Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Warehouse deals are the best thing ever. It's like STEAM for physical objects, the prices are just awesome.

I especially like when manufacturers drop boxes. :p

So I just made my 2nd Amazon Warehouse order. I ordered a "VERY GOOD" condition Otomedius Excellent SE yesterday. I made sure that I got the best sounding description. If I recall it said something about there being a small bend/cut on packaging and that it may be missing the shrinkwrap.

This is what I got today....

kB8G4.jpg

i3aYE.jpg

adeUz.jpg

How is this categorized "Very good"? It has very large bends.. heck the thing is smashed and it wasn't from the shipping box. The corners are also worn off. Right now the "good" ones say "Medium wrinkle / bend on item case." The "very good" ones only say small bend.

How do I go about returning this? If I mark it as "different than site description" will I have to pay for the return?

Thanks guys!

I think AWD's been cheating a little on descriptions recently. I get stuff in no better than Good condition described as Like New. I got an unplayable Xbox-ringed Modern Warfare 3 described as Good with a mark on the disc.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']That's from AWD and not one of their other vendors? You're scaring me, they've been so good I don't want to hear things like that![/QUOTE]
Yep, that was a "very good". I might try to get another "very good" and see if it turns out the same.

Any idea what the difference between "Missing shrink-wrap. Small wrinkle / bend on item case." and "Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap. Small wrinkle / bend on item case." is? Would they mark it "very good" if the whole outer box is gone and repackaged?

[quote name='Optical']Would they mark it "very good" if the whole outer box is gone and repackaged?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. You're trying to read too much certainty into the descriptions. It greatly varies by individual item.

Thanks guys for posting AC: Revelations. Of course Im always busy or something when its posted and by the time I check theyre gone.

How much is the uplay passport code for AC:R?

If I want to play multiplayer do I need to bite the bullet at $30 new or does anyone think it will go down some in the next few months (currently playing Brotherhood right now).

[quote name='TarHeelTalent']How much is the uplay passport code for AC:R?[/QUOTE]
$9.99 PSN or 800 MS Points.

You're better off buying it new at GameStop for $30, or go AWD if you arent interested in Online play.

[quote name='TarHeelTalent']Thanks guys for posting AC: Revelations. Of course Im always busy or something when its posted and by the time I check theyre gone.

If I want to play multiplayer do I need to bite the bullet at $30 new or does anyone think it will go down some in the next few months (currently playing Brotherhood right now).[/QUOTE]

Depending on how long you intend to play multiplayer, you are given an option for a free 3 day trial. After the three days a uplay online pass is required.

Just ordered...

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection $12.10
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 $5.60
Far Cry 2 $8.02

Not a bad haul for around $25. I am hoping that the 50 games in the Genesis collection provide as much value as they seem like they will.

[quote name='TarHeelTalent']Thanks guys for posting AC: Revelations. Of course Im always busy or something when its posted and by the time I check theyre gone.

If I want to play multiplayer do I need to bite the bullet at $30 new or does anyone think it will go down some in the next few months (currently playing Brotherhood right now).[/QUOTE]

Check ebay dude. You can find a uplay code for ACR alot cheaper.

ACB dropped to $30 about around the same time last year, I remember picking it up from Best Buy quite fondly! It stayed that price until black friday, at most retailers. I have a feeling ACR is going to be $30 throughout the year, and you probably won't see a larger price drop until the next AC game hits.

Any words of wisdom on "acceptable" games? Do they really not come with art and booklet, or is that a thing they just put in the description?

Deus Ex is a once in a gen game, which is great it shows how awesome it is, but bad because it shows there isn't many chances to overcome its many flaws.

so is a Turtle Beach X12 used-like new for $38 a good deal? It was $32 last week, guess I shoulda jumped on it then , Ive just never bought anything used online before. Also will the price go down again anytime soon? if cords are missing it shouldnt matter cuase I have everything from my X11 that a dog chewed the wire on. but are the headsets themselves usually in good shape and full working order?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Picked up a white one. Thanks dude :D[/QUOTE]

Had this added to my cart earlier and remembered I need a new headset as well..went to check that and this disappeared from my cart after I added it. But the headset was under $30 and apparently Like New, opened but never used..so thanks:cry: and thanks:D Hehe

Steadily eyeing that Skyrim for $40..but I know I'm not gonna get to it right away if I'm really trying to clear out my backlog lol, and I just pre-ordered Kingdoms of Amalur last night from Newegg..so I guess I'll continue to resist the temptation. Maybe the price will drop further when I'm finally ready to play it;)

[quote name='daman22']so is a Turtle Beach X12 used-like new for $38 a good deal? It was $32 last week, guess I shoulda jumped on it then , Ive just never bought anything used online before. Also will the price go down again anytime soon? if cords are missing it shouldnt matter cuase I have everything from my X11 that a dog chewed the wire on. but are the headsets themselves usually in good shape and full working order?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I bought a x12 a few weeks ago for $23 on the warehouse. The price seems to fluctuate. Mine came in perfect condition and everything was included. Just read the description. Amazon is pretty good about telling you if something is missing or has scratches on it.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I'm not sure. I bought a x12 a few weeks ago for $23 on the warehouse. The price seems to fluctuate. Mine came in perfect condition and everything was included. Just read the description. Amazon is pretty good about telling you if something is missing or has scratches on it.[/QUOTE]

$23, damn what condition was it listed? as for the description, there usually isnt one. if there is its just a generic one, its not written for the headset.

[quote name='realkilla789']Thanks I got it. Played it on Gamefly a while ago and loved it.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one too, apparently they have quite a few at this price point.

Very tempted by Deus Ex but.... the backlog is so huge that I could probably just wait until it hits the $10-$15 range... decisions, decisions

[quote name='daman22']$23, damn what condition was it listed? as for the description, there usually isnt one. if there is its just a generic one, its not written for the headset.[/QUOTE]

I think it was very good. Said that the headset had marks on it...but mine didn't at all. Only thing was that it was repackaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back