Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

i got it. i randomly refreshed and it was there so i bit.

grabbed it 2 mins before the first post.

nothin like some good ol adrenaline

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't judge me.
lol serious question because if you have a PS4 and Wii U you are pretty well set unless you really want to play Ryse/DR3/Forza 5.

I have all 3 systems and I have not touched the Xbox One since the day peggle 2 came out.

Really not a big deal and can wait imo.

lol serious question because if you have a PS4 and Wii U you are pretty well set unless you really want to play Ryse/DR3/Forza 5.

I have all 3 systems and I have not touched the Xbox One since the day peggle 2 came out.

Yeah, no, I agree. I don't need it until March when Titanfall comes out. I still have an old school 360 so if I want to play online I have to track down a wireless adapter or play in the living room. I play my PS4 all the time and have pretty much every game worth having right now on it so.

I'm just impulsive.

Really? I feel the exact opposite. Haven't touched the PS4 in a week now. Xbox on the other hand has been a daily play for me. They're both good, I'm just more into the Xbox, I guess.

My concern is the XBO controller. I feel like it's too big and bulky for my tiny, womanly hands. I need to get more hands on time. I just don't know anyone with one so I need to go find a demo station or something. I really just want to get the Titanfall controller because it's kind fo gorgeous.

My concern is the XBO controller. I feel like it's too big and bulky for my tiny, womanly hands. I need to get more hands on time. I just don't know anyone with one so I need to go find a demo station or something. I really just want to get the Titanfall controller because it's kind fo gorgeous.
I have relatively small hands and find it very comfortable to use even during long gaming sessions.

Sometimes people get bold and think they can turn off One-Click. They tell themselves they can live without it or they don't need it anymore. They always come crawling back.
Sadly one-click only works for me like a third of the time and it still asks me to sign in even when having done so two minutes earlier in the same tab.

Only reason right now that I want one is two thirds of that trio.

That made me laugh for some odd reason. That design is oddly alluring, but the $65 price point killed it for me. Of course if a dinger showed up on AWD for like $40 I would bite.

I have relatively huge hands because it's still to small for me lol... Don't have a ps4 and I don't plan on getting one until demon souls 2 comes out :)

[quote name="samaside" post="11455377" timestamp="1390091070"]My concern is the XBO controller. I feel like it's too big and bulky for my tiny, womanly hands. I need to get more hands on time. I just don't know anyone with one so I need to go find a demo station or something. I really just want to get the Titanfall controller because it's kind fo gorgeous.[/quote]

I use a adapter for my Xbox one to still use my 360 controller.. I can't stand fps without my back triggers.. I also use the same adapter to play on the ps3 with my Xbox controller and allow it to flip the l1 and r1 to be the triggers for bf4. I don't think the Xbox one controller really bothered me playing dr3 for hours. I have yet to open my ps4 since I will only be playing kz3 and infamous on it.

I use a adapter for my Xbox one to still use my 360 controller.. I can't stand fps without my back triggers.. I also use the same adapter to play on the ps3 with my Xbox controller and allow it to flip the l1 and r1 to be the triggers for bf4. I don't think the Xbox one controller really bothered me playing dr3 for hours. I have yet to open my ps4 since I will only be playing kz3 and infamous on it.
Where can I acquire one of these adaptors?

As for the Xbox One controller I really like it after I got used to it.

I got a PS4 at launch but havent played much of it the last month.  Got Black Flag and Battlefield 4 and while I like both games, I find myself going to my PS3/360 backlog instead.  And yet I'd totally bite on a X1 or Wii U in this thread if one pops up and I'm around.

Yeah, no, I agree. I don't need it until March when Titanfall comes out. I still have an old school 360 so if I want to play online I have to track down a wireless adapter or play in the living room. I play my PS4 all the time and have pretty much every game worth having right now on it so.

I'm just impulsive.
Honestly lost all interest in titanfall. No mod support, no single player and 6v6 is the max size? for an epic mech game?

Doesnt sound decent to me, and i was looking forward to it.

which system did you get your 3rd party games for?
I had NBA 2k14 for the PS4, and switched over to the X1. For that game, I found the rumble triggers to be pretty cool, even though they have little effect on gameplay. I also got BF4 for the X1 because friends had it and the controller for the X1 imo is better.

Honestly lost all interest in titanfall. No mod support, no single player and 6v6 is the max size? for an epic mech game?

Doesnt sound decent to me, and i was looking forward to it.
You obviously havent played the alpha or seen any new game play. If you like FPS games TitanFall is going to be the next best thing. Most fun Ive had in a long I got stuck playing it for like 5 hours yesterday.

I had NBA 2k14 for the PS4, and switched over to the X1. For that game, I found the rumble triggers to be pretty cool, even though they have little effect on gameplay. I also got BF4 for the X1 because friends had it and the controller for the X1 imo is better.
Well, I think its pretty clear why you are playing your Xbox One more than the PS4 then, lol. If you bought those games for PS4 im sure it would be the other way around,

You obviously havent played the alpha or seen any new game play. If you like FPS games TitanFall is going to be the next best thing. Most fun Ive had in a long I got stuck playing it for like 5 hours yesterday
I dunno, the more I hear about this game, the more it sounds like its going to flop. And by flop I mean sell no where near as much as they think it will.

Where can I acquire one of these adaptors?

As for the Xbox One controller I really like it after I got used to it.
I went out on a limb and bought this I only found one post at the time who confirmed the razer sabertooth controller would work on the xb1.. This adapter is supposed to work with fight sticks also, anything that connects via usb, the adapter is made by CronusMAX. I will link the ebay seller I bought it from, and a youtube video on how to set it up. I have no complaints I have only used it on the ps3 and xb1 with the razer sabertooth though, and I have yet to try the ps4.

ebay seller

install guide

official site

Haven't played either yet, I love both my 360 and PS3, but my PS3 is for exclusives only.

I feel like the XB1 is the equivalent of CoD, it's gonna be the cool thing to hate on, but in reality is vastly superior to its competitors

Well, I think its pretty clear why you are playing your Xbox One more than the PS4 then, lol. If you bought those games for PS4 im sure it would be the other way around.
He did say he got 2K for the PS4 first.

As for Titanfall, don't knock it till you try it. Everyone has their preference. I prefer to play MP over SP for FPS's anyway so it works out for me. However I did throughly enjoy BF4's SP, sucks that it was short.

I think Titanfall is gonna be quite good but not sure how well it will move X1's.  Personally, I'm more excited for Watch Dogs, Destiny, and The Order.

Screw that PS4/Xbone noise. All I want is a Wii U and more RPG goodness for the 3DS. 

Oh. And a non-first person Metroid. Is that too much to ask?

Also, Titanfall is capped at 6v6 but that's human players. AI will make it 24v24.
Thats not a good thing. If you ever played a game that used bots, yeah, its bad. 18 bots a side really isnt a good thing.

It might turn out ok, im just not sure its going to be as good as people think it is.

Besides, even though i have a ps4/X1, ill pick this up on PC if i get it.

#pcmasterrace :p

Thats not a good thing. If you ever played a game that used bots, yeah, its bad. 18 bots a side really isnt a good thing.

It might turn out ok, im just not sure its going to be as good as people think it is.

We used to play with bots in Quake a lot and it was fun. If done right then it's okay. I'd rather have a smooth experience with bots than a lagging game. 6 x 6 is perfectly fine. That said...I'm not sure if I'll get Titanfall anyway.

Actually, the alpha is pretty amazing so far. If it was 24vs24 it would get pretty crazy due to all the titan mechs, even with 6v6 it can get hectic.

Actually, the alpha is pretty amazing so far. If it was 24vs24 it would get pretty crazy due to all the titan mechs, even with 6v6 it can get hectic.
That doesnt sound too bad, waiting for my alpha code now. Im just a skeptic when it comes to COD-like stuff

I watched some alpha gameplay, and man, the bots aka grunts are dumb as fuck. A dude cleared out a whole room of them without batting a eye.

:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition (VG) $69.29
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $17.80

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (LN) $0.55

Haven't played either yet, I love both my 360 and PS3, but my PS3 is for exclusives only.

I feel like the XB1 is the equivalent of CoD, it's gonna be the cool thing to hate on, but in reality is vastly superior to its competitors
It certainly is. On opposite day. Troll better. The PS4 has been confirmed by many devs to be vastly superior to the Xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back