Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
For those looking for some used Vita games on AWD, I'd recommend getting Gamefly.

I currently received Uncharted Golden Abbys (and Portal 2) and I gotta say, its a pretty good game and deal for those looking to try out the launch games while the better Vita games get released sometime after June. I probably wont sign up again after these two months are up and Resistance is released.

just got my vita :), def need to buy a screen protector. Any recommendations? price doesnt matter much, i prefer quality and paying a little more.

[quote name='milenia']just got my vita :), def need to buy a screen protector. Any recommendations? price doesnt matter much, i prefer quality and paying a little more.[/quote]I prefer the Hori Screen Protector. It covers the full face.

Shake N' Bake;9524339 said:
Has anyone received a Vita of the Amazon Warehouse that has been back ordered? I ordered one two days ago and it should get here by the 17th. Any chances it will get canceled?

I ordered a backordered Vita on March 28 that was due on April 4th but it got sent out April 2nd and I received it today in the mail.

[quote name='yamato']might as well rename this thread "vita vita vita". The v in the title must stand for vita.[/quote]

+1

Just be careful with the "Good" $214.xx Vita FEB. I bought one and my screen was defective. The bottom left part of my touch screen didnt work at all.

Received my $209 Very Good 3G/Wifi Vita yesterday. I ordered it early last week. The only thing that didn't come flawless was the box. Very Happy. Now if I only had some games for it....

Like new black 3ds
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I096AA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

[quote name='maxiell']$162 Vita wifi just hit.[/QUOTE]

Snagged it. Too bad it's estimated delivery is the 18th, but I can't complain at that price.

hey normally when AWD charges your credit card, it means they should be shipping out your item soon, right? At least I'm hoping! :D

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (Used - Like New) $215.78

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Used - Like New) $149.25

:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Used - Very Good) $34.99

:360: NBA 2K12 (Covers May Vary) (Used - Like New) $27.74

:360: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (Used - Like New) $20.99

:360: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Used - Like New) $14.04

:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (Used - Like New) $14.99

:360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (Used - Like New) $14.99

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (Used - Like New) $14.99

:ps3: Need for Speed: The Run (Used - Like New) $14.99

:ps3: Soul Calibur V (Used - Like New) $29.99

:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (Used - Like New) $11.99

[vita] Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Used - Like New) $22.49

[vita] ModNation Racers: Road Trip (Used - Like New) $22.16

[quote name='slidecage']too bad its 153 bucks i rather spend the extra 17 to get it new[/QUOTE]

Agreed but figured I would post anyway.

Somewhat off topic but.. have any other PRIME members noticed that they can't get saturday delivery anymore? Went to order a few things with one-day shipping and it still said Monday.

[quote name='Katsumi']Somewhat off topic but.. have any other PRIME members noticed that they can't get saturday delivery anymore? Went to order a few things with one-day shipping and it still said Monday.[/QUOTE]

I get saturday but only if i have it shipped to my house (it comes USPS or Fedex)

IF i choose work (UPS) it won't come till monday.

Weird.. i can usually get Saturday delivery to my home no problem, but now everything says Monday. Oh well :) Tried it on a few warehouse games, but I'll be patient :p

My $225 Like New 3G Vita arrived today.

Box was caved in, but all contents were there. The Vita itself looks brand new, no scratches or blemishes, and I saw the initial setup pop up when I turned the system on. 8GB memory card was unopened, AR cards were unopened, and all cables and documentation looked untouched. I assume the only reason it was on AWD in the first place is because the box looked so terrible they couldn't sell it as new.

Really happy with my first AWD purchase.

haven't been able to get sat delivery for a lonnnnnng time, though it depends on shipping method amz chooses. ups= no, fedex/usps/ontrac= yes.

[quote name='Katsumi']Somewhat off topic but.. have any other PRIME members noticed that they can't get saturday delivery anymore? Went to order a few things with one-day shipping and it still said Monday.[/QUOTE]

Received my good 3g/wifi vita yesterday. I think the screen had maybe one small scratch, but other than that, it looked perfect. All the packages were open, though the cables were still bound and initial set-up popped up. The only thing missing was the 8gb memory card, so I emailed asking if I could get a replacement or partial refund, expecting maybe $20 back. Customer service emailed within a few hours giving me a $80+ refund, which was completely unexpected but amazing. So I went back and ordered a regular 16gb from amazon with one-day shipping, aka my attempt to actually properly make use of the refund.

I don't know how exactly I managed to luck out and snag a 3g vita and 16gb memory card for $170, but kudos to AWD! Already ordered another two vita games from them. :)

Lol I think some people are too intimidated by this Vita fad to post other deals. Seriously though, it does drown out all the other deals. Maybe tone it down a little? I don't think we need consecutive Vita posts... One every 5 post please? :D

Mad Maestro for PS2, currently $4.01 Like New, Prime-eligible. This is a great, unique, very Japanese game. It's a music-genre title where you play as a conductor of a classical orchestra.

I bought it a week or two ago from them, and I was impressed by how when they say "Like New", they really mean it -- they re-shrinkwrapped it, and it still had that new game feel/smell.

The price appears to be going up. When I bought it, it was about $3, so snag one while you can.

[quote name='Namerson']you linked to used vita's page[/QUOTE]

Whoops my bad, had it on the clipboard from my last post. Its fixed now.

just picked up a "good" wifi vita for 162.49, had to send my "Very good " 3g/wifi bundle back that I picked up a few weeks ago for $195 as I noticed problems charging the device as the usb that came with it looked like it had been chewed on by a dog and was fraying. I had hoped a new usb cable would be all that was needed, but it doesnt seem to charge properly. hopefully this one comes in better shape.

I love you guys but this thread has been shit for almost two months because of the Vita. I was against a new thread at first but Poker is there any way we can get a new thread a move this Vita talk?

Sorry guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back