Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evenfl0w']Just got my $175 Very Good Vita yesterday. Box was beat up, but besides that everything inside was in great condition. AR cards and cables were still in factory packaging, and the vita didn't have any marks/scratches.[/QUOTE]

My Good $162 Vita came yesterday after ordering it last Thursday. My Vita came out to be pretty much exactly as you described. Even though the description on AWD was marks to be on the sides and top, the cosmetic stuff was only in reference to the box i received. My instruction manual only came in French though. Couldnt find the English one inside.

I could tell mine had to have never been used because the system didnt even have the system settings set yet for language, location, and time.

[quote name='slidecage']little shocked how amazon cs people get away with stuff... so i finally hooked my new printer up and was able to print out a return label so i go into chat and said i want to return the item.. they ask what was wrong with it and i told them no memory card like it should been and was sort of dirty but the biggest reason was no memory card (was maybe expecting 30 buck credit to get a card)

Was told to package the item back up and send it to them when asked about a keeping it and getting memory card sent to me they told me to hold

i was shocked when they came back on chat was told

NO they can not send me a memory card but to just return the entire thing with the prepaid label and Place a new order and they would revise it down

so basic i placed a order for a new 3g/wi fi vita for 299 and they knocked 105 off.. so basic got a new system for 197 bucks..

wouldnt be shocked if i get an email in a few weeks saying my account is banned for this (usually when i have problems you seen maybe a 5 or 10 buck thing knocked off or an item sent (like memory card or something little missing) but i NEVER HAD 105 bucks knocked off something ..[/QUOTE]

I had a similar opportunity when i ordered a Very Good wifi Vita but tried to cancel and reorder when i sent it back. They didnt have one available at the time and the CS rep told me they had new ones for $250 that i could order to be readjusted manually. I declined because i didnt want that concession on my record for fear of those adding up over time. Vitas have been popping up consistently so i felt it wasnt a big deal to turn down the CSR's offer.

Just ordered a "good" 3G/Wifi Vita for $194.99 with this description:Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Cosmetic imperfections on top or sides of item. Cosmetic imperfections on botto... It didn't say anything about missing anything.

Do you think that just means the box is damaged or the system itself because i wouldnt wanna get someones returned system that they had faults with and at the same time it is also backordered till April 4th. If that's the case I will cancel it.

An honest response would be greatly appreciated.

Oh wow, the "Good" Vita I ordered on Monday just shipped. It's supposed to be here Friday. O_O Big step up from April 9th. Can't wait to see what kind of condition it's in. Wish me luck!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh wow, the "Good" Vita I ordered on Monday just shipped. It's supposed to be here Friday. O_O Big step up from April 9th. Can't wait to see what kind of condition it's in. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

Just curious what was the description of the imperfections of the1 you ordered on Monday?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Missed the $47.99 ME3 CE by a minute. I still managed to snag one for $51.99 (good) condition one so here is hoping it is intact DLC and all. :bouncy:

Also, some other CE's dropped in price somewhat.

:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Used - Very Good) $55.99

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Used - Very Good) $41.99

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (Used - Good) $27.72

:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (Used - Acceptable) $23.62

:ps3: SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition (Used - Good) $51.99[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I got the "very good" Mass Effect 3 CE. I hope everything shows up intact as well. :)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh wow, the "Good" Vita I ordered on Monday just shipped. It's supposed to be here Friday. O_O Big step up from April 9th. Can't wait to see what kind of condition it's in. Wish me luck![/QUOTE] That's great news for me! I ordered Monday too. Estimated delivery is the 4th, though.

Edit: Just checked my email and it will be here Friday. Awesome.

[quote name='boogie4114']Just curious what was the description of the imperfections of the1 you ordered on Monday?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I didn't even check. I just saw it was available, ordered as quickly as I could, posted there were a couple more available on CAG, and then they were gone. Is there a way to check after the listing goes away?

I received my good condition vita yesterday. Unit had 3 fingerprints on it and no scratches of any kind. Amazon's listing said minor imperfections on top side etc. I think they just use templates. Stoked that I got a vita for $160. :)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']To be honest, I didn't even check. I just saw it was available, ordered as quickly as I could, posted there were a couple more available on CAG, and then they were gone. Is there a way to check after the listing goes away?[/QUOTE]

your order email should have it.

[quote name='HitmanPham']I received my good condition vita yesterday. Unit had 3 fingerprints on it and no scratches of any kind. Amazon's listing said minor imperfections on top side etc. I think they just use templates. Stoked that I got a vita for $160. :)[/QUOTE]Are you sure that it said the top side of the Vita and not the packaging? Just asking because there are a couple PSP's that I thought about ordering with similar descriptions.

[quote name='confoosious']your order email should have it.[/QUOTE]

Delivery estimate: Apr. 9, 2012
1 "PlayStation Vita - WiFi"
Video Game; $162.49
In stock on April 4, 2012
Sold by: Warehouse Deals

is all mine says (that doesn't have to do with payment and stuff).

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Delivery estimate: Apr. 9, 2012
1 "PlayStation Vita - WiFi"
Video Game; $162.49
In stock on April 4, 2012
Sold by: Warehouse Deals

is all mine says (that doesn't have to do with payment and stuff).[/QUOTE]

Its not on the email.. It's on the invoice in your order history.

[quote name='kevgret']Its not on the email.. It's on the invoice in your order history.[/QUOTE]

All either of them mention as far as the item's quality goes are that it's in "Good" condition. There's no mention of details.

[quote name='boogie4114']Just ordered a "good" 3G/Wifi Vita for $194.99 with this description:Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Cosmetic imperfections on top or sides of item. Cosmetic imperfections on botto... It didn't say anything about missing anything.

Do you think that just means the box is damaged or the system itself because i wouldnt wanna get someones returned system that they had faults with and at the same time it is also backordered till April 4th. If that's the case I will cancel it.

An honest response would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Could been the one im sending back... Cause it said the same thing

System looked perfect but it was missing the memory card and all the paper work (maybe they will toss it back in the box ) but could be the one im sending back (sent it back yesterday and it said it will get back to amazon on APRIL 3

The listing for my flawless vita said minor imperfection and top sides and bottom of ITEM. It was used. But had no sign of wear. And was complete in box.

My $195 Like New 3G/Wifi Model Just Arrived Today All The Seals On The Box Were Still Intact Opened The Box And Everything Inside Is Still In Plastic The Memory Card ,The AR Cards,Battery,And USB Cable Are Still Sealed The Power Cord Isnt But Has The Tie Wrap Around It I Dont Know If Thats How It Comes Or Not But The System Looks Like It's Never Been Touched Very Happy With This Purchase Considering I Spent $136 Out Of Pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boogie4114']Just ordered a "good" 3G/Wifi Vita for $194.99 with this description:Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Cosmetic imperfections on top or sides of item. Cosmetic imperfections on botto... It didn't say anything about missing anything.

That description means the system itself has marks (although AWD greatly exaggerates and it's still likely in great condition). The description will mention damage to packaging and marks on the actual items separately...

[quote name='esalw822']That description means the system itself has marks (although AWD greatly exaggerates and it's still likely in great condition). The description will mention damage to packaging and marks on the actual items separately...[/QUOTE]
I ordered with that description and it's just the box. Although I can tell it has been opened, the system itself was flawless.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']When you get this please let us know on the quality. I was actually looking at this myself and was just unsure haha...[/QUOTE]

The seller has a good rating so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

I have a delivery date of April 3-6

I'll update on this as soon as I get it.

[quote name='slidecage']yea lets all stick a 300 ITEM In a 3.00 case LOL[/QUOTE]

So you paid full price for an item and then rip on a cheap ass deal, why are you on this site again?

[quote name='slidecage']yea lets all stick a 300 ITEM In a 3.00 case LOL[/QUOTE]

Why not? Amazon sells their $250 items for $162 and ships it in a ~$1 cardboard box. :lol:

[quote name='riotheart']So you paid full price for an item and then rip on a cheap ass deal, why are you on this site again?[/QUOTE]

saying waiting for people to yell

the 3.00 case messed up my 300 buck vita ... :)

reminds me of people putting the 1.00 screen protectors on the dsi/lites/3ds and then #$)(*)*$# when it screwed up their screens

and i think the amazon box is more like 25 cents then a buck.. both of my vitas didnt even come in boxes.. Just a piece of cardboard wrapped around them to form a box like shape

[quote name='riotheart']So you paid full price for an item and then rip on a cheap ass deal, why are you on this site again?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Why not? Amazon sticks sells their $250 items for $162 and ships it in a ~$1 cardboard box. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How dare you two try and use logic. No logical statements allowed!

The $20 Sony case is a 30 cent case made in China.

The $3 case is a 30 cent case made in China.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Okay, fine. Deal of the century!

EDIT: LOL. Someone actually wrote a review for it. You guys should check it out.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I would bite on that but I just spent $35,000 on a collection of rare stolen video games on eBay this week... :(

Well, bad experience for me with a $195 "good" 3g vita from WD. They took 9 days to ship it after ordering. Got it today. Clearly used, small scratches on the back. Thankfully none on the front. Biggest problem is that it was missing the usb cable. Now the system is dead and I have no way to charge it. Was hoping that the usb cable for my psp go would fit.. but no, of course they had to make a new proprietary slot for that too.

Write an amazon rep and make them credit it to you and buy one with the credit unless you don't want to keep the vita regardless.

[quote name='gospelman']Well, bad experience for me with a $195 "good" 3g vita from WD. They took 9 days to ship it after ordering. Got it today. Clearly used, small scratches on the back. Thankfully none on the front. Biggest problem is that it was missing the usb cable. Now the system is dead and I have no way to charge it. Was hoping that the usb cable for my psp go would fit.. but no, of course they had to make a new proprietary slot for that too.[/QUOTE] Ask for a partial refund because sending it back is a pain in the butt.

Picked up another $194 Good 3g bundle. I saw a good $214 first edition bundle but I'd rather get an 8gb memory card. Description says medium scratch and cut on item case. A little nervous but it should be alright. We shall see.

[quote name='slidecage']saying waiting for people to yell

the 3.00 case messed up my 300 buck vita ... :)

reminds me of people putting the 1.00 screen protectors on the dsi/lites/3ds and then #$)(*)*$# when it screwed up their screens

and i think the amazon box is more like 25 cents then a buck.. both of my vitas didnt even come in boxes.. Just a piece of cardboard wrapped around them to form a box like shape[/QUOTE]
I've always thought you come off as a little bit of a "brat" but never wanted to say anything. You come in here not being able to make a damn decision about which vita to buy because of warranty. And whine about Blockbuster 2 month FREE rental services almost every day. Now this.. :lol:

[quote name='TraBuch']Just picked up a good WiFi Vita for $162. Will be here on Friday. Woo![/QUOTE]

I have no idea how I missed this, I've been refreshing all day!

This sucks.

[quote name='AlwaysAngryGuy']I have no idea how I missed this, I've been refreshing all day!

This sucks.[/QUOTE]
Use C4C on firefox if you have it. Set it at 30 seconds. i like your user name :lol:

[quote name='TraBuch']Just picked up a good WiFi Vita for $162. Will be here on Friday. Woo![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I snagged a good FEB for $214. Lets see when it ships what condition it really is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back