Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']This x 100. It is all that is videogame overhype and disappointment.[/QUOTE]

I liked it, it's eclectic and pretty short but in a world of complete clones it has some interesting elements.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I liked it, it's eclectic and pretty short but in a world of complete clones it has some interesting elements.[/QUOTE]

I liked it in the beginning but it was hard to stick to for some reason.

I'm not one to shit on games, I mostly subscribe to the "different strokes" theory but El Shaddai is fucking terrible. I can't believe I wasted even 3 hours playing it.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm not one to shit on games, I mostly subscribe to the "different strokes" theory but El Shaddai is fucking terrible. I can't believe I wasted even 3 hours playing it.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad that it has such a cool sounding name. But yeah, I couldn't really get into El Shittei either. Definitely give the demo a shot first.

Purchased a large slew of Amazon Warehouse games (Madden 12, Mass Effect 3, etc - 12 total). They were delivered today according to Amazon tracking.... but no packages were left at my front door.

I know this might be offtopic, but has anyone else experienced this? Did Amazon help resolve the issue or were you SOL?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Purchased a large slew of Amazon Warehouse games (Madden 12, Mass Effect 3, etc - 12 total). They were delivered today according to Amazon tracking.... but no packages were left at my front door.

I know this might be offtopic, but has anyone else experienced this? Did Amazon help resolve the issue or were you SOL?[/QUOTE]

yes, wait a day and if still nothing after tomorrow. Contact amazon.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Purchased a large slew of Amazon Warehouse games (Madden 12, Mass Effect 3, etc - 12 total). They were delivered today according to Amazon tracking.... but no packages were left at my front door.

I know this might be offtopic, but has anyone else experienced this? Did Amazon help resolve the issue or were you SOL?[/QUOTE]

I contacted them after my package said it was delivered and nothing was there.

ENSENDA was the delivery service. For all the times they delivered something always went wrong.

I contacted the delivery company first then they contacted amazon and amazon refunded me fully.

Is it USPS through Fedex? Their bullshit says it's delivered when it's actually only been delivered to the USPS station in your area. It's retarded, and I have been meaning to fuss at USPS.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Is it USPS through Fedex? Their bullshit says it's delivered when it's actually only been delivered to the USPS station in your area. It's retarded, and I have been meaning to fuss at USPS.[/QUOTE]

i've had this happen twice...

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Is it USPS through Fedex? Their bullshit says it's delivered when it's actually only been delivered to the USPS station in your area. It's retarded, and I have been meaning to fuss at USPS.[/QUOTE]

It was UPS.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, hit up amazon, they are usually amazing when it comes to any customer service issues.[/QUOTE]

It was about $340 total. I mainly purchased newer games that ended up hitting the marketplace all at once at great prices (orders made last weekend). They apparently were all shipped the same day and were to be scheduled to arrive the same day.

After I had confirmed they had been delivered via Amazon's website, I contacted customer service about it and they called UPS to confirm it had been delivered. Once they verified that it was, in fact, delivered around 5 PM this evening, they actually offered to refund the entire amount without any evidence of it actually missing! I told them I would call UPS tomorrow to speak with the driver who delivered it and/or a manager to sort things out before moving further.

If worse comes to worst, I'll just take the refund Amazon is offering.

It's quite amazing how trusting Amazon's customer service is. At least they put my mind at ease!

:bouncy:

EDIT: BTW, thanks fellow CAGers for all of the helpful feedback!

Yeah, you can usually get anything off when purchasing from Amazon. Kind of makes you wonder what their actual profit is vs incidents like these.

[quote name='esalw822']:ps3: Crysis 2 - Good - $12.97
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

:ps3: MLB 2K12 - Good - $33.32
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 - Good - $32.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I'm playing ninja gaiden 3 right now. I'm just starting day 5 and I have to say that this game is not worth $32 at all. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about picking it up.

[quote name='storino03']Yeah, you can usually get anything off when purchasing from Amazon. Kind of makes you wonder what their actual profit is vs incidents like these.[/QUOTE]

Probably break even or even a slight loss, at the same time keeping a customer, especially one spending 340 in 1 run is valuable to them.

[quote name='Vap']I'm playing ninja gaiden 3 right now. I'm just starting day 5 and I have to say that this game is not worth $32 at all. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about picking it up.[/QUOTE]

playing it as well, finished it. From someone who loved and spent hundreds of hours in NGB and NG2, this game isn't worth $2. That's right, Duke Nukem Forever is a better game.

[quote name='plus1zero']playing it as well, finished it. From someone who loved and spent hundreds of hours in NGB and NG2, this game isn't worth $2. That's right, Duke Nukem Forever is a better game.[/QUOTE]
:shock:

God I freaking love Warehouse Deals sometimes!!!

Got the Madden 12 (Like New) today that I ordered like a week ago for 13.91.
Game appears to Brand Freaking New and still had an unused online pass. So happy lols

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Probably break even or even a slight loss, at the same time keeping a customer, especially one spending 340 in 1 run is valuable to them.[/QUOTE]

They have an overall pretax profit magin of 1.9%

[quote name='Poetry In Motion']^Also 2 "Like New" for $59.85^

Not a die-hard fan of COD but I enjoy playing them every now and then...does anybody have an opinion if I should hop on MW3 now? Or wait until the recently announced BLOPS II?[/QUOTE]

Same here, I loved MW2 in college and played almost every night. Spent countless hours in the wager matches and moreso in zombies in BlOps, MW3 just isn't fun though. I dont know if I'm getting tired of CoD or what, but I can play for 5 minutes online and get pissed off like no other game. I wouldn't recommend Elite honestly, it's not that good. I wouldn't have bought the hardened if I had it to do over, but to each their own.

[quote name='Vap']I'm playing ninja gaiden 3 right now. I'm just starting day 5 and I have to say that this game is not worth $32 at all. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about picking it up.[/QUOTE]

I'm ashame to say this but I purchased NG3 at launch and it was the CE from GS. My worst buy ever. Avoid this game unless you are renting it to just try it out.

[quote name='Poetry In Motion']^Also 2 "Like New" for $59.85^

Not a die-hard fan of COD but I enjoy playing them every now and then...does anybody have an opinion if I should hop on MW3 now? Or wait until the recently announced BLOPS II?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 1 MW3 hardened like new-2 weeks ago. It only came with the big MW3 box the game n steelbook. The steel book had a deep scratch in the front cover right on the artwork-no journal/pics or codes.

I returned it (not for the lack of codes (as i know to expect them but its nice to hope )but for the shitty steelbook) and ordered another one right away. This one came with the box/journal/pics and pristine steelbook and game. Again all codes had been used.

fist time i paid $57 and the a few day later it went down to $39.00 which is when i rebought it

This was for the xbox though and both conditions were listed as new.

[quote name='storino03']Yeah, you can usually get anything off when purchasing from Amazon. Kind of makes you wonder what their actual profit is vs incidents like these.[/QUOTE]

Amazon gets how important customer service is. And they'll take hits to keep the customer happy, returning, and spreading the word. Just like his post above letting us all know, there really isn't much risk ordering from Amazon.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Amazon gets how important customer service is. And they'll take hits to keep the customer happy, returning, and spreading the word. Just like his post above letting us all know, there really isn't much risk ordering from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they reserve fucking you over to dealing with there sellers!

[quote name='jr1016']I'm ashame to say this but I purchased NG3 at launch and it was the CE from GS. My worst buy ever. Avoid this game unless you are renting it to just try it out.[/QUOTE]

Aww that sucks! Its a shame when you're so pumped for one of your favorite franchise newest installment that you get the CE version,just to find out that they completely fuck the game up. So sad =( Yeah luckily I bought it used so I can return it,which I will most definitely be doing.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Got it, edson. I saw my C4C go off, saw it, and bought it on the spot. Wooo![/QUOTE]

Lucky bloke! I keep missing these.

[quote name='Dranakin']Lucky bloke! I keep missing these.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been on top of the warehouse for it for like the last 3 days...non-stop. As soon as I saw it listed I was like "BUY BUY BUY!!! CLICK FASTER BUY BUY BUY!"

Keep at it and hopefully another will show up soon.

I do need to upgrade my 360 to a slim at some point, however I have a Jasper working fine. (knocks on wood)

I'd consider that 4 gig, but then I have to either gut my 120 GB hard drive to fit in the slim, or buy an overly expensive new MS HD for the slim.

Choices Choices. >_>

[quote name='Hellhunt']Damn, I look away from this thread for a minute and a good deal on an xbox comes along![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I've been looking for a good deal on either the 4gb or the mw3 bundle since I got Best Buy to pricematch the toysRus deal of 2 for 60 Sunday night and got the GOW: EE.

[quote name='Lopros']Thanks! I need a 360 to play my new GOW: EE that's on the way. Figure this was as cheap as a 4gb gets.[/QUOTE]
glad another cag got it. I almost bit but really didn't need it. that's the cheapest I've seen the 4gb model.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']but then I have to either gut my 120 GB hard drive to fit in the slim[/QUOTE]
this is a pretty easy task. i did the same thing

Amazon DOTD - Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire: $139 (Regularly $169)

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi (Refurbished) - $139.00 shipped
prime-check._V149675026_.gif

Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Shipped from: Warehouse Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back