Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Whatever pal, it's called opinions, except when it comes to the controller, the Xbox controller is leagues better than the PS controller
That's your opinion. In mine, having both systems, the ps4 is much better RIGHT NOW. The xbox one ui is incredibly sluggish and kinect is a damn waste. I usually just use the controller versus repeating commands over and over. A year from now, who knows which will be better, but the early lead goes to ps4. Also the DS4 feels much better than the one controller imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Xone is a joke for a system atm

PS4 is good.

Neither are worth it IMHO due to lack of good gameS :D

I've got both, how is the X1 a joke of a system at the moment exactly?

The DS4 is a better controller than the X1's, but the X1's is still good. The 360 controller is much better than PS3's though.

And Dead Rising 3 and RYSE are some of the most fun I've had in a long time. I agree though, PS4 needs some better games.

actually, its been universally said that the DS4 is a lot better than the 360/X1 controllers....
All opinions, there's no way the DS4 is better than the Xbox pad to me, the design is like a generic controller that is made up for some b-movie.

But in the end, it's all opinions, I would have an XB1 as a primary and a PS4 for exclusives right now if I had the money.

Cheers fellows.

Let's get back on topic

Hmmm. Do I cross that threshold and start buying games for systems I don't own?
I wish I had started buying Wii U games before I got the one I did. Then I'd be playing something other than Nintendo Land and the $20 Luigi U I got at Best Buy yesterday.

Oh.... Warehouse deals turned into another console war thread. Came for deals, just found unreleated shit. 100 comments of nothing.
I never meant for this to happen.

Guys guys guys, simmer down... We all know the best combination is a bitchin' pc hooked up to my 65 Inch Panasonic VT60 and a Wii U PS3 hooked up for when I need my exclusives.  

No reason to own a PS4/XB1 just yet.

:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition (VG) $69.29
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $17.80

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (LN) $0.55
Heads up that might be the Assassins Creed CE I sent back. The figure is broken in several parts.

That's your opinion. In mine, having both systems, the ps4 is much better RIGHT NOW. The xbox one ui is incredibly sluggish and kinect is a damn waste. I usually just use the controller versus repeating commands over and over. A year from now, who knows which will be better, but the early lead goes to ps4. Also the DS4 feels much better than the one controller imho
Lol @ the Kinect being a waste. That shit is fuckin awesome. When Sony makes some knockoff shit that works just like Kinect the Sony fanboys will be slobbering and foaming at the mouth about how awesome their new periphial is.

Hmmm. Do I cross that threshold and start buying games for systems I don't own?
I started doing that way back when I had 7 games before I even had a DSL. Couldn't pass up the great deals and I had plenty to play once I finally got the system. It's win/win :D/

Except on those occasions it drops lower in the interim.
Yes, unfortunately that's an inevitable given...things only get cheaper most of the time. However, that practice has always saved me from buying a system first then having nothing to play because I'm waiting for deals.

Well kids this is why you always test your discs when you get them. Just tried the Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed I got from AWD a few months ago and it doesn't work. Freezes on the initial splash screen like others have reported with various WiiU games from AWD.

Lol @ the Kinect being a waste. That shit is fuckin awesome. When Sony makes some knockoff shit that works just like Kinect the Sony fanboys will be slobbering and foaming at the mouth about how awesome their new periphial is.
You realize we have one of those peripherals already, right? It came out at launch. To be fair, though, I got one for Christmas and still haven't set it up. I may be accepting that I'm the sort of person to buy two consoles on the same day (I bought two consoles in the same month - 3DS and PS4 - and didn't feel terrible about it) but I'm not the sort of person to start talking to my consoles and whispering sweet nothings in their mechnical ears. Yet.

Sort of on topic: :ps4: Playstation 4 Camera $110

Why are these so expensive?

You realize we have one of those peripherals already, right? It came out at launch. To be fair, though, I got one for Christmas and still haven't set it up. I may be accepting that I'm the sort of person to buy two consoles on the same day (I bought two consoles in the same month - 3DS and PS4 - and didn't feel terrible about it) but I'm not the sort of person to start talking to my consoles and whispering sweet nothings in their mechnical ears. Yet.
You can use it the same way fr the mic. I do like the ps4 a bit better but the kinect is a lot better than the ps4 camera

Well kids this is why you always test your discs when you get them. Just tried the Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed I got from AWD a few months ago and it doesn't work. Freezes on the initial splash screen like others have reported with various WiiU games from AWD.
You made me just go check all my orders to make sure I had played every Wii U game I had gotten off AWD.

Because you can't find them in stores. Apparently you were editing your post as I was typing that you should be selling that thing if you haven't used it since they go for way over MSRP right now.

You made me just go check all my orders to make sure I had played every Wii U game I had gotten off AWD.

WiiU games are the only ones I can recall there ever being a consistent problem with.

Talk about strange, out of probably 3 years of games, my Sonic Racing is the only game that wouldn't work even though the disc looked flawless

Talk about strange, out of probably 3 years of games, my Sonic Racing is the only game that wouldn't work even though the disc looked flawless
You didn't return it in late September/early October did you?

Edit- Tested the only other used WiiU game I've gotten off AWD I hadn't played and fortunately it worked. Maybe I can get SEGA to send me a new disc or something.

Tomorrow I'll have to test my 3/DS, PS3 and Wii games. That should easily kill my Sunday between what I have unplayed from Gamestop and AWD.

I was just looking at craigslist and saw someone selling a 3DS, 6 games, a case, and some styli ( 5 of the 6 games are in the trade 2 for $50)  Has an I think reasonable price for it of $200.00, but the ad has been listed for over 2 weeks.  I think the person can't sell it because they put their number in the ad and left 1 digit in their number out. 

I was just looking at craigslist and saw someone selling a 3DS, 6 games, a case, and some styli ( 5 of the 6 games are in the trade 2 for $50) Has an I think reasonable price for it of $200.00, but the ad has been listed for over 2 weeks. I think the person can't sell it because they put their number in the ad and left 1 digit in their number out.
What 2 for $50 deal are you talking about?

This just happened to me the other day with Pikmin 3. Bought it early October I think it was and just got around to trying it. Doesn't work at all but luckily Amazon is still letting me return it.

Looking at the underside of the disc it's easy to see a white spot on the center area, and also the center is more opaque than all my other Wii U discs (which are all completely clear).

You didn't return it in late September/early October did you?

Edit- Tested the only other used WiiU game I've gotten off AWD I hadn't played and fortunately it worked. Maybe I can get SEGA to send me a new disc or something.

Tomorrow I'll have to test my 3/DS, PS3 and Wii games. That should easily kill my Sunday between what I have unplayed from Gamestop and AWD.
Mine was the first game, not Transformed. And it was for the 360, just strange that we both had the Sonic Racing games not work, wonder if that's a coincidence or something to do with their production

I just sold my PS4 camera for $90 on eBay. I was beginning to regret buying it, but then I saw the eBay prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back