Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Pokemon Y up for 27.71, I canceled it as I can't pull the trigger yet (also more interested in X and it's only 33.33 new AND has the Nintendo codes)

Longshot, but anyone ever use AWD to buy an internet modem? I'm wanting to save a bit of money, but the only description is "packaging may be damaged" in good condition. I don't want it to be missing any wires or discs or whatever these modems even need.
Sounds like a dinger

:ps4: PlayStation 4 console (LN) - $372.84

"Item is in original, pristine packaging. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged"
Reporting in. I ordered a LN PS4 on Saturday and got it in yesterday. I can tell it was previously used and it didn't come with an AC adaptor. I plugged it in with my ps3 cables and it works fine. I contacted Amazon about the missing AC adaptor and they credited me $33 back to my card. :)

I got my LN Playstation 3 Last Of Us Bundle today and i can see why its like new.  Other than the seal being broken and a small tear in the front of the box the system hasn't been touch , the controller and other wires haven't even been open. Pretty happy with it for $184.

Well I'll temporarily delurk to make everyone hate me. The $3 "BF3" I got was a BF4, the $4 Zombiu was new with the disc loose in the case, brand new $18 Dream Team as well. That is all.

Well I'll temporarily delurk to make everyone hate me. The $3 "BF3" I got was a BF4, the $4 Zombiu was new with the disc loose in the case, brand new $18 Dream Team as well. That is all.
Bud, you brag about flipping, boomeranging, and shady deals. Don't be so surprised to be treated the villain when you portray yourself that way. I am sure you are actually a really good guy but you kinda come off as a unscrupulous braggart:)

got around to plugging in the (VG) X1 i got way back when..

disc tray grind.

not worried about it though. new xbox + free game from microsoft

You know, this thread has morphed since the days of the 30 dollar Vitas and 360s (since those days - sound like an old man). Can't believe we're accusing people of hording, especially someone whose been on the site since 2005. We act like a community, but we each understand that deals are deals. Instead of being angry when you don't benefit, be thankful for what you do find and move on.

Besides - I accepted a long time ago that any item on AWD could be bought at full price if I really desired it that badly. It's more about the thrill than anything else.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any1 chime in? I wanna grab one of the good ones. Both of them sound like dingers to me but I wonder which one has a higher chance?

Description 1:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.

Description 2:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item in original packaging. Packaging will have cosmetic damage.

Is the Halo Reach Console Bundle (G) a dinger? It kind of sounds like it as well!

Someone was feeling good at the Warehouse that day**

:D/

Or a substitute didn't know what video games were..

Over the last couple of months a lot of the games that I've ordered "acceptable" have actually come complete with light scratches at worst.  I'll notice on the back of the game cases the grader will place a "Missing Item" sticker which caused it to be graded as "acceptable."  It's really odd but I've noticed that on games like GTA V, Ghosts, and NBA 2K14.  None of these games come with anything special. The manual inserts, case, and original game disc are all there. 

Not complaining though, just an observation with all of the "acceptable" AWD titles I've been getting for awhile now.  I just find it odd.  Makes me wonder if people are randomly swapping stuff out somewhere in between the trades and restocks. 

Acceptable The Last of Us PS3 bundle came in  and it is brand new. The  box had some glue on it making it sticky but the console and everything else was brand new and sealed. Not bad for $160. /brag.

I was going to cancel it but then saw that and had to gamble.

In other news just opened my PS4 Injustice which was good and the case is completely shattered inside. Hard to remember but I think it was a packaging may be damaged description. May also be a true dinger since it was reseated but there's a small bit of shrink sticking out from the AWD labels. Going to drive me crazy though and PS4 cases aren't exactly easy to come by yet.

Edit- Oh and I see why M&L Dream Team was new, there's a small dent on the spine.

In other news just opened my PS4 Injustice which was good and the case is completely shattered inside. Hard to remember but I think it was a packaging may be damaged description. May also be a true dinger since it was reseated but there's a small bit of shrink sticking out from the AWD labels. Going to drive me crazy though and PS4 cases aren't exactly easy to come by yet.
When I worked at Toys R Us over the holidays, they were going to toss a bunch of COD display cases for various consoles, but my manager let me rescue them, so I now have a small supply of Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U cases. I have no clue when I'll actually own a One or a PS4 though.

Buy a used PS4 game at GS and return with the shitty case!!!!!!!

Ps4 is up for $296
For those curious:

Used - Like New
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back