calibur 4 Limited Edition (G) $44.02
:360: Diablo III (G) $27.49
:360: Grand Theft Auto V (A) $23.74
:360: DeadPool (A) $19.00
:360: Metro Last Light (A) $14.84
:360: Metro 2033 (LN) $14.13
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (G) $12.86

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition is up for $59.

Oh, and ordered Black Ops 2 on Wii U for 12 bucks. Thanks. Even though it's back ordered but due in stock tomorrow. Which is strange, never seen that on a warehouse deal before.

Also ordered Rouge Leader on GameCube for 8 bucks. That game has too many positive reviews to not finally get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back