Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Ah, thanks; that makes me feel a bit better about missing it. :)[/QUOTE]

it said there was a crinkle / bend on the case so probably got damaged by their workers

[quote name='capsnikerz']im sure thats my copy and codes are used sorry[/QUOTE]

Yeah it might be, but there were like 10 copies so it might not be as well. I really want the codes so if it's not included I'll just return and buy the game new.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']That is really tempting. I have been considering a second xbox and I can probably bring the money down a bit selling halo and fable.[/QUOTE]

Don't count on that, the value on both have tanked significantly.

[quote name='kevgret']4gb VITA memory for $14.50
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

There was an 8 GB card for $22.50 but I grabbed it..[/QUOTE]

probally was the ones i cancelled.

my 3g says SHIPPED saturday Will get it monday

I hope the GOOD is really in GOOD shape and not junk or i just have to return it..

just looked up gamefly WHAT IS UP there are no NEW VITA GAMES COMING TILL JUNE after disgaea

What's the best and cheap full front/back screen shield for Vita? Sorry to ask here but I need to order one asap and some of you might have done this research before me :) .

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Most of these have been there all day. Hoping they don't sell and the prices come back down to earth. Didn't somebody just get one the other day for around $60?[/QUOTE]

I got an "acceptable" for $48.

The thing is.. WD prices are usually set in relation to the current price for a new item (sold by amazon). Hence those WD prices were lower during a brief period where Amazon had the new CE's back in stock selling at $80. My guess is WD will sell all of these at the current prices soon enough.

What all comes in the 3g wifi vita getting my USED GOOD tomorrow so i know i got everythign that should be in the box..

im guessing

System (duh LOL)
cords
manuals
memory card

someone said something about AR cards what are AR cards ??

thanks

[quote name='slidecage']What all comes in the 3g wifi vita getting my USED GOOD tomorrow so i know i got everythign that should be in the box..

im guessing

System (duh LOL)
cords
manuals
memory card

thanks[/QUOTE]

There's a pretty good chance a memory card isn't included.

AR cards = Augmented Reality cards... work with the camera to play little mini games i assume.

[quote name='slidecage']What all comes in the 3g wifi vita getting my USED GOOD tomorrow so i know i got everythign that should be in the box..

im guessing

System (duh LOL)
cords
manuals
memory card

thanks[/QUOTE]

Cards you can use through your vita to play games, a few of the games are free on the playstation store.

[quote name='poker360']There's a pretty good chance a memory card isn't included.

AR cards = Augmented Reality cards... work with the camera to play little mini games i assume.[/QUOTE]

so what is 100% in a new box and why wouldnt the memory card be included it said so in the ad

if not i just return it ... and how many of the AR cards come with the system

I just need to know what might be missing so i know what i would have to look for if i DO keep it

so who did buy a system new can you tell me what all came in the 3g/wi 299 package

[quote name='slidecage']so what is 100% in a new box and why wouldnt the memory card be included it said so in the ad

if not i just return it ... and how many of the AR cards come with the system

I just need to know what might be missing so i know what i would have to look for if i DO keep it

so who did buy a system new can you tell me what all came in the 3g/wi 299 package[/QUOTE]

In what ad?

You got this one, right?

71wXCIRufFL._AA1200_.jpg

Bottom right, "Memory required - not included"
This could be an old image though before they made the announcement of including the 8gb card, i'm not sure.

[quote name='poker360']In what ad?

You got this one, right?

71wXCIRufFL._AA1200_.jpg

Bottom right, "Memory required - not included"
This could be an old image though before they made the announcement of including the 8gb card, i'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

that is one big box :)

though if it doesnt come with the stuff i can quote this on their ad

Product Features
Edition: 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle
Includes: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi System + 8GB Memory Card
Revolutionary gaming experiences with dual analog sticks, front and rear cameras, front multi-touch display, multi-touch rear pad, 5-inch OLED screen, GPS
The richest, deepest and most engaging handheld gaming lineup - including Nathan Drake's epic adventure in Uncharted Golden Abyss
Always-on connectivity via Wi-Fi and 3G with additional data plan via AT&T Wireless
Location based gaming allowing players to find and meet friends virtually for brand new experiences

so it says it does come with a 8gb memory card ...

ALSO how much bigger is the vita screen compair to a dsi xl

what is weird in a few reviews it said the VITA IS A LOT BIGGER THEN THE XL but if the thing is right

XL 4.3 inch
VITA 5 inch

wouldnt call that much bigger

though im more worried about the system then memory since these are just basic memory sticks right? looks just like any other normal flash memory card like the ones i use in my camera

[quote name='slidecage']
though im more worried about the system then memory since these are just basic memory sticks right? looks just like any other normal flash memory card like the ones i use in my camera[/QUOTE]
No the memory is proprietary and ridiculously priced. I'd return it if you don't get the 8GB memory card with it.

im guessing

System (duh LOL)
cords
manuals
memory card

thanks[/QUOTE]

Got my "good" 3g WiFi vita on Saturday. It had everything above, sealed/factory tied. The condition of the vita was flawless with none of the splotches on the screen. :lol:

The only thing was that the box was pretty battered up.

[quote name='gospelman']I got an "acceptable" for $48.

The thing is.. WD prices are usually set in relation to the current price for a new item (sold by amazon). Hence those WD prices were lower during a brief period where Amazon had the new CE's back in stock selling at $80. My guess is WD will sell all of these at the current prices soon enough.[/QUOTE]

All 5 are still for sale, lol. I don't think the price 100% relates to how much the item is new. They've also got to take into account how many they've got in stock. If they get more ME3 CE's returned to them and they still haven't sold these ones, prices will drop. That's just supply and demand. Not sure if demand will be there at $80+ for an item that likely has the DLC codes used.

[quote name='Link927']Bought my first Amazon WD, and it wasnt a video game. Artbook that sells for 35 regularly, got a like new copy for 18.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club. We have cookies every Wednesday and the addiction support group meets on Tuesday.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']Welcome to the club. We have cookies every Wednesday and the addiction support group meets on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

The cookie is a lie.

way off topic but just wanted to brag. Share my joy lol

Scored Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ridgeracer, Little Deviants, Syndicate, Silent Hill HD, Ultimate ninja storm generations, and tales of grace F for $100 from a guy on craigslist (all sealed). lol dude said his friends work for game companies. Most of them has holes on the barcode.

[quote name='kouleefoh']way off topic but just wanted to brag. Share my joy lol

Scored Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ridgeracer, Little Deviants, Syndicate, Silent Hill HD, Ultimate ninja storm generations, and tales of grace F for $100 from a guy on craigslist (all sealed). lol dude said his friends work for game companies. Most of them has holes on the barcode.[/QUOTE]

You realize that is probably stolen right? As long as that doesn't bother you, then, I guess good find?

[quote name='Dark Rider']You realize that is probably stolen right? As long as that doesn't bother you, then, I guess good find?[/QUOTE]
Stolen with barcode punched then re-sealed? :lol:

[quote name='kouleefoh']Stolen with barcode punched then re-sealed? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Whoops. I didn't reread that part. Good find. Still strange that he would sell all of that when he could get so much more for it.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Whoops. I didn't reread that part. Good find. Still strange that he would sell all of that when he could get so much more for it.[/QUOTE]
Yea, he didn't know anything about the "anime" games as he put it (Naruto, Tales of grace, and Syndicate). He even told me he probably gets the same if he trades in at gamestop. :D. I did tip him about Bestbuy trade in and pre-order bonus afterward as a thank you :lol:

[quote name='DaShaka']Has anyone ordered a Mass Effect 3 CE? Curious what it came with and what it looked like...[/QUOTE]

Probably mostly everything except the codes, of which there are three: Two days of XBL, a Normandy model for your avatar, and the DLC.*

*assuming Xbox, but for ps3, replace with with ps plus & home, respectively.

I'm not sure how well the box will hold up if not shipped in a decent box with padding or something. It's disappointingly flimsy.

[quote name='kouleefoh']way off topic but just wanted to brag. Share my joy lol

Scored Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ridgeracer, Little Deviants, Syndicate, Silent Hill HD, Ultimate ninja storm generations, and tales of grace F for $100 from a guy on craigslist (all sealed). lol dude said his friends work for game companies. Most of them has holes on the barcode.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dark Rider']You realize that is probably stolen right? As long as that doesn't bother you, then, I guess good find?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware that it applied to video games but I can explain to you what the UPC punch out is meant to be.

The distributor tries to get rid of their bulk inventory and not allow them to be returnable so the retailer gets stuck with the whole lot at a deep discount. It's very common for CD's.

I came across the issue when I bought some albums on eBay for cheap and noticed the holes. I googled it and it seems like a legit practice apparently. I never knew it applied to games. Makes sense if you think about it.

When I buy used stuff I always watch the unboxing videos. I didn't know if Gears of War 3 had any codes but I just watched a unboxing of the regular version and there wasn't anything except manual, some stickers, and the disc.

[quote name='Donut2922']The distributor tries to get rid of their bulk inventory and not allow them to be returnable so the retailer gets stuck with the whole lot at a deep discount. It's very common for CD's.[/QUOTE]

Common with books too. They'll have a marker line across the UPC, or somewhere on the bottom.

I got a like new $195 3G vita shipping out tomorrow will post its condition when it gets here best deal I figured I would get since I had $60 in GC to get rid of also

It had no description though so should I be expecting basically a new system?

[quote name='crewj']Got my "good" 3g WiFi vita on Saturday. It had everything above, sealed/factory tied. The condition of the vita was flawless with none of the splotches on the screen. :lol:

The only thing was that the box was pretty battered up.[/QUOTE]

what should i look for on the screen to make sure i dont have anything dead... I should have the system tomorrow but Wont have any games till Friday ahhhhhhhhhhhhh4 days without games to play

just picked up a used like new wifi for $187 like 30 seconds ago. estimated shipping is the 31st. my first warehouse. thanks guys.

i paid same price for my 3ds iirc, haha.

In a sea of Vita talk, I'm curious as to what price I can hope to find for the 3DS on WHD? Trying to decide if it's worth waiting for one or if I should get one from the sale at Target this week.

Just picked up a Vita for $244. I have a Droid Razr Maxx, an iPod Touch, and a DS.

What can I do on this that I can't do on my cell phone? Not trying to start any fights, just curious if there are some cool things that the Vita is offering for this price over a PSP. Didn't really read too much into it. Kinda a buy now, ask questions later thing.

Also, I am assuming that $244 is a lot more then I could have paid for it .

Edit: I obviously know they have games for it, I meant like apps or something else.

[quote name='equality']In a sea of Vita talk, I'm curious as to what price I can hope to find for the 3DS on WHD? Trying to decide if it's worth waiting for one or if I should get one from the sale at Target this week.[/QUOTE]

Get it at target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back