Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Got my $3 gear of war today, looks like new. Itll be my first time playing this series.[/QUOTE]

Wow, and I thought $4.82 for Gears of War 2 was cheap. Wish I'd seen that one.

[quote name='Poetry In Motion']Took a shot and ordered a "Used - Acceptable" Blue Dualshock 3 Controller for $26.88

Other than the original packaging cut open, the controller was brand new. I am very happy.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool man. I need to get a second controller as well.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Yeah, I've given up on third party vendors, they're always over listing conditions, both Express Media and SPL Management (aka textbooksrus-FBA). Amazon's been great about compensating me (I don't return, they've given me 50% off two recent orders that were good at best, not like new).

Still, only AWD or new for me from here on out.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm worried. A few of my orders today were from them...

Anyone have opinions on Source Media?

[quote name='AFC']Now I'm worried. A few of my orders today were from them...

Anyone have opinions on Source Media?[/QUOTE]

Dont worry. Anything fulfilled by amazon has free returns if not as described. There is zero risk.

[quote name='razrvamp']Shouldn't matter for me if it dosent come with a pass, I got 4 controllers and 3 kids to play with[/QUOTE]

I just realized that what I typed sounds really wrong when said out loud. Lol

[quote name='razrvamp']I just realized that what I typed sounds really wrong when said out loud. Lol[/QUOTE]
Not really, unless you mean using Got instead of Have. Or I guess if someone has a really pervy mind. You clearly have 3 children that you can play the game with, so if the game doesn't come with an online pass you don't care, because you don't need to play online.

Bought a monitor that was like new and everything looked fine. Once I set it all up and connected it to my computer, it would only come on for a couple seconds and go black. Looks like I'll be returning it. This thing is going to be a hassle to get rid of.

Is Nextworth any good? Their deals are listed as being fulfilled by Amazon, so I figured this would be a good place to mention them. They seem to have a lot of games far below the average price.

PS3 Skyrim - $39.55
Ps3 CoD: BLack Ops - $15.14
ps3 CoD: MW 2 - $6.57
ps3 Infamous 2- $19.92
360 - Assassin's Creed $4.00
360 Halo 3 ODST - $4.00
360 Deus Ex HR $17.72
ps3 Dead Space 2 - $15.90

Lots of others too. Nearly all listed as being in Like New condition.

[quote name='Excast']Is Nextworth any good? Their deals are listed as being fulfilled by Amazon, so I figured this would be a good place to mention them. They seem to have a lot of games far below the average price.

PS3 Skyrim - $39.55
ps3 Infamous 2- $19.92
360 Halo 3 ODST - $4.00
360 Deus Ex HR $17.72

Lots of others too. Nearly all listed as being in Like New condition.[/QUOTE]
Fulfilled by Amazon means that the games are in their warehoure and they ship them and everything, so you're good.

Seems like someone jumped on that inFamous 2 rather quickly haha, there's still another seller with the same price, though its 'acceptable' condition. The seller seems legit.

[quote name='Excast']Is Nextworth any good? Their deals are listed as being fulfilled by Amazon, so I figured this would be a good place to mention them. They seem to have a lot of games far below the average price.

PS3 Skyrim - $39.55
ps3 Infamous 2- $19.92
360 Halo 3 ODST - $4.00
360 Deus Ex HR $17.72

Why does Nextworth sound familiar? are they the trade in programs for Target or Walmart?

[quote name='exaznkid']Why does Nextworth sound familiar? are they the trade in programs for Target or Walmart?[/QUOTE]

Bingo. A quick google search tells me they do trade-ins for Target lol

PS3 Skyrim - $39.55
ps3 Infamous 2- $19.92
360 Halo 3 ODST - $4.00
360 Deus Ex HR $17.72

i looked up some games i've been wanting and nextworth has them for a good price. still don't know if ill bite though

[quote name='AFC']Now I'm worried. A few of my orders today were from them...

Anyone have opinions on Source Media?[/QUOTE]

Amazon will take care of you if you have the situations I've had. So I wouldn't worry per say. But I'd temper expectations and hope that your orders come as they were listed.

The real problem is that the companies like this are so huge, that they can take 50 or 100 negative feedbacks a day and it still maintains their 96% average. I'm hoping at least that Amazon sticks it to them when they refund me large chunks of my initial payments for these things, but the vendor might just see that as a small cost of doing business.

[quote name='cheeky']Dont worry. Anything fulfilled by amazon has free returns if not as described. There is zero risk.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but some of them can still be a bit sketchy. I have nothing but good things to say about Source Media, though. That's one of the names I look for when I'm buying on Amazon.

So Nextworth is normally pretty good about honest descriptions and such? Are there any fulfilled by Amazon that I should be weary of?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Are systems purchased through Amazon Warehouse covered by their original warranty?[/QUOTE]

haha, are you making fun of the new descriptions?

[quote name='edson13']haha, are you making fun of the new descriptions?[/QUOTE]
I am actually curious. I haven't bought a used console in a long time (if ever?), and the addition of that definitely makes me pause.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I am actually curious. I haven't bought a used console in a long time (if ever?), and the addition of that definitely makes me pause.[/QUOTE]

pure coincidence then. I believe only xbox's and nintendo handhelds go by manufacture date, if no receipt/proof of purchase is provided. Theres a ton of systems up at the moment, if youre going to pounce the next half an hour is as good as anytime.

[quote name='edson13']pure coincidence then. I believe only xbox's and nintendo handhelds go by manufacture date, if no receipt/proof of purchase is provided. Theres a ton of systems up at the moment, if youre going to pounce the next half an hour is as good as anytime.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks for the info. Snapped up a 360S Holiday Bundle for $210 in Very Good. No mention of any damage, just "may come repackaged." Fingers crossed. :bouncy:

[quote name='edson13']the have the 250gb w/kinect for 245
not sure if that would interest you more.

or the call of duty xbox for 227[/QUOTE]
Wow, good spot on the 250 w/Kinect. Cancelled the first and grabbed that one instead. Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='GAMBINO']Just got a 360S Holiday Bundle for $157 (very good condition - "may come repackaged.")[/QUOTE]

Very nice find! Enjoy.

Also, does anyone know how low Uncharted 3 has dipped? It's around $37 now, but since it needs an online pass for MP I'd like to see it under that $30 mark.

[quote name='GAMBINO']Just got a 360S Holiday Bundle for $157 (very good condition - "may come repackaged.")[/QUOTE]
Dang, was that the 250GB Holiday Bundle? If so, I am admittedly quite jealous. Good find.

I could be wrong, but this doesn't sound quite right. Maybe a typo ($257)? Can you give us a link to the product page?

No the price is correct ($157) for the 250GB Holiday Bundle. It was there for a couple minutes before I decided to get it, surprised I got it. Couple weeks ago I also got the PS3 Black Friday 2011 Bundle for $147 (very good condition) but I canceled it afterwards.

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Got my "good" ps3 stereo headset today. Basically new. Such a steal at $57 and change. I love this thread.[/QUOTE]

Gonna have to keep a look for this one also. Can't play Rocksmith at night without headphones and being plugged to two long cords to be able to play it is not an ideal situation.

Also my 10 yr old receiver is crapping out. Keeps entering "Protected" mode like it has a short inside. :(

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Very nice find! Enjoy.

Also, does anyone know how low Uncharted 3 has dipped? It's around $37 now, but since it needs an online pass for MP I'd like to see it under that $30 mark.[/QUOTE]

I've seen Uncharted 3 around the $30 mark, just not recently. Don't give up.

Jumped on one of the $245 MW3 Bundles. I figure by the time I sell off the game, extra controller + my existing console I should break even. Free upgrade for a little bit of work sounded good to me. There were two others available after I bought mine, but they are gone now.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Are systems purchased through Amazon Warehouse covered by their original warranty?[/QUOTE]
One would assume not since they are listed as USED items. Even if the system is still within the original one year factory warranty, I would think that the warranty would NOT transfer over to a second user.

Of course I could be wrong.

Unfortunately Sony requires a copy of the original purchase receipt when trying to claim in warranty repair service, so if your receipt from AWD says USED on it anywhere or if they fully checked out the order numbers and what not before attempting repairs on it then you might be SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back