Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

The sales for the Xbox One are incredible anyone saying otherwise is a blind fanboy.

3 Million Sales in under 2 months is incredible however you spin it, yes it may not be as high as the PS4 but for having to deal with a ton of negative press AND being $100 more expensive it's still a really good number.

Of course the PS4 is selling better but given the fact it's in a lot more countries than the Xbox One, it's $100 cheaper than the Xbox One, and Sony has had nothing but good press compared to every beating on the Xbox One you could understand why.

Personally I think given the high stock of the Xbox One Microsoft did indeed over focus on the USA when they could have launched those units elsewhere.
I don't think people are referring to how it started out. Remember the WIi U started out strong too (not as strong as X1)

People are more commenting now that there is a lot of rumors out there that sales have really dropped off in January for X1 while PS4 sales are still gong strong. The fact that you can go anywhere and get an Xbox One when ever you want seem to back this up while PS4s can still be hard to find.

It's all about the games. So far XB1 has the edge, and TitanFall will expand that further. Both consoles had substandard UI's IMHO, I mean seriously no 5.1 headset support, no backwards compatibility for h/w or games, no MP3 playback. The list of complaints for both consoles just goes on and on. And then lets not forget about EA's BF4 fiasco. I have both consoles but I prefer the XB1 as its just seems a little more finished due to kinect (flawed as it is). I think Sony's X-Buy program is however awesome, and it's PSN+ free game program puts MS to shame, although I'm using my subscription to get Vita games :)

I don't think people are referring to how it started out. Remember the WIi U started out strong too (not as strong as X1)

People are more commenting now that there is a lot of rumors out there that sales have really dropped off in January for X1 while PS4 sales are still gong strong. The fact that you can go anywhere and get an Xbox One when ever you want seem to back this up while PS4s can still be hard to find.
Key word is "Rumors" and people love making up shit especially when it comes to the console everyone loves to bash.

Doesn't the PS4 also have to release in Japan as well? I'd assume they love Sony products considering how poorly 360 did over there

Last edited by a moderator:
I've thoroughly enjoyed my X1. The broken party system really irritated me at first, but that's been resolved for the most part.

The Xbox One has a steeper learning curve than the PS4. Once you get the voice commands down (and properly learn the flow at which the Kinect understands your voice), the system is an absolute breeze to operate. Sure, it has it's problems, but the potential is enormous. One specific feature I feel is ignored is the snap ability. Having the option to run two applications simultaneously is pretty nifty. My only complaint with the system is the forced Windows 8 UI. I'm really hoping some major improvements are scheduled for the near future. That's the biggest crutch in my opinion.

I'm not trying to take away from the sheer power the PS4 has... it's just the Xbox One provides an experience much larger than gaming. I own both systems and have tried to stay as open-minded as possible. However, I keep finding myself going back to the X1 due to the controller and the feature set.

For the record, I have PSN+ and Gold. I've also got friends on both systems AND have invested in both systems (both games and account currency). I really was excited to see which system could win me over... and as much as I WANTED to like the PS4, I just never found myself using it.

Ok sorry, rant over.

EDIT: I am extremely jealous of the PS4's audio jack on the controller though. It opens up so many possibilities with the variety of headsets that can work with the system. I absolutely hate that Microsoft has to be so strict with their third-party accessories.

Power doesn't mean anything with consoles. It's all about the quality and selection of games. Both PS4 and Xbox One pale in comparison to the Wii U. 

Power doesn't mean anything with consoles. It's all about the quality and selection of games. Both PS4 and Xbox One pale in comparison to the Wii U.
They sure do... but it's just the calm before the storm. The Wii U is a great system with a lot of unique titles/ideas, but it's going to be overwhelmed by the PS4 and X1 once they pick up steam and offer all of the triple A titles. Developers just cater to the system with the most users. Money talks. :(

most of it hasn't been horse crap fan boy raging from troglodytes though.  this is a legitimate discussion on the perceived popularity/awesomness of the PS4 when in fact it isn't much better or potentially a slightly lesser system to own right now.  sales were irrelevant when i brought it up. they both have good sales numbers especially when you understand where they tried to market at launch.  it's just been a really interesting viral experiment through gaming culture and a job well done by sony marketing imo.  unless one gets some sick exclusives it's going to be a tight one down the road, which is good.  x360 had to long a reign here and got to do whatever they wanted.

To be honest, I recently bought an Xbox One due to the insane price I  managed to snag it for. But, I am at a loss for what I could get out of it right now. I know this is a well worn tangent, as I've read it countless times and now I find myself typing it... I bought a PS4 at launch, because it appealed to me as a gamer's machine. You boot it up, it has a clean interface, you launch games easily and for now, there is a noticeable gap in multiplatform games. I did not buy any exclusives, the copy I got of Killzone, I flipped back for more $ than I initially paid. I bought AC4, BF4 and Madden.

BF4 was my launch game, and it was a fiasco. AC4 was a surprise. I totally loved that game. Madden, well, is Madden, for better or worse. I don't watch much TV (maybe that will change now) and I don't really find any pull in the Xbox One's current exclusives (Ryse, but the feedback is so mixed...) Maybe after spending some time, my perception will change toward a more positive outlook for Microsoft's console. But for now, Sony, with PS Plus, the value it affords and the simplicity and power of its machine is clearly more aimed towards us gamers. I do hope that it can reach a point where I can get the most out of both consoles. Just my two cents. 

If I said I had insider information would you believe me?
Nope doesn't change anything, and it's still rumors, talking it up doesn't change that fact.
If you have been proven to be reliable then sure. That's how most news starts, as a rumor and with proper journalism we verify or denounce that rumor. This is especially true for video games since these companies try their best to control leaks and information about these companies.

In terms of the conversation I will get a PS4... when the games come. For the X1, Microsoft still has this idea that they're are only two genres in this world, shooters and racing games. For me that's a problem. Plus I don't have cable and won't be getting it any time soon so all that tv stuff is literally useless for me.

They sure do... but it's just the calm before the storm. The Wii U is a great system with a lot of unique titles/ideas, but it's going to be overwhelmed by the PS4 and X1 once they pick up steam and offer all of the triple A titles. Developers just cater to the system with the most users. Money talks. :(
Wii U has AAA titles you can get nowhere else. Not to mention Sonic is exclusive to it at the moment.

Wii U has AAA titles you can get nowhere else. Not to mention Sonic is exclusive to it at the moment.
There's a new Sonic game rumored to be coming in 2015 for the ps4,Xbox one, and Wii U. I don't think sonic was ever a Nintendo exclusive just the lost world game that recently came out.

To be honest, I recently bought an Xbox One due to the insane price I managed to snag it for. But, I am at a loss for what I could get out of it right now. I know this is a well worn tangent, as I've read it countless times and now I find myself typing it... I bought a PS4 at launch, because it appealed to me as a gamer's machine. You boot it up, it has a clean interface, you launch games easily and for now, there is a noticeable gap in multiplatform games. I did not buy any exclusives, the copy I got of Killzone, I flipped back for more $ than I initially paid. I bought AC4, BF4 and Madden.

BF4 was my launch game, and it was a fiasco. AC4 was a surprise. I totally loved that game. Madden, well, is Madden, for better or worse. I don't watch much TV (maybe that will change now) and I don't really find any pull in the Xbox One's current exclusives (Ryse, but the feedback is so mixed...) Maybe after spending some time, my perception will change toward a more positive outlook for Microsoft's console. But for now, Sony, with PS Plus, the value it affords and the simplicity and power of its machine is clearly more aimed towards us gamers. I do hope that it can reach a point where I can get the most out of both consoles. Just my two cents.
What a load from a fanboy right here.

You said the Xbox One sucks but like most people you refused to say anything about why, then you go talking about the PS4's "Superior" UI when it isn't that fantastic, and you also mention the games are better for it.

If the PS4 was really the "Gamer's Machine" the first party selection wouldn't be so abysmal, and the future selection wouldn't be crap.

The Xbox One has a much better first party line up, and you didn't even touch on it, you didn't even make it sound like you played any of it's great games but you did mention you traded Killzone in which speaks volumes about the PS4's line up.

I don't mind if people hate the Xbox One and prefer the PS4, but I want to know why, your reasoning is just fanboyish with you saying "Boot it up, clean interface, launch games easily" yeah because launching games on your Xbox One would take a lot of work right? Xbox One UI isn't clean right? Is PS+ a good value? Sure it is, but most of the Indie games they're giving you aren't exclusives and I can bet people wouldn't have gone out and bought them alone which speaks to the quality of them.

There's a new Sonic game rumored to be coming in 2015 for the ps4,Xbox one, and Wii U. I don't think sonic was ever a Nintendo exclusive just the lost world game that recently came out.
Nintendo has a 3 game deal with Sega. One more Sonic game left for them that's going to be exclusive.

If you have been proven to be reliable then sure. That's how most news starts, as a rumor and with proper journalism we verify or denounce that rumor. This is especially true for video games since these companies try their best to control leaks and information about these companies.

In terms of the conversation I will get a PS4... when the games come. For the X1, Microsoft still has this idea that they're are only two genres in this world, shooters and racing games. For me that's a problem. Plus I don't have cable and won't be getting it any time soon so all that tv stuff is literally useless for me.
Dead Rising 3 is an amazing game and that's not a FPS or a Racing game. They also have Fable which is an RPG, Killer Instinct is a fighting game, Plants VS Zombies Tower Defense Game, Powerstar Golf, really your assessment isn't thought out well.

Odd that you say Microsoft only focuses on Racers and Shooters when Sony launches a shooter with the PS4 and they also have a Racer in the pipeline.

This is the AWD thread. Please take your shitty fanboy console discussion elsewhere. I don't need to be notified unless it is deal discussion in here.
haha, had I said that I'd be immediately abused for the next 30 mins about how rude I am and how I can ignore X, Y and Z. Seriously the thread is mostly chit chat, and is no where near as bad as some other threads.

What a load from a fanboy right here.

You said the Xbox One sucks but like most people you refused to say anything about why, then you go talking about the PS4's "Superior" UI when it isn't that fantastic, and you also mention the games are better for it.

If the PS4 was really the "Gamer's Machine" the first party selection wouldn't be so abysmal, and the future selection wouldn't be crap.

The Xbox One has a much better first party line up, and you didn't even touch on it, you didn't even make it sound like you played any of it's great games but you did mention you traded Killzone in which speaks volumes about the PS4's line up.

I don't mind if people hate the Xbox One and prefer the PS4, but I want to know why, your reasoning is just fanboyish with you saying "Boot it up, clean interface, launch games easily" yeah because launching games on your Xbox One would take a lot of work right? Xbox One UI isn't clean right? Is PS+ a good value? Sure it is, but most of the Indie games they're giving you aren't exclusives and I can bet people wouldn't have gone out and bought them alone which speaks to the quality of them.
I didn't run any negatives of the Xbox One, since I have not used the console to give a fair assesment (which would, I don't know, be more credible than mindlessly ranting like you are, unless you have a PS4). I find that it has been covered repeatedly the gulf between multiplatform games across both consoles. Second, the exclusives churned by both consoles, are mediocre games, made obvious by being rushed to meet their consoles' launch (I go into my own opinion that all of them are fucking crap, like most launch titles). Third, the X1 UI was discussed a few posts back, but like I said, I haven't used it, so there is no need to discuss grievances against it when none have been had. If you say, for one second, that Live is an equal value to PS+, then... please stop. If I'm a fanboy, I don't know what you are then. Keep on ranting, it'll be a nice amusement.

Dead Rising 3 is an amazing game and that's not a FPS or a Racing game. They also have Fable which is an RPG, Killer Instinct is a fighting game, Plants VS Zombies Tower Defense Game, Powerstar Golf, really your assessment isn't thought out well.

Odd that you say Microsoft only focuses on Racers and Shooters when Sony launches a shooter with the PS4 and they also have a Racer in the pipeline.
FWIW, I've had the PS4 since launch day, and I definitely feel that, for all of SONY's "It's all about the games" talk, the XBone had a much better launch line-up in terms of exclusives. I'm fairly certain that if XBone's price was $100 cheaper AND the XBox brand's 2013 hadn't been such a PR nightmare, the sales of Microsoft's console would be rolling all over SONY's. You can't deny that, despite their lack of internal dev. studios, the significantly weaker hardware, and the higher price point (thanks to the crappy Kinect), the XBox brand is still incredibly strong, as is evidenced by their sales of the XBone so far.

FWIW, I've had the PS4 since launch day, and I definitely feel that, for all of SONY's "It's all about the games" talk, the XBone had a much better launch line-up in terms of exclusives. I'm fairly certain that if XBone's price was $100 cheaper AND the XBox brand's 2013 hadn't been such a PR nightmare, the sales of Microsoft's console would be rolling all over SONY's. You can't deny that, despite their lack of internal dev. studios, the significantly weaker hardware, and the higher price point (thanks to the crappy Kinect), the XBox brand is still incredibly strong, as is evidenced by their sales of the XBone so far.

I didn't run any negatives of the Xbox One, since I have not used the console to give a fair assesment (which would, I don't know, be more credible than mindlessly ranting like you are, unless you have a PS4). I find that it has been covered repeatedly the gulf between multiplatform games across both consoles. Second, the exclusives churned by both consoles, are mediocre games, made obvious by being rushed to meet their consoles' launch (I go into my own opinion that all of them are fucking crap, like most launch titles). Third, the X1 UI was discussed a few posts back, but like I said, I haven't used it, so there is no need to discuss grievances against it when none have been had. If you say, for one second, that Live is an equal value to PS+, then... please stop. If I'm a fanboy, I don't know what you are then. Keep on ranting, it'll be a nice amusement.
That's so cool. Everyone in the AWD thread really wants to know how you feel about the x1/ps4. Please keep it up.

:xb1: Xbox One Day One Edition (g) $389.53

:vita: PS Vita Walking Dead Bundle (g) $164.58

Meh, not really, the PS4 hasn't even been released in Japan yet and it's still wiping the floor with the X1.

I know you troll with the wii u a lot but it has two AAA exclusives right now. Mario and the zelda remake.
What exactly is AAA in this regard? Budget, sales, review scores? It will vary on every system depending on what you think defines a AAA title.

As for me, I don't care about "AAA" definition, but more just well received games and Wii U has some decent ones. You mentioned Mario, assuming 3D world, then there's Bros U, WWHD, Pikmin 3, can Monster Hunter 3U count - it is on 3DS, but if one wants to count Titanfall as a xbox exclusive MH3U is a great game as well. Upcoming MK8 and Donkey Kong are looking solid. Personally, I prefer Nintendo exclusives plus whatever games make their way to PC from the PS4/Xbox.

What exactly is AAA in this regard? Budget, sales, review scores? It will vary on every system depending on what you think defines a AAA title.

As for me, I don't care about "AAA" definition, but more just well received games and Wii U has some decent ones. You mentioned Mario, assuming 3D world, then there's Bros U, WWHD, Pikmin 3, can Monster Hunter 3U count - it is on 3DS, but if one wants to count Titanfall as a xbox exclusive MH3U is a great game as well. Upcoming MK8 and Donkey Kong are looking solid. Personally, I prefer Nintendo exclusives plus whatever games make their way to PC from the PS4/Xbox.
REHASH?

Meh, not really, the PS4 hasn't even been released in Japan yet and it's still wiping the floor with the X1.
Even if current sales are a 60 40 split(more like next gen is currently 30% Nintendo, 30 Microsoft, 40 Sony) That is hardly wiping the floor with someone.

I see people talk about the ps4 demand by pointing to Xbox one being readily available but the talk leading up to November was that Microsoft made a lot more Xbox ones than Sony did ps4s

My two purchases came in today. 

Luigi's Mansion (LN) was as described complete w/ Club Nintendo code but don't know if its used or not.

Disney Infinity Wii U (G) Came practically brand new but it wasn't sealed and has a little damage on the box. Every piece of the starter pack came in the package.

AWD is great, and so are you people that post here.

I just switch the thread to daily notifications when the deals are few and far between. It's hardly surprising that folks interact with each other now and again during the slow times. At least we're still talking about gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back