Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Saw all the notifications and thought there was another Penny Deals fiasco.

There wasn't..right?
Yep. Personally I got nba2k14 for ps4 for 2.82, then a few penny games. Tomb raider, crysis 3, LA noire, metal gear rising, and Max Payne 3.

Someone even scored a $128.xx ps4

Feels like waking up with a hangover. All I remember was some talk of Nintendo going under, chicks and dicks, dicks and chicks and instead of alcohol a whole lot of Pepsi with some phone number that a dude answered instead of a chick. Such a blur!

Sorry to get back on topic :p

Exclusive Amazon DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure (LN) $148.49

:ps3: uDraw Game tablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (LN) $10.79

:wiiu: CTA Digital Master Exercise Kit For Wii Fit U & Wii Fit (includes Protective Case With Neck Strap for Wii U) (VG) $16.33

:wii: Def Jam Rapstar (Bundle) (LN) $8.61
:wii: EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp (Bundle) (G) $5.46
Lol, Pepsiman can have that effect on people.

Yeah, I saw that we were going to start getting taxed. OF COURSE BRAVELY DEFAULT COMES OUT FEB 7TH AND I'VE ALREADY GOT IT COVERED WITH CREDIT BUT NOW HAVE TO WASTE MORE ON TAXES. Also, the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition comes out in Feb IIRC and that'll be taxed as well. Yey

Yeah, I saw that we were going to start getting taxed. OF COURSE BRAVELY DEFAULT COMES OUT FEB 7TH AND I'VE ALREADY GOT IT COVERED WITH CREDIT BUT NOW HAVE TO WASTE MORE ON TAXES. Also, the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition comes out in Feb IIRC and that'll be taxed as well. Yey
I warned you guys about this months ago dont you remember lol?

Anyways I only had a couple people pm me if anyone else that is a regular here that wants in on the giveaway Im doing. Halo 4 and that xbox one key chain. Have to have been a cag for over a year and a regular in this thread!

Thanks again pepsiman for making me lose sleep it was all worth it!

thanks obama
AKSELEG.gif

Just got my $32 :ps4: Madden NFL 25 (VG) .. was factory sealed, but disc was loose in the case. description originally said small crack on item case.

Just got my $130 non sealed but LN Dream Team 3ds bundle. Pretty much the definition of a dinger, the device is in great condition and included CN. I haven't tested that yet. I am officially addicted to CAG/AWD.

Complain to amazon and they'll credit you in the amount of tax. I do it all the time. Paying tax should be illegal.

Got my Dance Central, MSP code was unused but I guess it's expired, thought people said they were re-activated or something a while back

Edit: Never mind, let me redeem it on the website. Got paid for buying the game! :D/

Is that why you all seem to be assholes who can't figure out the basic laws of driving?
We're assholes because we feel that NYC is the center of the universe and most of us can't afford to live here but we do anyways.

We can't drive because New Yorkers try to get from point A to point B the fastest way possible. If you get in front of them, God help you.

We're assholes because we feel that NYC is the center of the universe and most of us can't afford to live here but we do anyways.

We can't drive because New Yorkers try to get from point A to point B the fastest way possible. If you get in front of them, God help you.
Except for upstate-ers, they drive so slow! C'mon I've got 256 miles to go til I get to civilization again, get outta my way! ;)

Except for upstate-ers, they drive so slow! C'mon I've got 256 miles to go til I get to civilization again, get outta my way! ;)
Lived here in NYC for almost 3 years and never really visited upstate. I am from Virginia however where people go like snails on the streets and pretend they're in Nascar on the highways.

[quote name="Spring Roll" post="11462564" timestamp="1390336420"]We're assholes because we feel that NYC is the center of the universe and most of us can't afford to live here but we do anyways.
We can't drive because New Yorkers try to get from point A to point B the fastest way possible. If you get in front of them, God help you.[/quote]

This is so true lol.

I warned you guys about this months ago dont you remember lol?

Anyways I only had a couple people pm me if anyone else that is a regular here that wants in on the giveaway Im doing. Halo 4 and that xbox one key chain. Have to have been a cag for over a year and a regular in this thread!

Thanks again pepsiman for making me lose sleep it was all worth it!
I need a few more months.

Having dated someone from Rochester, and having friends there I visit often and there is a city every 60-70 miles. :lol:

Lived here in NYC for almost 3 years and never really visited upstate. I am from Virginia however where people go like snails on the streets and pretend they're in Nascar on the highways.
State is nice, I suggest a visit when the snow melts in May.

Damn skippy. Can't tell you how many people I yell at in Houston for going 10-15 mph below the speed limits and being in the passing lane. Drives me up a flipping wall.

How often and for how much have people seen Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U on AWD? My textbook trade-in credit finally got applied!

How often and for how much have people seen Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U on AWD? My textbook trade-in credit finally got applied!
Fairly often, and I want to say around $38-42 lately if memory serves me. Has been lasting longer now too, one was up the other day for like 20 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I MISSED PEPSIMAN?

WOW! That is even worse! I'm a huge fan!
Lol! Read through all 5 pages of it. It was very entertaining. I could see why the thread exploded as it did because I thought the same thing you did as in some major deal popped up. Funnier yet whoknows and pepsiman got into a fight amidst all the other cags here at the time. Figures why the mods had to cleanup.

Lol! Read through all 5 pages of it. It was very entertaining. I could see why the thread exploded as it did because I thought the same thing you did as in some major deal popped up. Funnier yet whoknows and pepsiman got into a fight amidst all the other cags here at the time. Figures why the mods had to cleanup.
Think someone said the mods nuked it finally. We also had other trolls popping up under new names.

So my $321 XB1 (Good) just arrived.

Box seals were already cut with scotch tape over it so I already knew it was used. All the accessories and everything were there in their original plastic bags. The system itself didn't have any scratches. Just had dust and some pet hair on the glossy side of the system. I hooked up the system with my current XB1 cables and everything appears to be in working order. Iniital setup was launched upon powering the system which means it was wiped and restored back to factory defaults.

Here is where I'm confused, the serial number on the back of the console doesn't match the serial on the box. Same with the Kinect. So either Amazon packaged it in another box or the previous owner swapped consoles for whatever reason. Should I be worried?

Here is where I'm confused, the serial number on the back of the console doesn't match the serial on the box. Same with the Kinect. So either Amazon packaged it in another box or the previous owner swapped consoles for whatever reason. Should I be worried?
If I had to guess I would think the later but not sure why. Wasn't the big problem the disc drive with the Xone?

If I had to guess I would think the later but not sure why. Wasn't the big problem the disc drive with the Xone?
Yup I have a problem with my disc drive. i need to call ms back up and wait on the phone for an hour to get the run around again. How exciting thats going to be.

If you havent pmed me about the giveaway and want to get it please do so soon. Im gonna pull a name around 6pm pst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back