Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myka22']Yeah they show up occasionally. I got a Like New 320 GB one for $71.22, which is the cheapest I've seen them go.[/QUOTE]

I bought a [Like New] 320GB for $68.18 on March 25th.

[quote name='GHmanRON']Do you guys ever see Xbox 360 slim hard drive on AWD? I was stupid when I bought my slim and got the 4gb model, and now regret it.[/QUOTE]

You can buy a 360 phat hard drive and transfer it over to a slim enclosure.

[quote name='argyle']Has anyone seen Asura's Wrath pop up yet? If so, how much was it? I figured this game would drop in price fast, but so far nothing.

Also? My console can beat up your console.[/QUOTE]
I know! I couldn't find it with Redbox or Blockbuster to rent =(. So I did the shameful thing GS rental

[quote name='backseatdog']So I took a gamble and purchased a "Used - Very Good" copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition.

Today I get a huge box at my doorstep, brought it in and opened it up and found this:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/backseatdog/IMG_1179.jpg?t=1335217587

AWD be trolling.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lkr7ziuyAQ1qjj9y7o1_250.gif

Same here except that I was expecting a box and all i got was a small envelope with a game (assuming that is LBP2 since that was the only order i placed) that came from AWD.
I immediately refused delivery.
Sorry Amazon.

[quote name='cRodz']
tumblr_lkr7ziuyAQ1qjj9y7o1_250.gif

Same here except that I was expecting a box and all i got was a small envelope with a game (assuming that is LBP2 since that was the only order i placed) that came from AWD.
I immediately refused delivery.
Sorry Amazon.[/QUOTE]

o geez.. boxxy. i forgot all about her lol

[quote name='confoosious']Anyone other adults in here really glad they don't know this boxxy meme?[/QUOTE]

Boxxy is not a meme.

She is your queen. :D

[quote name='confoosious']Anyone other adults in here really glad they don't know this boxxy meme?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who she is

Omg wtf is that? What happened to boxxy? Lose the nose ring and staighten out the hair and i can deal with boxxy. On topic i always wondered this_ how is alan wake for $15 then out of nowhere it goes for $60 then back 15? Did someone actually buy it for 60?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Omg wtf is that? What happened to boxxy? Lose the nose ring and staighten out the hair and i can deal with boxxy. On topic i always wondered this_ how is alan wake for $15 then out of nowhere it goes for $60 then back 15? Did someone actually buy it for 60?[/QUOTE]
It is really strange but if you go to page 3 of the used listing for alan wake and the $60 like new is still there. I think it is a glitch or maybe it is supposed to be the collectors edition or something.

[quote name='MauraderShields']You have any idea how fat and ugly she's gotten?
[/QUOTE]
Holy shit thats boxxy? Thought she disappeared from the internets. Damn, these past years seemed to have treated her badly.

Just a heads up that Amazon is having a gold box day for video games so there counter part versions should see a discount and or variation in price today. In the past it has happened but no telling exactly when. For example, Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 new so it may drop in price at AWD to reflect as such.

[quote name='MauraderShields']You have any idea how fat and ugly she's gotten?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHweocGg5N8[/QUOTE]

...There's a complaint about her looks here? She's clearly only in 'Gently Used' condition! Whats her price on the AWD Market? I hope they put her in frustration-free packing.

I'm done.

(I never find any 3DS games on AWD, it seems. It kind of scares me. I bet they get snatched up super quick, if they ever show up at all.)

[quote name='MauraderShields']You have any idea how fat and ugly she's gotten?[/quote]

so she got bigger tits :drool: ...your point?

She not ugly =/

[quote name='argyle']Has anyone seen Asura's Wrath pop up yet? If so, how much was it? I figured this game would drop in price fast, but so far nothing.

Also? My console can beat up your console.[/QUOTE]

I saw it a couple of times, but around $43, so not really a deal.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Just a heads up that Amazon is having a gold box day for video games so there counter part versions should see a discount and or variation in price today. In the past it has happened but no telling exactly when. For example, Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 new so it may drop in price at AWD to reflect as such.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing, but alas, one is sitting at $40 right now. Went ahead and bit on the $29.99 DOTD.

[quote name='HydroX']I thought the same thing, but alas, one is sitting at $40 right now. Went ahead and bit on the $29.99 DOTD.[/QUOTE]

Still a good deal and now at least you don't have to worry if it comes with DLC :D

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Still a good deal and now at least you don't have to worry if it comes with DLC :D[/QUOTE]

Indeed! I already have the CE so I will likely just sell that and play the vanilla copy.

I've been around this forum long enough to see one time where an item had the wrong picture show up in an AWD listing (I think the picture was an Xbox 360 console, but the item listed was a game).

Has anyone ever gotten the item pictured instead of the item listed? Is it worth the risk - will Amazon process a free return if you say that the picture didn't match the item listed?

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I've been around this forum long enough to see one time where an item had the wrong picture show up in an AWD listing (I think the picture was an Xbox 360 console, but the item listed was a game).

Has anyone ever gotten the item pictured instead of the item listed? Is it worth the risk - will Amazon process a free return if you say that the picture didn't match the item listed?[/QUOTE]

Amazon will always take care of you.

That being said, if you abuse their goodwill, you will get banned.

Now, considering the chances are practically 0 that you get whats in the picture if it's much more valuable than the game, it's up to you whether it's worth the hassle.

I think you are referring to Viva Pinata where it showed the console?

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon will always take care of you.

That being said, if you abuse their goodwill, you will get banned.

Now, considering the chances are practically 0 that you get whats in the picture if it's much more valuable than the game, it's up to you whether it's worth the hassle.

I think you are referring to Viva Pinata where it showed the console?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Viva Pinata is what I saw. Here's another with an incorrect picture:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...chant&qid=1335291605&sr=1-1638&condition=used

The picture shows an XBox 360 250G bundle with kinect and two games (crysis 2 and a racing game I don't recognize), but the listing is for The Guy Game (LN) for $26.36. If I had any interest in the game I would go ahead and order for s&g and be content with whatever I got, but I'm not going to pay $26 for The Guy Game.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this a good deal, but here's something else I found while going through the later pages in AWD:

Resistance 2 CE PS3 (G) $34.07 and (LN) $39.31

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...chant&qid=1335292344&sr=1-1659&condition=used

Has anybody had something from amazon just not show up? Lately I've been getting a bunch of damaged stuff, and I ordered something off of their warehouse deals and it says it was delivered, but nothing is here. And I've been here all day.

Check with neighbors. If it doesn't turn up within a few hours (or by the end of the business day) give the delivering company (probably UPS?) a call.

[quote name='RoninChaos']Has anybody had something from amazon just not show up? Lately I've been getting a bunch of damaged stuff, and I ordered something off of their warehouse deals and it says it was delivered, but nothing is here. And I've been here all day.[/QUOTE]

That actually happened to me once. I was worried somebody stole them, but they showed up on my porch the next day. Whether the UPS guy made a mistake with the delivery confirmation or he delivered it to somebody else, I'm not sure.

My "very good condition" 250gb 360 arrived today. It was repackaged, but otherwise it looks brand new. Included Fable 3 - sealed - along with the Halo Reach & 3 mo. Gold codes, both unused. Very pleased with this purchase. :D

Question - does MS offer any kind of extended warranty for the system? And if so, is it even worth getting - do these slims have any major issues?

[quote name='argyle']My "very good condition" 250gb 360 arrived today. It was repackaged, but otherwise it looks brand new. Included Fable 3 - sealed - along with the Halo Reach & 3 mo. Gold codes, both unused. Very pleased with this purchase. :D

Question - does MS offer any kind of extended warranty for the system? And if so, is it even worth getting - do these slims have any major issues?[/QUOTE]
register the console and buy an extended warranty here

its under 'Repair your Console, replace an accessory, or purchase extended service plan now' section 1 year is $24.99 and 2 year is $49.99

The slim will still get the open disc tray error, my slim got it before and it was a pain in the ass waiting 3 weeks for a replacement to come.

Boxxy, you mean like a Boxee box? I guess count me in. :roll:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']What's that meme called with the fat guy, that has all the acne saying something like "2/10 wouldn't bang" you're that guy aren't you?[/QUOTE]

But she has gotten fat. I wouldn't say she's gross, but she's not hot at all.

[quote name='Namerson']and she was hot before?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, no. Not to mention annoying as fuck (obviously) But look at any of her old videos and 25% of the comments were people saying they want to fuck her.

Well, this is new. Did anybody else get an e-mail like this?

Hello from Amazon.com,

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Amazon.com LLC. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you vast selection, low prices, fast delivery and convenience.

As you may know, Amazon.com LLC is not required to collect sales or use taxes in Tennessee. However, the state of Tennessee requires us to provide the following notice to you:

You may owe use tax on purchases you made from Amazon.com LLC during the previous calendar year. The amount of tax you may owe is based on the total sales price of the items you purchased during the calendar year unless an exemption exists under state law or you have already paid the tax. A sale is not exempt under state law because it is made through the Internet. The total sales price of purchases you had shipped to Tennessee in 2011 was $XXX. This is the amount that you may include on your Tennessee use tax return to calculate the appropriate use tax owed unless you have already paid the tax.

As purchases from Amazon.com LLC can be made through various sales channels, we have included directly below your breakdown of purchases from the various channels.

Total sales from www.amazon.com $XXX
Total sales from www.endless.com $0.00
Total sales from www.myhabit.com $0.00
Total sales from www.amazonwireless.com $0.00
Total sales from www.smallparts.com $0.00

In addition, the state of Tennessee requires us to provide you with the following link that you can use to get more information and pay any taxes due:

Use Tax Page: https://apps.tn.gov/usetax
Please note the following:

• While Amazon.com LLC does not report this information directly to the state of Tennessee we are required to provide this information to you based on Tennessee Code T.C.A. § 67-6-5 (f)(3) signed into law March 23, 2012.
• This notification has been sent to all customers that had purchases delivered to Tennessee. If you are not a resident of Tennessee, the most common reason for receiving this notification is that you may have sent a gift to a recipient in the state.

For more information you may also view our Tennessee Use Tax Notification Page at:
www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200909330

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Amazon.com

Just curious if other states require something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back