Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='apinunw']Geez. Have been following this thread for a week. From No Vita for me, I am now hunting for one. I think 3G/Wifi bundle might be a good deal since it comes with 8GB mem??? Any thought? BTW what the lowest price for this bundle?[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh!!!! That's a good idea!!!! I didn't think of that!!! That IS a better deal because of the 8gb card!

Thanks!:D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Ohhhh!!!! That's a good idea!!!! I didn't think of that!!! That IS a better deal because of the 8gb card!

Thanks!:D[/QUOTE]

Now I have one more competitor :D

JK

[quote name='apinunw']Now I have one more competitor :D

JK[/QUOTE]

:twisted:

Meowwww... I'll wait till you're about to purchase it with the infamous '1-click', then I'll snatch it from right up under you. Maybe record a video of me playing with it, for you, if you're nice...

[quote name='Aerc']It was necessarily a AWD Deal of the Day. It was more of Amazons Deal of the Day happen to be a product from the AWD. If that makes any sense.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, makes sense. It would be nice if AWD had its own separate DotD too though.

lol that link made me go look at the box of my like new that just came in to see why it couldnt be marked as new the whole box still looks to be in new condition no dents marks or ripped paper the one thing I do see is a tiny scratch on the little sticker that says save over $55 and they put a little piece of clear tape over it I guess to mark it as to why it couldnt be sold as new talk about high standards:applause:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']AWD Deal of the Day - Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi (Refurfished) $139 - Certified Refurbished. Package factory sealed. Ships with power adapter. 20 copies available[/QUOTE]
crap ordered one yesterday :( for 169.00

update
amazon CS canceled my order for me and reordered it for less and I only had to ask my question....odd did they start hiring english speaking people

[quote name='pedrobeara']
amazon CS canceled my order for me and reordered it for less and I only had to ask my question....odd did they start hiring english speaking people[/QUOTE]

Glad that it worked out.

I was worried because it shipping soon on a side note is there any reason I've been getting free 3 to 5 day shipping on my last 2 orders from amazon warehouse one order was for only 10 dollars and they and the other was 99.00 ... I ordered on 2 different days and did not pic FSSS just regular shipping

[quote name='pedrobeara']I was worried because it shipping soon on a side note is there any reason I've been getting free 3 to 5 day shipping on my last 2 orders from amazon warehouse one order was for only 10 dollars and they and the other was 99.00 ... I ordered on 2 different days and did not pic FSSS just regular shipping[/QUOTE]

You have to manually select it at checkout. Default option is standard shipping. You can still sometimes change it after your order as long as status is "not yet shipped."

I just picked up that very good 209.99 Vita 3g with 8GB card (which i think is the better deal because you are getting the more expensive console, and the 30 dollar mem card for what is essentially 200 dollars.)

But how I did it? I just go to the main Amazon site, NOT the AWD site. It updates the used inventory faster somehow, and if you go to the VITA, and then refresh the entire page, you can see the lowest used price. Also you can fast click the link to the edition you want, and see each price. Then, if the used price was a trademark AWD price (you know, that strange 209.69 or whatever) then u should just click and buy - I never saw any of these on the AWD for at least 2-3 minutes.

This may not be a secret to some, but it seems that some do not know and are wasting time refreshing the actual AWD site.

I hope this thing is in good shape for very good, we shall see.

[quote name='apinunw']Geez. Have been following this thread for a week. From No Vita for me, I am now hunting for one. I think 3G/Wifi bundle might be a good deal since it comes with 8GB mem??? Any thought? BTW what the lowest price for this bundle?[/QUOTE]

My like new wifi vita should be coming today. I probably will be at work by the time they try to deliver it so ill have to wait til they come back tomorrow with it. Since I live in the city they can't just leave it on my porch. I hate knowing they tried to deliver it and I wasn't home to receive the package.

[quote name='DaShaka']I have a few friends with Kindle Fires, they say it's a bit lagged when touching and swiping. I'll wait for Kindle Fire 2.[/QUOTE]

strange... mine doesn't have any of those issues. actually runs better than my android phone does.

hell my wife actually "borrowed" my fire and now i'm in the market. I may bite on this.

Is it common for 3rd party sellers to ship w/out tracking information? Kind of new to the amazon warehouse ... first puchase was a wifi vita, but it has not arrived yet (i think it shipped on saturday) Anyone receive their $155 Vita yet?

Originally Posted by iNCREDiPiNOY
AWD Deal of the Day - Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi (Refurfished) $139 - Certified Refurbished. Package factory sealed. Ships with power adapter. 20 copies available

IS the FIRE worth the 140 bucks if i was just going to use it at as a gaming system for the apps or is there a cheaper way to go .. could say PHONE but the screens are so freaking small..

Tempted to get one.. Too bad it was 99 bucks instead of 140... would of grabbed it in a second at 99

and remember since it does say it comes with a year warrenty on it

MANY CREDIT CARDS DOUBLE that so you would have 2 years on it (without having to buy it)

tempted to do that 3ds for 120 BUT you could of got those for the same price XMAS NEW after gift card at 120

[quote name='letskissthesky']My like new wifi vita should be coming today. I probably will be at work by the time they try to deliver it so ill have to wait til they come back tomorrow with it. Since I live in the city they can't just leave it on my porch. I hate knowing they tried to deliver it and I wasn't home to receive the package.[/QUOTE]

The stuff I REALLY want to get I have shipped to work.

[quote name='shivan128']Is it common for 3rd party sellers to ship w/out tracking information? Kind of new to the amazon warehouse ... first puchase was a wifi vita, but it has not arrived yet (i think it shipped on saturday) Anyone receive their $155 Vita yet?[/QUOTE]

Third-party sellers, yes. Amazon Warehouse, no.

Amazon gives sellers very little to cover shipping costs (IMO this is the biggest drawback to selling through Amazon), so they tend to try and trim costs wherever they can there. Amazon Warehouse and third-party sellers whose items are fulfilled by Amazon all ship just like normal Amazon packages - UPS with tracking.

[quote name='shivan128']Yes, Justin somethingorother.[/QUOTE]

I would request one seeing as he's in NC and your in MA it should have been there by now if he shipped it priority which he would have if this is legit being the difference between priority and parcel post is nickels don't let him give you the run around I say contact him today give it til Tuesday at the max after that request for your money back I really think this guy was scamming and hopes the money will clear before he gets any complaints if anyone else who ordered one from him got it already please correct me

[quote name='Rockinjs']I would request one seeing as he's in NC and your in MA it should have been there by now if he shipped it priority which he would have if this is legit being the difference between priority and parcel post is nickels don't let him give you the run around I say contact him today give it til Tuesday at the max after that request for your money back I really think this guy was scamming and hopes the money will clear before he gets any complaints if anyone else who ordered one from him got it already please correct me[/QUOTE]
before we all grab pitch forks...

isn't this fulfilled by amazon? ie: it's shipped from an amazon warehouse and not joe schmo's house?

[quote name='Play3rtwo']before we all grab pitch forks...

isn't this fulfilled by amazon? ie: it's shipped from an amazon warehouse and not joe schmo's house?[/QUOTE]No, it wasn't fulfilled by Amazon.

However, I think that he might have mailed the Vitas via Parcel Post, the slowest shipping method at USPS. If I remember correctly, choosing expedited shipping was an option when ordering from him, so assuming that we all chose the $3.99 standard shipping, that might explain why none of our Vitas have arrived yet. I'm giving it until the date specified by Amazon in the shipping notification email (4/13) before I start worrying; it's not like Amazon would do anything before the expected arrival date if anyone complained now.

your choice but I see youre a fellow east coaster and from NC to MD or MA shouldnt take longer than 5 days even if its parcel post how do I know this....I work for the P.O.

Edit:for example go to usps and create a shipment from your state to NC and see how long it will take that is the max days in transit they give there

Also there is a 50 cent max difference between priority and parcel post depending on how far away you are so hey if a guy can take a $100 lost on a new system he should be ok to losing a couple of bucks for for speedier service

I still call bullshit on this guy

[quote name='Rockinjs']your choice but I see youre a fellow east coaster and from NC to MD or MA shouldnt take longer than 5 days even if its parcel post how do I know this....I work for the P.O.

Edit:for example go to usps and create a shipment from your state to NC and see how long it will take that is the max days in transit they give there[/QUOTE]Yeah, well, considering that my Vita shipped Friday (3/23), today is the fourth business day since then; by your reasoning, I should expect it today or tomorrow (or possibly Saturday). :D

[quote name='momouchi']What's the lowest White Knights Chronicles 2 has been?[/QUOTE]

I got a "like-new" copy a week ago for just under $23.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Its $20 at Gamestop 4/1-4/7[/QUOTE]

If you have the $10 off used coupon from @Gamer and it's still on sale, you can get it for $13 plus tax at Best Buy.

[quote name='Vigilante']No, it wasn't fulfilled by Amazon.

However, I think that he might have mailed the Vitas via Parcel Post, the slowest shipping method at USPS. If I remember correctly, choosing expedited shipping was an option when ordering from him, so assuming that we all chose the $3.99 standard shipping, that might explain why none of our Vitas have arrived yet. I'm giving it until the date specified by Amazon in the shipping notification email (4/13) before I start worrying; it's not like Amazon would do anything before the expected arrival date if anyone complained now.[/QUOTE]

gotcha

well clarity helps.

1-9business days with parcel post or 2-3 with priority. usually priority is cheaper (and really, the flat rate box if paid online includes free tracking)

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']The stuff I REALLY want to get I have shipped to work.[/QUOTE]

I really should have done that. I also realized its being shipped via Ensenda. Ughhhhh!

Thanks for the clarification guys... kinda dumb on his part not to protect himself with something as simple as delivery confirmation. As an ebayer/amazon seller myself, I'd hate to get scammed for the simple reason of not getting the item. I'll wait another day or two before i send out an email to the seller.

got my "good" Wifi Vita in today. The descriptions had "marks on the top, bottom, sides, front, etc" I opened it up, all of the manuals are there, all still sealed, all of the cables in packaging and not a single mark on the Vita, some dust that i wiped off. Charged up and played with it, seems perfect. The box was even in really good shape as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back