Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LordFarquaad']so are people just f5'ing to find the vitas?[/QUOTE]

I'm F5'ing to see if any Vita games come in stock.. Looking for MLB the show..

You have better luck just randomly checking at intervals. F5'in all day leads to disappointment and once you get discouraged... A WILD VITA APPEARS! one click checkout... its super effective xD

[quote name='HitmanPham']You have better luck just randomly checking at intervals. F5'in all day leads to disappointment and once you get discouraged... A WILD VITA APPEARS! one click checkout... its super effective xD[/QUOTE]

oh, believe me, i already use that. It is such a horrible feature. It allows me to buy things before i talk myself out of it.

Since my FEB bundle from last week hadn't shipped yet, I ended up grabbing one of the $162 Good Vitas last night and canceling the former. I'll be sure to post back regarding the condition once I get my hands on it. I might make a video as well, seeing how the Like New video was received.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Since my FEB bundle from last week hadn't shipped yet, I ended up grabbing one of the $162 Good Vitas last night and canceling the former. I'll be sure to post back regarding the condition once I get my hands on it. I might make a video as well, seeing how the Like New video was received.[/QUOTE]

My $174 Used Very Good Vita should be here Friday.. I'll try and do the same..

I snagged a $162.49 condition vita on thursday and it should be delivered later this afternoon. Will give impressions later but am crossing my fingers for box damage. Lol.

[quote name='LordFarquaad']so are people just f5'ing to find the vitas?[/QUOTE] I refreshed the page every 5-10 minutes. I would play BF3 to pass the time and just minimize the game and refresh the page. I saw a few $187 Vitas come and go. I was still waiting for the $162 one to pop up. It was a no show, so I just bit on the $187. I spent the afternoon doing this, too. So it doesn't take too long to get a discounted Vita.

[quote name='akir']such an original idea[/QUOTE]

If any other item was being discussed as much as vitas most of the people in this thread would be spitting venom.

Anyone see any good prices for the PSP? With the Vita out I would imagine that it'd get cheaper but all the ones I see on AWD are over $100

I am surprised you guys haven't DDOS'd Amazon with your constant refreshing ;)

I haven't seen a reasonably priced PSP in a while. Best one was probably the Red GoW-2000 bundle for 94USD about a month ago. I would have picked that up myself, but I really just wanted the box for it...

[quote name='akir']such an original idea[/QUOTE]

It's been brought up so many times before yeah, I wasn't against it in the beginning, and i'm still not. It's still just as ridiculous as it was.

If they keep popping up at $162 for a wifi, again and again, why the fevered push to sit and hit refresh? They'll only get cheaper at this point and in more supply. Kinda feels like the hype has overtaken the cagness here.

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Anyone see any good prices for the PSP? With the Vita out I would imagine that it'd get cheaper but all the ones I see on AWD are over $100

I am surprised you guys haven't DDOS'd Amazon with your constant refreshing ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I haven't seen a reasonably priced PSP in a while. Best one was probably the Red GoW-2000 bundle for 94USD about a month ago. I would have picked that up myself, but I really just wanted the box for it...[/QUOTE]Damn. I would have been all over that. I'm missing some colors; Metallic Blue 2001, Deep Red 2001, Red/Black 3001, Pearl White 3001, to name a few.

[quote name='slidecage']has anyone ever seen CHEAP VITA GAMES under 20 or mostly just 30 range[/QUOTE]

Every $40 title has been about $29.99 from AWD

[quote name='slidecage']has anyone ever seen CHEAP VITA GAMES under 20 or mostly just 30 range[/QUOTE]
Mostly 30. I got hotshots for 25 though.

This probably isn't totally the correct thread to ask this in, but this is probably where some of the more Amazon savvy CAGers are, so...

I just got done chatting with customer service, because I had yet to receive my promo credit for Mass Effect 3. CS was very nice about it and generated a promo code for me and it worked fine.

I noticed, though, that it added 10$ in credit not only to my video games credits, but also to my MP3 and my VOD credit as well.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch and I was actually awarded 30$ in credit, or if the code that was generated just counted for 10$ across the board and it's coming up as the same 10$ separately for all three categories?

[quote name='Eldredpe']This probably isn't totally the correct thread to ask this in, but this is probably where some of the more Amazon savvy CAGers are, so...

I just got done chatting with customer service, because I had yet to receive my promo credit for Mass Effect 3. CS was very nice about it and generated a promo code for me and it worked fine.

I noticed, though, that it added 10$ in credit not only to my video games credits, but also to my MP3 and my VOD credit as well.

Does anyone know if this is a glitch and I was actually awarded 30$ in credit, or if the code that was generated just counted for 10$ across the board and it's coming up as the same 10$ separately for all three categories?[/QUOTE]

Its not a glitch. That's just the way it shows up. So if you had, say an additional $5 in VOD credit, it would show your VOD credit as $15, mp3 $10, video game $10 etc.

[quote name='Eldredpe']This probably isn't totally the correct thread to ask this in, but this is probably where some of the more Amazon savvy CAGers are, so...

Does anyone know if this is a glitch and I was actually awarded 30$ in credit, or if the code that was generated just counted for 10$ across the board and it's coming up as the same 10$ separately for all three categories?[/QUOTE]

It's most likely that the customer service agent just gave you $10, no limitations credit. You could try applying the credit to a pre-order game, checking your credit for MP3 or VOD to see if it changed, then cancelling the pre-order for the credit back.

Likely a universal credit. Use it and find out.

I received my "Good" Wifi Vita that I ordered on Friday for $162. It looks like the box contains everything it should like the cables, manuals, and unopened AR cards. The box itself had little damage to it, and the Vita system looks flawless. I'm surprised it wasn't listed as "Very Good" at least. Very happy with this deal.

[quote name='myiamoto']I received my "Good" Wifi Vita that I ordered on Friday for $162. It looks like the box contains everything it should like the cables, manuals, and unopened AR cards. The box itself had little damage to it, and the Vita system looks flawless. I'm surprised it wasn't listed as "Very Good" at least. Very happy with this deal.[/QUOTE]
Very Nice to hear. I ordered a Good last night and should be getting it on the 9th. Damn back order!

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Very Nice to hear. I ordered a Good last night and should be getting it on the 9th. Damn back order![/QUOTE]

When I ordered mine it said back ordered till the 29th or something, but it shipped out the next day. I don't know if that is common.

Good luck everyone.

My order just went from estimated delivery of the 9th to "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Not sure if this is good.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']My order just went from estimated delivery of the 9th to "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Not sure if this is good.[/QUOTE]

That sounds not-good. Mine still has an estimated delivery date of April 9th, but I'll post back if that changes.

[quote name='handsomepete']Batman AC :ps3: - LN 26.45[/QUOTE]

Wow this is still available? Seriously a steal for this price...the Catwoman content isn't all that noteworthy to me, but the regular game itself is MORE than worth it for that price...still gotta finish it though

I got my 3G/Wifi Vita Bundle - it was Very Good for $209.99. Actually came with the 8GB card, AR cards, and everything. No scratches on the system. The box is beat up, but the Vita's not charged at all. I'm pretty worried about banding or dead pixels because at this point it's the ONLY thing that would be wrong. :(

[quote name='Bigp5437']Wow this is still available? Seriously a steal for this price...the Catwoman content isn't all that noteworthy to me, but the regular game itself is MORE than worth it for that price...still gotta finish it though[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up. You might want to check out this thread. Best Buy ad 4/1-4/7 Batman will be $10 after Gamer coupon.

[quote name='akir']jeez all these success stories make me regret my 187 like new vita a bit.
oh well. not a huge difference.[/QUOTE] Don't regret it, man! Sure I wish I had snagged a $162 Vita, but I'm still getting a huge discount on a (like) new piece of awesome technology. Sure beats paying full price!

So what is keeping the WD Vita exclusive thread from being created? I love this thread, its the one I visit daily several times, but I am not interested in a Vita right now and 90% of the talk has been about Vita for the last couple of weeks...

AW guy care to comment ?

First, let me say that there don't seem to be any scratches or dead pixels on the model I got after all so I'm SUPER excited.

Second, people who keep getting annoyed about the vita stories, it's the topic of the moment ON Amazon Warehouse Deals. These are still Amazon Warehouse Deals and the MAJORITY seem to be interested. That would be my guess as to why a separate thread isn't necessary. Eventually it will go down, but I see no difference between this and the holiday posts that happened in November/December. Just because you don't care doesn't mean the posts should go away. There are people who want to know and they're going to come here.

It's pretty simple. Just wait it out. It's only been a month since launch. This was bound to happen. Besides, people are still posting other deals.

[quote name='Caoz']So what is keeping the WD Vita exclusive thread from being created? I love this thread, its the one I visit daily several times, but I am not interested in a Vita right now and 90% of the talk has been about Vita for the last couple of weeks...

AW guy care to comment ?[/QUOTE]

AWD already commented on this several times. It's not going to happen. I'm sure this will die down eventually; in the meantime just ignore the posts that you don't care about, as you would in any thread.

Just got a Very Good Uncharted Golden Abyss for $35. There are a few Like New ones for $37.50

There was a 32GB card for $73.50 but I missed it. Still really steep for a memory card in my opinion. I am looking to get the 16GB I think.
8GB card for $22.50 -Gone

[quote name='Bigp5437']Wow this is still available? Seriously a steal for this price...the Catwoman content isn't all that noteworthy to me, but the regular game itself is MORE than worth it for that price...still gotta finish it though[/QUOTE]

It's $10 new next week at BB w/ coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back