Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I complain all the time for valid reasons and have been a Prime member for 6 years.

This marking of account stuff is nothing but BS.

If you have a valid claim there is nothing wrong with complaining plain and simple.

There will be a time when Amazon stops offering $5-$20 CSR credits and when that day comes then u can stop complaining

The guy ordered a PS3 game and got a Xbox 360 game and this is not a cause for complaint?

Even if the game was $1. You are ordering, paying, and waiting for the wrong item to arrive. Complain, get your full refund, and enjoy your Amazon experience!
Agree 100%

I complain all the time for valid reasons and have been a Prime member for 6 years.

This marking of account stuff is nothing but BS.

If you have a valid claim there is nothing wrong with complaining plain and simple.

There will be a time when Amazon stops offering $5-$20 CSR credits and when that day comes then u can stop complaining

The guy ordered a PS3 game and got a Xbox 360 game and this is not a cause for complaint?

Even if the game was $1. You are ordering, paying, and waiting for the wrong item to arrive. Complain, get your full refund, and enjoy your Amazon experience!
I think what some are saying, and they can correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that he doesn't have the right to complain but more it may not be wise to complain in this particular case. He definitely has the right to but for some of us it may not be wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time I've had the wrong item arrive was my first and last time. This mistake actually ended up working in my favor.

I had remembered seeing Saint's Row on the Xbox 360 go on sale for $9.99 on Amazon, and of course I decided to order it since I decided to try the game out. Saint's Row 2 had already been out for maybe 2-3 months still at $59.99 and when my package arrived it had the Saint's Row case and manual. The best part was the disc for Saint's Row 2 was in there instead of the first game. That was the best mistake Amazon has ever done to me haha.

I couldn't agree with mrgreed18 though. Newegg's order of Project X Zone had me pretty upset once the standard version came in the mail and not the CE that I ordered.

I think what some are saying, and they can correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that he doesn't have the right to complain but more it may not be wise to complain in this particular case. He definitely has the right to but for some of us it may not be wise.
No and I think we understand that people are saying that...but if he ordered a ps3 copy and got a x360 copy why would you not complain?! I would want my ps3 copy....

Exactly, he can complain as much as he likes but for an $8 item that he can part out for easy profit it doesn't seem wise.

Protip: Complain to Amazon even if you order arrives perfectly. Complaining is a great way to get free Amazon credit.
Protip: Don't listen to this idiot.

I hope your post was just a poor attempt at humor... because blatantly lying about something in order to get free credit and/or a partial refund is a form of fraud.

You're the reason why accounts are getting banned on Amazon.

I hope your post was just a poor attempt at humor... because blatantly lying about something in order to get free credit and/or a partial refund is a form of fraud.

You are right this is fraud but at the same time it's Amazon's fault for establishing such a stupid policy.

Ive spoken with US Amazon reps on the phone before and they all explained to me that they are allowed to either give $5-$20 credit, partial discount (percentage off the order), or a complete refund in extreme cases.

Even in the cases of a complete refund Amazon not only doesnt require picture proof to be provided they REFUSE me sending proof.

Example: I received a phone case and it was chipped bc the front of the package had a hole in it. The case was $35. I called Amazon to complain and took pictures and demanded to send the pictures so they could see the issue with the packaging to prevent further issues and the manager i spoke with sent me an email to a page where I can file a generic complaint about Amazon's packing methods with no way of referencing my issue with proof or pictures.

So if a company like Amazon wants to continue to offer credit when credit isnt really deserved than that is on them. Fraud it is you are correct but if they are stupid enough to put such a procedure in place than they deserve the losses. Anyways even if Amazon refunds 1000s of small orders $40 and under every day, in the end these customers will continue to shop thru Amazon, they will spread the news about Amazon's generous policies steering more people to the site. Amazon wins in the end. For the people abusing the system even if their account gets banned they can sign up under a spouse, friends, or family members name and continue shopping. Amazon bans the user from using their credit card doesnt ban items from being shipped to their address in the future.

If we all ignore it, it will eventually go away

You are right this is fraud but at the same time it's Amazon's fault for establishing such a stupid policy.

Ive spoken with US Amazon reps on the phone before and they all explained to me that they are allowed to either give $5-$20 credit, partial discount (percentage off the order), or a complete refund in extreme cases.

Even in the cases of a complete refund Amazon not only doesnt require picture proof to be provided they REFUSE me sending proof.
This policy is funny. Sounds like anyone who sneezes at Amazon CS gets some sort of reimbursement. I've had to contact them on a handful of occasions due to games either not working or being incorrect. I have never received any sort of partial refund but I have no problem with that. They always fix the issue in one way or another.

Amazon is known for having CS that is above and beyond what is expected. Assholes who take advantage is what will force them to be the same shitty CS that we get from all other companies.

Is it time to grab the.....
Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif

Personally I would not let that slide. I don't care if the price was 2 bucks, he didn't receive what he ordered. He has every right to go to customer service and have the issue fixed somehow. It at least deserves a partial refund if he wants to keep it.

These so called marks you receive for returning/going to CS are either made up or you have to do it a lot, like with every single order or something

Anytime I've ever had to deal with their CS with an issue they always resolved the problem and I've done this countless times with no problem

Personally I would not let that slide. I don't care if the price was 2 bucks, he didn't receive what he ordered. He has every right to go to customer service and have the issue fixed somehow. It at least deserves a partial refund if he wants to keep it.

These so called marks you receive for returning/going to CS are either made up or you have to do it a lot, like with every single order or something

Anytime I've ever had to deal with their CS with an issue they always resolved the problem and I've done this countless times with no problem
Every company tracks when you return, contact CS and any number of other things. We all should realize that the data that amazon keeps on us is probably only rivaled by Google. Even if it's not three strikes and your out they almost certainly have automated metrics that kick accounts to review and returns and CS issues are undoubtedly part of that.

Every company tracks when you return, contact CS and any number of other things. We all should realize that the data that amazon keeps on us is probably only rivaled by Google. Even if it's not three strikes and your out they almost certainly have automated metrics that kick accounts to review and returns and CS issues are undoubtedly part of that.
I need to stop being so damn picky about the paint jobs on my Funko Pop figures.

Right and I agree with you, I'm just saying, hypothetically, if I buy 50 games and 30 times they give me the wrong game and I complain 30 times about it, it shouldn't be held against me because they screwed up.
Tell that to the guy who was too picky and got banned.

Here's the thing: amazon doesn't care. They know their own order defect rate. If your order defect rate exceeds theirs by a large margin, even if it's because your mailman or ups driver is an idiot and stomps on every box, they are still going to ban you. Why? Because your account goes over the threshold.

Your account just isn't worth the hassle. So you can be as cavalier about it as you want. As soon as you stop being a profitable customer, see ya.

Amazon sold it themselves for 29.99 until they ran out FYI. LN has been seen  at the warehouse for $24 (PS3 version) a while ago too.

Amazon sold it themselves for 29.99 until they ran out FYI. LN has been seen at the warehouse for $24 (PS3 version) a while ago too.
Cool, I guess I'll just keep my eyes open for a LN then if anyone wants to let me know if they see it for that price, I would really appreciate it.

:( first time I bought something from warehouse deals that is completly beat up. It was missing almost all the assembly parts and it was also broken.

Happy to report that when my AWD LN Kid Icarus arrived today it came with the big outer box, stand, unopened AR cards, and club nintendo code (haven't checked yet to see if it's been used). Overall it looks fantastic!
Good, hoping to snag one of these in great condition with unused cards too!

Does anyone else even notice there overall rating going down now it is 89%... I never rarely buy from anyone under 95% and they sold alot. The awd feedback log has many voided neg ratings to so overall rating should be way lower. They went down hill so fast the last 6-12 months...

Dude you have to look at those numbers with a grain of salt. People give negs for ridiculous reasons sometimes and even then this is AWD, they may send me the wrong game but they aren't going to ignore emails and run away with my money.

I do have to admit that I don't really trust their descriptions much anymore. I've ordered Acceptable games and received the CE editions  and ordered Like New games that are disc/cart only.

I have a neg and positive under my username and it's meaningless because I never traded with anyone on CAG.

Just got my Call of a Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition (Xbone VG, $48.50) and I was excited to find it in mint condition with unused Season pass codes and bonuses! Now I get to trade in my regular copy for $36 netting me the season pass and extras for $12.50! Best gamble I've made in a long while!
aww man! haha, that's the one I had initially canceled. I bought the $41 and no DLC at all.

Congrats :)

I keep checking for a 32 GB Vita card now that I really want/need one. But they are out of stock everywhere (new)/jacked up 3rd party prices, so I guess I won't be seeing them on Warehouse Deals any time soon. :(

Well I got my Luigimote Nintendoland bundle from AWD and it's brand new far as I can tell and just the standard wrinkles. Glad I sent my copy of Nintendoland in at the same time as acceptable. Was expecting it wouldn't be a dinger and in worse condition than the one I sent but it worked out.

I keep checking for a 32 GB Vita card now that I really want/need one. But they are out of stock everywhere (new)/jacked up 3rd party prices, so I guess I won't be seeing them on Warehouse Deals any time soon. :(
Before AWD just died off they were showing up all the time. It's really weird that everyone seems to have all but stopped carrying Vita cards.

Yeah, terrible timing on my part. I didn't know they were going to go missing entirely. Hopefully this is just due to some repackaging (and maybe price drop) in prep for the 64 GB cards in the US. I just hope it happens soon.

Yeah, terrible timing on my part. I didn't know they were going to go missing entirely. Hopefully this is just due to some repackaging (and maybe price drop) in prep for the 64 GB cards in the US. I just hope it happens soon.
Sucks, I just offered to give mine away on the cheap a little while ago in (I think) the vita thread after I got my 64gb - I would've much rather you'd gotten it than some random nobody on Amazon.

Have any PS4s been seen on AWD? Starting to get the itch to get one, with the game lineup coming up in the next couple of months (Infamous, and MGS. Maybe Thief and DriveClub, and possibly Tomb Raider and Rayman Legends at $30).

My Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart 7 came in today (A day early!) and all look fine besides the annoying stickers again and all the codes work.

Does anybody know what Call of a Duty Ghosts :ps4: is going for? I just want a game to split screen with my brother when he comes over but I don't want to spend a lot.

Have any PS4s been seen on AWD? Starting to get the itch to get one, with the game lineup coming up in the next couple of months (Infamous, and MGS. Maybe Thief and DriveClub, and possibly Tomb Raider and Rayman Legends at $30).
It's popped up a couple times here and there.

And to the person above me, it's popped up numerous times for about $30-$37.

Just ordered a 64gb card from Nippon-Yasan (at about $96 + shipping) and may consider selling my 32gb for cheap in the future.

Item Quantity Condition Value Status

32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Platform: PlayStation Vita EAN: 0132017581125

1 Like New $65.90 Gift Card Deposited

1 Like New $65.90 Gift Card Deposited Total 2 $131.80

I sent in 2 to AWD. Just got this email today. They are still new/unopened packaging. Look for them.

Not trolling but why is a 32GB Vita memory card that expensive?

Only reason I can think of, and it's probably the truth is simply so that's the only thing you can use so they can charge you out the a**

Not trolling but why is a 32GB Vita memory card that expensive?

Only reason I can think of, and it's probably the truth is simply so that's the only thing you can use so they can charge you out the a**
I think a lot of folks believe that they were relying on memory card profits to make the vita hardware side profitable while selling the vita at a near break even price point. basically, they could've sold the vita for $300 and a 32gb card for $20 (for example) and accomplished the same thing, but they would've never stood a chance against Nintendo selling their handheld at double the cost. so they purportedly made the card proprietary and spread the cost.

no idea if that's true, but that's what I've heard on the topic.

Item Quantity Condition Value Status

1 Like New $65.90 Gift Card Deposited

1 Like New $65.90 Gift Card Deposited Total 2 $131.80

I sent in 2 to AWD. Just got this email today. They are still new/unopened packaging. Look for them.
Did you get them for $40 on Black Friday? I bought one to use on BF for $40. More than I want to pay for a 32gb card (I got a 64gb microsd for $20 a couple months ago), but the cheapest the Vita memory has ever been, and it's been great having the 32gb one in my Vita. Wish I would of bought a couple extra to trade into Amazon for that price, it would have paid for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back