Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shiftymcneely']I think it was very good. Said that the headset had marks on it...but mine didn't at all. Only thing was that it was repackaged.[/QUOTE]

hmm, all the descriptions I see dont describe the headset at all. If it doesnt say anything, does that mean there isnt really anything wrong with it? or did they just not put any description?maybe I'll wait a couple days to see if it goes cheaper.

[quote name='daman22']hmm, all the descriptions I see dont describe the headset at all. If it doesnt say anything, does that mean there isnt really anything wrong with it? or did they just not put any description?maybe I'll wait a couple days to see if it goes cheaper.[/QUOTE]

wow just went up a $, weird. same condition too.

[quote name='walterj13']Saint's Row: The Third xbox 360 used- Like New $29.99
[/QUOTE]

May as well buy new for $39.99 since the online pass is another $10 unless you don't plan to play online at all. Gone anyway now.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']nice!! thanks so much! $14.99 was the price point at Amazon I was waiting for for a new copy.[/QUOTE]

Not that the "like new" copy doesn't include the code and you are locked out of the sewer mission. You "might" get lucky and have an unused code in there though.

[quote name='TheHelix']I've seen Uncharted 3 around the $30 mark, just not recently. Don't give up.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was $29.99 at BBY during Black Friday. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Donut2922']She totally missed out on the $400 flip there. What a rookie.[/QUOTE]

You sir, have won the Internet. :lol: :applause:

[quote name='nixmahn']But a hottie :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']My favorite part of this article is she thought MAYBE it was anthrax so she waited till the NEXT DAY to take it into the police station. That my friend is what we call good intentions but poor planning.[/QUOTE]

A hottie + not too bright = WIN! :bouncy:

[quote name='cancerman1120']My favorite part of this article is she thought MAYBE it was anthrax so she waited till the NEXT DAY to take it into the police station. That my friend is what we call good intentions but poor planning.[/QUOTE]
maybe she found out late at night. Or if she's already exposed, what's another 24 hour. :lol:

[quote name='DesertLeo']blue 3ds used-like new $147.35

just grabbed a red used-like new for $141.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1327822242&sr=1-1&condition=used

edit - looks like a red one is back in stock at $141

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1327822242&sr=1-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

If i were you i wouldve waited for the 131 price range there was a couple yesterday and with like new description just repackaged these one are just good condition + basically 20$ off msrp... Good deal still

see theres a used-very good turtle beach x12, and this is the description: Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small mark on disk.

just a generic one for games...

[quote name='Techman16']Has anyone seen a gamecube memory card anytime recent on awd?[/QUOTE]
I haven't but I am pretty sure they are fairly dirt cheap at gamestop.

[quote name='momouchi']I don't understand why the Skyrim PS3 I posted is still around, but someone bought mine for more money on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

How easy is it to sell games on amazon? How much of a cut do they take? Have you ever had anyone try and rip you off, and how does amazon deal with that?

[quote name='DesertLeo']blue 3ds used-like new $147.35

just grabbed a red used-like new for $141.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1327822242&sr=1-1&condition=used

edit - looks like a red one is back in stock at $141

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1327822242&sr=1-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Grabbed a blue one very good for $138.00 Good Deal. Needed it fora nephew, I have no idea why he wants it, any good ideas for three games to get it, must haves. I am thinking RE, Mario Kart and Mario 3ds?

[quote name='romodome']Grabbed a blue one very good for $138.00 Good Deal. Needed it fora nephew, I have no idea why he wants it, any good ideas for three games to get it, must haves. I am thinking RE, Mario Kart and Mario 3ds?[/QUOTE]

yeah those games rock but if your gonna get him a resident evil game you might as well wait a week or two for revelations which is definitely superior to mercenaries.

[quote name='momouchi']I don't understand why the Skyrim PS3 I posted is still around, but someone bought mine for more money on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Wait. You're complaining that someone bought your game and paid more than the other copies available?:whistle2:s I'd be jumping for joy and getting ready to pack it up to ship out.:)
[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']How easy is it to sell games on amazon? How much of a cut do they take? Have you ever had anyone try and rip you off, and how does amazon deal with that?[/QUOTE]
It's fairly easy. You just list it and wait for it to sell. Only things I've really sold on there are pennied guides and the occasional COD: Black Ops Prestige.;) As for the percentage they take, I think it's like 10-15% total.

As for getting ripped off, I ship to the address that Amazon gives me and I get some form of delivery confirmation for it. In cases where the item is over $50-60 I'll usually spring for signature confirmation and with the BLOPS bundles I was sending them UPS Ground with sig confirmation.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I haven't but I am pretty sure they are fairly dirt cheap at gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Actually they aren't. When I played Twin Snakes at the beggining of the year It was hard to find a cube memery card in my area and when I did the cheapest one they have is $15.

[quote name='KtMack23']Actually they aren't. When I played Twin Snakes at the beggining of the year It was hard to find a cube memery card in my area and when I did the cheapest one they have is $15.[/QUOTE]

Gamecube accessories in general seem to be hard to come by and are priced accordingly. Gamestop still wants $18 for used wired Gamecube controllers and good luck finding a Wavebird.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Gamecube accessories in general seem to be hard to come by and are priced accordingly. Gamestop still wants $18 for used wired Gamecube controllers and good luck finding a Wavebird.[/QUOTE]

I lucked out years ago getting a grey wavebeard for around $20 when I sent my mother out to just get me a wired controller and the GS pointed her to a wireless one.

[quote name='KtMack23']I lucked out years ago getting a grey wavebeard for around $20 when I sent my mother out to just get me a wired controller and the GS pointed her to a wireless one.[/QUOTE]

sounds like a Lord of the Rings character :bouncy:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait. You're complaining that someone bought your game and paid more than the other copies available?:whistle2:s I'd be jumping for joy and getting ready to pack it up to ship out.:)[/QUOTE]

Just trying to figure out why someone would do that. Guess not everyone is a cheapass. ;)

Selling on Amazon is really easy, especially when you want to offload something pretty quickly. They take a small cut, but you get $4 for shipping so it isn't too bad. I like it for selling games that could go down in value soon because the turn-over is very quick.

[quote name='Lucian']OG Xbox very good $95.68

I don't know if that is good or not; just surprised to see it.[/QUOTE]

OG Xboxes are normally pretty cheap if you can find one at a Goodwill, thrift store, yard sale, etc. I've even gotten a few free on craigslist.

[quote name='czissis']OG Xboxes are normally pretty cheap if you can find one at a Goodwill, thrift store, yard sale, etc. I've even gotten a few free on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

My thrift store had one for $70 and some doofus actually bought it.

[quote name='czissis']OG Xboxes are normally pretty cheap if you can find one at a Goodwill, thrift store, yard sale, etc. I've even gotten a few free on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I traded a used 360 controller for an OG Xbox that I was going to have a buddy of mine mod. Turned out the one I traded for was already modded. Definitely was happy with that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back