Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='topplehat']So we can post stuff from Slickdeals, but they can't post stuff from CAG?[/QUOTE]

Yes

I dont see a problem with that logic

[quote name='JJSP']Those people are here too.

I feel like the last 30 pages or so have been almost entirely Vita to the point where this should almost be renamed the "Amazon Warehouse Deals On Vitas Thread" instead.[/QUOTE]

I , for one, welcome our new Vita overlords

DAmnit, I missed the $11.99 4gb vita card...that is what I was looking for

There is one going for $13.99 from a "Just launched" seller but it is fullfilled by Amazon.

Trustworthy?

EDIT: I'll just wait for a cheaper one again.

[quote name='JJSP']Those people are here too.

I feel like the last 30 pages or so have been almost entirely Vita to the point where this should almost be renamed the "Amazon Warehouse Deals On Vitas Thread" instead.[/QUOTE]

reminds me of when the 3ds released...

[quote name='jacknicklson']If its fulfilled you can treat it just like an amazon purchase
Go for it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just grabbed it.

Good thing it comes in on Saturday too with the 2-day shipping.

[quote name='cRodz']and to go deeper, the 56 dollar or 68 dollar Wii[/QUOTE]

Oh, man. Those were the days. I nabbed a $50 Wii and a $125 PS3 for my dad. We ended up trading the Wii for another PS3, and those are the two PS3s we use now. :D

[quote name='ral1121']I wonder how the launch window of the Wii U will be like here on AWD...........[/QUOTE]
probably nothing special since no one want that POS.

[quote name='topplehat']So we can post stuff from Slickdeals, but they can't post stuff from CAG?[/QUOTE]

They've posted our deals without giving credit to the site numerous times before so they take and dont give so yes i have a problem with it.. Their mods have even stated they dont care about the etiquette so it just adds to how they come across as a bunch of jerks.

[quote name='Donut2922']They've posted our deals without giving credit to the site numerous times before so they take and dont give so yes i have a problem with it.. Their mods have even stated they dont care about the etiquette so it just adds to how they come across as a bunch of jerks.[/QUOTE]

I'm a SD and CAG and I can assure you that it's not that way for everyone. I rarely post deals now on SD because of all the down votes and negativity, the few times I do post (like the time i posted the 360 hard drive 250gb on AWD) i got nothing but "those are 3rd party" and other bollock responses that I just got fed up. It's a great site, just poorly maintained. I like CAG because everyone for the most part here respects eachother and gives credit where it's due. it's not about "rep", but more about getting along.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']I'm a SD and CAG and I can assure you that it's not that way for everyone. I rarely post deals now on SD because of all the down votes and negativity, the few times I do post (like the time i posted the 360 hard drive 250gb on AWD) i got nothing but "those are 3rd party" and other bollock responses that I just got fed up. It's a great site, just poorly maintained. I like CAG because everyone for the most part here respects eachother and gives credit where it's due. it's not about "rep", but more about getting along.[/QUOTE]

+4 rep points

[quote name='Play3rtwo']I'm a SD and CAG and I can assure you that it's not that way for everyone. I rarely post deals now on SD because of all the down votes and negativity, the few times I do post (like the time i posted the 360 hard drive 250gb on AWD) i got nothing but "those are 3rd party" and other bollock responses that I just got fed up. It's a great site, just poorly maintained. I like CAG because everyone for the most part here respects eachother and gives credit where it's due. it's not about "rep", but more about getting along.[/QUOTE]

yeah, those rep points are dumb. Although once in a while, I wish I could give negative reps to some of the idiot haters on this site...

[quote name='luan87us']probably nothing special since no one want that POS.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='luan87us']probably nothing special since no one want that POS.[/QUOTE]
Nobody wants a Vita either unless they're $100 off of retail. People will buy all sorts of crap if you slap a "SALE!" sticker on it.

SD reps are so stupid. Wow watch my internet d*** get bigger.

This made me giggle a bit given the current state of this thread (AWD vita watch 2012).

As the above poster said, people will buy the dumbest shite if it's discounted.

[quote name='fujimitsu']This made me giggle a bit given the current state of this thread (AWD vita watch 2012).

As the above poster said, people will buy the dumbest shite if it's discounted.[/QUOTE]
that's true, never would have bought a PS move if it wasnt on sale, still kinda regret it though but i can see the potential

The price of the Wi-fi's is probably cheaper than the Vita will be even after a price drop, because I can't see it dropping more than $50.

I have no problem paying $174 for one. Especially with Gravity Rush coming out soon.

I got my 320GB Xbox slim Hard drive today. I'm not sure why they even put it on the warehouse, as it appears to be brand new. The packaging wasn't beat up at all, and none of the seals were broken.

[quote name='zizo79']Yay, my WiFi vita and 16GB memory card order now says "shipping soon"[/QUOTE]
what was the estimate delivery date for the memory card when you bought it? It remains the same or changed?
I bought a 32GB card yesterday, and it says march 26th, but the status is not shipped yet.I am afraid I might not get on time

[quote name='crazydom2']The price of the Wi-fi's is probably cheaper than the Vita will be even after a price drop, because I can't see it dropping more than $50.

I have no problem paying $174 for one. Especially with Gravity Rush coming out soon.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I picked it up. Can't wait!

[quote name='crazydom2']The price of the Wi-fi's is probably cheaper than the Vita will be even after a price drop, because I can't see it dropping more than $50.

I have no problem paying $174 for one. Especially with Gravity Rush coming out soon.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I got my 3DS on release day from AWD for $187 and now my Vita for the same price. Sure I paid a few bucks more on the 3DS, but hey, got it 4 months before.

[quote name='Davivascaino']what was the estimate delivery date for the memory card when you bought it? It remains the same or changed?
I bought a 32GB card yesterday, and it says march 26th, but the status is not shipped yet.I am afraid I might not get on time[/QUOTE]

I bought the memory card yesterday and it had a shipping date of March 24 while the Vita order had it for March 27

Got my "Good" condition wifi Vita ($162) in the other day. Condition was noted as not in original packaging and having a mark on the disc area.

Turned out it was in much better condition that Amazon described. No marks, no dead pixles, no screen issues, and practically new. AR cards were sealed, and all paperwork (and original box) were present. Original box was pretty beat up though as the sticky tape that seals the box had ripped portions of it off. Other than that I'm very happy.

Now if only I could find a used UMvC3 complete at a Gamestop since I have over $100 credit. Getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma + tomorrow. Need an 8GB or 16GB card to come into AWD too.

Overall 9.5/10 condition taking away for the box condition. Killer deal for $162!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Man they are back ordering a bunch lately...

My MW3 from yesterday isn't supposed to arrive until April 3[/QUOTE]
Most of the times it'll be available before that. But a few rare times they'll cancel on you :lol:

[quote name='BiggNick']Got my "Good" condition wifi Vita ($162) in the other day. Condition was noted as not in original packaging and having a mark on the disc area.

Turned out it was in much better condition that Amazon described. No marks, no dead pixles, no screen issues, and practically new. AR cards were sealed, and all paperwork (and original box) were present. Original box was pretty beat up though as the sticky tape that seals the box had ripped portions of it off. Other than that I'm very happy.

Now if only I could find a used UMvC3 complete at a Gamestop since I have over $100 credit. Getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma + tomorrow. Need an 8GB or 16GB card to come into AWD too.

Overall 9.5/10 condition taking away for the box condition. Killer deal for $162![/QUOTE]

Don't forget about Target's B2G1 this weekend!

[quote name='Slixshot']Where do you rate?[/QUOTE]

0Vd5X.png

[quote name='poker360']AWD is rating is 3.48/5 from 29 CAGS

lets make it higher folks![/QUOTE]

Whats the point of the rating system anyways?

I got my Very Good Vita today. The seal was still on the outer box. Of course, when I opened that up everything inside was still sealed and in perfect condition! There is one very TINY bent corner on the box, but other than that it was brand new. Not sure why this was rated in the condition it was

Just purchase my first amazon warehouse item and i bought a red ps3 dualshock like new for 20$ w/ amazon gc's and it was pretty much brand new!:)

Around what time are these wifi vita's popping up? I'm at work most of the day and try to refresh when I get a chance but no dice yet.

[quote name='PatelKing']Around what time are these wifi vita's popping up? I'm at work most of the day and try to refresh when I get a chance but no dice yet.[/QUOTE]

No specific time afaik. Do you use check4change? Unlikely to get one otherwise, unless there's a massive dump of vita's like there was yesterday. The 3g's stayed up for quite a while.

Heads up, just cancelled my $195 "Good" Vita 3G. As much as I want it, I can't justify spending $200 right now - and that's before even buying any games. Hope a CAG picks it up, though.

[quote name='zizo79']For those of you with a "shipping soon' status, did Amazon charge your card?[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't charge my card, but they do put the funds on hold though before anything ships. Its the same thing really

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back