Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']the vitas r crashing like crazy...

was thinking of dumping mine but figure i hold on to it maybe. tossed mine up on c.list and wasnt even offered 200 for it with 2 games seems very few want it[/QUOTE]
Sold 2 Vita 3g bundle for $240 each in the last week. I get quite a few emails with offers like $200-220. So don't sell yours too low.

[quote name='nixmahn']15 bucks w/ bb coupon release week @ BB[/QUOTE]

damn! should have gotten in on that. i think i was expecting it to fall soon (kind of how the two gow collections did). maybe in a few more months.

it also makes me wonder when the last guardian is coming out. i've been waiting for that game for years. a sotc sequel (along with the mgs series) was one of the primary reasons i even got a ps3. sad that it has been over 5 years since it released and we haven't seen much from team ico in that regard :whistle2:(

[quote name='slidecage']the vitas r crashing like crazy...

was thinking of dumping mine but figure i hold on to it maybe. tossed mine up on c.list and wasnt even offered 200 for it with 2 games seems very few want it[/QUOTE]

There really isn't any MUST own titles.. uncharted comes close... plus there are people who bought a 3DS and they aren't buying two handhelds.

I picked up a brand new vita for $174.99 and I only picked up uncharted and MLB the show. I figure that in the next 6 months more AAA titles will come out for it.. and if there is a price drop It wont be as low as I got mine for.. (unboxing video below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27dk-_KWnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[quote name='kevgret']There really isn't any MUST own titles.. uncharted comes close... plus there are people who bought a 3DS and they aren't buying two handhelds.

I picked up a brand new vita for $174.99 and I only picked up uncharted and MLB the show. I figure that in the next 6 months more AAA titles will come out for it.. and if there is a price drop It wont be as low as I got mine for.. (unboxing video below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27dk-_KWnQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/QUOTE]

disgaea 3 and gravity rush are must have imo

I crumbled and bought a $214 Vita FEB (Good condition). I was planning to buy one from work @ $183 after tax, but at least I can use the store credit to buy games/PSN cards for my Vita now.

Hopefully I don't have any problems or issues with it.

//edit//
I've got buyers remorse now... /sigh.

[quote name='kouleefoh']For real though, If I had won the mega jackpot, i would have bought all of you a Vita (good condition) - haha[/QUOTE]

Why good condition? I want Like New ;)

I have now had my check 4 change pop up twice with Tales of grace stuff but nothing actually showing up on the amazon page. I see that there is something for 41.99 but I don't see the item/store/option to buy or anything.

How often do 3DS pop up? And usually around what price range? Having problems with my vita thinking of returning it, Getting the refund money and just buying a 3DS with ocarina of time and metal gear solid snake eater.

Just bought a vita.... but these cheap 3DS popping up are tempting. :X

btw, Uncharted is awesome once you get used to the analog sticks. It really was the first handheld experience I've ever had that felt like a console one.

[quote name='sasukekun']I crumbled and bought a $214 Vita FEB (Good condition). I was planning to buy one from work @ $183 after tax, but at least I can use the store credit to buy games/PSN cards for my Vita now.

Hopefully I don't have any problems or issues with it.

//edit//
I've got buyers remorse now... /sigh.[/QUOTE]

Buyers remorse hits me at least twice a week, I swear it's taken years off my life. I need to better resist these sales.

[quote name='DaShaka']Buyers remorse hits me at least twice a week, I swear it's taken years off my life. I need to better resist these sales.[/QUOTE]

same here. it's especially worse when i'm constantly browsing places, checking out prices, and realizing i could have saved some money if i would have waited longer. i bought a bunch of games for my family last year around bf when they were having all of those "deals" :roll: ; if i would have waited a little longer on half of those games i could have gotten them for a fraction of the price :whistle2:?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Used - Very Good) $199.42[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, picked one up. Been in the market ever since i got rid of my 360 at gamestop for 140.

[quote name='genfuyung']Just got a 160gb PS3 for 162. That a good price?[/QUOTE]

yup thats a pretty damn good price. thats the lowest the PS3s hit on AWD.

[quote name='DCpinoy']nice, what condition was it in btw?[/QUOTE]
I believe it was "Good" condition. The description said the box had damage but it didnt mention any damage to the actual unit.

Okay so I just got around to opening up my Vita and playing around with it. It was in "Good" condition for $162. I must say that it is in absolutely pristine condition. The AR cards are still sealed. All of the manuals and cords were still sealed. The vita was still all wrapped up. There were a few finger prints but that was all. The vita seemed to have been turned on and the clock was set, but nothing else. I see no scratches or anything whatsoever. I wiped it down with a cleaning cloth and it looks brand new.

I also got a 8 GB memory card for $22.50 from the warehouse that had a slight tear in the bottom but that was all. Lastly I got Uncharted GA for $35 and other than the sticker that left residue it was perfect too.

I am pretty shocked this wasn't listed as like new. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I took a screen shot of the description before I bought it and it said "minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item, minor cosmetic imperfections on top or sides of item, cosmetic imperfections on bottom or back of item."

This must have just been talking about finger prints I guess. I am absolutely loving the Vita right now. I have no buyers remorse. This thing has so much potential. Awesome purchase for $162.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']
This must have just been talking about finger prints I guess. I am absolutely loving the Vita right now. I have no buyers remorse. This thing has so much potential. Awesome purchase for $162.[/QUOTE]

Same way I feel. I actually havent touched the ps3 in days, just playing the hell out of uncharted and mlb 12. It sucks that only a couple of games a month are coming out until the fall, but man Ive already put more hours on it in a week and a half, than I ever have on my launch 3ds. Cant wait for resistance in May.

[quote name='edson13']Same way I feel. I actually havent touched the ps3 in days, just playing the hell out of uncharted and mlb 12. It sucks that only a couple of games a month are coming out until the fall, but man Ive already put more hours on it in a week and a half, than I ever have on my launch 3ds. Cant wait for resistance in May.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Thats why i figure just space the games out that are available. I can make uncharted and MvC3 last a month, then onto a new pair, ever growing the library until more new games hit. Im not one to buy every new game day one and play through them all asap. One at a time for me! I like the breathing room if anything, pretty much EVERY game on vita interests me, so ill be getting to each one eventually. Gives me time to enjoy them and not launched into backloggery.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Yep. Thats why i figure just space the games out that are available. I can make uncharted and MvC3 last a month, then onto a new pair, ever growing the library until more new games hit. Im not one to buy every new game day one and play through them all asap. One at a time for me! I like the breathing room if anything, pretty much EVERY game on vita interests me, so ill be getting to each one eventually. Gives me time to enjoy them and not launched into backloggery.[/QUOTE]

As someone who's normally impatient, I find it hard to do this. But, to keep my interest, I will join your method. For those with a vita, go for lumines!

I'm thinking of getting a couple games but I've never ordered from AWD before. Both games I want are listed as Like New, so does that mean the cases will be in good condition, or are they referring to just the game discs?

I read the Like New description and it says packages might be damaged so I'm just wondering if they consider a game's case to be packaging. I'd hate to get stuck with a messed up case.

EDIT: Nevermind. I ordered.

I found this, which basically details all the guidelines for different conditions...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161242#videogames

Might be worth adding to the OP.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']How often do 3DS pop up? And usually around what price range? Having problems with my vita thinking of returning it, Getting the refund money and just buying a 3DS with ocarina of time and metal gear solid snake eater.[/QUOTE]

what problems are you having.. nice thing is if you got it with a credit card you should have a 2 year warr. on it (one year from sony and one from your card)

i never seen a cheap 3ds... CHeap 3DS to me is 100 or less.. since they were around 120 after gift cards last winter

I dont see why someone would buy a used 3ds now for 130 when you could got it new for 110 3 months back

In case anyone is looking for a 3ds, my target still has them for $145 NEW since the sale last weekend. I don't know when they plan on ending it, but it still seems to be going at mine.

[quote name='slidecage']what problems are you having.. nice thing is if you got it with a credit card you should have a 2 year warr. on it (one year from sony and one from your card)

i never seen a cheap 3ds... CHeap 3DS to me is 100 or less.. since they were around 120 after gift cards last winter

I dont see why someone would buy a used 3ds now for 130 when you could got it new for 110 3 months back[/QUOTE]

your viewpoint suggests they always wanted one, and have also looked for the best price. Like myself, he probably wants one NOW not then, so at the current time, it would be almost impossible to get one new for less than $145. I never thought about getting one until a week ago, and ended up using price matches and giftcards to get one around $125 at best buy but not everyone can do that or would want to put the effort into it that i did.

[quote name='slidecage']what problems are you having.. nice thing is if you got it with a credit card you should have a 2 year warr. on it (one year from sony and one from your card)

I dont see why someone would buy a used 3ds now for 130 when you could got it new for 110 3 months back[/QUOTE]

Well for starters, damm thing won't even recognize the new 8gb card i just bought. Every time i try to format the memory card it says "could not format" i have tried taking the card out and putting it back in, and have even restore the whole system back to default settings and still nothing. At this point, i don't know if i got a faulty memory card or its just the system. Can't even download anything off PSN.

[quote name='slidecage']Dungeon Hunter Alliance 22.49

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Hunte...2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1333329781&sr=1-5[/QUOTE]

Thats what the game should have launched at considering its a port of a PSN game and thats what, $7.99..

plus the issues that plagued the PSN version carries over to the vita (collison detection and framerate issues)

BUT for $22.49 its not a bad deal.. keep in mind the online code might not work

Yeah, that went quick. Best thing about it was the 8GB card.

There's a wifi one with a 4GB card for $220 + $4 shipping (not directly from Amazon tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back