Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='barrit']Nice video dude. I'm sure you probably realized you were pushing the wrong button to turn it on after the video hehe[/QUOTE]

Touché

[quote name='Davivascaino']Have you noticed any vertical lines or dead pixels?[/QUOTE]

No lines, no pixels :D SO HAPPY!

And yeah, I totally was pressing the wrong button to turn it on. :p

[quote name='Slixshot']No lines, no pixels :D SO HAPPY!

And yeah, I totally was pressing the wrong button to turn it on. :p[/QUOTE]

Care if i add your video to the OP?

[quote name='NEP']Not that it takes away from the pain of losing an 8gig memory card, but the Vita doesn't come with earbuds.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I thought it did and I told customer service that, lol

[quote name='finstersucks']just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.

it was described as very good, if other recent buyers want to compare[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Hopefully Amazon steps up and fixes it.

For comparison, UPS dropped off my $175 "Very Good" Vita (Wi-Fi model) today. The description said there was minimal damage to the front and sides. The Vita box itself was somewhat beat up and there were white stickers all over it. The flap was torn, but it was sealed with the Warehouse sticker. Everything is in there, but it was reboxed hastily and the cords and inserts (some were bent) were missing their plastic covers for the most part. The AR cards had 2 #2 cards and was missing the #1. As for the Vita itself. There was one superficial scratch on the lower back, barely noticeable. The rest of the casing looked new and it came fully charged. Turning it on, I noticed that there was one dead pixel towards the middle. Plus, the previous owner's info was still there. It belonged to some guy in Ohio. (Factory reset is your friend.)

$75 off for one dead pixel and a missing AR card? I can deal with it. Now to find a memory stick.

[quote name='Slixshot']I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRqWgOv2Lo Here ya go![/QUOTE]

Congrats CUTIE:drool:!!!!!! *licks lips*

I saw a short clip of Little Big Planet on 1. OMG! Haven't played LBP, but it makes me want to get 1!

This is NOT a complaint or trolling whatever - merely a suggestion or thought... Have you guys thought about making a 'special' Vita Warehouse Deals companion thread?

This thread is wildly popular with Vita seekers and I think it would be beneficial to both those looking for Vitas - and those who just want game deals.

Again - NOT being rude, just curious.

[quote name='Slixshot']:') It would be an honor.[/QUOTE]

Done. Thanks! :applause:

Blinknot - I think a universal thread is more efficient. If we went by that logic and did that, then other people may want a "special" 3DS , 360, PS3, etc. Warehouse deals thread. It would be a bit obnoxious... IMO, One console or handheld doesn't warrant an entire thread for a specific site.

[quote name='blinknot4']This is NOT a complaint or trolling whatever - merely a suggestion or thought... Have you guys thought about making a 'special' Vita Warehouse Deals companion thread?

This thread is wildly popular with Vita seekers and I think it would be beneficial to both those looking for Vitas - and those who just want game deals.

Again - NOT being rude, just curious.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. That would be beneficial for everyone.

I second the split thread opinion. It seems that most of the post now days only pertain to Vitas while other AWD deals fall wayside (although I shouldn't complain since I only posted maybe 1-2 deals since I have been here =/). It used to be that I found great deals on CEs or some other items on here, but lately just seem to find them through my wish list since at least 90% of these posts deal with vitas.

[quote name='poker360']Done. Thanks! :applause:

Blinknot - I think a universal thread is more efficient. If we went by that logic and did that, then other people may want a "special" 3DS , 360, PS3, etc. Warehouse deals thread. It would be a bit obnoxious... IMO, One console or handheld doesn't warrant an entire thread for a specific site.[/QUOTE]

Agreed the hype will die eventually

[quote name='blinknot4']This is NOT a complaint or trolling whatever - merely a suggestion or thought... Have you guys thought about making a 'special' Vita Warehouse Deals companion thread?

Again - NOT being rude, just curious.[/QUOTE]

Also, to add to my previous response ( a few posts up ), creating a Vita specific thread would not help those looking to get a Vita , it would likely make it harder. It's just like if I were to change this thread to "Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V - Home of the $180 PS Vita". Thread traffic would increase, and Vita's would disappear faster. It might sort the discussion better, but then people would want a thread for every console, which is silly.

I do appreciate the suggestion though, always looking to improve the thread, i just don't think separating the thread is a great idea.

[quote name='poker360']

I do appreciate the suggestion though, always looking to improve the thread.[/QUOTE]

Easy, bring back penny deals! :)

I received my $209 3g/Wifi "Good Condition" Vita today. Item was repackaged but in original box, all AR cards and manual, also had the 8gb card. I have no intentions of using the 3g but I figured with the Memory card it was worth the cost.
Also only ended up paying $94 after all my Amazon credit and gift cards, I have earned from Swagbucks and Bing, Also when I went to check out it said "Sign up for an Amazon card and get $50 off your purchase" so I signed up for that as well. I will cancel the card as soon as it gets here, but great deal all together.

I cancelled my $187 Like New for the PS Vita over the weekend because I didn't really need it and it was just an impulse buy at the time but then when it went to $175 for Very Good I ordered it again. Urgh I have no self control on these deals - I disgust myself sometimes

[quote name='WV Matsui']Easy, bring back penny deals! :)[/QUOTE]

I wish! That thread exploded..... Best deal of my life. Also brought out a lot of hate and anger.

[quote name='poker360']I wish! That thread exploded..... Best deal of my life. Also brought out a lot of hate and anger.[/QUOTE]

Hell of a holiday weekend. idk what was more of a rush, finding them as they became live on the site, or opening the boxes of games that came 2 days later.

[quote name='mgford11']Hell of a holiday weekend. idk what was more of a rush, finding them as they became live on the site, or opening the boxes of games that came 2 days later.[/QUOTE]

Opening the boxes because NO ONE thought the deals would go through... Like, everyone's orders were being shipped and UPS had them, every CAG thought amazon was going to contact UPS before it was delivered.

[quote name='Joenathans']Whats a good price on a Wii mainly looking for it to run off harddrive
:lol:[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't directly mention wanting to buy an item with the intent to use it for pirating games. That is frowned upon here.

@poker360

You're the boss, applesauce. I just hope my co-CAGs can see non-Vita deals we post between the madness. No biggie - I will continue to post AWD games in here as I do.

Keep calm and carry your Vitas.

EDIT: I failed to mention that I totally lol'd at your "Home of the $180 Vita" line. :)

[quote name='poker360']I wish! That thread exploded..... Best deal of my life. Also brought out a lot of hate and anger.[/QUOTE]

Def the best deal ever on this site!

I love how in the AmazonLocal thread folks are complaining about people buying more than one GC today. They should have been in this thread that day! Haha

My like new Vita wifi came in today, and it looks new. AR cards are sealed, cords were still tied/bagged. Vita was missing a bit of charge, but if it had been used, it was wiped as I did first time setup. No dead pixels I can see.

I'm not sure what the vertical lines are. If I had them would they be noticeable if I wasn't looking for them? Screen seems fine so far.

Should get Wipeout tomorrow (hopefully the code's unused), and Uncharted a day or two later. I ever so love AWD.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']My like new Vita wifi came in today, and it looks new. AR cards are sealed, cords were still tied/bagged. Vita was missing a bit of charge, but if it had been used, it was wiped as I did first time setup. No dead pixels I can see.

I'm not sure what the vertical lines are. If I had them would they be noticeable if I wasn't looking for them? Screen seems fine so far.

Should get Wipeout tomorrow (hopefully the code's unused), and Uncharted a day or two later. I ever so love AWD.[/QUOTE]

If you can't notice them then you're good to go.

[quote name='reicaden']penny buys from AWD? i guess i missed it... What games were they, if i may ask.[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3, Crysis 2, Portal 2 and LA Noire were the good ones. Got a copy of KZ3. At the time these were trading in at $20 each at BB so some people made a killing.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']

Killzone 3, Crysis 2, Portal 2 and LA Noire were the good ones. Got a copy of KZ3. At the time these were trading in at $20 each at BB so some people made a killing.[/QUOTE]

how I got my PS3 :)

Omg poker that night was crazy ! All of us laughed, joked and argued with eachother during that glitch. I remember when one of my family members was pronounced dead that day and some fool here was making fun of it. I flipped out on him big time ! To make it worse I stood up till 4:30 to get one fucking game and didn't get it :cry:. Penny mania will forever be in the cag hof lol

[quote name='catabarez']What prices can I expect the larger Vita memory cards to be? Just got my like new Vita and it is working great.[/QUOTE]

Ah come on, lets get an in depth analysis!

Mine was just posted as shipped.. wtf took them so long, i ordered march 16th...

[quote name='catabarez']what prices can i expect the larger vita memory cards to be? Just got my like new vita and it is working great.[/quote]
4gb - $14.99
8gb - $24.99?
16gb - $44.99
32gb - $74.99

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']4gb - $14.99
8gb - $24.99?
16gb - $44.99
32gb - $74.99[/QUOTE]

I wish i could find a 32gb for $75, seem to be 90-100 for a 32 gb prety much everywhere i look.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I wish i could find a 32gb for $75, seem to be 90-100 for a 32 gb prety much everywhere i look.[/QUOTE]

Got a 16GB card for $44.30 yesterday. I am not if that's the lowest they ever sold it for

Just curious, but how do you guys find product pages on AWD for items that are currently out of stock? I'd love to nab a ME3 CE for Xbox 360, but other than just going to the "used" section of the general ME3 CE page, I don't know how to look for one. I tried finding a link for an old listing, but couldn't find anything.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, but how do you guys find product pages on AWD for items that are currently out of stock? I'd love to nab a ME3 CE for Xbox 360, but other than just going to the "used" section of the general ME3 CE page, I don't know how to look for one. I tried finding a link for an old listing, but couldn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

just keep looking on the used section, you don't need to go to the warehouse page

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, but how do you guys find product pages on AWD for items that are currently out of stock? I'd love to nab a ME3 CE for Xbox 360, but other than just going to the "used" section of the general ME3 CE page, I don't know how to look for one. I tried finding a link for an old listing, but couldn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

It's more than likely archaic, but the way I always do it is by opening up two tabs, one with a random product in stock in the warehouse, and then the item I want.

With the item that is in stock in the warehouse, copy the end of the URL from "ref=" to the very end. Then open up the normal listing of the item you're looking for, and replace the "ref=" part with the one you just copied.

:whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back