Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Investor']How are they keeping getting these used? The system just came out. Are there that many people who don't like the Vita and are selling them back?[/QUOTE]

Cosmetic damage in the warehouse to the packaging, or open box returns. Mostly returns.

[quote name='Investor']How are they keeping getting these used? The system just came out. Are there that many people who don't like the Vita and are selling them back?[/QUOTE]

resellers remorse

[quote name='technicalstylez']tempted but didnt come with dlc?[/QUOTE]

I've read a lot not to expect DLC with an AWD purchase but I still have yet to encounter a Like New purchase with the DLC used. I suppose you could return it if the DLC has already been redeemed? ;)

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Has anyone posted anything about a Good model yet?[/QUOTE]

should be able to post my GOOD 3G around 3 or 4pm est today

[quote name='oldboy26']wow i saw this used for under $80 like a week or 2 ago, now it's back to $100? Glad i got mine for $67 from GoHastings used with DLC![/QUOTE] My Walmart still has new copies of the Forza 4 LE. I always wanted to sell my standard edition to get one, but never did.

This is a pretty good price for Henry Hatsworth on DS.

Like New - $11.37

I should probably pick this up for myself. I want it, but have so many games waiting to be played I may never get to it.

Also, mods, please move this post to the appropriate area since this is now the vita thread.

[quote name='evanwink']This is a pretty good price for Henry Hatsworth on DS.

Like New - $11.37

I should probably pick this up for myself. I want it, but have so many games waiting to be played I may never get to it.

Also, mods, please move this post to the appropriate area since this is now the vita thread.[/QUOTE]

seen this down to 9.00

[quote name='crewj']seen this down to 9.00[/QUOTE]

recently? I remember it getting down that low 6 months ago, then creep up again. But I haven't watched it for a couple weeks now.

Like New Vitas are still listed for 187 but said to be backordered. Got an order in - does this mean that I've got a realistic shot at getting one or is there a chance it's getting canceled? I've not bought from Amazon Warehouse before.

EDIT: And they're gone again, so I guess maybe I did get one?

[quote name='handsomepete']How common is it to order a game from AWD and have it stuck in "Shipping Soon" for a week?[/QUOTE]
not very common but it does happen on occasion

[quote name='handsomepete']How common is it to order a game from AWD and have it stuck in "Shipping Soon" for a week?[/QUOTE]

Rare. But my ”Good” Wifi Vita was stuck in shipping soon and then downgraded to Not yet shipped for 5 days before it finally got shipped if thats what you ordered too.

Cause any other non-Vita talk should not be discussed in this thread. This is the Vita thread now.

[quote name='Elmacanon']You bought it? That was quick[/QUOTE]

Nope, Clicked the link and it was gone, either he's lying (joking?) or it went out within 30 seconds.

got my GOOD VITA 3G

going right back

system does not power on (need to open it to see if there is even a battery inside )
No book
No memory card

Just system LOOSE with power cord LOOSE

system looks mint too bad it just sucks

[quote name='slidecage']got my GOOD VITA 3G

going right back

system does not power on (need to open it to see if there is even a battery inside )
No book
No memory card

system looks mint too bad it just sucks[/QUOTE]

aw tough luck

Same happened to me, I talked to CS and they said it was backordered and they gave me $5 credit, so might be worth the effort to ask them.

My 'Like New' WiFi vita should get here today, hopefully without any of the problems people have said.

going right back

No book
No memory card

1. did you try charging it? usually they come dead or with little battery
2. only first edition bundles come with mem cards
3. booklets... you can't expect a "good" to come pristine with every booklet still sealed.

[quote name='akir']1. did you try charging it? usually they come dead or with little battery
2. only first edition bundles come with mem cards
3. booklets... you can't expect a "good" to come pristine with every booklet still sealed.[/QUOTE]

what is up with todays items they dont power on like old stuff does (or is it normal for the item to take like 2 mins before popping on)

Says right on the ad that includes 8gb memory card so the 3G no longer comes with memory card if that is the case they NEED TO REMOVE IT FROM THE LISTING

never said i expect the booklet to come sealed but i would at least expect the instructions to come with the system..

like i said before really pretty looking system (dont see any marks on it) just isnt worth keeping

going right back

No book
No memory card

Sounds like it should have been listed as "Acceptable" IMO.

[quote name='slidecage']what is up with todays items they dont power on like old stuff does (or is it normal for the item to take like 2 mins before popping on)[/QUOTE]

Because Li-ion batteries are smart enough to not allow the user to permanently destroy it's capacity,most of the time.

[quote name='elessar123']Because Li-ion batteries are smart enough to not allow the user to permanently destroy it's capacity,most of the time.[/QUOTE]

its funny my parents just got a new cell phone that does this and they are screaming at the phone

TURN ON TURN ON

as soon as they hit the button (old phones turned right on)

FUN now i have to wait up to 3 weeks for a REFUND

[quote name='slidecage']its funny my parents just got a new cell phone that does this and they are screaming at the phone

TURN ON TURN ON

as soon as they hit the button (old phones turned right on)[/QUOTE]

In that case, it has to boot the OS, etc. I thought you meant not turning on while charging a dead battery.

What are some of the problems that these vitas coming from AWD are having? For those of you who have purchased one. Just curious to know.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']What are some of the problems that these vitas coming from AWD are having? For those of you who have purchased one. Just curious to know.[/QUOTE]

system look perfect in good but there was no memory card so that is the main reason its going back.. Never attempted a full charge cause as soon as i saw no memory card and it wouldnt turn on out of box i said BACK IT GOES (not worth my time charging)

Like new vita 187$

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6EATE/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1332787385&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='camb1986']Finally got my 32gb card for 65...YES. Been waiting ALL day for it to show up.[/QUOTE]

Won my 32GB vita card on the 22nd. Just got it in today. Just one of the corners on the package is bent, other than that the card is practically brand new and works right off the bat. Essentially a 30 dollar discount for a bent corner on the packaging, pretty nice.

Does anyone know if the 360 version of Mass Effect 3 is supposed to come with a manual? I just got one in today with no manuals/papers inside it whatsoever, and I'm worried about it lowering my trade in credit.

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Does anyone know if the 360 version of Mass Effect 3 is supposed to come with a manual? I just got one in today with no manuals/papers inside it whatsoever, and I'm worried about it lowering my trade in credit.[/QUOTE]

Lol, manuals are a thing of the past my friend.

[quote name='akir']especially with EA games.[/QUOTE]

Where was the online pass than (for ME3)? My release day rental from BB only had the white paper information and no manual so I assumed that had pulled the manual. Was it an insert card with the Online Pass?

[quote name='kklems']Where was the online pass than (for ME3)? My release day rental from BB only had the white paper information and no manual so I assumed that had pulled the manual. Was it an insert card with the Online Pass?[/QUOTE]

It was on a slip of paper.

just got in my Good Vita 3G - Looks brand new - Box had one rip.

8GB stick was in the system...still have the packaging for it.

AR cards brand new.

Great deal for $190

[quote name='akir']has anyone seen a copy of tales of graces f pop up?[/QUOTE]

I checked that for a week after its release. Nothing. I gave up and picked up a used copy I randomly found at gamestop (the person who traded it in should be shot though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back