Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I found a package of Depends and I think it's an amazing deal!!! http://www.amazon.com/Depend-Adjustable-Underwear-Count-Pack/dp/B00FEGAG90/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1390521576&sr=1-2

Just thought you guys might want to know, since some of you sit here literally all day long
nope, check the reviews.

"I am disappointed because the diaper did perform the way a diaper should have. It did not hold the waste. It was all over the bed. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Stay away from this product!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, check the reviews.

"I am disappointed because the diaper did perform the way a diaper should have. It did not hold the waste. It was all over the bed. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Stay away from this product!!!!!!!!"
That certainly is an honest review...

I found a package of Depends and I think it's an amazing deal!!! http://www.amazon.com/Depend-Adjustable-Underwear-Count-Pack/dp/B00FEGAG90/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1390521576&sr=1-2

Just thought you guys might want to know, since some of you sit here literally all day long

nope, check the reviews.

Definitely killing myself before this point comes.

I think a lot of folks believe that they were relying on memory card profits to make the vita hardware side profitable while selling the vita at a near break even price point. basically, they could've sold the vita for $300 and a 32gb card for $20 (for example) and accomplished the same thing, but they would've never stood a chance against Nintendo selling their handheld at double the cost. so they purportedly made the card proprietary and spread the cost.

no idea if that's true, but that's what I've heard on the topic.
Great insight. I've always read it's because they're proprietary. They're proprietary to help curb pirating. I don't have a Vita so I can't say whether it has or it hasn't.

Not trolling but why is a 32GB Vita memory card that expensive?

Only reason I can think of, and it's probably the truth is simply so that's the only thing you can use so they can charge you out the a**
Basically like Pete said, they thought in typical Sony fashion they could gouge there. The problem is that as prices started coming down around E3 stores started to not carry various sizes. So we went from the cards being readily available at almost half off the MSRP to all of them rebounding back up to MSRP and becoming harder to find.

I miss anything good tonight AWD gods?  My router decided to shit the bed inexplicably so been dealing with that instead of browsing AWD.  Dont know what happened as I did all the resets and everything was on and appeared to be working, but it wouldnt register on either mine or my girlfriend's computer.  I tested the modem and that worked fine so it was just something with the router.  I hate technology sometimes...

I miss anything good tonight AWD gods? My router decided to shit the bed inexplicably so been dealing with that instead of browsing AWD. Dont know what happened as I did all the resets and everything was on and appeared to be working, but it wouldnt register on either mine or my girlfriend's computer. I tested the modem and that worked fine so it was just something with the router. I hate technology sometimes...
Nothing has shown up on AWD in the last 24-48 hours that I can remember seeing. We're back under 900.

Well I had a small heart attack when I went to test Nintendo Land and I thought it froze on the title screen for a second. Guess it was just transitioning since it ended up working fine as did Sonic Lost World. The Deadly Six voucher worked as well which is neat because I love NiGHTS and had no idea the bonus stuff was themed around that.

Also got two more inductees for my Cult of Croft tonight, both are shrink wrapped with the AWD stickers on the outside so I think they're new in box as well. A little uncertain though since it doesn't quite match the shrink wrap on the other one I got which was like the two I got from GS over the summer. Waffling on if I should open them up right away to verify they're all good or not since it could just be a different run or a fluke in how they got heated up.

Leave your computer for a couple of hours--maybe then we'll get a huge restock. :boxing:
I've barely been on my computer the last two days, just checking CAG and AWD occasionally on my phone.

Well I had a small heart attack when I went to test Nintendo Land and I thought it froze on the title screen for a second. Guess it was just transitioning since it ended up working fine as did Sonic Lost World. The Deadly Six voucher worked as well which is neat because I love NiGHTS and had no idea the bonus stuff was themed around that.

Also got two more inductees for my Cult of Croft tonight, both are shrink wrapped with the AWD stickers on the outside so I think they're new in box as well. A little uncertain though since it doesn't quite match the shrink wrap on the other one I got which was like the two I got from GS over the summer. Waffling on if I should open them up right away to verify they're all good or not since it could just be a different run or a fluke in how they got heated up.

I've barely been on my computer the last two days, just checking CAG and AWD occasionally on my phone.
How was your AWD X1? Mine has scratches all over the glossy part, but at least it works fine.

Huh? How have you not paid for it? Don't they require a form of payment when you check out?
I'm magic.

Twilight_Sparkle_using_her_magic_S01E01.png

He's on a roll with his pictures but seriously i checked the recent ones and I don't see what you guys are talking about.
Not sure either. Only thing I can think of is checking out using an expired form of payment. Guessing AMZ will give you some time to correct it.

He's on a roll with his pictures but seriously i checked the recent ones and I don't see what you guys are talking about.
Yeah, I was in a weird mood all of a sudden. It was a few weeks back but definitely in this version of the thread, I won't be repeating it though.

If anybody sees any copies of Rune Factory 4 (3DS) appear on Amazon Warehouse Deals, I would greatly appreciate a post in the AWD Thread.  I had not realized that the game would become rare and I have always enjoyed the Harvest Moon games.  Thank you in advance.  :)

If anybody sees any copies of Rune Factory 4 (3DS) appear on Amazon Warehouse Deals, I would greatly appreciate a post in the AWD Thread. I had not realized that the game would become rare and I have always enjoyed the Harvest Moon games. Thank you in advance. :)
I am guessing you read that other thread.

Just a quick update on the X1 (G) I ordered from AWD a week ago.

System arrived yesterday, and to my surprise, it was all brand new. Everything wrapped, not a single sign of wear. It might have been used, but if it was, the actual system was never touched, just the cables (two of them where war append funny, otherwise new as well from what I could tell). System updated fine, installed BF4 and Swap Force discs fine, no problem or sounds coming from the disk tray. Overall, excellent deal for $321 shipped for a new X1.

System arrived yesterday, and to my surprise, it was all brand new. Everything wrapped, not a single sign of wear. It might have been used, but if it was, the actual system was never touched, just the cables (two of them where war append funny, otherwise new as well from what I could tell). System updated fine, installed BF4 and Swap Force discs fine, no problem or sounds coming from the disk tray. Overall, excellent deal for $321 shipped for a new X1.
Check the adapter and make sure it says Microsoft.

Nice they prob returned it like i did for a ps4 lol

The way they make shipments get delayed is he has a prepaid visa or some such on file with amazon that doesnt have any funds on it and selects that as payment. System lets him checkout with that payment then it gets held up as payment doesnt go through which gives you like a week or something before it gets cancelled to allow you to change the payment.

Not sure why people act like its a big secret. 

Check the adapter and make sure it says Microsoft.
Yeah. The adapter is the official one from MS. Again, everything but the hdmi cable looks like had never been touched, and even so, probably was also new, just a peculiar sticker attached to it, probably also normal. Overall, very happy. And my wife is happy I saved $180 on a system (even if she didn't want me buying more systems). :O

Do you think the Soul Hackers will have the sound track?

Or should I buy the new one since its on sale as well?
Definitely not a dinger but a possible trade in going by description so by that account ymmv. If you feel comfortable spending a bit more then by all means jump for the new one.

If anybody sees any copies of Rune Factory 4 (3DS) appear on Amazon Warehouse Deals, I would greatly appreciate a post in the AWD Thread. I had not realized that the game would become rare and I have always enjoyed the Harvest Moon games. Thank you in advance. :)
Last one I've seen was back on January 5th when I ordered one and before that it was at least a week or two. Other than a few right after release it's been pretty sporadic and with the way the price on Amazon has gone up I would expect an AWD copy to potentially go for close to $40.

Definitely not a dinger but a possible trade in going by description so by that account ymmv. If you feel comfortable spending a bit more then by all means jump for the new one.
Honestly (in general) I think all this talk about what is a dinger and what is a trade in or whatever is impossible to judge.

I ordered a VG Xbone COD ghosts hardened the other day that everyone said WASNT a dinger, yet it came in mint condition with all codes unused and nothing missing at all.

To me it looked like a dinger, and based on the codes I would think it was a dinger... It could have been a trade in and I was lucky on the codes, but honestly it just continues to make me believe that it's all a gamble on AWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back