Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='plus1zero']Very rarely does anyone have "bad" experiences on amazon because they're so good at CS. But every WD game I've bought has come in like new shape. They have a disc buffer, FWIW.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']I buy used games from them all the time and have never had a problem. Just the other day I bought a "Very Good" Dragon Age Origins Collector's Edition and it was factory sealed. Come to think of it, I've had a couple games I bought from Amazon that was listed as used but were factory sealed.

...and if by some chance there is something wrong, their customer service is second to none.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, really appreciate it, that gives me more confidence about the my purchase

Got Halo ODST for $9 and Shadows of the Damned for $20 :)

Will report back once I have them in around 2 or 3 weeks

[quote name='jack612']Like New WiFi Vitas back in stock. Just grabbed one for $187.49.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My estimated arrival date is April 23rd. Ugh.

Fingers crossed they don't cancel these orders.

[quote name='mitchweaver1']But has it shipped yet? That is the question. I cancelled my "good" vita order from last week because of the "we'll email you with an estimated delivery date" thing. I also ordered a LN $187 one today to see if I would have any better luck. I have an estimated delivery date, but I won't believe anything until I see "shipped."[/QUOTE]

It didn't ship yet but it said it would be in stock on April 14th. Today I get an email saying they are cancelling my order due to availability.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']All this college talk is ruining the thread. Can we get an Amazon warehouse college deals thread?[/QUOTE]

no dinosaurs allowed

[quote name='jbug617']It didn't ship yet but it said it would be in stock on April 14th. Today I get an email saying they are cancelling my order due to availability.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, yet I was able to order one today, Est. Delivery - 4/23. Now I'm worried! lol

[quote name='Namerson']damn $60 bucks for that headset is pretty good deal has anyone seen it go lower?[/QUOTE]

I got one for $25 at a local discount store...but it didn't work :cry:

I see a good Vita bundle for $275 but that person just launched. It comes with 32gb card, soft case and Hot Shot Golf. Vita condition is like new and he says everything else (box etc) are perfect.

Not sure if I want to jump on it yet.

[quote name='jbug617']I see a good Vita bundle for $275 but that person just launched. It comes with 32gb card, soft case and Hot Shot Golf. Vita condition is like new and he says everything else (box etc) are perfect.

Not sure if I want to jump on it yet.[/QUOTE]

Saw that also. But the just launched scared me off, even tho Amazon covers you, didn't wanna go thru the hassle.

[quote name='jbug617']I see a good Vita bundle for $275 but that person just launched. It comes with 32gb card, soft case and Hot Shot Golf. Vita condition is like new and he says everything else (box etc) are perfect.

Not sure if I want to jump on it yet.[/QUOTE]

prices are falling fast on vitas

i have (had) one (dont know if i want to dump it anymore)

with 4 games (unit 13. golf. modnation, and dungon hunter with a 8gb card (3g system) i couldnt get 380v out of

is that the best headset to get for PS3?

I should mention I have a rather large head and get hot easier than most people. I currently use a $5 bluetooth headset by motorolla but I hear some games highly benefit from being able to hear footsteps.

Did something happen during the last hour? My post laughing at Toss's picture was mysteriously deleted. Weird, happened a few times before too. No big deal, but I am curious.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']is that the best headset to get for PS3?

I should mention I have a rather large head and get hot easier than most people. I currently use a $5 bluetooth headset by motorolla but I hear some games highly benefit from being able to hear footsteps.[/QUOTE]

My surround system works very well. I am constantly turning toward and engaging a flanking enemy before teammates, so you don't necessarily need a headset. Although it would be a lot cheaper depending on what you have.now.

yeah sometimes my comments disappear too. i think it's anti flipper hysteria, even when i don't post anything flip related. or im paranoid. lol.

n yeah i got a headphones set but i might just switch back to my bluetooth. it is great if my grrl is listening to music or something but it has a cord and im always walking away to eat toke drink and so im probly gonna go back to using the wireless sony bluetooth and my 5.1 surround sound. oh wellz

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']is that the best headset to get for PS3?

I should mention I have a rather large head and get hot easier than most people. I currently use a $5 bluetooth headset by motorolla but I hear some games highly benefit from being able to hear footsteps.[/QUOTE]

Those are the official headsets from Sony and at the price point a decent buy. I own a pair and they are pretty good. Works with PC and PS3 but not the 360. The 7.1 surround sound does give a slight added advantage in FPS games like BF3 and COD as you mentioned about hearing footsteps. I like them for not disturbing the peace when gaming, catching up on shows, listening to music, etc, sometimes late at night.

[quote name='slidecage']Man i miss having prime

Love picking up 3 or 4 buck games BUT refuse to pay shipping and prime isnt worth it alone[/QUOTE]
After having prime for a little over 3 years straight, I finally have to pay. My prime account finally expired and I graduate from uni in a month, so I bit the bullet at $39 while I can. Amazon Prime is definitely worth it for $39 a year.

Love picking up 3 or 4 buck games BUT refuse to pay shipping and prime isnt worth it alone[/QUOTE]

$39 a year for a netflix alternative and free shipping is definitely worth it to me :lol:

Well that's odd my Wifi Vita wasn't supposed to ship until April 17 but just got a shipping confirmation email says it will be here Thursday, I'm not complaining though

[quote name='Namerson']how do you get the service for 39? Does it go on sale?[/QUOTE]
Amazon Student. After the trial you can get it for a discounted price.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Well that's odd my Wifi Vita wasn't supposed to ship until April 17 but just got a shipping confirmation email says it will be here Thursday, I'm not complaining though[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you are

Me too. I have to trick myself by buying a bunch of other shit so it comes to $25, even though it would have been cheaper to just pay the shipping.

[quote name='Namerson']how do you get the service for 39? Does it go on sale?[/QUOTE]

was going to say the same thing WTF i would buy it in a second for 39....

should said 39 for after students just saying 39 sounds like anyone can buy it for 39

in a way im shocked there isnt a backlash selling the item 2 prices for 2 different people

Only the rich people who can afford college get it for 39 bucks but the other people have to pay 79

shocked that hasnt happened yet..

but no prime for me = more cash in my pockets cause i refuse to pay for shipping and if i cant find the 25 bucks to get the free shipping i just pass on the 20 buck games

Well, you don't actually have to be an active student to get the free year (or is it free 6months now?) and cheaper prime membership. You just need an EDU email address. Hell, you don't even need to use the EDU email address either.

You just need to do an email confirmation link-click once and you're done.

[quote name='slidecage']was going to say the same thing WTF i would buy it in a second for 39....

should said 39 for after students just saying 39 sounds like anyone can buy it for 39

in a way im shocked there isnt a backlash selling the item 2 prices for 2 different people

Only the rich people who can afford college get it for 39 bucks but the other people have to pay 79

shocked that hasnt happened yet..

but no prime for me = more cash in my pockets cause i refuse to pay for shipping and if i cant find the 25 bucks to get the free shipping i just pass on the 20 buck games[/QUOTE]

Because only rich people go to college. :roll:

I can't bring myself to spend $39 for Amazon Prime. It only entices me to spend more, and the games I do buy are generally over $25 anyway, so I keep holding off. For now. The instant video service is really tempting, though.

[quote name='blcklblskt']Because only rich people go to college. :roll:

I can't bring myself to spend $39 for Amazon Prime. It only entices me to spend more, and the games I do buy are generally over $25 anyway, so I keep holding off. For now. The instant video service is really tempting, though.[/QUOTE]

It's worth it without a doubt with instant video... Especially since that works on PS3 now. I've watched over 30 episodes of LOST already, and it has all 6 seasons on there.

Now that the PS3 can stream the free Prime movies and TV shows from the marketplace, I think it's great deal. Free 2-day shipping and tons of instant content for less than Netflix's $8 a month.

[quote name='blcklblskt']Because only rich people go to college. :roll:

I can't bring myself to spend $39 for Amazon Prime. It only entices me to spend more, and the games I do buy are generally over $25 anyway, so I keep holding off. For now. The instant video service is really tempting, though.[/QUOTE]

not saying that myself im saying im shocked people havent started bitc*(#$# saying that to amazon)

then again could say the same to amazon mom but you dont get a discount there

poker do you have comcast.. if so they have something now called

STREAMPIX or something like that that they are giving away FREE For 3 to 4 months that has ALL 6 seasons of lost as well and a ton of other shows (movies)

Maybe closer to the hoildays i will rejoin prime or find a way to share it with someone locally :)

Sounds like someone didn't go to college and is bitter.

I pay the 80 a year for prime and it's worth every penny if you buy a lot from amazon, especially if you're an impulse buyer and don't want to spend a hour hunting around for something to get over the $25 barrier. You know practically everything you order is gonna be at your house in 2 days or less. If you have roommates, splitting it with them makes total sense. And the instant video is a nice bonus.

[quote name='Techman16']Is this worth $5? Looks sort of fun...[/QUOTE]

Stay away from it! The camera does a hideous job of putting you in the movie scenes. Half of your body is always missing.

no, it's terrible.

i mean, you can use it to entertain little kids but that's about it. Yoostar is better.

If your looking for perfection, it's not it. My family had a lot of fun with it. It's also fun to let kids do while your entertaining and you want to keep them busy.

Yea, there will be haters, but for $5 it may be worth it to you.

WOAH THERE BRO.

This is the Amazon Prime/Netflix/College Deals Discussion Thread.

Post that somewhere else.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']WOAH THERE BRO.

This is the Amazon Prime/Netflix/College Deals Discussion Thread.

Post that somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I really don't like the direction this thread has been taken in the last couple of weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back