Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']I would think that the online pass would not be included unfortnately. :whistle2:( it's hit or miss[/QUOTE]
PS Vita games have online pass?

[quote name='htz']PS Vita games have online pass?[/QUOTE]
Yeah the game comes with the online pass, but if the game is used and they use the online pass, you would have to buy the online pass from PSN for $9.99. :whistle2:(

[quote name='HydroX']Pretty much all games do nowadays. Where have you been?[/QUOTE]
I didn't think Sony would implement online passes for a handheld...

[quote name='htz']I didn't think Sony would implement online passes for a handheld...[/QUOTE]

Used online games are used online games...I don't see why they wouldn't.

[quote name='htz']I didn't think Sony would implement online passes for a handheld...[/QUOTE]
I know one of the socom games on PSP had an online pass

[quote name='Survivalism']No, it's not. Gamestop's new games are sealed, Amazon's like new games aren't. And I know nobody knew Gamestop had sealed games, because they'd apparently rather just buy the blatantly-gutted display copy and then complain about how they were too dense to ask for a sealed one.[/QUOTE]

Um, Amazon Warehouse games are always sealed if they are Like New. Re-sealed is still sealed. If you have to actually ASK for a sealed copy, that's not the same. Every single copy should be sealed. Moreover, if it's new, that means it hasn't been touched. If it was used for a display then the absolute best it could possibly be is Like New, yet they can't even reach Amazon Warehouse's Like New standards for that with their New copies. I'm not sure why you are making excuses for them, especially when there are no real excuses.

[quote name='Survivalism']No, it's not. Gamestop's new games are sealed, Amazon's like new games aren't. And I know nobody knew Gamestop had sealed games, because they'd apparently rather just buy the blatantly-gutted display copy and then complain about how they were too dense to ask for a sealed one.[/QUOTE]

If I pay for a new copy, I expect a brand new copy without me having to waste another breath. Plus, I had an instance where I had one of my relative to pick up a "new" copy for me because I was too busy. He came back with a gutted copy sealed in a sticker and paid full for it. I don't blame him since he rarely buys any games to know but I fully blame gamestop for their stupid policy. At the very least make it mandatory that you ask before you try to sell people gutted copies.

[quote name='blinknot4']:ps3: Mass Effect 3 - LN - $29.99

**There will probably be more of these this week since new ones are on sale**[/QUOTE]

Really tempted by this. More than likely, the online pass will be a no-go, right?

34 left as of 10:47 a.m.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Really tempted by this. More than likely, the online pass will be a no-go, right?

34 left as of 10:47 a.m.[/QUOTE]

Probably not.

my like new copy of Halo ODST came in last night, the case is obviously a bit worn but the discs are fine and everything was included. in comparison, the gamestops and best buy nearby dont even have the real cases/second multiplayer discs and they cost just as much.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear'][quote name='slidecage']crap gone but i know a place to get them cheaper on ebay :)[/QUOTE]Tell me now.[/QUOTE]
I think he forgot to add a comma after "cheaper". If you bid on an auction for just a 3DS console with charger, you have a good chance of nabbing one for a little over $100 which already includes shipping.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Really tempted by this. More than likely, the online pass will be a no-go, right?

34 left as of 10:47 a.m.[/QUOTE]

Buy from BB for $43 (tax depending on state)
Redeem online pass, trade in for $38 (with trade-in bonus)
Buy a kindle gift card, redeem and buy me3 from Amazon.

I suppose I'm only doing this cause I have BB credit.
And I can do my other trade-ins at the same time.

[quote name='iduncurr']Buy from BB for $43 (tax depending on state)
Redeem online pass, trade in for $38 (with trade-in bonus)
Buy a kindle gift card, redeem and buy me3 from Amazon.

I suppose I'm only doing this cause I have BB credit.
And I can do my other trade-ins at the same time.[/QUOTE]

way too much work, buy the game at amazon warehouse, buy the online pass off ebay for less than $5.

Got my 16gb like-new Vita memory card from Amazon's Warehouse Deals. I opened up the box and saw the item in a 8gb package (card was turned over, so I couldn't read how large it was). I thought okaaayyy. Opened the packaging and there was a 4gb card inside! Wow. They got everything wrong! Talking with CS now. They're giving me a new 16gb card for the price of the like-new one with free one day shipping. Win!

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Got my 16gb like-new Vita memory card from Amazon's Warehouse Deals. I opened up the box and saw the item in a 8gb package (card was turned over, so I couldn't read how large it was). I thought okaaayyy. Opened the packaging and there was a 4gb card inside! Wow. They got everything wrong! Talking with CS now. They're giving me a new 16gb card for the price of the like-new one with free one day shipping. Win![/QUOTE]

Nice, how much was the like new 16 GB card going for?

Just got finished chatting with Amazon and they will refund me $21 from the Vita I bought. The charger came in and everything seems to work while testing on Welcome Park.

[quote name='slidecage']that info will cost you some cash i just cant tell you where to find these cheap deals for free LOL :)

really though its

COWBOOM on ebay (you know that best buy run company)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cowboom/m.h..._trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562[/QUOTE]

I remember a while back buying from them before they even had their website, pretty good prices. If you look at their completed auctions, you see DSL for $50, DSI for $60, DSXl for $80, 3DS for $105, sbox slims for $130. pretty good prices and I had a lot of luck with them in the past, check out their other electronics fore more good prices.

I remember getting a couple old xbox 360's for abot $40 each and a few dsL for about $40, so the prices are up, but still good.

[quote name='romodome']I remember a while back buying from them before they even had their website, pretty good prices. If you look at their completed auctions, you see DSL for $50, DSI for $60, DSXl for $80, 3DS for $105, sbox slims for $130. pretty good prices and I had a lot of luck with them in the past, check out their other electronics fore more good prices.

I remember getting a couple old xbox 360's for abot $40 each and a few dsL for about $40, so the prices are up, but still good.[/QUOTE]

Do they come all scratched up or they actually sent grade 6-8?

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']$46 new, I believe. Pretty awesome deal because of AWD's screw up.[/QUOTE]

nice, that's a great price. i'd be more jealous but my 8 GB should hold me over for a while. don't really plan on downloading too many games, rather have physical copies.

Picked up a LN 360 holiday bundle the other day for 200. Just came in and it's practically brand new. it seemed like there was a little retaping done on the outside, but the original seal wasn't even broken so dont know what that was all about. Also picked up a LN vita for 187 over the weekend, hope I'm just as lucky on that one.

[quote name='robo22']Picked up a LN 360 holiday bundle the other day for 200. Just came in and it's practically brand new. it seemed like there was a little retaping done on the outside, but the original seal wasn't even broken so dont know what that was all about. Also picked up a LN vita for 187 over the weekend, hope I'm just as lucky on that one.[/QUOTE]

nice congrats. my very good Holiday Bundle was complete but was repackaged.

[quote name='romodome']I remember a while back buying from them before they even had their website, pretty good prices. If you look at their completed auctions, you see DSL for $50, DSI for $60, DSXl for $80, 3DS for $105, sbox slims for $130. pretty good prices and I had a lot of luck with them in the past, check out their other electronics fore more good prices.

I remember getting a couple old xbox 360's for abot $40 each and a few dsL for about $40, so the prices are up, but still good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just bought a blu dsi from them last week $64.xx shipped to me -tax, free shipping included. It came with a charger in a generic box. After wiping it down it looks great. I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10 Everything works and its clean (after wiping down the outer case). I think it was a grade 6 according to their system.

Now I'm just waiting for my good vita from awd to arrive today.

[quote name='DCpinoy']nice, that's a great price. i'd be more jealous but my 8 GB should hold me over for a while. don't really plan on downloading too many games, rather have physical copies.[/QUOTE] I bought a 8gb at full price. I figured for $5 more, doubling the memory is a good deal.

Skylanders Flameslinger game in today. Practically flawless. Hopefully I'll see more of these under MSRP in the future.

Edit: There's also a Drill Sergeant for 6.xx but I don't think I need 3 fire types.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Do they come all scratched up or they actually sent grade 6-8?[/QUOTE]

Everything was in real good condition. The only one that I didnt like was a blue DSI that had a chip in the paint, but it was cheap enogh that I didnt care.

So received Rayman Origins for the Vita from Amazon Warehouse today, popped it in, and nothing... I was like wtf? and I take the card out and look at the back where the connectors are. I noticed one of them damaged a little... Like new my ass, this pisses me off.

[quote name='dacalo']So received Rayman Origins for the Vita from Amazon Warehouse today, popped it in, and nothing... I was like wtf? and I take the card out and look at the back where the connectors are. I noticed one of them damaged a little... Like new my ass, this pisses me off.[/QUOTE]
that really sucks, you would think AWD could at least test the games to make sure they work. :( contact CS and see what they say. :(

[quote name='dacalo']So received Rayman Origins for the Vita from Amazon Warehouse today, popped it in, and nothing... I was like wtf? and I take the card out and look at the back where the connectors are. I noticed one of them damaged a little... Like new my ass, this pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

that is what makes me worry about the VITA the games can get damaged VERY easy

[quote name='DaShaka']Just curious, why do people buy this over a 3DS? Isn't the 3DS better in every way and basically the same price? The only reason I can think of is to play GBA games?[/QUOTE]
I think its mainly the screen size is more preferable to play on.

DSi/DSiXL(s) can't play GBA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back