Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']that is what makes me worry about the VITA the games can get damaged VERY easy[/QUOTE]

Do you have anymore information about this? I haven't heard much about this?

[quote name='DaShaka']Just curious, why do people buy this over a 3DS? Isn't the 3DS better in every way and basically the same price? The only reason I can think of is to play GBA games?[/QUOTE]

I'd never buy a 3DS because of the small screen. DSiXL is a great system i used to have one.

[quote name='DaShaka']Just curious, why do people buy this over a 3DS? Isn't the 3DS better in every way and basically the same price? The only reason I can think of is to play GBA games?[/QUOTE]

3DS still displays DS games better. And it has a much better battery life, and a bigger screen.

[quote name='elessar123']3DS still displays DS games better. And it has a much better battery life, and a bigger screen.[/QUOTE]

No, The screen gets cropped when playing DS games. The image is a bit fuzzy and the screen is much dimmer compared to the DS lite/XL

Unless you meant to say the DSiXL instead of 3DS, then my bad.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']No, The screen gets cropped when playing DS games. The image is a bit fuzzy and the screen is much dimmer compared to the DS lite/XL

Unless you meant to say the DSiXL instead of 3DS, then my bad.[/QUOTE]

I did actually. Sorry about that.

My AWD PS3 bluetooth/infrared remote arrived today no box, just instructions. I wasn't able to sync it with my ps3. It's going back. Just not my day..this, kmart cancelled my MVC vita, order, and my TRU witcher preorder is now on back order. JEEESH!

[quote name='TPerryoo7']No, The screen gets cropped when playing DS games. The image is a bit fuzzy and the screen is much dimmer compared to the DS lite/XL

Unless you meant to say the DSiXL instead of 3DS, then my bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the reason I prefer my DSiXL to a 3DS. Not enough games yet to justify purchasing a 3DS, and even if there were I'm better off waiting for the inevitable revision. DSiXL is the best possible experience for DS games right now, unless you want more portability and GBA compatibility.. then go with a DS lite.

I get that the DSiXL has those features but I can't imagine paying the same amount for a system that does less. I hadn't had a DS since I sold my phat back in 07. Bought a 3DS about 3 months ago and have been having a blast building a DS collection. They look just fine on the 3DS and play great. I've got 17 DS games now and played all on the 3ds no problem. I only have 3 3ds games and will probably continue buying way more DS than 3ds games but I'm glad I can play Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3d Land and see no reason to limit myself from that.

[quote name='Bing147']I get that the DSiXL has those features but I can't imagine paying the same amount for a system that does less. I hadn't had a DS since I sold my phat back in 07. Bought a 3DS about 3 months ago and have been having a blast building a DS collection. They look just fine on the 3DS and play great. I've got 17 DS games now and played all on the 3ds no problem. I only have 3 3ds games and will probably continue buying way more DS than 3ds games but I'm glad I can play Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3d Land and see no reason to limit myself from that.[/QUOTE]

I get what you're saying, it's probably best to just get a 3DS if you don't feel like spending so much. But if you can get a DSiXL for say.. $80-$100 it's definitely worth it.

[quote name='topplehat']I actually prefer playing DS games on the 3DS to the XL. The circle pad makes a huge difference in some games.[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree. I do love the circle pad.

[quote name='Bing147']Bought a 3DS about 3 months ago and have been having a blast building a DS collection. They look just fine on the 3DS and play great. I've got 17 DS games now and played all on the 3ds no problem.[/QUOTE]

What's been the best DS game so far? Anything cheap on Amazon?

[quote name='slidecage']i highly doubt we ever see a 3DS XL unless one is shown this year at E3[/QUOTE]

So an upgrade to the DS that took several years to come out will only have a successor if shown within 18 months of the current system? Brilliant logic

[quote name='maxiell']What's been the best DS game so far? Anything cheap on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you when you tell me the best recipe in the world.

[quote name='elessar123']I'll tell you when you tell me the best recipe in the world.[/QUOTE]

Clearly it is pork chops in a rubbed saged, and apple sauce, with a side of Garlic mashed potatoes smothered in same said sauce, and a salad of fresh chopped spinach, diced tomatoes, and lightly drizzled with fresh olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Your move.

::Edit::

I heard that a XL3ds is not plausible due to the nature of the screens, it would cost a lot, as well as a major drain on the already poor battery.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Clearly it is pork chops in a rubbed saged, and apple sauce, with a side of Garlic mashed potatoes smothered in same said sauce, and a salad of fresh chopped spinach, diced tomatoes, and lightly drizzled with fresh olive oil, salt, and pepper.[/QUOTE]

Clearly, we need an Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread Lurkers Thread Containing Recipes ... thread.

[quote name='TheNeck']that really sucks, you would think AWD could at least test the games to make sure they work. :( contact CS and see what they say. :([/QUOTE]

I called them and they just told me to return the game. Bleh.

[quote name='elessar123']I'll tell you when you tell me the best recipe in the world.[/QUOTE]

Bread, peanut butter, jelly. Indisputable.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Is that the two day shipping service that Amazon uses for you?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes. I think it depends on your area. Most of the time UPS ships stuff to me, but I get Ensenda on occasion. Around the holidays, they were horrible! I had like 4 packages coming in from them in a week and all of them came in a day or 2 late. Only 1 of them came in so late that Amazon overnighted me another copy of the game, then Ensenda finally delivered the first copy the day after. They would say my address was a gated business, my address was incorrect, etc. They have gotten better though. I haven't had any problems with them in a while. The only other thing I don't like about them is that they don't knock or ring the doorbell when they deliver something. Luckily I use the text message alerts, or a few of my packages would have been sitting outside all night. A few times Ensenda has delivered my packages it was around 8-9pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bassec']I tend to agree. I do love the circle pad.[/QUOTE]
Same here, some games (Okamiden, Super Mario 64DS, Custom Robo, and some others) feel much better using the circle pad over the Dpad.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']When was the last Good Vita posted? I'm still in the market for one.[/QUOTE]
Last friday they had a couple at night around 9-10pm. :whistle2:(

[quote name='ijustw1n']Hate Ensenda. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Around here, amazon uses both Ensenda and UPS. I like Ensenda better, they come at 8AM, and they always come in one business day.

[quote name='TheNeck']Last friday they had a couple at night around 9-10pm. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

They actually had a like new wifi vita for $174 and another like new for $185 yesterday at around 5:30-6

I told my friend to get it, but he didn't want it

[quote name='robodaddyo']Wireless Stereo Headset, 2 of them, LN for $59.99 "Item may come repackaged."

Click here[/QUOTE]

Gone, already!!! I need to be quicker, been after a headset for some time, anyone know what these are like?

[quote name='Daf']Gone, already!!! I need to be quicker, been after a headset for some time, anyone know what these are like?[/QUOTE]

They are pretty awesome, although it's virtual surround sound instead of actual surround sound but it still sounds good. I bought it for $80 during Black Friday and no regrets.

It's pretty huge though and looks fucking silly on my head, not going to lie, but I still use it for my PC/PS3 cause I dislike wires....and also not to annoy my roommates with my gaming late at night.

Honestly if I could have used it for the xbox 360 then it would have been perfect, but alas Sony doesn't like working with it's competitors.

[quote name='iduncurr']They are pretty awesome, although it's virtual surround sound instead of actual surround sound but it still sounds good. I bought it for $80 during Black Friday and no regrets.

It's pretty huge though and looks fucking silly on my head, not going to lie, but I still use it for my PC/PS3 cause I dislike wires....and also not to annoy my roommates with my gaming late at night.

Honestly if I could have used it for the xbox 360 then it would have been perfect, but alas Sony doesn't like working with it's competitors.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I love mine, but the fact that I can't use it with my 360 as well is pretty damn annoying. I bought mine before I recently purchased a 360, thinking of selling and buying something thats compatible with everything.

1paPY.png

Starting @ Acceptable.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1334840467&sr=1-67&condition=used

[quote name='TheBigmac']Any of you guys have idea how often do PS3 consoles pop up at AWD?

I wanted to score the 160GB for $174 posted the day before yesterday by ClevelandBrowns but I wasn't fast enough. I've been refreshing this link for 2 days now and nothing pops up. Any suggestions? http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1334710619&sr=1-3&condition=used[/QUOTE]

They come up pretty often. I saw a ton come and go when I was looking a few months ago and trying to figure out the best model/bundle/price for me. If you know the particular one you want, just set up 'check for change' or 'Page Monitor' in your browser and you should get one in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back