Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='apterous']Ditto! only reason I got my AWD Vita too. Can't wait...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, i havnt payed much attention to disgaea because it seems like theres so many games in the series. Im guessing the Vita game isnt the right one to start with haha.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Hmm, i havnt payed much attention to disgaea because it seems like theres so many games in the series. Im guessing the Vita game isnt the right one to start with haha.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'll probably never get into the series. I believe the originals started on the PSP. I know the latest ones were on PS3. So yeah, three consoles for the while series.

I ordered my "LIKE NEW" Vita, $187.49 on Tuesday night. I received it today, less than 48 hours later. I am very pleased with my purchase. The Vita looks brand new. A few fingerprint smudges was it! It came with everything, box, all documents and chargers. The box was just a tad beat up, but I saved $62.50 and I can't be happier with my decision to buy from AWD.

[quote name='KrisMKX']I ordered my "LIKE NEW" Vita, $187.49 on Tuesday night. I received it today, less than 48 hours later. I am very pleased with my purchase. The Vita looks brand new. A few fingerprint smudges was it! It came with everything, box, all documents and chargers. The box was just a tad beat up, but I saved $62.50 and I can't be happier with my decision to buy from AWD.[/QUOTE]

Did you give it a screen test for dead pixels and vertical lines?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I have that! That is 1 cool game!!!!!:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like shmups so I figured I couldn't go wrong. I like the shiny boxart lol

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, I'll probably never get into the series. I believe the originals started on the PSP. I know the latest ones were on PS3. So yeah, three consoles for the while series.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure they started on the ps2 .. then ported to the psp..

really doesnt matter where you jump in cause i think they are all stand alone games..

(also if you preorder off NIS just got word they are starting shipping today some will ship today rest tomorrow .... hopefully in hand monday )

got an est delivery date of Next THURSDAY :(

also anyone ever buy a ps3 of AWD before

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my $195 3G vita with 8gb memory stick yesterday. It's like new condition. Not scratches. Playing uncharted and it looks and plays great. Not the best game but fun. I'm mad I can't download my old killzone and Littlebigplanet psn psp purchases. I dont have a ps3 anymore and those titles say not available for download. Is there any way I can get them on my vita? I also don't have a pc to use media go.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Hmm, i havnt payed much attention to disgaea because it seems like theres so many games in the series. Im guessing the Vita game isnt the right one to start with haha.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd start with the first one (which happens to be on the psp known as disgaea afternoon of darkness which is compatible with the vita)

gamestop has it for only $10 which is totally worth it if you like tactical rpg's like final fantasy tactics.

http://www.gamestop.com/psp/games/disgaea-afternoon-of-darkness-dlc/98424

[quote name='Magicman103']Check this out- Multiplayer reveal for Resistance Burning Skies which happens to be the first competitive fps for the vita!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/12/resistance-burning-skies-multiplayer-details-revealed/

It looks great! However, Im a little bummed about the 4 v. 4 matches (I hope that isnt a limitation of the vita itself)

and also the game's framerate doesnt look very smooth :/ hopefully that will get fixed.[/QUOTE]

Dude that game looks like ass.

[quote name='xplode427']I got my $195 3G vita with 8gb memory stick yesterday. It's like new condition. Not scratches. Playing uncharted and it looks and plays great. Not the best game but fun. I'm mad I can't download my old killzone and Littlebigplanet psn psp purchases. I dont have a ps3 anymore and those titles say not available for download. Is there any way I can get them on my vita? I also don't have a pc to use media go.[/QUOTE]

You need a ps3 to download your psp purchases and then transfer to your vita. If you have a friend with a ps3, you can use theirs.

[quote name='Distrato']Dude that game looks like ass.[/QUOTE]

Itl probably be pretty average. Which is a shame. Im interested in it, but not for 40 bucks. It seems pretty bare bones, but im not sure, Ill have to wait and read up on it.

Little big planet on the other hand looks great. Same with gravity rush.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Did you give it a screen test for dead pixels and vertical lines?[/QUOTE]
what is the best way to test for those vertical lines? I got my used-good vita wifi from AWD on Monday, and it looks flawless, at least that i can see.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']No way! I wonder if it is because it is unfinished?[/QUOTE]

If there's anything I learned this console generation its that 9 times out of 10 what they show in a trailer or what you play in a demo is what the game will be like. The only game that went against that is BF3 with its shitty beta.

So I got my $21 copy of SSX from the warehouse and it has an online code. Anyone knows if there is a way of checking if the code has been used already without redeeming it ?

[quote name='Caoz']So I got my $21 copy of SSX from the warehouse and it has an online code. Anyone knows if there is a way of checking if the code has been used already without redeeming it ?[/QUOTE]
I dont believe there is one.

[quote name='Caoz']So I got my $21 copy of SSX from the warehouse and it has an online code. Anyone knows if there is a way of checking if the code has been used already without redeeming it ?[/QUOTE]

If you have the 360 version, you can redeem the code from your Xbox (not the website) and it'll ask you if you want to redeem it or not. Not sure if PS3 lets you do it or not.

I dont know how it is on the PS3 but with the xbox you can go to redeem code for your xbox and enter the code. It'll then say if its good or not. You can just hit B and cancel out of it if its a valid code and still have it.

Ninja'd

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont know how it is on the PS3 but with the xbox you can go to redeem code for your xbox and enter the code. It'll then say if its good or not. You can just hit B and cancel out of it if its a valid code and still have it.

Ninja'd[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers. I guess I should have specified I have a PS3 copy. Nice that you can check with the 360 and I am wondering if you can do it with the PS3 too. So far I have only redeem one code and I don't recall if there was a confirmation after you input the code.

Edit: I don't want to redeem the code just yet as I don't know if I am keeping it. I have played for a few minutes and while it did revived some awesome moments from the past (playing tricky on the PS2 was a great experience) I am not sure if I got the time to play it just yet.

[quote name='Magicman103']Check this out- Multiplayer reveal for Resistance Burning Skies which happens to be the first competitive fps for the vita!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/12/resistance-burning-skies-multiplayer-details-revealed/

It looks great! However, Im a little bummed about the 4 v. 4 matches (I hope that isnt a limitation of the vita itself)

and also the game's framerate doesnt look very smooth :/ hopefully that will get fixed.[/QUOTE]

Lol I love the sentence where he says "large games even go up to 4 vs 4"

Since when did 8 people become a large game? I can see 16 or even 24 but only 8? That's weak.

This game looks pretty good but I still stand behind my belief that the vita will go the same route as the psp. Sony as well as other companies will stop supporting it after a year or two or so and the only good use will be modding.

I enjoyed the time I spent playing uncharted and unit 13 on my friends vita but I can't see spending over 75 bucks for one. In my eyes handheld gaming is mainly for kids and teenagers. I feel the older I get the more embarrassed I get playing a portable video game system in public. Sure I may want to play it at home but then I might as well just play my ps3 or 360 then.

End randomass useless rant/

[quote name='loc0bob']Lol I love the sentence where he says "large games even go up to 4 vs 4"

Since when did 8 people become a large game? I can see 16 or even 24 but only 8? That's weak.

This game looks pretty good but I still stand behind my belief that the vita will go the same route as the psp. Sony as well as other companies will stop supporting it after a year or two or so and the only good use will be modding.

I enjoyed the time I spent playing uncharted and unit 13 on my friends vita but I can't see spending over 75 bucks for one. In my eyes handheld gaming is mainly for kids and teenagers. I feel the older I get the more embarrassed I get playing a portable video game system in public. Sure I may want to play it at home but then I might as well just play my ps3 or 360 then.

End randomass useless rant/[/QUOTE]
I hope you're right because I personally loved the PSP and enjoyed more games on it than the DS.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Itl probably be pretty average. Which is a shame. Im interested in it, but not for 40 bucks. It seems pretty bare bones, but im not sure, Ill have to wait and read up on it.

Little big planet on the other hand looks great. Same with gravity rush.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel about most of the Vita games right now. Just average. A portable Uncharted sounded amazing and I had a great time but nothing blew me away.

[quote name='Caoz']Thanks for the answers. I guess I should have specified I have a PS3 copy. Nice that you can check with the 360 and I am wondering if you can do it with the PS3 too. So far I have only redeem one code and I don't recall if there was a confirmation after you input the code.

Edit: I don't want to redeem the code just yet as I don't know if I am keeping it. I have played for a few minutes and while it did revived some awesome moments from the past (playing tricky on the PS2 was a great experience) I am not sure if I got the time to play it just yet.[/QUOTE]

It's the same on ps3 - you get a confirmation screen after putting the code in.

Edit: btw I'm jealous. Was seriously contemplating one of those very good copies a few days ago & now wish I had...

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Hoping this causes the Vita to price drop by the holidays like the 3DS did. Probably won't happen, but it would be nice.[/QUOTE]

if they don't start hitting the sales they anticipated, i can see it happening. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for some kind of bundle this holiday season, hopefully one that includes a must have game, plus a memory card, all for about $200-250 depending on whether it is 3g or not.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']if they don't start hitting the sales they anticipated, i can see it happening. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for some kind of bundle this holiday season, hopefully one that includes a must have game, plus a memory card, all for about $200-250 depending on whether it is 3g or not.[/QUOTE]

Probably going to be a LittleBigPlanet bundle, or even a LBP/Uncharted bundle.

Should be getting my $195 "Good" 3G Vita tomorrow. Here's hoping the box was just banged up a little bit. I haven't owned a portable system since the original Game Boy, so this should be fun.

[quote name='TheNeck']what is the best way to test for those vertical lines? I got my used-good vita wifi from AWD on Monday, and it looks flawless, at least that i can see.[/QUOTE]

Hold down the power button until the power off screen appears. The lines will become visable against the grey background.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont know how it is on the PS3 but with the xbox you can go to redeem code for your xbox and enter the code. It'll then say if its good or not. You can just hit B and cancel out of it if its a valid code and still have it.

Ninja'd[/QUOTE]

You can also google PS3 Qrocity. The first link should take you directly to their site. It's the site that's associated with their music based service. Anyways you'd sign in with your PSN, and enter your code under Account Management. It'll tell you what the content is. Then you can redeem it or cancel the transaction. Just a heads up. I use it all of the time to punch in my codes etc.

[quote name='loc0bob']Lol I love the sentence where he says "large games even go up to 4 vs 4"

End randomass useless rant/[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really interested in most of the launch titles, but the show is excellent. I'll be picking up disgaea when it comes out. I feel like I will definitely get good value for what I paid (160) over the life of the system.

I'm married with three children, a full time job, and I go to school. Time to spend in front the tv alone playing my 360 is hard to come by so the Vita works out really well for me. I bought a psp a few months ago but before that my last hand held was a game boy.

[quote name='psuedo98']I wasn't really interested in most of the launch titles, but the show is excellent. I'll be picking up disgaea when it comes out. I feel like I will definitely get good value for what I paid (160) over the life of the system.

I'm married with three children, a full time job, and I go to school. Time to spend in front the tv alone playing my 360 is hard to come by so the Vita works out really well for me. I bought a psp a few months ago but before that my last hand held was a game boy.[/QUOTE]

How would you compare it to your PSP?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Hold down the power button until the power off screen appears. The lines will become visable against the grey background.[/QUOTE]
I tried what you said, and i don't notice any lines. Are there suppose be a lot of lines or what? By chance you would have a link for a screen shot what the lines look like? Thanks

[quote name='TheNeck']I tried what you said, and i don't notice any lines. Are there suppose be a lot of lines or what? By chance you would have a link for a screen shot what the lines look like? Thanks[/QUOTE]

If you can't see them on that grey background then I think you're good. When I had mine they were very noticeable on grey backgrounds and when playing Fifa and Rayman. Some people say its a defect some say it's not. Here's a link to a discussion thread.

http://psvitaforum.com/threads/the-psv-screen-is-dissapointing.2277/

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']How would you compare it to your PSP?[/QUOTE]

well software wise its kinda hard. The psp already had basically its entire library available when I bought it while the vita just had its launch. Hardware wise theres really no comparison. The screen on the vita is spectacular, and the dual analog sticks blow the single crappy one from the psp away. I haven't used the back touch screen but it seems gimmicky. The front touch screen is every bit as responsive as on my Galaxy SII.

[quote name='psuedo98']well software wise its kinda hard. The psp already had basically its entire library available when I bought it while the vita just had its launch. Hardware wise theres really no comparison. The screen on the vita is spectacular, and the dual analog sticks blow the single crappy one from the psp away. I haven't used the back touch screen but it seems gimmicky. The front touch screen is every bit as responsive as on my Galaxy SII.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Thanks!:) I saw 1 at a Target, got hypnotized, and kept moving. I'll have to remember to play it on 1of my Target visits. As many times as I go to that store and forget about it...:cold:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmmm... Thanks!:) I saw 1 at a Target, got hypnotized, and kept moving. I'll have to remember to play it on 1of my Target visits. As many times as I go to that store and forget about it...:cold:[/QUOTE]

I played with one at Best Buy. Fun to play with, but I dont know if it's $200 fun.

The vita is hands down the best handheld ever made. The tech specs alone blow anything else out of the water. The screen looks gorgeous. It's just a matter of time before you're playing console worthy games on the vita.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I played with one at Best Buy. Fun to play with, but I dont know if it's $200 fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That and the memory cost. I'd want that 32gb.

[quote name='letskissthesky']The vita is hands down the best handheld ever made. The tech specs alone blow anything else out of the water. The screen looks gorgeous. It's just a matter of time before you're playing console worthy games on the vita.[/QUOTE]

Ooo... Best handheld. Best console. WOW!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Did you give it a screen test for dead pixels and vertical lines?[/QUOTE]

Yes, screen is perfect. Glad I could save some money grabbing it from AWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back