Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woot1337']Any copies of SSX show up yet? Also can anyone recommend Darkness II? Looks good, but heard the first was meh.[/QUOTE]

Darkness II is a cheap thrill, but gets repetitive pretty quick. The difficulty is non-existent on Hitman, though I didn't try it on Don before I took it back to the Redbox.

Still, the story is worth a rental, if only for the heart-wrenching relationship flashbacks.

I put about $12-$15 into it and was satisfied, but I wouldn't go much over that.

Wow, I got lucky then. I just checked on a whim when I got to class. It was $29.99. Only $10 off the new price, but still $5 cheaper than Gamestop used.

[quote name='senorchris']Man, you (and everyone else) must've jumped on that quick! I setup a script that checks the page every two minutes and messages my phone when an AWD item pops up; I hit the page as soon as it went off, and it was gone. Next time! (am after that and FIFA)

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Xbox 360 250gb Holiday Bundle with Kinect $262.47 - Like New

Twisted Metal $40.59 - Like New

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One $14.60 - Good

360 Darkness 2 $44.35 - Like New

Wii uDraw Tablet $16.41 - Like New

PS3 3d Glasses $44.21 - Like New

PS3 Batman Arkham City $39.02 - Like New[/QUOTE]

The Twisted Metal you posted is Very Good condition not Like New. Just an FYI. Still a great price for the game. I think the Like New conditions pop up for $44.xx when they're available on AWD...

For you guys that got Revelations for the PS3, I have an online pass if you want one. PM me and maybe we can work something out for it.

--------

Has a WiFi Vita even popped up yet I have been running C4C for a week and nothing!

[quote name='Vigilante']I got the "Like New" Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete I ordered through AWD in the mail today...and suffice to say, I'm stunned--it came complete with everything, including the hardcover 100-page artbook & instruction booklet, soundtrack CD, omake box with the character standees and pouch containing Lucia's pendant, and of course, the actual game! Also, to top it all off, I was able to remove the AWD stickers on the back without leaving any surface damage (only very slight sticky residue remains).

SO happy with this $46 purchase. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I got mine in today, too. I ordered Lunar 2 Complete and Arc the Lad Collection both "Like New". Lunar 2 is complete including the pendant and map and other extras all in great shape. The Arc the Lad Collection was even better as everything inside the box was still factory sealed including the game itself, so I think this may be the best deal I've gotten from AWD yet.

[quote name='sevenfold']Sweet. I got mine in today, too. I ordered Lunar 2 Complete and Arc the Lad Collection both "Like New". Lunar 2 is complete including the pendant and map and other extras all in great shape. The Arc the Lad Collection was even better as everything inside the box was still factory sealed including the game itself, so I think this may be the best deal I've gotten from AWD yet.[/QUOTE]

Very nice.

[quote name='sevenfold']Sweet. I got mine in today, too. I ordered Lunar 2 Complete and Arc the Lad Collection both "Like New". Lunar 2 is complete including the pendant and map and other extras all in great shape. The Arc the Lad Collection was even better as everything inside the box was still factory sealed including the game itself, so I think this may be the best deal I've gotten from AWD yet.[/QUOTE]

Man, my friend has both Eternal Blue and Silver star story complete and almost perfect. I tried to sell them here for him a few years ago and no one wanted them lol

Just picked up Uncharted Bundle for 209 :)
My fat 60 is dying a slow painful death.
Theres at least one more of those bundles still listed @ very good condition

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']You ever want to pull your hair out or rip your ****s off trying to figure out what to add for 50 cents or $1 to get FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING/FSSS? Well, if you have a PS2, they have Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec PS2 Used-Good for $1.28. The DPCI for it is...oh. wait.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

Edit: Damn. Just notice Used-Like New for $1.42[/QUOTE]

Nope I got amazon prime likaboss.

[quote name='Calipup']What's the cheapest MW3 has been? Around $25?[/QUOTE]

$27.00 was the cheapest at Very good condition never any lower, brought 4 of them and they were all in Like new condition, came with everything manual, coverart green case...

[quote name='InvaderZim']Really nice...

I need to pick up a headset (Turtle Beach maybe?) for my son before Easter. I need to start checking this thread more often.[/QUOTE]

If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend Astros.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Just picked up Uncharted Bundle for 209 :)
My fat 60 is dying a slow painful death.
Theres at least one more of those bundles still listed @ very good condition[/QUOTE]

Jealous. I am in the market for one of these. You must've sniped it quick, my notifications didn't even go off. lol

[quote name='HydroX']If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend Astros.[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken!

[quote name='HydroX']If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend headphones. Starting with the Ath-M50.[/QUOTE]

fix'd

HydroX,
I had C4C running, bought it as soon as it was posted. Was still listed after I posted it.
2 160's have been listed for under 180 today.

I'm looking for a wireless headset as well. I really can't see paying over 125 unless I'm getting something I can use with everything. I listen to most of my music through my computer or PS3 since I lost my mp3 player. Would I be able to use the Astros with a laptop or desktop computer?
Maybe the PX5 or other (cheaper) Turtle Beach sets.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']HydroX,
I had C4C running, bought it as soon as it was posted. Was still listed after I posted it.
2 160's have been listed for under 180 today.

I'm looking for a wireless headset as well. I really can't see paying over 125 unless I'm getting something I can use with everything. I listen to most of my music through my computer or PS3 since I lost my mp3 player. Would I be able to use the Astros with a laptop or desktop computer?
Maybe the PX5 or other (cheaper) Turtle Beach sets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my problem is I'm using AlertBox or something like that, and it checks every 2 minutes opposed to most other ones I've used. I guess C4C will need to be installed.... Lol

If I buy something Use-Like New is it actually going to come like new?

I've been waiting for Skylanders Starter Pack to drop. I saw it for $40 when I wasn't into it, and now that I am I don't want to pay that much. Thinking about getting it through Amazon Warehouse at like $45 and using my $20 code to get it for $25...

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']If I buy something Use-Like New is it actually going to come like new?

I've been waiting for Skylanders Starter Pack to drop. I saw it for $40 when I wasn't into it, and now that I am I don't want to pay that much. Thinking about getting it through Amazon Warehouse at like $45 and using my $20 code to get it for $25...[/QUOTE]

yeah warehouse stuff is actually in pretty new condition when it states like new.

also why not look in the gohasting thread next time they have their regular %30 off. ive seen some people here pick up the starter pack used for about $30 shipped during those sales.

[quote name='youenvy']yeah warehouse stuff is actually in pretty new condition when it states like new.

also why not look in the gohasting thread next time they have their regular %30 off. ive seen some people here pick up the starter pack used for about $30 shipped during those sales.[/QUOTE]

Never even heard of gohastings till this site...

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']If I buy something Use-Like New is it actually going to come like new?

I've been waiting for Skylanders Starter Pack to drop. I saw it for $40 when I wasn't into it, and now that I am I don't want to pay that much. Thinking about getting it through Amazon Warehouse at like $45 and using my $20 code to get it for $25...[/QUOTE]

I've had items labeled "Like new" (mostly games) that don't even have the Xbox seal on the case removed yet. Usually the item is in pristine condition and has nothing missing :)

I just ordered a like new FFXIII and while it didn't have the original wrapping on it, I am pretty sure it was never played.

Skylander starter packs go on sale for 50 new pretty regularly. Just stay patient and keep an eye out and you will find it cheap soon enough.

Boy, am I glad I bought the copy of FF XIII-2 that I did. It was listed as VG, but everything in it was in mint condition with just one exception. One of the spindles on the case is missing a single tab, so one of the soundtrack discs is loose.

For $80, I probably would have returned it too. For $42, my primary concern is that I might injure myself dancing for joy.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't want to go through 100 pages to search. How is the quality of the games from AWD? I have never bought from them. Are they usually scratched if you get like new and do they usually come complete with case, manual and art?

Almost bit on the 160 GB PS3 in Very Good for $174-ish but decided to hold out.

Totally forgot about the LBP2 bundle, but I'm really looking for a 320 GB.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Lasership was used to ship my like new 3DS, and I had no problem. Came before estimated delivery date and was packed well. Arrived at 8am in the morning on the day i got it too.[/QUOTE]

You were right! My package was due today, but arrived yesterday around 9am. :)

[quote name='kouleefoh']so the guy that bought the vita for $180, did you ever receive it?[/QUOTE]I did! It had a bump on the box, but everything inside was perfect. Very happy with the purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back